All Comments on 'Abi's Slimy Jealousy Ch. 02'

by Messyboy98

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Finally got around to reading the whole thing and I love it! I enjoy how detailed your stories are. This was really hot and I can’t wait to see what happens next. Also I love the idea that she could eventually turn dozens of people into slime and have them all trapped inside her trousers at the same time, this story is really creative!

Messyboy98Messyboy98over 4 years agoAuthor

Glad to hear you’re enjoying my content! You can look forward to parts 3 and 4 in the future. There might be a delay with the next instalment as I’ve got a few custom requests in the making, talking of that, if you’d like to see more of specific things in future stories, please let me know and I’ll be happy to oblige!

FlangeloFlangeloover 4 years ago

Thank you! (This is the same person as before, I just created an account). Is it alright if I suggest a future story or do you just want ideas for your already planned stories since you probably have a lot to do?

Messyboy98Messyboy98over 4 years agoAuthor

Nice! Glad you’ve joined us! I’d be happy to receive both your story suggestion and ideas for current stories. There might be a delay before you see the story posted, but I’ll set to work on it as soon as I can!

FlangeloFlangeloover 3 years ago

Not trying to pressure you but do you know when my story request might be done? Thanks

Messyboy98Messyboy98over 3 years agoAuthor

Hi there! Sorry for the delay. I’ve had work taking up most of my time lately. I’m trying my best to get as much done as I can, I believe you had 2 requests?? I’m not sure, was it Nina and Simone. And a Persona 3 fanfic??

FlangeloFlangeloover 3 years ago

I had one request, and it was Persona 5. Sorry, I understand everyone gets busy, not trying to rush you at all, I was just wondering on an estimate date. No worries :)

Messyboy98Messyboy98over 3 years agoAuthor

Terribly sorry, it was just Persona 5 wasn’t it??

Messyboy98Messyboy98over 3 years agoAuthor

Hi there! Had an idea for the Persona 5 story. Just Foam?? Or shall I throw a few other messy substances in too??

FlangeloFlangeloover 3 years ago

Sounds good! I was thinking honey and/or porridge! And you can add whatever else you want. Thanks!

Messyboy98Messyboy98over 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Flangelo. Unfortunately I am unable to upload the persona 5 request due to submission restrictions. Please feel free to contact me via email or dm to talk more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMessyboy98@Messyboy98
Many of my stories will revolve around beings known as Slavers (Humans with supernatural powers, they feed on all kinds of energy in order to become more powerful and extend their lifeforce, often by any means, including draining the lifeforce of other living beings. Feeding o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES