The Mature Model

Story Info
Anne's Audition and preparation.
11.3k words
4.57
21k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

The kids are finally grown, they are out of the house, Anne is depressed and bored.

When the couple married many years ago, they decided when their children came along, Anne would stay home to take care of their offspring. She quit her job in the banking industry, just before she gave birth to her first child, when the children were old enough to attend school, she took a job as a teaching assistant in the classroom. It didn't pay much, but it gave her some money to spend, and she could be home with the kids, when they were on vacation or sick. Her husband Steve worked long hours, to make the money they needed to survive. Now at the age of fifty-five, she sat home and felt useless, with no skills needed in the job market these days, most of her friends still work, and being an older woman, her job prospects, are limited.

Anne told her husband when he arrived home from work. "I want to get a job to feel I am contributing to our future financial security. I looked at the want ads in the paper and found nothing that paid more than minimum wage."

"Look on Craigslist, see if anything interests you in the help-wanted section." Steve said as he noted his wife's depression as they eat dinner.

The next day Tuesday, Anne called a few more retail outlets that advertised for help in the want ads. All the calls went something like this. "Hi, my name is Anne Grant and I am looking for a part time job." Anne said when someone came on the line.

When the store managers came to the phone, they asked. "Would you be willing to work nights and weekends?"

"No, that is the time my husband and I spend together, and we travel most weekends." Anne said.

Thus, the conversation with the store managers ended with most saying. "We will call you if we have an opening."

After exhausting all job leads in the paper, she went to craigslist, and started looking through the first section she came to and stopped on the 'Artist heading', she found an ad stating "Female model over Fifty-five needed for a men's photography group" giving a phone number and an address downtown, but she wanted to consult with her husband before she answered the ad.

Excited by the ad she found. She told her husband when he arrived home from work that evening. "I found an ad for a mature female model in the artists section of craigslist. What do you think, should I apply?" Showing him the ad, she printed up from the website.

Snickering Steve said. "Call and find out what it entails." Knowing most postings in the Artist section, are looking for nude models, but he didn't say anything to her about that, as he anticipated she wouldn't call, if she knew it was for a figure study model.

Wednesday morning remembering her husband's response and thinking, she would not get the job anyway. Anne was nevertheless intrigued to see what type of model they are looking for, so calling the number, with a young man answering the phone and saying. "Hi, my name is Mark, how may I help you?"

"Mark, I am calling about the modeling job?" Anne squeaking almost in a whisper.

"Great, but I need some information from you, to see if you are someone we can use, if you don't mind?" Mark asked, he did not want to waste his time, if she is not someone they could use.

"No, that would be fine."

"Can you give me your, first name, hair color, height, and measurements to start with?"

"Oh boy here is where I lose the job, before I have an interview." Anne thought and then she said. "I am fifty-five years old; my name is Anne; I have brown hair that is greying. I am five foot six inches tall. My measurements are, Thirty-four, twenty-four, thirty-six. I have green eyes." She stated, embarrassed that she gave so much personal information to someone named Mark over the phone. Someone she does not know.

To her surprise, he said. We would like to meet you." He gave her directions to the studio and an appointment for the next afternoon at One PM while he thought. "The voice is familiar, but I can't place it."

Anne didn't say anything to her husband that night, afraid he would dissuade her from going to the interview, as she is curious as to why they would want a middle-aged woman to model. She wanted to show her husband she could find a job that paid more than minimum wage. Anne anticipated, if she could find the courage to model for the group, it would pay more, but in reality, she didn't think she had 'a snowballs chance in hell' to secure the job.

Thursday, after Steve left for work, Anne took a shower, without giving any thought to her personal grooming, other than her legs and underarms. Anne spent the rest of the morning going through her wardrobe, finally settling on the red dress she saves for special occasions, it fits her body type perfectly, and comes to her knee; white shoes with a three-inch heel, matching red bra and pantie set, with tan pantie hose, to give some color to her legs. Anne applies makeup to highlight her facial features, which she rarely does, or needs. She arrives at the studio a full half hour before her appointment, to meet her interviewer, and see if she will truly be able to go through with the audition, given her reserve nature.

