Ability Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SNAP

Alexis hesitated, leaving her hand resting in the hand of the man holding it, hoping to avoid the pain.

"Poor choice, my dear. Fifty percent," stated Kingsman, reassessing the previous level of pain in the hesitant dark haired beauty. Alexis Phillips writhed in pain before the talent reduced it after a short time, allowing the teen to return to pain free status.

"Let's try that again. Tell me what you will do when I snap my fingers?" slowly asked Kingsman.

"Take my hand away," was the reply from the stunned young lady, breathing heavily after the intense round of pain.

"Master. You will address me as Master, or there will be punishment," started Kingsman. "What will happen when you remove your hand?"

"Twenty five percent pain,......Master," replied the nearly crying girl.

SNAP

Alexis removed her hand, and immediately felt the pain. It was excruciating for her, but not as bad as the last jolts sent her way a few minutes earlier. She rolled around and let out a moan from the pain, then felt a hand take hers and immediately the pulses and flickers resumed, but the pain subsided, slowly, until there was on pain.

"Good girl." Kingsman said, sending a large pulse of arousal into his trainee. "When you obey there is pleasure. My hand took that pain away when you chose to obey."

Kingsman let Alexis enjoy the feeling of arousal and pleasure to ensure she understood the extent of his talents. He brought her to the brink, and then slowly lessened the level of arousal.

"You are going to learn lots of things. But most importantly you will learn to be a slave, and behave as I tell you," stated Kingsman. "Are you excited to learn new things?"

"NO!" the defiant teen replied, inciting a response she was becoming increasingly familiar with.

"Fifty percent," Kingsman told her, and again he blasted the pulse of pain through her. He allowed the pain to persist longer than the last time, though in this state it was difficult for her to determine time.

Once he allowed her body to return to pain free, Kngsman immediately asked her "Who am I to you and how are you to address me?"

"Mmmmasster," was the quiet, muffled reply as the teen had her chin in her chest.

"Good girl," replied Kingsman, sending pleasure and arousal again in the teen as a reward for obedience. "Obedience gets rewarded, Disobedience is punished, never forget that."

Kingsman worked diligently with the pulses and flashes so the youngest of the Phillips understood her new role in life. A series of questions and tasks deepened the conditioning, with the assistance of the talent. Nearly completely broken, Alexis was nearing the point of no return.

"You will respond to the name Lexi from now on, and you will prefer it. Now tell me your name," asked Kingsman.

"Lexi," was the reply.

"Right answer, incomplete response, 35%," Kingsman sent the pain through the renamed Lexi. "Don't forget to address me when I ask you a question. It helps remind you of your place do you understand?"

"Yes Master," was the immediate response.

Kingsman sent pleasure into his slave in training as he told her "good girl." He reduced the pain as he sent arousal. "Good girls get rewarded."

"Lexi, if I am a Master, and you obey what I tell you or you feel pain, what does that make you?" asked Kingsman, using elementary level logic on the vapid young lady.

"Ssslave, Master," was her response, her head dropping down at the revelation, almost in defeat. But she didn't mind defeat if it was this arousing.

Kingsman sent a near orgasmic level amount of arousal telling her "good girl," rewarding her for the understanding of her situation with high level pleasure.

Kingsman then sent the girl back to the abyss, as she felt the feeling of falling and floating take over once again. He finalized the new pathways his conditioning had established. He left her in the abyss as he waited for Jamie to come downstairs after completing his work with his wife upstairs.

Eventually, Jamie came down the stairs and into the living room. He stopped dead in his tracks at what he saw- his daughter, eyes closed, face expressionless, a sheen of sweat on her skin, her dark hair matted down in spots, hand tucked into that of Dr. Marcus Kingsman, who smiled and began stroking her hair as he saw Jamie enter the living room.

"Kneel Jamie," commanded Kingsman. "We just finished our lesson, not that different than yours. Lexi is going to enjoy a few new changes. What do you want to say Jamie?"

"What have you done to Alexis, Dr. Kingsman?" asked the slave, already knowing the answer.

"First, she is going to go by Lexi from now on, address her that way when it is just the two of you or the three of us. Second, like you, she is a slave," stated Kingsman. "When we are alone, or just the three of us, you will address me as Master. Just like Lexi, is that clear?"

"Yes Doc umm Mmmaster," replied the kneeling father.

"Get my briefcase, Jamie," instructed Kingsman. "Bring it to me."

"Yes, Master," Jamie replied as he got up and got the briefcase, bringing it to his master.

Kingsman woke up the pretty young internet star, and she was confused seeing her father, not knowing how to act when seeing him for the first time after she became a slave. Kingsman smiled at her, and told her to sit up straight. He also instructed Jamie to sit in the chair across from his daughter.

"I see your confusion, Lexi, it's cute. You can tell your father who I am," Kingsman told her.

"Yes Master, He is my Master, Daddy," stated the sweating, hair matted, pretty, renamed 19-year old.

"Good girl, Lexi,when we are alone or it is just the three of us together you will call me Master. In public or with others around, I am Dr. Kingsman," the Master told his newest slave, who responded with a sensuous moan of pleasure hearing the compliment from her master.

Jamie twitched as he watched, understanding that feeling from a phrase from his Master.

"Jamie, tell Lexi who I really am to you," demanded Kingsman.

"Master is my Master, too, Lexi," replied the father.

Kingsman smiled at the exchange.

"Jamie, I trust everything went well upstairs. Were there any problems?" asked the Master.

"No Master, everything went perfectly," Jamie responded.

"Jamie, you will clear your schedule. You will travel with Ana this weekend and continue her training. Do what you have to do to make that happen," ordered Kingsman. "Lexi, forget we were talking about your mother being trained."

"Yes Master," replied the slaves, though not in unison.

Kingsman reached into his briefcase and pulled out cigarettes, a lighter and an ashtray, and handed them to Jamie, instructing him to open the cigarettes, and put the ashtray on the table while Lexi looked on. Jamie was horrified, Lexi was confused.

"What's wrong Jamie?" asked Kingsman.

"Ana, Master," replied Jamie.

"That's right, she's the top stop smoking therapist in the country! Well that is ironic," commented the Master. "Don't worry Jamie, they aren't for you. Take one out and hand it to Lexi. Lexi, take what you father is handing you."

"Yes Master," Jamie's voice cracked, and his hands shook. He took out a cigarette, and handed it to his daughter. Lexi took the cigarette in her slim fingers and held it, unsure what to do.

Kingsman moved the girl's hand toward her face, pulsing arousal when she put the unlit cigarette in her mouth, asking if she had ever smoked before. Lexi shook her head no with the cigarette still in her mouth, feeling the pleasure pulse.

"Light the lighter, Jamie, so Lexi can enjoy her first cigarette," demanded Kingsman.

"Yes, Master," was the unsteady reply, as the slave's hand shook in lighting the lighter as he held it out for his 19-year old daughter.

"Light the tip, suck, Lexi, then inhale, and exhale," Lexi leaned in, and as her cigarette hit the flame she followed her master's instructions, taking her through her first drag of a cigarette, which made her cough a bit. As she obeyed, Kingsman pulsed arousal as she started smoking. Jamie stared straight ahead at his daughter, in shock.

"Don't worry Lexi, you 'll get used to it," said her master. "Thank your father for helping you start smoking, Lexi."

"Yes Master, thank you Daddy," replied the girl. Cigarette in hand and arousal evident as she moved her body in a way evident of being aroused.

"Go ahead, Lexi, take a drag," ordered Kngsman. "You will really enjoy smoking."

"Yes, Master,"Lexi replied, cocking her head back, bringing her cigarette to her lips and taking another drag. As she obeyed, another burst of pleasurable arousal coursed through her as her father helplessly looked on and emitted an audible whimper.

"Outstanding, Jamie," said, Kingsman as he took his first slave out of shock by taking the lighter from his hand and pulsing pleasure at contact. "Now, let's go see about Ana, shall we?"

"Yes Master," replied the slave, his cock stiffening from the arousal, trying to hide his growing bulge from the reward he received for helping corrupt his daughter with the habit his wife despised most.

James Phillips' world was crashing, and he was worried that he wasn't as concerned as he should be. He literally handed over his daughter to be a slave and start smoking, and he was beginning to train his own wife to be a slave. Instead, he focused on obedience and his arousal.

Kingsman noticed the confused look on his slave's face, smiled internally and enjoyed how he was slowly leading the doctor to his own demise.