All Comments on 'About Cuckolding'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pegjimpegjimover 3 years ago
bravo! truth about the splendour

Great essay. I shall look forward to reading some of your stories if I haven't already.

Thank you,

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife made me watch fuck my black boss....it turned me on to see his massive dick slide into her pussy....he owns my wife since 5 years and i serve both submissive as cuckold...my cock is caged since 3 years and only my wife and my bosa have the key....love to suck his cock hard for my wife and love it when i shove it into her wet mature niggapussy....lick them both when they fuck

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316about 2 years ago

The issue with cuckolding and race play is that it dehumanizes Black men and portrays them as hyper masculine. If there is a fantasy setting then Orcs or some other group takes their place. This lack of Black characters unless they are there to feed into some white fear/hate is the issue.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 1 year ago

Interesting take on the cuckold and other lifestyles. The author understands the danger that cuckolding poses. He is too concerned with the possibility of losing his wife to make this fantasy a reality. That would be my concern too. The reality when it comes to cuckolding is that the potential real-life psychological consequences may become very complicated.

Concerning the author's comments about incest stores, I am in total agreement. What is it about these stories that make them so popular? I don't have a problem with stories about a husband having sex with his sister-in-law as they aren't blood relatives. But why would a person want to write about a mother having sex with her son or about a father having sex with his daughter? I think that those types of stories are sick.

That was a very interesting comment concerning men's testosterone levels decreasing and their estrogen levels increasing as they get older. This could partially explain why some men who considered themselves to be totally straight when they were young later become more open to alternate lifestyles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...