Ability Ch. 07-08

Story Info
A man with ability seeks justice against a slave ring.
8.5k words
4.53
8.6k
6

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 Dinner at Eight

Dr. James Phillips got to his office well before his assistant or his first client of the day. He entered his private office, walked to his desk and sat and set up his computer. He then opened the bottom desk drawer, took out his plug, lube and pink rubber panties and walked to the bathroom in his private office and closed the door. He removed his shoes then his pants and underwear and hung them on the hook on the wall.

Standing at the sink, he lubed the plug and bent over, reaching to find the hole with his left index finger. Finding the hole, he reached with the lubed plug in his right hand and found the hole and slowly started working it in his ass. Catching his reflection in the mirror, Jamie looked and saw part joy for following his instruction, and part horror in the sliver of his original self that remained because he never imagined doing this. As he worked his plug in deeper, he felt his cock growing. Finally in place and feeling full, he took the rubber panties and put them on. He looked at his underwear, realized he was already wearing his undergarment and went and put his pants back on, then slid his feet in his shoes and left the bathroom, realizing he was not walking as he normally did.

As he left the bathroom, his assistant was standing in front of his desk, which startled him.

"Are you ok, Dr. Phillips?" asked his assistant, Janice. "It sounded like you were in pain in there I wasn't sure what to do."

"Oh, well, yes, I am fine, Janice it was just something I ate last night," covered Jamie, not wanting to let on to the actual reason his assistant heard the noise. "If you could send in some pepto that might help."

"I'll bring that right in, Dr. Phillips," Janice replied, exiting the office.

Jamie carefully sat at his desk, still getting used to his new addition in office wear. His assistant brought in the pepto, and dismissed her as he was running through the day's activities. A few minutes later, his intercom buzzed.

"Dr. Phillips, there's a Dr. Marcus Kingsman on line one for you," intoned his secretary. "Should I take a number for you Dr.?"

"No, no Janice, I'll take it now, thank you Janice," hurriedly replied Jamie.

"Hello Dr. KIngsman," said Jamie, answering the call.

"Hello Jamie, how is the morning treating you so far, slave?" asked Kinsman.

"Good Dr. Kingsman," replied the slave.

"All plugged and pantied, slave?" asked Kingsman.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," responded Dr. Phillips, still sitting gingerly in his chair.

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman said. "Feel full, Jamie?"

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," responded the slave.

"Outstanding Jamie," said KIngsman. "Now stand up, bend at the waist, and reach around and push the plug, slave."

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied the slave, who immediately stood, bent, and pushed the plug as instructed. Kingsman listened as the slave tried to maintain a muffled moan.

"Outstanding, Jamie, have a seat," instructed Kingsman. "What is the address and what time should I arrive tonight, slave?"

Jamie sat and gave the address and the time to his master.

"Now Jamie, it is going to be a very fun evening. How is your wife?" teased Kingsman.

"She is confused Dr. Kingsman," began the slave. "She never heard me mention you before and she is mad since I couldn't perform again last night."

"Outstanding, Jamie," further teased Kingsman. "The good news is you won't have to worry about not performing for her any longer, not after tonight. Remember slave, tonight you start to train Anastasia, I bet you can't wait"

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," began the slave, pausing. "I can't wait to train Anastasia."

"Outstanding Jamie," enthusiastically responded the Master, enjoying hearing the previous day's conditioning hold. "See you at 7:30."

Sitting at his desk, Dr. James Phillips was as aroused as could be, and excited for the evening ahead when his intercom interrupted his thoughts.

"Your 9am is here, Dr. Phillips," said the assistant over the intercom. He sighed, tried to compose himself as best he could and readied himself to make it through his day.

Dr. Anastasia Phillips checked her travel arrangements for her stop smoking seminar in Miami for the upcoming weekend, confirming flight, rental car and hotel accommodations for her trip the following day. She travelled less these days, about 20 times per year, having spent the last 10 years building the business and becoming the top stop smoking seminar specialist in the country. In addition to the ballroom sized stop smoking hypnosis sessions, she branched out into offering teaching seminars for hypnotists, psychologists and psychiatrists in each city she visited. The teaching seminars were usually on Fridays, and the stop smoking cattle calls were on Saturday. Anastasia Lubova Phillips had the following, the reputation, and skills for success, and she looked fabulous on a poster and website.

Her weekend plans now complete, she now was able to head to the stores to get the items needed for her gourmet meal to impress her husband's old friend. As she shopped for the needed ingredients, Anastasia felt something was off with her husband, primarily because he failed to please her sexually two nights in a row. In the years they had been together it had never happened once, nevermind two nights in a row. She allowed him to chalk it up to stress, as she knew he was close to finishing another playtoy.

Following the trip to the store for the groceries, Anastasia stopped at a local vineyard she liked to purchase wine to match the lamb she had just obtained from the butcher. The vineyard was just outside the city, and on the way back she would make sure to stop by her daughter's apartment to remind her to show up for dinner, and bringing her a latte would be a good start to catching up on things. Anastasia called her daughter to let her know she would be at her doorstep soon, and as usual left a message. Then texted the same message.

Alexis Phillips, the 19-year old daughter of the Doctors' was taking a gap year before starting college after her graduation from The Lake Preparatory Academy, derisively referred to as "Pretentious Prep". Its' students were the children of the Who's Who list of local wealth, politics, law and medicine, and the nickname surely fit Alexis Phillips. If pretentious were a major, Alexis Phillips would have been magna cum laude.

Since turning 18, Alexis had developed her own little bubble as a social media influencer, and was making good money promoting products through social media. Of course her parents' connections helped the cause, but her look was undeniably perfect for social media. While her mother was tall, thin, blonde, with a very pretty face and still shapely at 45, Alexis sported a natural beauty. She was 5'6" to her mother's statuesque 5'10", and her hair was a natural two tone of brown, her eyes almond shaped and hazel, that looked a different color depending on the light, a perfect nose, and the classic bow shaped full lips.

In short order, Alexis was influencing hair products, eye makeup and lashes, makeup and lip products for a number of companies. Her well proportioned, 5'6" 125 pound body with 34b breasts and athletic build also offered opportunities with products like bodysuits, yoga pants and shoes.

Her following on social media was ridiculously large, despite the inanity of the posts and lack of meaningful content. Mostly pictures of her with the product she was trying to have influenced. Over one-hundred thousand followers, most of which were young women who looked up to Alexis and tried to copy her style or makeup techniques. In social media circles, she was one on the rise- not just one of those instant instamodels.

Arriving at the apartment complex where Alexis lived, Anastasia parked her Porsche and walked up the stairs to the top floor, corner apartment, purse slung over her shoulder and two coffees in a container. There were boxes of all sizes outside the apartment door, early deliveries of the products to be promoted. Anastasia politely knocked, and waited. Several toe taps and an impatient sigh later, Anastasia put the coffees on one of the larger boxes, zipped open her purse and took out the keys to the apartment, opened the door, and entered the apartment.

"What the hell, Alexis don't you hear me knocking?" shouted Anastasia entering the apartment that she officially rented with her husband.

"Chill, Mom. Cool, Starbucks soy latte." said the teen, hardly acknowledging her mother's presence.

"Yes and hello to you too, Alexis," started Anastasia. "It isn't that difficult to open the door- remember who is on the lease and who pays the actual rent."

"Yeah well i was working. Making a video," replied Alexis, wearing a pink bodysuit and pink sneakers, with her makeup done in soft shades of pink, with her nails and lipstick also in pink.

"Well you do look fabulous, Alexis, even with all that pink," laughed Anastasia.

"Yeah well the companies are telling me the 13-17 age group is where im killing it, so yeah, pink," commented the teen. "Can you bring in those boxes now?"

"Don't forget, dinner tonight. 7 pm. Your dad invited some old college friend over. Your father wouldn't take no for an answer," Anastasia explained. "Make sure you're there, I don't want to be stuck listening to pathetic old frat boy stories alone. And get your own boxes, lazy bitch."

Anastasia and Alexis laughed at the comment as the tall blonde mother turned and walked out the apartment door. Alexis followed intending to get the packages from outside. Alexis stopped when she saw herself in the mirror by the door- stopping to check her makeup while thinking "Damn, I look good in pink."

