All Comments on 'Aboard the UNSS Green Earth'

by SAFreeman

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
redbow_kimeeredbow_kimee4 months ago

Started out strong, Kenzie, Tasha, and Price all seem like solid characters. Williamson's position seems a pencil pushey, but he himself seems to look out for those under his command, which is what matters.

The conflict with Vladistok could have been fleshed out better. Who is he? Why does he want to take the project from Williamson? The impression is that both Williamson and Vladistok are UN, so how does he get off on attacking?

Also, I think when Tasha shows up at McKenzie's cabin on the first night, she could have shown a bit more emotion. Her ex left her on the moon 22 years ago, and is now ordering her around and racially slurring her. She should have every right to tear Tasha a wnd asshole. Do their military ranks prevent that? Is there some form of classism that prevents it?

I enjoyed the story, but it also left me asking questions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSAFreeman@SAFreeman
Hi! I am S. A. Freeman, and I write things. I hope you give them a shot c: You can check out more of my works on my Wattpad and website! https://www.lynkwrites.com https://www.wattpad.com/user/SimplyLynk I'll be posting my erotica here, but my sfw and mostly-sfw stories will...