Ability Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman told his captive, again sending a pulse of pleasure, again seeing a twitching, hardening cock. "Obey and submit and be rewarded. Isn't this much better, Jamie? Answer quickly, you know I despise waiting for your response."

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," Jamie replied, almost as soon as the question was asked, pleasing Kingsman, who smiled at his new submissive, who was starting to accept his conditioning.

"Outstanding, Jamie! Well done. Tell me who will you obey?" Kingsman asked, sending another pleasure pulse, this time sending his submissive into a pleasure moan as his cock continued to harden. "Don't hesitate, Jamie, remember I don't mind pain."

"I obey Dr, Kingsman," was the rapid response.

"Outstanding, Jamie, I am pleased," intoned Kngsman, with the obligatory pleasure pulse that accompanied that phrase. While sending the pulse of pleasure, Kingsman turned off his victim's ability to cum. "Do you like the pleasure, Jamie?"

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie, laying naked and fully aroused before the stranger who only a short time ago entered his life.

Kingsman, still holding the right hand of Dr. James Phillips, took the hand of his victim and placed it around his cock, with the simple command, "stroke, Jamie."

And stroke Jamie did. His body responded to the pleasure. Up and down went the right hand, immediately upon hearing the command.

"Now Jamie, who do you obey? Tell me quickly," asked Kingsman, moving his hand to the back of the neck of his trainee the contact more for assessment than pulsing at this point.

"I obey Dr, Kingsman," replied Jamie, who on some level was hoping the compliance would allow him to cum, as the pleasure he felt was unlike any other he had ever felt, even with his history of extracurricular activity in the BDSM arena.

"Jamie, keep repeating that until I tell you to stop. Enjoy the pleasure of obedience," commanded Kingsman, who maintained contact with Jamie.

"I obey Dr. Kingsman," Jamie repeated as his right hand went up and down like a piston, repeating the phrase as commanded. In this state, Jamie was unable to comprehend the irony of having his last client of the day in a similar state just a short time earlier.

"Hands down, Jamie, stop stroking now," commanded Kingsman after several minutes, who watched as his trainee complied immediately. His connection told him he didn't need to pulse compliance, or anything, for Jamie to obey.

"Outstanding, Jamie, you see how you are rewarded for obedience? Have you ever been this aroused in your life, Jamie?" Asked Kingsman.

"No, Dr. Kingsman," was the immediate reply, which Kingsman recognized as a very deep level of conditioning.

"I appreciate your immediate reply, Jamie, when you are a good boy, you get rewarded," reminded Kingsman." But we still have one final demonstration, Desires..."

Chapter 4 Twinning...

"Jamie, who do you obey?" asked Kingsman once again.

"I obey Dr. Kingsman," replied the naked, fully aroused psychiatrist almost immediately.

Kingsman knew his ability had conditioned obedience, fear of pain and a preference for pleasure over pain into his trainee, but he wasn't done yet. Looking into his briefcase, he took out a photo of a very striking, very beautiful woman wearing a bikini and a sash indicating she was a beauty contest winner. He held the photo up to his submissive, and as soon as Dr. James Phillips saw the photograph, he recoiled.

"Do you know who this is, Jamie?" asked Kingsman, waiting for the reply.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," was the intentionally short response Jamie gave.

"Tell me who this is, Jamie, I don't appreciate your games or waiting," threatened Kingsman, ready to send pain pulses once again.

"Allison Grant," responded the psychiatrist, naked, and now trembling.

"Outstanding, Jamie. It is very important that you are honest with me, and respond immediately," reminded Kingsman, sending pleasure pulses to his trainee, who was still trembling at the site of the picture. "Now Jamie, I told you I have been looking forward to meeting you for some time."

Again reaching into his briefcase, Kingsman took out a second photo, showed it to Dr. Phillips and asked "do you recognize who is in this picture? Tell me the name of the person Jamie."

"Yes Dr. Kingsman, that is slave Allie," replied Jamie, as tears began to flow, seeing the second photo, containing an image of the same woman- only this time wearing a thong, micro bikini and a sash proclaiming her as a slave. The woman's face, while still strikingly pretty, was different in the second photo, as a dull glaze overtook her eyes and a fake smile crossed her lips. Even with the overdone makeup seemingly trying to hide things, the second photo showed an obviously changed young woman.

"Outstanding, Jamie. You should be more careful with your computer and what you store on it, any talented hacker can access things you may not want accessed. Like this photo," commented Kingsman, sending a small pleasure pulse for obedience. "Tell me all the details you know about this woman, Jamie. EVERYTHING. Do not leave out one detail, is that understood?"

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," started Dr. James Phillips, feeling the hand of his captor on his shoulder but feeling no pulses. "That is Allison Grant. Former patient of mine. Was having nightmares about seeing things when she touched people. Alone in the city. I helped with her nightmares. Tested Anastasia's new drug on her. She reacted really well to it, went deeper into hypnosis than any patient I ever had. I trained her to be a slave,"

"Outstanding, Jamie," replied Kingsman again, pulsing pleasure. "When you saw me for the first time you had a look on your face, Jamie, what were you thinking when you saw me?"

"I thought you looked familiar Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie, his trembling subsiding after the last pleasure pulse.

"Jamie, do you know who Allison Grant is, yet?" asked Kingsman, eyes narrowing, coldy looking into those of his still naked, hard and slightly trembling victim.

"No, Dr. Kingsman," was the muted response.

"Let me explain that 'familiarity' you spoke of, Jamie. Allison Grant is my twin sister," explained Kingsman. "And you were responsible for what happened to her!"

Dr. James Phillips blood ran cold, as he curled up in the fetal position on his couch in his office, shaking. He had a combination of emotions, remorse and fear being the major ones. He was remorseful about the death of Allison Grant, but he was more in fear of her twin brother and his ability.

"Allison tried to end her life. She struggled with her life, always saying she could see and sense things in others. You were supposed to help her, but instead you drugged her, hypnotized her and trained her to be a slave. She told me, and others, this just before she died, and everyone refused to believe it. You did this all while you were supposed to be helping her," began Kingsman, as his trainee began to openly weep at the memory.

"Stop crying, Jamie and pay attention. Your drugs affected her. Your training crushed her spirit. She felt no way out, no escape from the hell you put her through. So she tried to take her life. I was with her in the hospital when she died, and as I was holding her hand the moment she died, I saw a flash of white and collapsed. I spent 2 weeks unconscious, and when I woke up, she was gone, and I could sense I was different. But you knew that, as her attending doctor, and then as my doctor after I went unconscious. I felt different, and eventually learned I had this ability. I felt her voice saying in my mind that I had amazing ability and to use it wisely. So I spent time developing and understanding my talents and here I am. With you. My sister's killer."

"Seventy Percent you son of a bitch!" stated Kingsman, muscles contracting at the memory of his sister. He matched the largest pain pulse he had given his victim in his pain and pleasure demonstration. After several minutes and still wanting more, Kingsman eventually relented, and began torquing back the pain level. He still needed Dr. Jamie Phillips to complete his plans.

Eventually, the spent looking man on the couch stopped writhing and laid camly and breathing slowly once the pain subsided. It was then that Kingsman decided to continue telling Dr. Phillips his story. "After all these years I now have a real understanding of my ability. And you, Jamie, you changed my sister from a care-free, happy young woman into a controlled, brainwashed slave devoted to you. Those drugs affected her in ways you cannot understand because of her talents. You made her devoted to you, obedient to you and that crushed her. The drugs gave her no way out, they dulled her abilities and her amazing senses. Look at her in the second picture, beautiful for sure, but that spark, that liveliness she had was definitely gone. I see it in this picture and I felt it as she died."

Kingsman showed Dr. Phillips the second photo again. Jamie recoiled at the sight of the now deceased sister of his tormentor. But Kingsman was not done with things just yet.

"I have done a lot of reflecting and learning in the years since her death, Jamie. I learned about my ability, I believe I have an idea about hers as well. You've started to understand it from a new perspective too, Jamie. You made her devoted to you, desire you. Welcome to your fate, Jamie," was the foreshadowing of events from Kingsman to victim.

"Give me your hand, Jamie," demanded Kingsman, holding out his hand for the man to take.

Fear has a paralyzing effect on some, and Jamie was one of the some. He hesitated.

"Fifty percent," said Kingsman, demanding immediacy with tasks ordered, still holding out his hand. The pain made it difficult for Jamie to focus and find the hand, but he managed his strength and placed his hand in the man's as instructed.

