Ability Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gianni felt that sudden wave and felt his cock begin to rise from the intensity and suddenness of the pleasure. As frightened as he was at the pain, he was even more confused at the pleasure.

"So kid, the choice is yours. Pain or pleasure. All you need to do to avoid pain is cooperate and answer me honestly. Simple task. I will know if you are lying." Kingsman offered. "Feel those flickers and pulsed in your head? I control them. And I can easily and effortlessly change that pleasure you feel to pain, 50%."

Kingsman switched from pleasure to pain in an instant, and the kid felt the change and the intense pain. He wanted no part of it, it was relentless and he was scared.

"Ready to cooperate now?" demanded Kingsman, the kid sensing a seriousness in the man's voice who was controlling the pain.

"Yes sir," relented the kid, remembering the lesson from a short time ago.

"How many women have you abused?" Kingsman asked.

"Five," replied the kid.

"Including Ms. Phillips?" Kingsman asked.

"Six," the kid replied.

"What kind of abuse?" Kingsman asked. "Mental, physical, emotional?"

"Yes," replied the kid.

"Keep answering honestly," Kingsman said. "Thirty percent."

Kingsman let the abuser writhe in his pool of pain before speaking again. He wanted the kid to feel pain, feel it physically and emotionally, just as the women he abused had.

"Have you beaten and hit women?" kingsman asked, slightly torquing down the pain level.

"Yes," replied the kid.

"Have you forced yourself on women," Kingsman asked, ratcheting up the pain.

"Yes," replied the kid.

"Would you go to prison for your abuses of women?" asked Kingsman.

"Yes," the kid replied meekly.

"Fifty percent, You forgot to address me as 'Sir'. As in 'yes, sir,' and 'no, sir'," Kingsman admonished. "As much as I would love a prison sentence for you, I just don't want to be near a court of law right now. And Ms. Phillips just wants you gone and to stop abusing women. So, what are your plans for the near future?"

"Visiting all the offices of my fathers company around the world. Sir," said Gianni, answering honestly as the pain continued to wrack his body.

"How long is this trip scheduled for?" Kingsman asked.

"Two years, SIr," Gianni replied.

"Let's have some penance while you think about how wrong it is to abuse women," Kingsman said. "Fifty percent, you piece of garbage."

Kingsman let the kid feel the abuse for a while, not stopping until he sensed his body was near exhaustion from the repeated bouts of pain cycles. Kingsman, with his ability, knew the kid would not fight back and could not fight back any longer. He was spent, and beaten, physically, so now was the time to begin his mental reconditioning.

Chapter 14 A Whole New You

"Good boy," Kingsman said, finally easing the pain. "Now it's time to recondition you mentally so you will never again abuse women. You know I can make you feel pain, even when I am not touching you. I can also allow pleasure. And I can rewire you to enjoy all kinds of new things and have it be so very pleasurable."

With the word 'pleasurable', Kingsman turned up the pleasure in the boy while still feeling pain as it was subsiding ever so slowly. Gianni got hard, and he was again confused and scared.

"Good boy, I know this can be very painful and confusing, but now you know it can be very arousing too," Kingsman monologued.

"So, you will be travelling the world for two years. You are going to have some new desires very soon," threatened Kingsman.

"Have you ever been dominated or abused by a woman?" asked Kingsman.

"No, Sir," the aroused and in pain kid replied.

"Good boy," Kingsman responded, increasing the pleasure the kid felt and feeling his cock swell. ""For the next two years, while you are travelling with your business, at every city you stop in you will search out local mistresses and dungeons. You will pay them to humiliate and abuse you."

Kingsman increased the flickers and arousal as he was changing the brain chemistry of the kid to accept the new ideas.

"The idea of obeying a woman is intensely arousing to you now," Kingsman said, increasing his arousal. "The idea of being humiliated and abused by women and female dominants is fascinating to you and very very arousing. Don't you agree, Gianni?"

"Pppplease,,,,nnnooo," the kid stammered.

"Yes, Gianni, so very arousing to be abused and dominated by women," Kingsmand said, ratcheting up the arousal again.

"Pppppleasse...nnnnooooo," he again repeated.

"Seventy percent. Kid, you have no choice. This will be your future, I promise. Just think how aroused you'll be. Every city, new dominant women," Kingmsan teased. "Now no more resistance."

Kingsman left the kid aroused and in agony for a few minutes, but the kid had no idea if the time going by was a minute or a year. Just how Kingsman liked his trainees- confused and vulnerable and seeking direction. After a while, the kid wanted any direction.

"Now kid, no more defiance," Kingsman said. "I can do this all day, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," quickly replied the kid, finally at the end of his rope.

"Good boy," Kingsman replied, punctuating the phrase with intense pleasure and a severe decrease in pain. "Just think of how incredible it is going to be to be abused and dominated by women, you will love it won't you?"

"Yyyyess Sirr..." was the stuttered reply, officially signalling the end of defiance.

"You will look forward to a new woman dominating you at every city, and you paying for it," Kingsman said. "You need it, you want it and want to pay for it. It's an addiction, the more you do it the more you want it, isn't that right Gianni?"

"Yyesss Sir," the confused and cooperative young man replied.

"Humiliation, pain, whatever the dominant women want to do with you you are going to love," Kingsman told him, pulsing and flickering these new thoughts into his brain chemistry. "However, after every session with every woman in every city, you will realize this is not who you truly are and remember who you used to be and how you used to act. It will be a short term memory after each session, and that small part of who you used to be will always know this isn't the real you, but you won't be able to stop yourself."

Tears were falling down the kid's cheeks, realizing he was being changed and had conceded defeat.

"Don't cry Gianni, this is a whole new sensitive you we are developing," Kingsman said. "Tell me that you love the new you."

"Iiii lllove the new mmme," the kid said, in equal part concession, disbelief and interest.

"Good boy Gianni," the Master again pulsed pleasure at the phrase. "We are almost finished. Alexis, please come in here."

Alexis Phillips entered the living room, saw the bloody tear stained face and the tented pants and wondered what was going on in here.

"Alexis, our friend here is going to be living a whole new life. He is going to travel the world visiting his father's offices world wide. Gianni, be a good boy, compose yourself and tell Ms. Phillips what you will be doing for the next two years."

"I will be travelling to my father's offices around the world. I am going to look for dominant women in every city, professional dominants to use and abuse me in each place and I am going to pay them," Gianni responded.

"Very good boy Gianni," the Master replied. "And after each session what will happen to you?"

"I will remember how I used to be and that I was changed," Gianni replied, tears still flowing.

After the two years you may be free from this punishment," Kingsman said. "Remember it will grow and be more and more enjoyable every time you accept your abuse. If you ever abuse a woman again, this will be permanent for you. No way out. Is that clear?"

"Yyyess Sirr," said the completely aroused young man,

"Alexis, please get your guest some panties to try on," Kngsman ordered.

"When she returns, consider her your first dominant woman," Kingsman ordered, finally releasing his hand from the young man's as he returned him to a balanced state of no pain, no arousal.

Gianni shook his head. He knew what was going to happen. He was equally horrified and aroused as he watched Lexi retreat to her room.

Lexi returned with the panties simply saying "here they are."

"Wonderful choice, Lexi, I think the yellow thong will go well with his olive complexion," the Master stated. "Lexi order him to put them on right here and right now. Feel free to give him some additional orders."

"Put the thong on Gianni," Lexi ordered, as she obeyed. "Right now, right here."

Gianni got incredibly aroused as he stripped and put on the yellow thong. Only being told to put them on, he had no idea what to do next. Instinctively he started to reach for his cock.

"Hands at your sides. Get on your knees," Lexi continued. Her wannabe boyfriend hurriedly complied.

As he knelt, his cock poked through the side of the thong at full arousal. Lexi felt a surge of power and a sense of justice for what the abuser had attempted to do with her, and had done with other women.

Lexi reached down and tucked his cock into the thong., commenting "let's just tuck this little guy in here."

Kingsman looked on and smiled. Lexi looked to her Master as if to ask if she should continue, as Kingsman nodded affirmatively to his pretty young slave.

"You son of a bitch, you abused us all," Lexi said as she started slapping Gianni with open hands repeatedly about the face.

As Lexi was slapping the abuser, Gianni shot his load of cum into the yellow thong he was wearing.

"Lexi, remember no more blood on the carpeting!" Kingsman reminded his slave as he laughed, to which Lexi simply gave a dirty look.

"Throw away your male underwear in the dumpster outside when you go," Lexi said, turning and heading back into the spare bedroom. "I have a few shots to finish now."

Kingsman took the kid's hand in his. He guided him to the couch and had him sit there. He placed him back in the abyss for a moment, and started him on his new life.

"When I let go of your hand, you will begin your new life tonight. You will never call or see Alexis Phillips again. You will put your pants on over the thong, throw away your male underwear like Ms. Phillips said," Kingsman told the former abuser. "When I let go of your hand, after you put your pants on, you will go to the Adult Boutique in Westlake Boulevard, and go in and ask the staff there where you can find local female dominants and that you are willing to pay whatever it takes. You will pay whatever it takes wherever you are. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," replied the newly submissive former dominant male, wearing a cum filled yellow thong that belonged to the woman he wanted to be his girlfriend.

Kingsman broke contact, and watched as the newly conditioned young man put on his pants, picked up his phone and underwear and exited the apartment, ready to begin his new life.

Kingsman walked in to see what Lexi was doing, "what are you doing Lexi, I have sent him on his way to start his new life."

"Looks like everyone gets a 'new life' after they meet you Master," Lexi responded as she finished touching up her makeup preparing for an endorsement.

"Explain that comment Lexi," Kingsman ordered.

"Well, I can't explain how or why but I am different since meeting you. Dad too. Not sure about Mom, she seems like the same selfish bitch as always," Lexi said. "I never used to smoke or was interested in women until I met you, and you are my Master and nothing makes sense and I don't want to change a fucking thing, not that I can, because whatever happened with NIkki was the best and hottest things ever and I loved that. But to be honest- that fucking piece of shit abuser is only going to suffer for two fucking years, but I will always know you changed me and can't say or do anything about it. He gets two years and I get fucking life as a slave. What the actual fuck?"

Kingsman looked at the pretty young woman, and felt remorse. "She is right," the Master thought. "She is just a means to an end, a pawn to get to her criminal parents."

"You are right Lexi, it isn't fair. Life never is fair it seems. I promise you I will let you become free to live as you like once I have finished my task here," Kingsman said, reaching out his hand to the pretty slave, who reached out and accepted the hand in return. There was something about Alexis Phillips that Kingsman liked, and he reasoned it was not actually her fault her parents were monsters. He wanted to administer justice to the people who abused and killed his sister. And now he wanted justice for the man who abused his slave.

It was a strange conundrum, wanting justice for those creating slaves, and those who abuse slaves, while having slaves yourself. Kingsman hated this about his ability- he could have absolute power to change whoever he could get his hands on, literally, but that absolute power could corrupt, absolutely. He also realized at that moment he was not exactly sure what he thought of doing with his slaves once this quest ended. That kept him up at night. That fear also made him a loner, by design.

"Your life, your choice. That is my promise to you once I am done with things here," Kingsman told Lexi, in an almost parental way.

"Cool. Any idea when the fuck that's gonna be Master?" Lexi asked.

"Honestly I don't, Lexi," Kingsman said as he pulsed arousal into the pretty young social media influencer. "In the meantime, not a word about what went on here today or about anything we talked about. Now enjoy the pleasure I can give you."

Lexi came in very short order from the quick intense pulses of arousal from her Master.

Almost at the exact same time Lexi climaxed, Gianni Giorgiu arrived at the Adult Boutique, walked inside and went right to the checkout desk where there was a tattooed woman with black hair and deep dark eyes working.

"Excuse me Ma'am, how can I get in touch with some local female dominants? I am willing to pay whatever it takes," Gianni asked as he took out several hundred dollar bills from his wallet.

"Whatever it takes..."

***************

While Anastasia's afternoon was a disaster, not all in Miami was going terribly. James was enjoying time by the pool relaxing while his wife was at her seminar, relishing the quiet time of not hearing his wife bitch about everything going wrong. James relaxed by the pool most of the afternoon.

Jonah Hale was in his private office checking up on the information his field agent sent him regarding Kingsman. The fingerprints came back with a positive hit- they indeed belonged to a Marcus Kingsman. He was still waiting on the DNA match, and would likely be waiting a bit longer for results. His computer analyst Meeks said he was positive he would have results within the next 24 hours with every detail and record of Marcus Kingsman. Years of national intelligence and security had Hale's senses working overtime regarding the Phillips.