The man she conversed with on the phone Mark, to her surprise when he opened the door for Anne, lived in the neighborhood when he was in school, and went to school with her sons. She recognized him immediately and felt her stressful anticipation of this meeting leave her. He was a friend of her oldest son and when younger was at their house all the time. Now he is a photographer and owns the studio.

Mark thought he recognized Anne's voice over the phone, and pleasantly surprised that she answered the ad, as the woman he knew when he was younger, was very conservative in dress and actions. They talked about the good times had at Anne's home, until it was time for the audition, their conversation calmed Anne's fear of the audition and she was more at ease with her surroundings.

Mark told her. "You are one of the most attractive mothers in the neighborhood where I grew up."

Anne relished all the compliments she received, it has been a long time since she has been complimented about her beauty from men, specifically ones that are young enough to be her sons and was extremely comfortable with Mark. Although she became nervous, when his partner Craig, who is the computer geek and money man for the operation, came into the reception area, and she felt, when he looked at her, he undressed her with his eyes.

He announced. "I am here to view your audition also. My name is Craig, nice to meet you Mrs. Grant." As he was in his office, when the woman came in, and he heard Mark address her.

Mark had Anne follow them to a studio, there are chairs, couches, and tables scattered around the studio. The most discomforting item in the room was a large four-poster bed set, in one corner. Camera equipment stood everywhere in the studio. Mark had her sit on a high stool in front of a blue screen background, and pose facing them. She had to put her heels on the rungs and spread her knees for balance. Craig looked at her and then went to say something to Mark, even before Mark started to photograph her. They discussed something in hushed tones and then Mark turned to Anne.

"Are you willing to remove your panty hose, as the garment will distract from the composition of the photos?" Mark gushed, not because it was true, but because they wanted to have her remove some of her garments at a time, so she will become comfortable in front of them with less clothes on.

"No, I don't mind at all." She reached under her dress, pulled it up in front of the two men, exposed her panties and took off the hoes. It gave her a thrill, to do this in front of her son's friend and a stranger, when she noted their expression while they watched her. This excited Anne. After the compliments she received from Mark today and the comments her husband has made to her about her conservative nature yesterday, it did not embarrass her one bit to do this normally private act of undressing publicly.

She mounted the stool again, now when she spread her legs and faced them the photographer and computer geek could see her red panties. Mark started to take photos, as he stated. "Much better Anne the pantyhose distracted from your lovely legs." He concentrated on taking photos of her legs and crotch of her panties, after a few head shots and ones from her waist up.

After fifteen minutes, Mark stopped and said. "Let's see how these photos came out. Come over to the computer screen Anne, so you can see how lovely you look."

Craig uploaded the photos onto the screen. To her surprise, the first few photos were very good, but she became embarrassed with the photos that concentrated on her legs, she could see the gusset of her pantie become increasingly moist, with each consecutive photo that was taken.

"What do you think of your photos so far?" Craig asked the lovely woman in front of him with the slightly red hue to her complexion.

"The first few shots you took are great, but I am very exposed with the photos of my legs. I don't think they are appropriate as you can see my panties." Anne said to Mark.

"Anne you look beautiful in the photos, you are covered as much as you would be if you had a bathing suit on." Mark countered her last remark.

"I guess you're right." Anne agreed.

Causing both men to smile.

Craig started to discuss the next poses with Mark in hushed tones.

Anne heard Mark say. "I don't think Anne would want to do that considering her remarks about the first set of photos."

Craig said. "But the group expects to have a model that will pose for figure studies?"

Anne Interrupted the men's discussion, to ask. "What do you think I wouldn't do?" Not hearing the type of modeling required during the men's conversation.

Mark looked at Anne and said. "You look good in the photos, but we are looking for a woman that would be more liberated." The young man said, blushing at his last comment, as he couldn't outright tell his friends Mom that they needed a nude model.

She asked. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well!!" Craig continued cautiously. "We are looking for women that would be willing to pose for figure studies."

"What are figure studies?" Anne asked naïvely.

Embarrassed that he would have to explain to his friends' mother the type of photos they want her to pose for, Mark started to explain. "We are looking for a woman..."

Craig cut him off saying. "We are looking for a mature woman, that is liberated enough to remove her clothes and pose in her underwear for our photography group. We pay one hundred dollars an hour for the right model." He said in one breath to get it out before Mark could intercede and to have her remove more of her clothes.

Anne shocked with the realization, if she wants to find a well-paying job with her skillsets, she will have to remove her clothes, which in a perverse way excited her. She thought for a few minutes of what her husband would say. She thought of his expression when she showed him 'the ad' yesterday, he had the look on his face that said. 'you won't get the job'. Anne thought of the hundred dollars an hour, and again her husband's smirk, when she showed him the ad, this gave her the resolve to continue. She removed her dress, she stood before the two men in her bra, and panties. Anne undressed as if she was in a race. She did this to finish before she changed her mind.

The woman looked embarrassed, as she stood in front of her son's friend, and a young man she just met in her underwear. With a very red face, Anne felt excited, but humiliated at the same time. She crossed her arm over her breast and put a hand over her pubic area, as a way to preserve her modesty a while longer and to hide the fact that she has a wet spot on the gusset of her panties from the erotic excitement she felt as Mark photographed her and she stripped in the front of the two men.

To her surprise, the embarrassment did not last long; only a few minutes, the young men are professionals on ways to direct a half-dressed woman to expose her body and to make her comfortable in her exposure. The two men told Anne she looks exceptionally beautiful in her red undergarments and it is a shame that she has not posed before this.

They had her sit on the stool again and took a few photos of her in her pantie and bra set and then Craig and Mark had a hushed conversation again with Mark saying again. "I don't think she will do that." While they loaded the photos onto the computer.

"Can I see the photos?" Anne asked.

"Of course, you look beautiful." Craig stated as all three looked at the photos.

Anne went to the computer monitor unmindful of her state of undress, surprised how good she looks in the photos, and embarrassed how exposed she is, but excited also.

"Anne the photos are great of you, but in order to command a large modeling fee and so we can use you as a model, you will have to model nude, but it is up to you. We can stop now or continue, but we are looking for a woman courageous enough to model nude for the group." Craig said.

Fearing she will lose her chance to model, with great internal turmoil, she removed the remainder of her garments, put an arm across her breast and a hand covering her womanhood.

"Could you put your arms at your sides and stand up straight please Anne, so we can evaluate your posture and figure." Mark asked wanting the mother of his friend, to expose, her womanly charms to both men's eyes completely.

Anne put her arms at her sides and turned when they asked her. The embarrassment felt turned to excitement in a short time, with the help of the compliments directed at her by the two young men. Now she became embarrassed for a different reason. To her astonishment, it turned her on to be nude in front of the two men, and her excitement threatened to run down the inside of her legs.

They complimented her on her mature beauty. The men had her sit on the couch, she kept her knees together modestly and hands covered her pubic area. To begin with, her poses were stiff, and she had an embarrassed, scared look on her face. Anne covered her nudity with her arms and hands when a there was a lull in the action.

Mark said, "You look beautiful Anne, but your poses look awkward and it shows in the photos. Come over here and look at the photos and you can see what I am talking about"

Anne arose for the couch and walked over to the computer while she remained nude and looked at the photos she noted. "I see what you're talking about. I do look embarrassed and the poses are stiff."

Both men noted that the first hurdle is crossed, Anne didn't ask for a robe when she went to the computer, she has become comfortable naked in the presence of the men.

"You are beautiful." Mark reiterated then continued. "You need to relax, and the photos will come out better."