Kingsman readied himself for the evening at the Phillips' after attempting to search more thoroughly for any information from the file he copied. The fact that there was nothing on the file scared him and he figured he needed assistance to gain any information about the major players aside from te Phillips. Kingsman decided he would try and use the media to spread sunshine on the group, starting with the Phillips. He was going to disrupt the Phillips family's everyday life, to a noticeable degree. He hoped it would send a message to the more powerful players in the shadows, and he hoped he could gain an advantage. All three would start to see hardships very soon.

Kingsman was wearing a pair of tan slacks, short sleeve blue dress shirt, navy blue tie and a navy sports coat and carrying his black briefcase as he entered the uber for the drive from the Harking Hotel to the Phillips' house. Arriving right on schedule at 7:30, Kingsman generously tipped the driver and knocked on the door, where he was greeted by Jamie.

"Hello Jamie," said Kingsman, extending his hand to shake as the door opened and he saw a nervous looking Jamie on the other side.

"Hello Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie, taking the extended hand and feeling a pulse as he took the hand.

"You should be very excited for the evening, Jamie, I know I am," stated Kingsman, pulsing his slave with arousal.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman, I am very excited," said Jamie, "please come in! Anastasia is finishing in the kitchen and Alexis is on her way. We are now officially on Alexis time."

"Thank you, Jamie," said Kingsman, extending the hand shake to continue the pulses for just a bit longer, enjoying seeing the look on his slave's face as his arousal grew. "When I greet your wife, excuse yourself and head to the bathroom for a few minutes, don't worry, she is in good hands, Jamie. Five should be enough."

Upon hearing the greeting at the door, Anastasia knew their guest had arrived. Checking on the Lamb in the oven and the boiling water on the stove, she bounded through the kitchen door to meet the old friend her husband had been raving about the last 24 hours, and meet the man who she had never heard of in the 20 years prior. Upon entering the spacious living room, she saw her husband from behind looking up intently at the tall, attractive, nicely dressed blonde man with short, neatly cropped hair who was easily a muscular 6' 3". Anastasia was not one to mince words, you always knew where you stood with her. She was constantly on guard in light of the formula and the family's little project, and she was not going to take it easy on this new person who she just heard about the day before. She trusted her husband, but something within Anastasia was ringing alarm bells.

"Well hello there, you must be Marcus Kingsman, I have heard a lot about you in the last 24 hours," began Anastasia as she moved across the living room to join the men standing there. "It's interesting, in 20 years he never mentioned you, not once... I will admit that seems a bit odd, don't you think Marcus, not one mention of you before yesterday?"

Kingsman was pleased to see his slave's wife was guarded. Emotion was the easiest for him to pulse and alter, and the heightened emotion simplified that process. He also noticed she was incredibly beautiful, tall and fit. Kingsman smiled wryly, thinking, "if she only knew her life was going to change..." Kingsman reached out and began the introduction process.

"I'm Dr. Marcus Kingsman," he began, "Jamie never told me how stunning the woman who stole his heart was, Anastasia."

Anastasia rolled her eyes at the obvious flattery being sent her way after the greeting she delivered to the newly found old friend as she reached out to take his hand to shake.

"Really Marcus, if you think..." Anastasia started in with another diatribe, fire in her eyes, before being interrupted from the pulses her guest was sending the instant connection was made with the handshake. Anastasia saw white, nearly lost her balance in the 3-inch heels she wore, and felt a floating, sinking feeling as her thoughts stopped.

"I'm just heading to the restroom," stated Dr. James Kingsman as he watched his wife's eyes glaze over, her face slacken and see the fire drain from her as he knew his master was giving her the same treatment he was given. Kingsman nodded at his slave, and Jamie was off to complete his task.

Kingsman guided Anastasia to the couch, and had her sit down, before he uttered a word. As he guided her, he probed her mind and he realized his immediate instincts were correct, Anastasia Lubova Phillips, chemist, Doctor, hypnotherapist, was indeed a self absorbed narcissist who would stop at nothing to get what she wants.

"Ana, you won't mind if I call you Ana, in fact, you welcome it," Kingsman began as he sent a pulse of pleasure into his newest connection. "All that hostility and distrust you have felt toward me, it is turning into admiration and respect as we speak, and you can feel that Ana."

Kngsman worked to reroute the impulses in Anastasia, he simply wanted her to be civil for the next 2 hours before he had her husband change her life, but her demeanor and reaction toward him had him decide for more than civil.

"You like when I call you Ana," Kingsman stated matter of factly, sending pleasure and arousal into his newest Phillip's family victim.

"Ana," said Kingsman, repeating the arousal and pleasure.

"Ana," he repeated several more times, slightly increasing the pleasure and arousal each time. Mrs. Dr. Phillips responded in typical Pavlovian fashion, moaning at the last mention of her name from Kingsman.

"Outstanding, Ana," said Kingsman, sending a final burst into her. "Don't you feel better about things?"

"Yes, Marcus," she lazily responded.

"Ana, you trust me completely," stated Kingsman, not sending any pulses but seeing an obvious reaction of pleasure from the blonde beauty sitting next to him.

"Yes, Marcus," was the response, as arousal and pleasure took over.

"Outstanding, Ana," said Kingsman- pushing obedience and arousal as he made his next statement. "Ana, you will always refer to me as Dr. Kingsman."

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," responded Ana, as her antagonist smiled hearing her submit.

"Ana when I disconnect the handshake you will be fully alert and remember we had a wonderful discussion and that you have nothing to worry about from your husband's old and trusted friend. In fact, you feel you can trust me too," commanded Kingsman, continuing his pulses of obedience and arousal again.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied Ana, smiling at the pleasure and arousal she was feeling and had not felt the last two nights from her husband.

Kingsman guided the tall beauty to her feet, guided her to where they originally made contact and disconnected from her, as Jamie silently emerged from his timed exile in the bathroom. Upon awakening, Anastasia Phillips no longer has the look of a predator seeking prey, but a smile on her face as if she were with longtime friends.

"Well I do apologize, Dr. Kingsman for seeming like I was coming after you when you got here," remarked Anastasia. "It is just the constant pressure of success, I suppose. It was totally misguided and I hope it isn't a problem moving forward."

"No worries, Ana, don't give it another thought," replied Kingsman, smiling as he saw Anastasia react to hearing herself be called 'Ana' by her new friend.

"James, you never told me how handsome your old friend Dr. Kingsman is," Anastasia turned and looked at her husband as he rejoined them. "Where did you go?"

"I was in the bathroom," replied Jamie. "And you never asked what Dr. Kingsman looked like."

Kingsman enjoyed the small talk as his slave did wonderfully to not let on any deeper connection than old friends in front of his wife, and he also enjoyed seeing the cold hearted Anastasia feel the effects as he repeatedly used her new nickname. As they sat and Kingsman told fictional stories of old college days with Jamie, the youngest family member, Alexis, finally arrived. Fashionably late, as usual, dressed in a sleeveless white top that showed just the right amount of cleavage to be fashionable and not overly sexy, tight pink capri pants that ended mid calf, three inch pink heels. Her makeup was done in shades of pink, highlighted by her pale pink lipstick.

"Sooooo sorry, it was golden hour and i just couldn't get the right light for the perfect picture!" loudly announced the pretty teen. "My fans deserve my best!"

As she entered the living room, she saw her parents having a drink and watched as the handsome, tall stranger put down his drink, stood and reached out his hand to formally greet her. As Kingsman stood, Anastasia stood as well, and as she headed toward the kitchen she mentioned she was going to finish preparing dinner and to head to the dining room in a few minutes.

"And you must be Alexis," calmly said Kingsman, making contact with the dark haired beauty, sending pulses of arousal as he connected. "My my, Jamie, you have such beautiful women in the family."

Kingsman maintained his connection with Alexis, just long enough to pulse arousal and attraction, and long enough to probe and to realize the beautiful teen was incredibly vain and self absorbed. When Kingsman observed a visible reaction indicating arousal, he ended the connection. Alexis had the look of arousal in her eyes as she looked at her parent's guest. Jamie could only guess at what was happening as he watched his daughter visibly show arousal in the form of a sexy wiggle of her ass during her connection to his master.

Yyyess, Iii am," stuttered the instagram star, confused why she felt such arousal for the older gentleman who she was told went to college with her father. She was confused by the feelings, but enjoyed them immensely nonetheless, shaking her head to try and clear her mind. "Where's Mom?"

"Jamie, where is the restroom?" asked Kingsman.

"This way, Dr. Kingsman, I will show you where it is," replied Jamie, escorting his master to the bathroom in one direction, while Alexis headed in the other direction to say hello to her mother in the kitchen.