His second in command also passed along the news that they now had eyes and ears on the Phillip's hotel in Miami, and the field agent tracking Kingsman had audio and video in his hotel room, and had completed setting up surveillance in James Philllips office as well as every room in the Phillips' home. Hale sensed something was off with Anastasia, and set the team in motion to find out exactly what. He hoped these measures would have results- and he sensed the cause of things was James Phillips 'old friend' Marcus Kingsman. He cancelled his 4pm meeting with his research and development team, which he understood finally had a prototype drug to replace the one created by Anastasia Phillips. He wanted to see what the Phillips were up to before deciding on a path as to the course to take with this new mind control drug.

Anastasia left her seminar after day one with an unfamiliar feeling of not being in control and losing confident, and it showed in her performance. Her world was knocked off center with her daughter's social media interactions. The car service got her back to the hotel, and James was still by the pool. Anastasia called him, and reprimanded him for 'lounging by the pool while my life and work are crashing and burning!"

James returned to the hotel to a ranting wife frantically leaving messages and texting their daughter. His shoulders slumped as he entered the suite, and he took a deep breath.

"Well I am glad you enjoyed yourself today, my day was hell, thank you for asking," Anastastia laid into James as soon as he entered. "Did you get through to Alexis?"

"No, and you know neither one of us will until she is ready. Who wants to get yelled at over the phone?" asked James. "It's just a phase, Anastasia. Let her be, she's a good kid and she will be just fine."

"Yeah well this 'phase' cost me money today James. It cost me part of my reputation! I won't stand by while all the hard work I put in is ruined," Anastasia raved. "End this 'phase' now."

James had enough. He was tired of his wife's constant condescending attitude toward him and her constant complaining. He was ready to begin adding his Master's list of requirements to his wife's slave training.

"Deep dive, Anastasia," James said, quietly triggering his wife to her deep hypnotic state. "Go get a bikini on and a cover up and come back here."

Anastasia headed to the bedroom to get her bikini and cover up on as ordered. James decided to create a cover story of them having a late afternoon swim and dinner by the pool, when the reality would be continued training of Anastasia Phillips at the order of Marcus Kingsman.

James would be sure they would be seen by the pool and have dinner there, all while Anastasia was under control and hypnotized. He had Anastasia in her sunglasses and laying on a chaise, quiet and relaxed, feigning sleep until their dinner arrived when he calmly whispered for her to sit at the nearby table and eat.

After dinner, he brought his hypnotized wife into their suite, and had her get out of her bikini and prepare for bed. When she finished, he handed her the tablet form of the drug she had created with a glass of water and had her take them. That irony was not lost on James, who was now enjoying training his wife based on her constant attitude and treatment of him, and tonight he was starting to add in some of the requirements his Master wanted Anastasia to have. And he was beginning to enjoy it.

"Ana, lay down on the bed," ordered James, who watched as his beautiful wife helplessly complied.

"Very good girl, Ana," praised James. The phrase, who the awake Anastasia would think to be condescending, this deeply hypnotized and continuously trained Ana found arousing.

"Now Ana, have you been enjoying the videos?" asked James, testing how far along his wife was.

"Yes James, very much," replied the tall beauty, in a slow, deeply hypnotized voice.

"Ana, what do you think of the girls in the video?" asked James.

"They are very confident and sexy," his wife responded.

"Very good girl, Ana," continued James. "We have some new things you must learn tonight, it is very important you understand and learn these new things, do you understand Ana?"

"Yes, James," Ana replied. "I understand."

"I understand you are very concerned about Alexis, aren't you," questioned the husband.

"Yes, James," was Ana's simple response.

"You want to understand what Alexis is doing and why," James suggested. "Don't you Ana, you want to understand what Alexis is doing."

"Yes James, I want to understand." Ana said as her drug coursed through her body, allowing James' suggestions to take firm hold.

"The best way to understand things is to do things, Ana," James told his wife. "Whenever Alexis offers you a cigarette you will accept it and smoke in order to understand better. Do you understand Ana?"