"Outstanding, Jamie," said Kingsman, slightly lessening pain while pulsing pleasure for obedience. "You will learn not to hesitate. So, let's talk about desires, Jamie. Namely, your desires."

Kingsman maintained a level of pleasure, and reduced the pain until it dissipated totally. With a sense of pleasure stiffening his cock for who knows what number time, Jamie felt the pulses in a different part of his mind, and his face showed a hint of confusion to the new stimulus.

"Now Jamie, you learned obedience. And Pain, And Pleasure. And your body follows instructions even if in your right mind you would be unwilling. Now it's time to change your desires. What's important to you. What you want, what you need. All of it, Jamie. Congratulations, you are having a life changing moment," stated Kingsman, enjoying that moment.

"Now Jamie, I see by the look on your face you are sensing a connection again, is that right?" asked Kingsman, knowingly.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie.

Reaching with his right hand, Kingsman took the left hand of his trainee and wrapped it around his own cock., repeating the pleasure pulse phrase "outstanding, Jamie."

"Who do you obey, Jamie?" questioned Kingsman.

"I obey Dr. Kingsman," was the reply.

"Outstanding Jamie," began Kingsman. "Start stroking with your left hand Jamie, and do not move any other part of your body."

Jamie began stroking as Kingsman connected in his mind once again. The pulses and flickers were familiar, though they seemed different to Jamie even if he could not think complete thoughts as he was back in the abyss. He sensed something different. While an indeterminable time went by for Jamie, he laid and stroked as he was told, not moving at all anywhere else.

"There we are Jamie, let's talk about your desires. Continue stroking as we chat, remain motionless everywhere else. Open your eyes and look at me," instructed Kingsman, as the naked stroking man opened his eyes, turned his head slightly, and looked at him. "Answer honestly and immediately, Jamie."

"Do you want to be a slave?" started Kingsman.

"No Dr. Kingsman," was the immediate honest reply.

"Fifty percent," was the immediate and authoritative reply from Kingsman, sending intense pain once again. 'Well then I suppose I will have to convince you. Do you want to be a slave?"

"No, Dr. Kingsman," again replied the resilient psychiatrist. Again there was retribution for the answer given.

"Sixty percent," stated Kingsman. "I told you I don't mind pain. Slaves all learn and eventually are broken. Look at my sister for proof."

Kingsman let the once powerful Dr. Phillips stay in the painful abyss for a while before again asking, "Jamie, do you want to be a slave? If you continue to resist you will only feel pain."

Through tightly clenched teeth, looking at the man who controlled the pain, Dr. James Phillips again said, "No, Dr. Kingsman."

A swift response occurred as Kingsman simply looked back at his victim and said "Seventy percent."

Dr. James Phillips' desire to end the pain won out. He had just learned this earlier, prefer pleasure over pain, avoid pain at all costs. He could no longer fight the physical pain. Kingsman could see it in his eyes, sense it through his connection.

"Jamie, do you want to be a slave?" once again was the simple question.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," was the meek reply from the exhausted Dr. James Phillips.

"Outstanding, Jamie," began Kingsman, further conditioning his commendation with pleasure pulses. "It's one thing to have you obey, it's a totally different thing to have you DESIRE it."

"Jamie, do you truly want to be a slave?" asked Kingsman, noting in his mind that Jamie had not stopped stroking as he was instructed.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," was the reply from the once proud playtoy provider.

With the response, Kingsman began the final changes of the brain chemistry of his submissive, slowly increasing the chemicals in the mind of Jamie to truly believe he wants to be a slave.

"Now Jamie, please repeat the phrase, 'I want to be Dr. Kingsman's slave', until I instruct you to stop," commanded Kingsman.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," was the response.

"I want to be Dr. Kingsman's slave,"

"I want to be Dr. Kingsman's slave,"

"I want to be Dr. Kingsman's slave,"

While Jamie repeated the phrase, Kingsman was changing the chemistry of his brain to want and desire to be exactly what he was saying. Increasing the chemicals associated with desires and adding pleasure to the mix, deepening the new desires.

Kingsman left a very small part within Dr. Phillips to allow him to understand he was changed, would always know he was changed and be able understand it wasn't his true desires. He would never be able to fully access the information to express it in any way, and he would appear happy and satisfied with his new role.

"What good is this power if there is no revenge," thought Kingsman, showing one of the frailties of the human condition.

"You may stop now, Jamie," instructed Kingsman, nearly finished with his task of taking control of Dr. James Phillips in body and mind. "Stop stroking, hands at your sides look me in the eyes. You may only speak and move your head for the time being. You will feel pleasure, but you won't be able to cum."

Jamie immediately complied. He was defeated, broken and now desired to be the slave of Dr. Kingsman. The roller coaster ride of pain, pleasure, obedience and desire was nearly back at the station. There was just one last measure in the sonata of the conditioning of Dr. James Phillips.

"Jamie, how do you feel being my slave?" asked Kingsman.

"I love being your slave, Dr. Kingsman," was the short and now obvious reply.

"You love being a slave Jamie, but answer honestly, do you love me?" asked Kingsman.

"No, Dr. Kingsman," was the honest reply.

"Outstanding Jamie. Loving being a slave does not automatically mean loving the person enslaving you. Tell me Jamie, who do you love?" asked Kingsman, reaching over the desk of Dr. Phillips, picking off a picture and looking at it.

"My wife and daughter, Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie.

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman began, the phrase now embedded within the submissive on the couch deep enough to elicit a response without contact. "You mean these lovely women here?"

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie, looking at the two beautiful women in the picture, a tall thin blond with attractive features, his wife Anastasia and a smaller, younger curvier brunette with beautiful eyes, his 20-year old daughter Alexis.

"Jamie, is it possible to love more than one person at a time," asked Kingsman.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie, unsure why he was being asked the question.

"Outstanding, Jamie," started Kingman, noting the latest, contactless mention of the phrase had Jamie's cock growing once again. "And would you agree the ones you love bring you great pleasure?"

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," responded Jamie, still unsure why this line of questioning was being undertaken.

"Outstanding, Jamie," said Kingsman, noting the confusion in Jamie and his every inflating cock. "Have you ever felt such pleasure in your life, Jamie?"

"No, Dr. Kingsman," answered Jamie.

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman said, clapping his hands at the revelation, and the latest twitch of his newly submissive's cock. "Who has given you the gift of this greatest pleasure you have ever felt.?"

"You have, Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie, cock twitching, eyes focused on his new owner.

"Outstanding Jamie, we are almost finished. Give me your hand Jamie," asked Kingsman.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," Jamie replied, meekly placing his hand in that of Dr. Kingsman.

"You love being a slave, as you told me Jamie. You love this pleasure I have given you. If you love your wife and daughter, don't you want to share this with them, that being a slave and this most amazing pleasure you have ever felt, Jamie?" questioned Kingsman, nearly finishing the conditioning he was putting his slave through.

Taking in the question, Jamie replied, "Yes, Dr. Kingsman."

HIs fate was sealed. No escape.

"Jamie, tell me that you love being my slave," commanded Kingsman, ready with the connection to the mind to alter the feelings to be in love with his owner.

"I love being your slave Dr. Kingsman," Jamie responded, tears flowing, as if a dam of emotion burst.

"Outstanding Jamie," commented the new slave owner. "Please repeat that while I make a few new connections."

"I love being your slave Dr. Kingsman."

"I love being your slave Dr. Kingsman."

"I love being your slave Dr. Kingsman."

"I love being your slave Dr. Kingsman."

"I love being your slave Dr. Kingsman."

While his slave repeatedly professed his new found love for being owned, Kingsman used his connection to ensure it was what his slave felt. Kingsman knew he could have stopped at having Dr. Phillips love obeying and love being his slave, he wanted to take everything from the man who was responsible for what happened to his twin. It left Jamie with no way out. Soon enough, his work was finished.

"Outstanding, Jamie, you may stop now," Kingsman said, looking at the face of his slave who had a look of adoration as he looked back. "Tell me, Jamie, who do you want to share your love of being a slave with most? Who should share in your love of being a slave?"

"My wife and daughter, Dr. Kingsman," was the heartfelt reply from the newly conditioned slave.

"Outstanding Jamie, we are going to end our fun shortly," commented the smiling talent. "Let me tell you what I want you to do. Go about your normal business, your normal life. Everything will remain normal as it has always been. Set aside two hours after your last session tomorrow so I can reinforce your new desires and provide you more amazing pleasure. And most of all, tell nobody of your new love and desires, not your wife, not your daughter, not your assistant, NOBODY. Do you understand, Jamie?"