About Last Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was in paradise, but he wanted more than just a blowjob. Lifting Michelle's face out of his lap, Mark stood, offering his hand to her. She looked up at him questioningly, but took his hand and got up. Mark led her to the king-sized bed. He lay her down in such a way that her pussy was only a foot or so from George's face. Then Mark slipped between her silky, stocking covered legs. Reaching down between them, Michelle grabbed Mark's cock and pressed it to her opening.

George was witnessing what he had only dreamed about. His wife had just pressed a strange cock against her pussy and now waited for its entrance into her body. Then Mark slowly pressed against her pussy. George heard Michelle moan, then groan, then cry out with pleasure as the big cock slipped inside her body. As George watched, it just kept going into his wife. Deeper and deeper, the big cock disappeared into the pussy before him.

"Doesn't that look sexy," Susan whispered as she lies down next to George looking at her husband's cock slide into a strange woman.

"Oh god," George croaked.

Susan took his hardening cock in her hand and started to stroke him to hardness. They both watched as Mark plunged his cock in and out of Michelle. They both listened to the cries of passion Michelle screamed at Mark.

"Fuck me, fuck my pussy," Michelle screamed as Mark pounded her into the mattress.

The bed was bouncing, the springs squealing their protest. Susan was coming as she watched her husband slam into a piece of strange. She knew the feeling. She knew how excited Mark must be because she had those same feelings when George had slammed into her last time he was in town. George was groaning as she pumped his cock in her hand and he watched his wife's pussy getting fucked by Mark.

"Oh god, oh fuck, fuck me Mark, fuck me hard with that big cock," Michelle screamed.

Susan nor George knew if she was just saying those things to excite them or because she was so excited. It didn't really matter to them. They watched the big cock slam into the pretty pussy.

"When Mark is done, you will need to fuck her just fucked pussy," Susan told George who groaned with anticipation. "Fuck it hard and fast, like..." Susan stopped talking.

"I will," George said, pulling Susan's lips to his.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Michelle cried out bucking her hips up to meet Mark's.

Mark was slamming into the petite redhead under him as hard and as fast as he could. He had been surprised that she had taken his cock all the way down her throat. Even Susan was hard pressed to do that, yes he had lied to Michelle to see what she would do. Now he was in her pussy, pressing against her cervix, his balls resting against her ass. She had once again surprised him by taking him all the way into her pretty little pussy. And now she was coming. Hard. He could feel her pussy squeeze his cock. She was squeezing him hard and he was enjoying it.

"I'm still coming," Michelle screamed. "Coming," she screeched bucking her hips wildly.

Mark just pressed into her as she bounced under him. When she was finished he resumed slamming into her once more. George was amazed at how wet his wife had become. She was now creaming Mark's cock. Susan moaned as she saw the cream streaming down her husband's cock.

"Look, your wife really likes the fucking she is getting," Susan huffed into George's ear.

"Oh god," George croaked as he watched the white foamy cream run out of his wife's pussy.

She had come and now Mark's cock was whipping her juice into a frothy white creamy foam that flowed out of her pussy down Mark's cock.

Then Mark was grunting loudly. His cock pulsed, his prostate pulsed and streams of hot come shot from his cock. He was filling Michelle's pussy.

"Oh fuck! I can feel, oh god, I can feel him come," she shouted.

George groaned almost as loudly as Mark. Then Mark was rolling to the side.

"Go, go fuck your wife's just fucked pussy," Susan told him pushing him toward her.

George climbed between her thighs. Michelle groaned as she looked up into her husband's excited eyes. Reaching down, Michelle grabbed his cock, pulling him toward her sex. She groaned again as it touched her labia. Then she cried out as they parted as he slid into her just fucked pussy. George sighed at the feel of his wife as he slipped into her. She felt so wet, so creamy, so hot. His cock was burning with his desire. Her pussy was burning with a passion he had never felt before. He loved the feel, the slippery texture of her just fucked pussy.

"Fuck her George," Susan said loudly.

"Yes, honey, fuck your just fucked wife," Michelle whispered to him.

"Oh god," George said.

He slowly pulled out of her, then quickly slammed back into her. She cried out. He did it again faster. She cried out. Mark and Susan watched as George slammed into his wife and she cried out. George lasted longer than they both thought he would, but eventually, George roared as his cock filled his wife with his seed. Michelle had been having one orgasm after the other. When George started spurting inside her, she came really, really, hard.

As George rolled away, Mark took his place. Michelle just shuddered as his cock slipped inside her body once again. Mark started to pound into her wildly and was soon coming, filling her with his come once more. When he rolled away, George slipped his hard cock into his wife again.

"Oh fuck," she cried out.

Her orgasm was continuous. She was just bucking wildly up to meet her husband as he slammed down into her. The bed was bouncing wildly as Susan and Mark lay watching the loving couple.

"What. About. Susan," Michelle stuttered as George pounded into her.

Susan looked up at George. He nodded. Susan nodded.

"I had my turn when George was here last time," Susan said.

Michelle screamed as her orgasm flashed through her brain and body. She convulsed, pressing her pussy up against her husband, then collapsed. She remained motionless.

"Keep fucking her George," Susan told him.

George resumed pounding into the limp body under him. After a few strokes, Michelle woke up. Her hips resumed their bucking and she put her arms back around George's neck.

"You. Fucking. Cheating. Liar," Michelle croaked. Each word punctuated by her husband's dick pounding into her.

"I love you and only you...I just couldn't resist when she offered herself to me, to share her with her husband."

"Oh god," Michelle said softly.

"Tomorrow night, I am going to take you down to the bar where you will pick up a man to bring to our room where we will fuck you all night, just like tonight. A stranger to me and to you. Another businessman from out of town, like I was for Mark and Susan."

"Oh fuck," Michelle cried out her hips bucking. "Yes," she hissed.

That drove George over the top. He started to come once again. When he rolled off, Mark was there, slipping his semi-hard cock into an exhausted Michelle. She just groaned, closed her eyes and let Mark fuck her. He fucked her slowly, gently, looking down into her pretty eyes.

"Susan will be there with you tomorrow night, looking for that lonely businessman to fuck. I love sharing her. I also loved sharing you tonight Michelle."

"Oh god," Michelle cried. "Are you going to come again?"

"Probably not, but I so love the feel of your pussy around my cock. Especially all filled with our come."

"Oh," Michelle once more cried, her body shuddering and convulsing. "I'm coming," she croaked.

# # # #

12