Ability Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied the newly minted slave, a look of fascination and confusion on his face.

"Now Jamie I know how much you have enjoyed the pleasure. But I can increase it when you obey. I know you are going to love it," said Kingsman, "Kneel here, slave at my feet."

The slave got up, and kneeled, facing his owner, his master. Kingsman turned the slave to face away from him, and reached down and pinched his slave's nipples, hard. With the pinch came a pulse of intense pleasure.

"Jamie, stroke for me," commanded Kingsman, watching as his slave started his thrusts up and down on his cock. "Jamie I am going to count to five, each number is going to increase your pleasure times 5. When I reach five, you will turn your head left, and listen carefully to my instruction. Do not make a sound, just enjoy the pleasure, slave."

The command to not make a sound registered, and Jamie just nodded to let his owner know he was understanding the instructions.

"One," said Kingsman, seeing a visible reaction in his slave.

"Two," more pleasure, and more reaction, and a sincere moan to accentuate the increased feelings.

"Three," more pleasure, this time nearly taking the slave off his knees, but not quite.

"Four," and at the sound of the number a more audible moan and slight trembling as a result.

'Five," finished the count, with a loud moan, more intense trembling and the instructed head turn to the left.

"Outstanding Jamie," continued Kingsman. "When I say the word 'slave' in a moment, you will turn and repeat the word. When you do, you will be able to cum, It will be the most earth shattering, mind blowing amount of pleasure you will have ever felt, and it will be because you will admit you are exactly that, a slave."

Kneeling and stroking, slave Jamie had no idea how long it would be, but he wanted to cum, needed to cum and was desperate for release, moaning.

"Slave."

Dr. James Phillips repeated the word, as his Master, Dr. Marcus Kingsman, looked on while the new slave shot ropes of cum across his couch from his kneeling position, moaning and writhing from the most intense pleasure that he had ever felt. After what seemed like a lifetime, he finished cumming, and the slave fell face first into the couch, spent.

"Outstanding, slave, I am proud of you, you will only cum for me at my command," said the slave owner, as he stood, picked up his briefcase and placed it on the desk and took out a towel tossing it at his slave. "Now slave, remember nothing unusual, no mention of me at all. When you recover, clean up this mess and finish out your day normally. You will never harm me, and always protect me at all costs."

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," replied the slave, feeling the towel hit his back.

Kingsman leaned in, close to the face of his slave, saying "I will enjoy being your Master, slave," with both men knowing full well he had nothing but contempt for the man who had enslaved his sister, but making a point nonetheless.

Instinctively, Jamie made the statement Kingsman had worked a long time to ensure.

"I am your slave, Master," replied Jamie, unsure whether to look forward to or dread the two hours after his last client tomorrow.