Ability Ch. 13-14

Story Info
A man with ability seeks justice against a slave ring.
7.6k words
4.61
5.7k
4
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 The Unravelling

Lexi returned to her townhouse and started going through all the pics she took of NIkki and eventually settled on three to post as her contest winner. She chose one of her applying makeup on Nikki, another of Nikki looking shocked when she saw herself fully made up, and a third of Lexi kissing her cheek and posted them with lists of the makeup brands and colors she used on her contest winner. She also mentioned the nail salon in the story. But that wasn't the only social media coverage Lexi was getting.

"Wow that was quite an impressive Q & A session, everyone," Anastasia Phillips commented as a break in her seminar was scheduled to begin. "Let's say back at 11am please everyone!"

Surrounded by other professionals interested in learning how to break addiction to cigarettes and nicotine, Anastasia was holding court in all her glory. People of all backgrounds and professionals attended her day one, where she shares the secrets of how to help break addictive patterns. There were therapists, counselors, psychologists and psychiatrists in the workshop, and her reputation had always been impeccable.

"Excuse me, Dr. Phillips," one young lady in her mid twenties interrupted. "Isn't this your daughter?"

The young professional showed Anastasia the video of Alexis exiting her car, walking over to the three girls, pointing at them in a menacing way, then walking toward another girl, taking a drag on a cigarette and kissing the other girl then motioning as she again passed the girls as se got back in her car and left.

Anastasia looked on in disbelief, saying, "excuse me everyone I need to make a call."

Anastasia immediately called Lexi, who of course refused to answer. And again tried, no answer. Third time, no answer again.

"What the hell was that video? CALL ME NOW" Anastasia texted furiously.

Alexis read the text, not knowing the incident as she dropped off Nikki was being put on video and tagging her on social media. Alexis sighed, and figured she better see what the issue was before she contacted her mother. The internet search didn't take long, the video was page one in search engines. Lexi laughed.

"Well that wasn't in my plans today," Lexi thought. "Mom's pissed, this should suck."

Lexi ignored her Mother's frantic messages, and figured it was better to buy time to cool things down. She also knew calls and messages from her dad were next.

While the messages to Lexi went unanswered, Anastasia immediately messaged James, and ranted about things, starting with "What the fuck is your daughter doing? Did you see that video? Smoking? Kissing a girl? You need to handle this, James and fucking fast!"

"What the hell are you even talking about Anastasia?" replied James, genuinely having no idea what she was ranting on this time.

"Look online at what your daughter did, fucking handle that NOW," Anastasia reiterated. "I don't have time for her fuck ups or yours, I am in the middle of a fucking seminar on how to stop smoking and what the fuck is your daughter trying to do to me?"

"Ok Anastasia I will look into it... Kids go through phases you know," responded James.

"Well you better end this fucking phase of hers. TODAY. RIGHT NOW," Anastasia yelled.

Anastasia took a deep breath, did a few breathing exercises and headed back into her seminar on how to end addiction and stop smoking. As an open seminar, lots of professionals attended, even rival therapists and professionals. Always ultra confident in herself, with a perfect public reputation, Anastasia welcomed the competition, feeling it made her better in the long term. But several minor rivals were in the crowd today, and they were interested in throwing the perceived perfect princess off her perch.

"Wow Dr. Phillips, shouldn't a stop smoking guru have that handled in her own home?" asked one attendee. "I mean, seriously that's not a good look,"

"Really hypocritical," added another.

"How do you plan on dealing with this issue in your own house?" asked a third.

Anastasia, usually unflappable, was beginning to unravel. She could not tamp down the calls of hypocrisy and not having her own house in order. And it showed. Several participants demanded a refund, feeling they could not learn from someone they considered a hypocrite.

"So the family values, stop smoking Queen lives in a glass house," another teased. "Who knew?"

Running out of calm, and patience, Anastasia made an announcement to the patrons of her "Professional Day Help Others Stop Smoking" seminar. She was rattled, and it showed.

"If you do not believe my methods work and my success is not genuine based on one video, I will advise you to leave and accept a full refund. I will not tolerate that behavior at MY seminar."

And just like that the crowd thinned by nearly half, and another video of another Phillips woman was making its way through social media circles. Anastasia had a difficult rest of her day, to say the least, which could further diminish her reputation.

James had no luck in contacting Lexi either. Instead he inadvertently fanned the flames under Anastasia by texting his wife "Alexis not responding. Just a phase, it will pass."

**********

Kingsman slept in a bit at his hotel, and went down for breakfast at the Harking around 11am. It was there where he saw the video of Lexi's incident with the three college girls as she dropped off the contest winner. He nearly spit out his coffee upon seeing it on his phone.

"Well there's two things i know, she accomplished her goal of seducing that girl, and she just bought a lot of internet fame for her and her mother. I couldn't have scripted it any better," thought Kingsman, enjoying the video and all it meant for the Phillips family.

Kingsman sent Lexi a text "I will be by within the hour."

While Kingsman was in the hotel restaurant, Jonah Hale;s security firm was busy accessing Kingsman's suite and putting in cameras and listening devices in the suite. The agent also secured a water glass with Kingsman's prints and DNA on it. Access to the sound and video, as well as the prints and DNA on the glass were sent directly to Hale himself.

Hale was curious as to what was going on in the Phillips family, as James travelling was triggering some issues, As he looked at his phone while the audio and video were finishing setting up, he did a search to see what was happening with their daughter. And now he had more evidence of strange events happening with the family- the video of Alexis from a short time earlier.

"Well if I wanted to rattle the Phillips, that would be a way to go, the daughter smoking and a lesbian," thought Hale.

Hale called in his research and development team, which was working on a more modern upgrade to the formula given them by Anastasia Phillips,. One that broke down better in the brain and by doing so shortened the conditioning time required for a subject.

"Mason, where are we at on this?" demanded Hale referencing the formula.

"Well Mr. Hale, we never had a true formula to start with, it wasn't complete," began Mason.

"Of course not, Mason, Anastasia Phillips is not stupid, she was hoping it would protect her, that we would need her for the rest of the formula," Hale said. "Which is why I hired you and the research team to create a faster working alternative. What have you figured out?"

"Well Mr. Hale, we have what we believe to be a working prototype," Mason responded.

"Is it ready for human testing?" Hale asked.

"Yes it is," Mason said, taking a vial out of his jacket, showing the blue liquid to the mad funding the research.

"Excellent, Mason. I have some ends to tie up, be back here in my office at 4 this afternoon," Hale demanded. "Dismissed."

The research team left the conference room and headed back to the 14th floor where its isolated lab was contained.

Hale went to his secure office and ran the tests on the fingerprints from the glass himself, and set up to record all video and audio from Kingsman's suite.

"Well Marcus Kingsman, let's find out if you are who I really think you are," Hale thought. Hale thought back to his time when he was working for the Federal Government, and when the administration changed how he was put in charge of the Federal Government's 'Specials' unit. That was the nickname of the group he headed, it had top level security clearance, and investigated any claims of people having 'powers or abilities not normal to humans". Hale hated the demotion, and 99.9% of all cases they looked into were nothing.

The only case he found in his 6 months leading the "Specials" classified group with merit was Allison Grant, who passed away in the psych ward of a hospital in Alabama. Though he never met her twin brother, he was also hospitalized after collapsing the moment she died. He was kept in isolation, unconscious for two weeks, before he escaped without a trace- and without being questioned. Hale wondered if the prodigal had returned. His investigative instincts were that this was indeed Allison Grant's brother, back for revenge. The markings were there- a mysterious old friend, Anastasia bringing her husband to Miami when she was supposed to be spending time alone with Hale, and now he had seen the video of Alexis Phillips.

"Meeks, get in my office, now," Hale ordered.

Meeks was the best analyst he had, and a wizard with uncovering things in technology. Hale provided his analysts with top level tech, in some areas even more sophisticated than the federal government or interpol.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Hale?" asked the 25-year old analyst.

"Yes Meeks, I did," Hale said. "Sit down."

Meeks sat and nervously waited to hear why he was called into the office of the man in charge, He had never been in the office of Hale before, and he felt like a schoolboy in the office of the Headmaster.

"Meeks what I tell you stays between you and me, and nobody else, is that clear?" Hale questioned.

"Of course Mr Hale," Meeks replied.

"Find out everything you can about this person," Hale said. "Use this computer only."

Hale handed Meeks a new laptop computer with one document on it- and that document had a picture and a name on it- Dr. Marcus Kingsman. Hale did not provide Meeks with the fingerprints or DNA, he wanted to find out about the name Marcus Kingsman. And Meeks was the best person for the job.

"Give me a complete background on him. Where he was born, high school, college, you name it. I want to know if he got a ticket for jaywalking or spitting on the sidewalk," Hale said. "Every detail you can find, priority one, 24 hour deadline. Is that clear?"

"Crystal clear Mr. Hale," said Meeks.

Hale then called Hanrahan, and instructed him to get eyes and ears in the Phillips home and inside James Phillips office. Something was off, and Hale wanted answers.

***********

Lexi's morning didn't get much better either. First her mother with calls and texts about the video, then her father following up on the same thing. Looking out the window she saw Gianni Giorgiu, the man who wanted to be her boyfriend. At 23 and the son of one of the wealthiest shipping magnates in the world, 'no' was not a familiar refrain for him to hear. He wanted Alexis Phillips, and he was going to have her. Alexis liked his money, but not Gianni as much, and it unfortunately led him on in that regard.

Gianni stormed up the steps and barged into the unlocked townhouse door like a madman. Lexi was stunned, and just stood with her mouth wide open.

"What the fuck is this? Who is this whore?!?" Gianni yelled as he held out his phone, where Lexi could barely make out he was showing the video of her encounter earlier in the morning. Lexi realized things were spiraling out of control fast, and she was afraid of Gianni in that moment.

"HOW COULD YOU DISHONOR ME THIS WAY!?" he screamed, as Lexi backpedalled away.

Gianni lunged at Lexi, dropping his phone in the process, rage in his eyes. In his rage he knocked Lexi down to the floor, and fell on top of her. Lexi screamed in pain and fear.

"STOP FUCKING SCREAMING," Gianni yelled, balancing himself on top of Lexi, the covering her mouth with his hand. "You fucking whore, how dare you do this to me!"

Gianni slapped Lexi across the face with an open hand, at which point Kingsman had walked through the door, watching what was happening as he entered, ready to unload on the young man.

"Kid, I suggest you stop, get off of Ms. Phillips, and stand up, NOW," Kingsman calmly warned. The 6 foot 3 Kingsman was in great shape, working feverishly on his body as he was figuring out what his mind could do.

"Get the fuck out old man, this doesn/t concern you," the young hot head shot back.

Kingsman took a step at the pair on the ground, which prompted the man on top of Lexi to get up and get into a fighting stance.

Kingsman smiled, "you know what kid, I might enjoy this a bit too much, take your best shot."

Giorgiu took a step, and in rapid succession landed a pair of kicks to Kingsman's mid section and shoulder, then a pair of jobs to the chin.

Kingsman laughed as the kid backed away a step, sweeping his hands off his shoulder and chin as if to swat away flies and said, "you should call an exterminator, Ms. Phillips, there are some flies in here."

Fueled with further anger from the comment, Gianni moved forward again unleashing more front kicks followed by a roundhouse right foot kick. The front kicks were easily blocked, and Kingsman caught the kick out of mid air with both hands and threw the antagonist to the floor. The stunned kid rolled on his back in time to see Kingsman pounce on top of him, much the way he had Lexi only moments earlier. Kingsman landed on the kid, firmly in control.

"Cute fancy kicks kid. I prefer ground and pound though," Kingsman said as he started to unleash a barrage of left and rights into the head and face of Lexi's attacker.

"Not as fun when you aren't hitting women, is it kid," Kingsman said, still pounding his opponent.

"STOP!" Lexi yelled, reaching down and grabbing Kingsman by the left shoulder. "He's had enough!"

Kingsman, still sitting on the semi conscious kid, looked up at Lexi, smiled and said, "since when do you tell me what to do?"

"You suggested I protect and look out for you at all costs," Lexi said. "I don't want you to go to jail for murder, because then who will tell me what to do?"

"Good point, Lexi," Kingsman laughed.

"Besides, the blood is going to be hard enough to get out of the rug already," Lexi followed up.

Kingsman roared with laughter. He did tell her to look out for him at all times, and she had just done that. In truly "Lexi" style. He was enjoying taking out his frustration on the kid who attacked Lexi, and he got caught up in the moment.

"Are you hurt, Lexi?" asked Kingsman, not getting off the attacker just yet.

"No, I have been hit harder by girls at the gym," Lexi responded. "What are you going to do with him?"

"Well Lexi, that depends on you. I can do anything with him, given the time," Kingsman "The question is, what do YOU want me to do with him?"

"I want him to leave me alone and stop being an asshole to women," Lexi answered.

"Very good, Lexi, consider it done, anything you don't want me to do to him?" Kingsman followed up.

"I don't really give a fuck- just no more blood on my white rug," Lexi replied.

Kingsman laughed and nodded, saying, "when he is conscious enough I will help him correct the error of his ways. What have you got going on then for today?"

"My day kinda got blown up, my mom is pissed because of the pictures of me and NIkki and the video from this morning," Lexi said. "So i'm just going to let her calm down before I talk to her."

"Understood," Kingsman laughed. "I sent you companies to contact, they are interested in you. Follow up, do whatever they ask you to."

"I will. What companies are they again?" asked Lexi.

"A fetish wear clothing company and an adult toy store," Kingsman answered. "And I will use your couch to take care of your boyfriend here."

"Not my boyfriend, no more blood on my rug!" yelled Lexi as she headed to the spare bedroom to check messages and post her daily photos.

Kingsman proceeded to help Gianni to his feet, and put him on the couch, never breaking contact with his hand, beginning the process to send hi into the abyss. He lightly controlled the son of the shipping magnate and asked him what his plans were short and long term.

Confused after the beating and from the contact with Kingsman sending him into a mild state of confusion, Gianni wasn't sure what was going on.

"You are going to answer me honestly or I will cause you serious pain, is that understood?" Kingsman emphatically told the young man.

Defiantly, the kid refused to answer, and Kingsman sent a jolt of pain into his system, telling him "Kid, it will be easier if you cooperate, I can do this all day. I can control the pain you feel. Judging on your size and pain tolerance, what you feel is about 50% of what your body can handle."

Gianni writhed in pain on the couch, afraid of what was happening, confused as to how it was happening, and scared to death of the man who was causing the pain, especially after he handled him physically in the altercation so easily.

"Listen kid, cooperate or feel pain, that's up to you. I don't particularly care, I do sort of like punishing you. How about this, 60%," Kingsman said, increasing the pain his latest victim was feeling. "Again, your answer is 'yes, sir'."

Still refusing to give in, the kid felt the increase in pain and tried to fight through it. He was tensing his muscles, breathing deeply and regularly, trying anything to regulate that pain he was in. Kingsman smiled, knowing the tensing of the muscles was going to burn him out faster and make it easier for him to adjust pain levels and exert control easier.

"How about we go to 70%," Kingsman said, "All you tough guys make me do this, I feel like an auctioneer. But you do have a way out of pain. Your answer is "yes, sir;'. Ready to answer my questions honestly now kid?"

Eventually the level of pain increased enough for the kid to say "yes sir,"

"That's a boy, good boy. Now let's take that pain down now. I can reassert it if you disobey or try to leave," Kingsman said. "When you remove your hand from mine, you will feel pain at a %50 rate. Based on your body size and the fact you just got your ass kicked, I would say it will last about an hour before the pain goes away."

Kingsman removed his hand from the kid, and watched as he lay and roll around in agony. With all his strength, the kid tried to get to his feet and make a run to the door, but all he could do was roll off the couch and land face first on the floor. From there, he tried to crawl to the door as Kingsman looked on and laughed.

Kingsman reached down, took Gianni's hand and began to lessen the pain, at a much faster rate than the promised 60 minutes. He pulled the kid to his feet, then pushed him back onto the couch.

"See kid, that was a fast demonstration of what I can do to you. I have begun to rewire your brain to accept a few new truths. Like how I can cause you extreme pain simply by telling u a percentage." Kingsman told him. "Like now, you are what, at about 40%? Let's take that back down now, 10%."

The kid looked at Kngsman in fear, mouthing the word "how..."

"That's not your concern kid. You do understand I can control that pain, don't you?" Kingsman asked.

Gianni Giorgiu simply agreed and nodded. Fear was evident in his eyes.

"Good boy," Kingsman said, sending a wave of pleasure through his victim. "This is so you can understand I can also present pleasure, if you cooperate like a good boy."