"Thank you; I haven't been complimented like this in a long time, but it is embarrassing to be nude. I am trying to be more accommodating." She blushed eating up the accolades and explaining her reluctance to pose more fluidly.

"You are standing in front of us naked now and are comfortable with your exposure." Mark observed.

"You're right Mark I am standing here nude! Both of you have made me so comfortable that now I think this is normal." Anne admitted in surprise.

Craig realized they have found the key to having her pose, as they want her to, he says. "You are the best looking mature woman auditioning to date, but you have to concentrate more on the poses, so they look professional on camera" He was fibbing in one respect, as the only other woman that auditioned, didn't want to model nude, but Anne was more attractive than the latter. They also needed her to make love to the camera to become the erotic model they needed.

Craig, gradually coached Anne into more erotic poses, while Mark concentrated on the composition of the photos, Anne loosened up her poses, she became more fluid, when she went from one pose to another, but too shy to expose her womanhood to the camera, taken care to hide her vaginal area from the camera.

It didn't take long though; Craig had her lean back on the couch as he commented. "Mark look at her breast, they look beautiful the way they lay on her chest, when she is in the semi-reclining position, but Anne you still look like you're uncomfortable."

Mark said. "Craig is right." As he stopped shooting, he continued. "Anne, you look so uncomfortable in the poses. What will make you feel more comfortable, could you move around to find a more comfortable position, as when you are uncomfortable, it shows in the photos?" This was total BS.

Mark wanted her to spread her legs but wanted her to make the decision to expose her womanhood to the camera, not be told by them to spread her legs. The young men wanted Anne to buy into her total exposure and they wanted her to think it was her idea.

Anne moved around asking. "How is this?" Spreading her legs, a little, but still she wasn't exposed enough for Mark.

"Are you comfortable in that position?" Craig asked, knowing she isn't, as he looked through the viewfinder at Mark's request, he could see her fidget.

"When you are home, what is your most comfortable position, when you sit for a while?" Mark asked.

"I like to sit like this, but I usually have shorts or pants on." She said as she put one leg on the couch, and the other on the floor, spreading her womanhood open to the view of the two men, for the first time. Continuing she said. "Now I feel that I am showing you everything I have, and I don't want to model this way, for your group."

"Well it is up to you; we don't want you to do anything that will embarrass you. Let's take a few photos, as you are and see how they look." Said Craig as Mark started shooting.

After they took a set of photos, with the Anne in exposed positions, Craig loaded the photos onto the computer; both the men complimented Anne on her beauty, as they looked through the photos.

Mark, who analyzed the photos stated. "Look at the first photos we took of you, see how stiff you looked, and it showed in the photos. When you put your leg up you look more comfortable and it shows in the photos.

Anne looked at the photos, couldn't see the difference in the photos, but rationalized "If Mark likes my photos with my legs spread, he is the professional. Maybe I should model for the group at least once. The money would help also, but I am so exposed you can see everything in the last batch of photos." She thought and then said. "I see what you mean about being comfortable when you model there is a difference." Anne acknowledged even though she didn't see a difference, and then after some thought she said. "I will model for the group at least once, but I am so exposed it is embarrassing."

"If you want to model for the group, they want to take photos of you completely exposed. We will not force you to model if you like you can get dressed now and leave." Craig said to let her know if she wants to model she will be sitting with her legs spread and much more before the session is over.

This shocked Anne when Craig said she can leave, if she did not want to model as they asked, so backpaddling she commented. "As long as they do not embarrass me with lewd comments about my body, I will be willing to model for one session to see how it goes." Anne said.

"We promise you, no one will make fun of your body, as you have beautiful features, but you will have to take direction from the group without argument about the poses. Now I think we should continue the session, so you will become more comfortable in front of the camera, as you need more practice with the poses we require of our models." Said Craig, as he wants to break down any resistance, she has left about being nude and spread for the group.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers