All Comments on 'About Me'

by djole_i_mira

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Illness

I do not profess to be an expert but an interesting story about a woman in need of expert psychological help, she does not know what she wants she cannot reconcile the different aspects of her life, but however you look at the situation she is in breech of contract of what is normally expected in married life, I understand she is very conflicted in her feelings but shows no consideration for the feelings of her husband, she is in need of help before she ruins own life and that of her husband and children, very selfish.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
there are/were

There were heretic sects of Christianity that were against sex between husband and wife but they died out in the 1800's, the few that were members died without children and no one else would join.

In recent decades two of the main "selling points" of Christianity have been that it encourages faithful marriages and having lots of children.

Having children, hard to do that without sex.

There is a psychological "barrier" when a married couple has not had sex for more than six months but still live together, they are related by the marriage and having sex begins to seem like incest.

What usually happens then is at least one of them looks elsewhere for sex, either pre-, during or post divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Religion and sex

If sex is for procreation, and birth control is a sin, and you have procreated to your satisfaction, sex may stop, or be a failure of resolve.

Many religion try to control sex

Well written

no123stelno123stelover 8 years ago
Thanks

Great story

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

The man is a friggin genius! He could go into business for himself giving training to men having trouble with sex from their spouse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjole_i_mira@djole_i_mira
I've been a reader here for years, now I decided to submit something. I'm not a native English speaker so I try my best, spellchecker does its work and I try to adapt the ideas that I have to sound as good as I can in English. I am glad to read comments from the readers of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES