Ability Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way to the bathroom, Kingsman softly told his slave "outstanding, Jamie. You are doing a wonderful job maintaining our secret. You have the knockout vials ready to go?"

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," relayed the slave, patting his front right pants pocket.

As Kingsman entered the bathroom, Jamie went down the hall to the dining room and waited. The Phillips' women were in the kitchen, exchanging pleasantries.

"Hi Mom," Alexis began, starting to feel more recovered as she spoke with her mother. "Dad's friend is really nice."

"Yes, I know, I just met Dr, Kingsman and I like him," replied Anastasia. "Don't tell your father but he is very attractive. There is something about him."

"The word you are looking for is 'hot', Mom," responded Alexis, a definite gleam in her eye. "And for an older guy he is..."

"Here, let's get dinner on the table," interrupted Anastasia, not wanting to allow the conversation about Dr. Kingsman to go any further, handing her daughter a bowl to bring to the dining room. Anastasia followed, and a few trips later dinner was on the table, and Anastasia instructed everyone where to sit- the women across from one another and the men across from each other.

"Well Ana, should we add gourmet chef to your impressive resume? This looks Outstanding. Jamie, your wife is amazing, smart, beautiful and has so many talents," said Kingsman, watching as husband and wife moved in their seats, aroused ever so slightly. "I am jealous you found her first."

Nervous laughter followed, prompting Kingsman to reach out and take Alexis' hand and say "and I did see your impressive following on social media, your parents must be so proud of the true beauty you have become. Your parenting has been outstanding, Jamie and Ana."

Kingsman again pulsed arousal and pleasure into the teen, and admired his work as all three Phillips' wore flush faces and squirmed in their seats from growing arousal. The meal of baked rack of lamb, cous cous and broiled vegetables was truly remarkable.

"Dinner is good, but the after dinner show is going to be so much better," thought Kingsman, as dinner progressed.

"So Dr. Kingsman," a slowly recovering Anastasia began, "I'm interested to hear more about you, what you do and what brings you to our city?"

"Well, Ana, I graduated with Jamie, started my own small practice dealing with addictions, but I felt like something was missing after 15 years so I slowly let my practice dwindle and I am currently patient free and travelling," offered KIngsman, noticing Anastasia and Alexis intently listening. "I'm staying at the Harking and saw Jamie having lunch there and imagine that, here I am."

"Yes, here you are! What about wife, kids, family?" inquired Anastasia.

"Well, Ana, I have no wife or kids, never married, and no real family to speak of. I had a twin sister, but she passed away 12 years ago," replied Kingsman, extending his cover story that he knew Anastasia would trust to be true. Anastasia wriggled as her name was mentioned by the guest.

"Ohhhh, Ii am ssorryy to hear that," Anastasia replied, trying to hide her arousal.

Alexis, not wanting to be left out, reached out and felt the biceps of the tall blond college classmate of her father, and flirtingly asked, "Wow Dr. Kingsman, you are in shape, how much do you work out?"

Kingsman took the hand of the teen and removed it from his bicep pulsed arousal again and replied "Well Alexis, since I closed my practice I get plenty of gym time. I have a program I follow."

"Sorry , Dr, Kingsman, Alexis can be a bit forward," offered Jamie in defense of his daughter's unsolicited flirting.

"Oh, nonsense, I do enjoy straightforward conversations, don't you agree, Jamie, Ana?" asked Kingsman.

The adult Phillips both nodded in agreement. Ana again enjoyed the arousal, even if she couldn't understand where it was coming from. Alexis was in recovery from the last burst of arousal she unknowingly received from contacting the man sitting to her left.

"Well this meal was outstanding. Jamie, this wine is fabulous, where did you find it, I have never seen this wine before," added Kingsman as Jamie twitched and fidgeted in his chair.

"MMMy wwwiffe gggetts the wine, Dr. Kingsman," stuttered the slave, his cock hardening.

"Ana, well can you tell me where you got this fabulous vintage?" continued Kngsman, enjoying the continued teasing of the family.

"Yyyesss, Ddddrrr. Kkkingsssmann, Iii ccann gggivve yyou the cccardd of tthe vvvineyyaardd," a visibly aroused Anastasia stammered.

"I'm going to go get more water," announced Alexis, her water glass empty after she drank it all following her bursts of arousal. She looked through Kingsman, stood, bent at the waist to show her cleavage and asked in a very sultry way "and what can I get for you?"

Kingsman reached out, took Alexis' hand and said, "thank you Alexis, that won't be necessary, I am perfectly fine at the moment."

Kingsman sent arousal again, waited until he saw her knees buckle before letting go. He watched as the teen walked uncomfortably into the kitchen to get herself water. Her parents were also aroused, and in their own fog of pleasure hardly noticed their daughter's condition.

When Alexis returned, Kingsman allowed the family to come down from their arousal high, waiting for desert, making small talk once again.

"So what is your plan then, Dr. Kingsman, where are you going, what will you be doing?" asked Anastasia.

"Well, I am just passing through here for a few days, I had a few new business meetings and opportunities here in town," replied Kingsman.

"James, you have been awfully quiet tonight," Anastasia stated, looking at her husband.

"Well I wanted you and Alexis to get to know Dr. Kingsman and didn't want to take over the conversations," answered the husband.

"Jamie was always the quiet, thoughtful one in school," laughed Kingsman.

"Jamie, huh, he never said anyone called him that. And he definitely is not quiet now, he always has an opinion. Sometimes he is even right," commented Anastasia, turning to look at her daughter. "Alexis, let's clear the dishes and load the dishwasher, we have dessert coming shortly."

"Uggghh OK Mom," huffed the teen, not one to clean up after herself.

"Jamie, I see a very nice looking bar over there, let's get after dinner drinks, what do you say?" asked Kingsman, nodding at his slave.

"Let's get to it, Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie.

Once the table was cleared and the women were in the kitchen, Kingsman looked at his slave, and patted him on the head.

"Get the drinks ready for Ana and Alexis, Jamie. I will get yours for you as well as my own," announced Kingsman.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," replied the slave, preparing a vodka tonic for his wife and a Shirley Temple for his daughter. Kingsman got two ice waters prepared for himself and his slave.

"Add the knockout drugs to Ana's and Alexis' drinks now, slave, and smile. You will start training Anastasia very soon," commanded Kingsman, with a cold, dark stare.

Dr. James Phillips smiled and replied, "yes Dr. Kingsman." His hand trembled as he added the drugs to the drinks as instructed. Kingsman noted the tremble, and smiled knowing that little piece left inside of the now enslaved psychiatrist couldn't help himself from obeying.

Anastasia and Alexis returned after clearing the dishes and filling the dishwasher, as the methodical mom and wife hated having things out of place and messy. Jamie handed his wife a drink, announcing "vodka tonic," then turning to his daughter, handing her a drink in a martini glass with an umbrella and cherry saying "shirley temple". Kingsman handed Jamie his ice water.

"Is there alcohol in it?" asked Alexis in a whiny voice, knowing she was not old enough to legally consume alcohol.

Kingsman looked at the teen, shook the vodka bottle and winked as if the drink had alcohol in it, and laughed as the teen smiled back.

"Let's sit in the living room and enjoy a drink before dessert," said Anastasia, leading the way into the living room.

Kingsman took up residence on a loveseat, and Alexis pounced to sit in the seat next him. Anastasia and Jamie sat in the winged chairs opposite the love seat. Once seated, Kingsman took the drink in his hand and raised the glass in preparation of a toast.

"To friends and new adventures," toasted Kingsman.

The inevitable clinking of glasses completed, the four took the first drink together. A short time later, Anastasia and Alexis Phillips passed out.

"Well slave, it is time for new adventures, and time for you to start training your wife. Are you still excited?" asked the Master, seeing the growing tent in his slave's pants.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman, I am excited to train Anastasia..."

Chapter 8 Dessert is an Adventure

Kingsman looked at his slave, who was hard after completing his assignment of using knockout drugs on his wife and daughter, and asked what the shortest amount of time it would take to fully train his wife as a playtoy like the others if he worked on her every day. Kingsman wanted to get an accurate sense of time to execute the downfall of the Phillips.

"Average training is about 30 sessions, which for a normal patient is about 6 to 8 months with properly spaced visits. The follow up videos with the triggers and subliminals in between sessions assist in cementing the training, Dr. Kingsman," answered the slave. "My estimate is about half that time is a best case scenario. It is hard to determine because of the limited time for the videos to be used."

"Outstanding, Jamie, I will expect final results in a few weeks." informed the master to the slave, walking over and getting his briefcase. "You work out the best schedule to get finished by then. Here is a list of what I want with Anastasia training. Daily training and use the drugs you need to get that done."

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied the slave as he watched his master take out a piece of paper and hand it to him. Jamie read the list and shook his head from side to side.

"Is there anything on that list that is a problem, slave?" asked Kingsman.

"No, Dr. Kingsman, there isn't," replied the slave.

"Outstanding, Jamie. And where will you be starting her training, slave?" asked Kingsman.

"Upstairs in the bedroom, Dr. Kingsman," stated the slave.

"Let's get her there then. You take the head, I will take the feet. Lead the way there Jamie," ordered Kingsman.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," replied the obedient doctor, visibly tenting his pants.

Kingsman and the slave carried the unconscious Anastasia up the stairs and laid her on the bed. Jamie placed a second pillow under her head and pulled over a chair to the side of the bed to sit in to begin the training. As Jamie tended to his wife and the room set up, Kingsman went down the stairs and returned to the bedroom with his briefcase. He pulled out two sets of cuffs and ordered his slave to cuff his wife's ankles and lock them to the underside of the legs of the bed, leaving her legs splayed and locked. Kingsman then took out two thigh to wrist restraints, and had his slave buckle the restraint around each thigh, then attach the wrist restraints to his wife's wrist and lock the wrist and thigh restraints on each side. Kingsman checked the restraints, and found Anastasia firmly locked and not going anywhere.

"We can't have any mistakes, Jamie, just in case she wakes up and tries to run," stated Kingsman, handing the syringe and the vial of the hypnosis deepening drug to Jamie. "Now what is your process from here, slave?"

"When she wakes up I will inject her with the drug, Dr. Kingsman," began the slave, placing the drug and syringe on the nightstand next to the bed. "Then I"ll start the hypnosis."

"Have you hypnotized her before, slave?" asked Kingsman.

"Yes. Dr. Kingsman," replied the slave. "Anastasia doesn't like to fly and I have tranced her in the past to help with that fear."

"Outstanding, Jamie. And if she resists the hypnosis?" questioned Kingsman.

"Nobody has been able to resist the drug, Dr. Kingsman," stated the slave. "Even if she resists, I will be able to work around it."

"Outstanding, Jamie," said Kingsman, putting his hands on his slave's shoulder. "You cannot fuck this up."

Kingsman, with his hands still on Jamie's shoulders said "twenty percent". Jamie felt the pain, and his knees buckled and he consciously slowed his breathing to combat the pain.

"Consider that a warning. It will be far worse should there be any problem in this training. Do I make myself clear?" questioned Kingsman, his eyes boring through the eyes of his slave.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman, it is clear," replied the slave.

"Outstanding, Jamie, let's go check on Alexis, Ana wont be going anywhere," ordered Kingsman, picking up his briefcase, exiting the bedroom and heading down the stairs, his slave following.

Alexis was still passed out laying sideways on the love seat, her face in the space formerly occupied by Kingsman. A small pool of drool was evident, her mouth slightly open. Her left hand was above her head as she lay on her right hand.

"Sit her up, Jamie," ordered Kingsman.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," replied the slave, sitting his 19-year old daughter up as instructed.

Once Alexis was sitting upright, Kingsman sat next to the unconscious daughter of his slave in the spot he occupied earlier. Kingsman gently moved the strands of dark hair that had fallen in her face and he took a tissue from a box on the table and wiped the drool from her chin.

"She is a beautiful young lady, Jamie," calmly stated the talented visitor. "Kneel in front of me and look up at me, slave,"

Jamie kneeled, and looked up at his master.

"Outstanding, Jamie," a smiling Kingsman said as he looked at his slave. "You look good on your knees. And just think, in a short time Anastasia will be kneeling with you, when you finish your handiwork. A slave less than 2 days Jamie, are you enjoying the pleasure of being a slave?"

As his cock grew, Jamie answered with a meek "yes, Dr. Kingsman."

"Don't worry about Alexis, Jamie, I'll take good care of her while you work on your wife's training," related Kingsman. "She will enjoy her time with me, I can assure you. Do you like that idea Jamie?"

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," replied the broken psychiatrist. No sooner had he said yes that he felt the hand of his master on his neck, pulsing arousal. He wondered what depravity his Master had in mind for his daughter.

"I know what you're thinking, slave," started the Master. "I may be a monster- but I am not your type of monster. I'm just going to make a few adjustments with Alexis, not test the merchandise like you, you son of a bitch,"

Kingsman laughed as his slave became more aroused, then removed his hand from his slave's neck and instructed him to go check on his wife, bound upstairs in her own bed by her husband. Jamie, fully aroused, got to his feet and marched upstairs. Kingsman told his slave to return if his wife was not conscious.

After watching his slave ascend up the stairs, Kingsman gently started slapping Alexis on the cheek, and gently said "wake up Alexis, time to wake up."

Kingsman continued his attempt to awaken the drugged teen, and heard his slave return to where he sat. He motioned to Jamie to sit in the chair he occupied earlier. A short time later, Alexis moved on her own, and began to stretch as she began to emerge from her drugged stupor.

"What happened," asked the groggy teen, not fully aware and awake yet.

"I guess you can't handle your alcohol, Alexis, you passed out," responded Kingsman, breaking all contact.

"Oh but I thought we just started on our drinks," replied the blurry eyed beauty, shaking her head and stretching trying to get her senses completely together. 'Where's Mom?"

"She went upstairs, it seems the alcohol hit her hard too. You seem confused, Alexis, don't worry, I'll help you," smiled Kingsman. looking at his slave.

"You do want me to help her, don't you Jamie?" questioned Kingsman.

"Yes, Dr. Kngsman," replied Jamie.

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman began. "Come here and place your daughter's hand in mine."

"Wait.. .what?" Alexis asked to nobody in particular, unsure of what she was actually hearing in her hazy state of mind. As Alexis questioned the proceedings, her father got up, approached his daughter, took her hand and placed it in the hand of his Master.

"Outstanding, Jamie, you are doing so well," Kingsman told his slave, as he started pulsing arousal in the only child of James and Anastasia Phillips. "Now go upstairs and attend to Anastasia. What will you be doing tonight, slave?"

"I will be injecting her when she wakes up, and as the drug takes effect hypnotize her and begin the process, Dr. Kingsman," stated the slave matter of factly.

"And how long will the hypnosis be tonight?" asked Kingsman, still pulsing the teen with small bursts of pleasure as he maintained holding her hand.

"About an hour, Dr. Kingsman," was the answer.

"Is that all for the night, slave?" followed up Kingsman.

"After the hypnosis I will set up the first video for Anastasia to watch, Dr. Kingsman," responded the slave.

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman said. "When the video is set up, come back here to me. Alexis and I will still be at work. Get to work now."

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," Jamie replied, as he headed up the stairs to begin training Anastasia.

Kingsman pulsed small, intermittent bursts of pleasure into Alexis as he probed her mind to learn about her. Jamie was surprised, her parents were highly motivated and intelligent people, but there wasn't much to find in Alexis Phillips. Narcissistic like her mother, but shallow, vain, and motivated only by money and adoration. Alexis felt the feeling of falling and floating, as well as having the inability for complete thoughts to form- though for the self absorbed teen, that was not a deeply disturbing problem.

Kingsman continued to trace and reconnect the patterns in the mind of the teen, and get a sense of her thought processes and abilities. When he was complete in his task, he allowed the teen limited access to her mind.

"Alexis, I need you to pay attention to me and listen and follow instructions," said Kingsman. "The first thing you need to remember is that I am in charge here."

Kingsman pulsed pain into the vain teen, slowly ramping it up before telling his new subject, "this is 50% of the pain your body can handle, if you want it to stop you will need to obey, is that understood?"

Speechless for maybe the first time in her life, Alexis nodded in understanding. Her reward was a slow fade in the intensity of the pain.

"Who's in charge Alexis?" asked Kingsman. Alexis hesitated, prompting a pulse of pain in the pretty teen, telling her "fifty percent,"

A short time later, Kingsman let off the pain intensity, reminding his victim "I am in charge, Alexis, if you want to end the pain, you will obey and answer me immediately. Do you want this pain to end, Alexis?"

The teen frantically shook her head, leading Kingsman to tell the self centered teen to use words to respond. Alexis managed to say the word "yes."

"That's a start, young lady. I am sure you feel the pulses and flashes in your head, that is just me accessing your neural pathways and assessing and reassigning thought patterns in your mind," explained Kingsman, fully realizing the beauty queen had no idea what those words even meant. "As for the pain, whenever you hear me tell you a percentage, your body will feel that level of pain. It already knows half of what your body can take, and I have readjusted other pathways so your mind knows."

"It isn't just pain that I can provide,Alexis. There is also pleasure and arousal," continued Kingsman. "I reward obedience with pleasure, disobey and there will be pain. Alexis, when I snap my finger, you will remove your hand from mine. When you remove your hand, your body will feel a pain level of 25%, If you don't remove your hand, the consequences will be far worse. I will leave the choice to you."