All Comments on 'About Last Night'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 4 years ago
Wonderful Conclusion to this Series

Lacey, Thank you for this Wonderful Hot Erotic conclusion to “Sisterly Love”. I’m sure that Walter doesn’t mind helping pleasure Brenda and You. Both of you are such Highly Sexual Women. You do need to keep your camera and camcorder handy for these spontaneous sexual romps! I believe that you and others but mainly you have helped Brenda to regain her confidence and decision making. At the same time you have awakened the hidden sexuality within her. Brenda has now gotten her Self-esteem back and has experience things she never thought about. I’ve enjoyed reading all of your wonderful erotic stories so Thank you again! XO

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 4 years agoAuthor
To OGHMNW...

...you're very welcome and thank you for the kind comment. As always they are very much appreciated. Thank you once again.

CreekmanCreekmanabout 4 years ago
Very Enjpyable

I've really enjoyed your stories. As an older man,I enjoy how erotic they are. The anal is off interest to me, but unfortunately, I have known several ladies that have thought that anal sex was the best, but each one experienced colon/recital cancer from it. My wife is in a nursing home with dimentia and I have a couple of girl friends that have expressed an interest in anal sex. I'm reluctant to because I don't want them to get cancer. If your descriptions are accurate, then I would love to try it. Please reply. I have voted favorable on your stories. I used to live in Michigan but would love to know people like you, your friends and Walter.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 4 years agoAuthor
To Creekman...

...thank you, and I'm pleased you enjoy my stories. As for getting cancer from anal sex, I'm not aware you can. Never heard of such a thing, but I suppose anything is possible. While anal sex has its pitfalls like anything else when it comes to sex, cleanliness and being comfortable with it are the two most important things. If you're not as far as being comfortable doing it, then I don't suggest you even bother as it won't be enjoyable for you...or your partner. But for us that are comfortable with it, it can be very enjoyable and more satisfying than vaginal intercourse.

lech126lech126about 3 years ago

nice hot amazing story. Lots of good sex. Great writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The whole sisterly love story seemed like a lot of preverted crap to drag your sister into. Can not imagine the std's floating around that mess of people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...