Ability Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes James," responded the deeply hypnotized stop smoking therapist.

"What will you do whenever Alexis offers you a cigarette, Ana?" James asked.

"I will accept it and smoke," responded the well conditioned wife.

"Very good girl, Ana," James continued. "Each time you smoke, the more you will enjoy it, do you understand? The more you smoke the more you will enjoy it. Tell me what will happen the more you smoke."

"Yes James," Ana replied. "The more I smoke the more I will enjoy it."

James smiled. He was completing his Master's request, and he was loving it.

"Now Ana, you are also trying to understand Alexis having a girlfriend," James began, "You will start to wonder about being with women, do you understand?"

"Yes James," Ana replied as she squirmed ever so slightly.

"For now you will secretly start looking at lesbian porn sites, wondering about it and getting excited from watching." James suggested. "It will be your dirty secret and you will not let anyone know about it, Ana."

"Yes James," responded Anastasia, again squirming on the bed as she replied.

"Very good girl, Ana," James told his wife. "Just a bit more and then you can watch your videos,"

James walked over to his suitcase, and pulled out cigarettes, a lighter, and an ashtray. The cigarettes were the same brand as Alexis.

"Ana, in a moment you will remain deeply hypnotized and open your eyes, you will not see or hear me, but instead you will see and hear Alexis. You will see me as Alexis, is that understood?" asked James.

"Yes James," responded the wife.

"Very good girl, Ana," James told his wife. "When I snap my fingers you will open your eyes, remain hypnotized and see me as Alexis. You will be very calm, and forget all about mentioning the video or her kissing a girl you won't think of mentioning it. Just nice quiet time with Alexis, do you understand?"

"Yes James," Ana replied.

SNAP

Ana opened her eyes, and saw Alexis, and sprung into action.

"Oh hey Alexis, when did you get to Miami?" Ana started.

"I just got here," James/Alexis said, taking out a cigarette and holding it out to Anastasia. "Here,"

Ana looked at James/Alexis in confusion. She reached out and took the cigarette. Unsure as to why. Or what to do. James/Alexis pushed her hand to her mouth, as he lit the lighter.

Ana, looking confused even in hypnosis, put the tip of the cigarette to the flame and took a drag. James smiled, and felt a bit aroused at seeing the commands his Master demanded begin to take hold.

Ana lost her train of thought, and the focus was not on grilling Alexis as to what she was doing, but instead focused on her cigarette, and smoking because it came from Alexis.

SIlently, and in confusion, Ana had a cigarette believing she was with Alexis, as she obeyed the 'quiet time with Alexis' suggestion perfectly.

After finishing the cigarette, James again triggered Ana into hypnosis, put her back in bed, and hooked her into the headset to watch and hear the video, then cleaned up the evidence of the cigarette.

James was ecstatic at the development, and as Ana watched the video, James went to her drawer, pulled out panties, put them on and went to the bathroom to masturbate after a very successful session with Ana, as his Master allowed.

Across town, Jonah Hale watched and heard the entire episode.

"Well, well, what do we have here..."