All Comments on 'About Lust & Vengeance Ch. 2'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
glorious story telling

This chapter cannot be properly understood or appreciated without first reading Chapter 1. Nor is this story to be fully appreciated as a stand alone story. The erotic element in the story is no end in itself; it all has a purpose in advancing a longer, more complex plot that can only be properly understood and appreciated by reading the author's other submissions involving first Charmaine and Danny, as well as the other characters associated with them, directly or indirectly. Even as it stands, however, Lust and Vengeance fully deserves a five star rating, both for the quality of its writing, and for the excellence of the story content in the plot, and in the romantic element.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With every story about one of her guys cumming inside her, it's always pointed out the she has a fertile vagina and defenseless womb. How come she never got pregnant?

X-FactorX-Factorover 2 years agoAuthor

^^ For this character, the story doesn't run long enough for that. But in other stories, such as Forbidden and Kissing Cousins, the stories run long enough for the pregnancy to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2098 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES