Abi's Amateur Hour Strip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got to the back room the lady there was so complimentary, she said that very few girls get that reception when they are amateurs and that Abi had done an amazing job, she sat her down, gave her yet another drink (a recurring theme here!) and said that she can keep all the tips but suggested she gets dressed!

All in all there were more than £ 300 in tips plus the £ 300 from the guys earlier so from something that was just for fun it was an amazingly profitable day out as well!

She downed the drink and thanked the lady for her support and got dressed again into her secretary outfit, less the bra this time as it still hadn't been returned and keeping the hold ups on to save time and joined the guys back in the bar where they all cheered as she came over.

They all couldn't tell her enough how much they had enjoyed her dances and suggested that they all went on back into the city to celebrate, Steve helped by collecting the tips from her and keeping them safe again.

Abi wasn't happy to go out dressed as she was as the blouse was far too small, OK for a strip club but not really good for going out to somewhere nice, the skirt and heels were fine as they were some that she had already, the blouse has been bought especially for the stripping.

One of the guys said that they would all chip in and buy her a new top if she would come out with them all, she agreed and pointed them towards the shop a street away that she knew that sold nice but not crazy priced clothes and instructed them to get her something in black and not like a stripper would wear!

Two of the guys left to go shopping and the other, Steve and Abi all enjoyed another drink as they waited, Abi slightly nervous about what two horny guys would buy her to wear!

The others kept her company in the bar and chatted about how amazing they thought her show was and that they couldn't believe this was her first time.

The guys returned with a bag, they gave it to her and said that she should go into the back and change and leave the white blouse for the club as part of their outfits.

She thanked them and took the bag into the back to change.

Inside the bag was a black satin blouse, it was beautiful and went perfectly with the rest of the outfit, it was even ( just about! ) the right size but it was quite thin and with no bra you could clearly see her now very perky nipples through it as well as the fact that there were no buttons on the front, there was a slit that went well below her boobs so that it was possible to see the sides of both of them as well as her nipples through the blouse.

She really had no choice though so she got dressed in it and looked in the mirror, actually she thought it was classy but it was very sexy, she will have to be careful as her tits were only just covered and the slit at the front went well below them so it was going to be easy to show a lot more than was normal in a London bar!

She walked back into the bar to a number of whistles and cheers from the guys, Steve said they had called a cab and that they were going to The Ned, a nice bar back in the city where Steve was a member so they could go into the more private area.

Steve called for a cab on his phone and saw it was a few moments away so they all walked to the front of the club, said goodbye to the doorman and waited for the cab to arrive and the next part of this adventure to start Abi thought to herself!

12