Abi's First Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi leaned back into him and slowly lifted her hand to his and held her breast as he had asked her. He left the bed and took the camera and started to take pictures again, Abi noticed the bulges appearing in the guys trousers bigger than before! She played with her nipple as directed by David, opened her legs further and posed with her tits pushed out in classic glamour style, and she was loving it! The guys were moving around, trying to hide their obvious erections and still take pictures and adjust the lights.

Let's do some final ones now, said David, I want you to hold both your tits with your hands and face the camera, I want you to show us that beautiful smooth pussy, do you want me to help you again, he asked?

Abi nodded and David came to her, and this time ran his hand down her body, over her breast and hard nipple before slowly sliding it down and over her hip and onto her hand. He covered her hand with his, touching her inner thigh in the process. Abi loved how that felt, she wasn't in control of this and he slowly lifted her hand onto her breast exposing her now very wet pussy to Toby, who was facing her, his eyes transfixed on her now.

David slid off the bed and started taking pictures again, focusing on her tits and now on her soaking wet pussy. He got her to play with her nipples again and told her to touch herself, she slid her hand down and touched the top of her pussy like she had seen in some magazines she had looked at with Steve her partner. He told her to spread her pussy with her fingers and she did, looking strait into the camera knowing how erotic this was, she was loving every moment of it.

I want you to kneel up now and show us that sexy pussy David told her, and Abi did, spreading her legs to show herself holding her tits, then sliding a hand down and starting to finger herself slowly as they watched her. David took pictures of her finger parting her wet pussy lips and rubbing her clit. She started to enjoy the sensation of being watched as she played with herself.

One final set David said, and nodded to Toby who got onto the bed behind Abi. Are you ok with this he asked, and Abi nodded yes. Toby reached round and cupped her tits in his hands, holding them up for the camera and gently kissed her neck. Abi continued to finger herself now lost in the feeling. I want you to suck your finger now Abi whispered Toby in her ear, pressing his erection into her.

Abi sighed and lifted her hand to her mouth, the light catching her glistening finger for the camera before she sucked it between her lips, tasting her pussy, her eyes closed. Suck them baby said Toby as he continued kissing her neck, Abi licked her fingers and took another into her mouth sucking it deeply.

All the time David was taking pictures and Abi was getting more and more turned on. I think we should stop now before things get out of hand David said, still trying to hide his hard on, and still failing! I think the next step should be saved for the next photoshoot, if you would like to do another one Abi. Abi said that she would love to do another shoot and felt like she would have liked to have carried on with this one given a chance!

Let's get you booked in again next weekend then shall we. Maybe a longer session and we can try a few more poses with you and Toby if you like?'

Yes please she said, I can't wait!

12