About Miss Ashley Our Teacher!

Story Info
A blackmailed teacher taste the paddle she uses on her class.
2.8k words
3.9
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty modeled himself after the all-time great Green Bay Packers quarterback, Bart Starr. It was the end of the seventies. Now that I think about that year, it was actually 1981. The star quarterback started in the direction of towers of pallets. He was not interested in the rows of pallets, as much as the two bodies standing between them. Such a sight was not unknown to Marty before this, but in this case, it was his best friend Dave and Marty's girlfriend, Ashley. His girlfriend had her bikini bra and panties on, but Dave was buck naked and very interested in getting Ashley in the same condition.

Marty heard a lot of noise coming near the stack and by the time he arrived Dave was fully dressed. Ashley had managed to put her blouse and skirt back on as well. From the look on Ashley's face, it was clear she was glad Marty had shown up. For his part, Dave was busy looking for his wife Amanda, whom he knew had been with the rest of his family and was wondering if she had come back with Marty.

After Dave left to handle the chores in the barn, Ashley went over to Marty's side. "You know if you made any more noise coming over, they might have heard you in the town hall."

Marty glanced in her direction. "Good thing I would think, don't want to surprise anyone would we?"

"Why Marty, I think I hear a bit of jealousy. If I had not messaged you to come when I did, you never would have seen what Dave is like. You set this up and asked me to do this. I only did what you wanted. Now that you know Dave cheats on Amanda what are you going to do about it? Amanda is your sister, but Dave is your best friend. What do you plan to do?"

"Not much of a friend if he is willing to take my girl to bed. I don't know what I am going to do about him, but I do know what I am going to do now." Marty wanted Ashley to have no doubts in her mind in case she had found herself attracted to Dave. He knew it was his male attitude making him react, but at the moment he did not care. He picked Ashley up and placed her on a desk high stack of wooden pallets facing him.

She giggled as he stepped forward and with little effort threw her over his shoulder and started heading into the bush. They both knew the spot by the nearby creek where they were headed as his hand tunneled under her dress and worked its way between her legs. Marty did not know it, but Ashley was drawn to him even more after Dave's efforts to get her into bed. Dave, with his cheating ways was a 'Dick.' Marty was her man!

Ashley was very aware of what his hand was doing. "Marty, don't do that. Oh Marty, please don't. Come on, you have to stop!" Twenty paces later she was still talking. "Marty, I told you not to do that. Don't Marty. Stop! Oh Marty! Damn you, it's too late. Don't you dare stop now." By the time Marty had walked to the creek, Ashley had taken off her blouse, her bra and had worked her bikini panties halfway down her butt cheeks. Marty's hand prevented her from working them off completely and she had no intention of removing his fingers from where they were. She had also undone the button holding her skirt up. She was breathing heavily when he stopped walking.

He pulled her panties down and by grabbing the hem of her skirt as he pulled downward, he removed both of them before he brought out the quilt they kept by the creek in a bag. By the time he placed her feet on the ground Ashley was buck naked. When Marty pulled her down in front of him, she had his clothes off within a minute. She was soon on the quilt with her arms and legs spread wide open stretching up toward him. Marty wasted no time in joining her on the blanket, placing himself between her legs and soon both were too involved with each other to think about anything else.

Over an hour later the couple was dressed and walking back to the farmyard. Dave was nowhere to be seen. "Sc, Marty, I know you can't tell on your best friend, don't you? Telling tales on your best friend is never a good thing, even if it involves your sister."

Marty knew that telling his sister about her husband was not likely to happen. He decided his course of action would be to tell Dave that he was aware of his activities and if Marty caught him again, Amanda would know everything. That was why it was so surprising when he met his brother-in-law a week later that Dave was mad at him.

Dave almost growled as he spoke. "I thought you said you would give me another chance. Thanks for nothing buddy, your sister is considering a divorce. I love Amanda, and yes I have had the occasional fling, but that does not make me want to lose Amanda."

Marty looked confused. "I swear David, beyond talking to you I never said one word about what I saw. I have not spoken to Amanda for the past three days. When did she tell you she knew?"

"Last night when I got home she was packing her bags, threatening to go to your mothers. Took me hours to talk her out of it, and then we slept in separate beds. She said something about you and Ashley being involved."

Marty's face gave away his reaction at how Amanda had likely found out. "I think I know who tattled. All I can say is that it was not me Dave, but I will find out for sure." Marty turned and headed for home; his girlfriend had some explaining to do if she hoped to avoid a very sore bottom.

Marty walked into the kitchen to find Ashley bending over checking something in the oven. "Good, you are in the perfect position girlfriend. Shut the oven and we can talk. His hands reached under her belly to undo the button and zipper holding her high shorts up. His other hand went on her lower back to prevent her from standing up.

Ashley laughed and wiggled her butt against his groin. "Sometimes mister I wonder how I manage to get one thing done around this house when you are around. I suppose most of the talking will be done between the sheets, but remember I have to take this out of the oven in forty-five minutes." She started undoing her blouse as she knew he liked her without a stitch of clothing on.

Marty pulled her white shorts down to her ankles and helped her take them off one foot at a time. "I think forty-five minutes is about right. Dinner will be hot and so will you, my love. Now we can get the rest of these clothes off." Marty could not resist sliding his hand between her legs as her light purple panties came off. He made her stay in the bent over position even when he reached up and undid the clasp holding her bra in place and watched as it slides down her arms to the floor.

"Can I stand up now Marty, or are you going to take me here in front of the oven? Got to admit there are more comfortable places."

He moved to one side of her, placing his arm around her waist, picking her off the floor so that her ass was the highest point of her body. Ashley was no more than a hundred-twenty pounds soaking wet and Henri worked in a very physical job so holding her up was no problem for him. He held her while he asked the questions, he needed answers to. "Did you tell Amanda about Dave? I know I didn't, and you were the only other person who had the facts, so did you tell Amanda?" He placed one hand on her butt and started to rub it around in circles. "Don't think about what to say, just answer me."

Ashley knew the position she was in all too well. Marty had spanked her from the time the couple started going together over two years ago. The spankings made her cry, but it was one of the major reasons why she liked him. He was not a man to put up with her stunts that many of her previous boyfriends had in the past. Ashley hoped the rubbing he was giving her ass would make him think of other things besides spanking her.

"She deserved to know Marty. You may think Dave is a nice guy, but nice guys need to treat their wives with respect. When we were at the farm, I reminded him twice he was a married man and should not be playing around, but he kept on going. If you had not asked me to find out the truth about him, I would not have let that pig come within twenty feet of me."

Marty nodded, he had always respected Ashley's telling the truth the first time out, even at times when he did not agree with what she said or had done. "Did you think before talking to Amanda? Did you ask me what I thought before you told Amanda? Did you ask me what agreement I had made with Dave before you tattled on him?"

She knew her answers would get her ass whacked. "No, to all the questions. Amanda and I were just talking, you know women talk like, and before I knew it I was telling her enough that it was too late to go back. She started asking me questions and I ended up telling her the whole thing. She got mad at first for tempting Dave as we did, but Amanda already had her suspicions about him cheating. Sorry Marty, I should have been more careful, but it happened, and I cannot say I am sad Amanda knows. I knew you could never have told on your best friend, so I guess I felt I could, Amanda is a good woman and deserves a good man."

Halfway through her confession, Marty carried her over to a chair and placing his foot on the seat of the chair, moved her into position over his one thigh. Her arms and legs were dangling in the air as he quit rubbing her bare bottom and raised his hand to slap it. "Amanda is a good woman and deserves a good man, but that does not mean you can gossip about people, especially without talking to me about it first. You were the one who said that telling tales on friends was never a good thing. You are going to get a hot bottom to help you remember to not tell on others in the future."

She bucked up and down on his thigh as the first swats of his hand landed across her butt cheeks and found herself grabbing onto his pant leg with her hands to give herself some stability. There was no sense in worrying about remembering not to tattle in the future, she was going to get spanked regardless of how much she thought about it now. Ashley found the first six spanks with his large hand were not bad to take, but when she heard his belt being removed from his jeans, she knew things were going to get tougher to handle.

Marty had watched her butt turn from white to pink as his hand landed several times. He had been thinking about how bad it was that Ashley had tattled and decided it was on the verge of very serious. That is what made him decide to use his belt. His hand or the small paddle he had available usually made her responsive enough to learn the needed lesson, but those things were for errors less than serious. He doubled his belt in two and bringing it back far enough to have a good impact brought it across her butt twelve times, by which time Ashley was howling. The second whack of his belt was followed by his comment. "You need to think before telling on others." The fourth whack was followed by, "You need to talk to me first before you become a tattle tale." The sixth was his comment, "Only after you wonder and ponder with me will you ever tattle on anyone again."

He knew his girl was suffering, but anything less than a dozen whacks from his belt would not serve justice for her offense. Marty put his arm under her waist again to carry her as he moved over so that he could sit in the chair and placed her over his upper thigh, with one of his legs over the back of her ankles.

Ashley did not offer any resistance to the position she was placed in. To do so would only mean she got a lot more spanks. She had known from the moment she left Amanda that her butt may be in trouble but thought it would be worth it.

Marty let her do what she wanted most of the time, so she had no complaints about him trying to control what she did or said. This though was one time ignoring talking to Marty first, and having little doubt David would be complaining about Amanda being told, made the spanking she was getting almost guaranteed. She wondered how mad art was and how much her butt would suffer before he stopped.

Seeing his belt on the floor she knew he would use his hand from then on. Not much of a comfort as every spank was over the welts caused by his belt, but a lot better than being paddled. Marty continued constantly applying his hand very firmly to her butt cheeks as he lectured her. "The next time you feel it is necessary to tell, you think before that on what possibly could happen and talk to me first. If we agree you can gossip later, but not until then. Do you hear me? Think, then talk and tattle later or else your butt is going to be stinging from the belt and the paddle the next time for a very long time. Am I clear on this?"

Ashley sobbed out her understanding in between crying out every time his hand landed on her butt. Her squirming and twisting on his thigh did nothing to ease the sting and every spank she got only seemed worse than the last one. "I understand! Think and then talk first, tattle later. Very clear Marty, I promise! Sorry Marty, sorry."

Marty stopped after her sobbing admission of understanding and pulled her up to sit on his lap. She knew sitting on her sore butt would not be nice, but if she dared to complain, Ashley knew it would mean a repeat trip over his knee. So, there would be no chance of her complaining regardless of how much she hurt. He made her stay buck naked except for an apron to pull supper out of the oven twenty minutes later in order to show her red butt cheeks. He did not say a word as she ate supper standing up at the table.

After supper and the kitchen was cleaned up, she convinced Marty to rub lotion on her sore cheeks. Soon the couple was heading to their bedroom, Marty had little resistance against taking her to bed once her clothes were off, whether she had been spanked or not. His taking her to the bedroom did not mean her punishment was over just yet.

Lying above the crack in her bottom Marty was clear what she was to do when he entered her backdoor although even he was doubtful, he could stop if Ashley had refused. To show she had messed up, the first time his penis stroked inside her pink crinkled anus she was to say "Take a stab at it, first.' The second time it stroked her she had to say "Gab next." The third stroke was a hard jab. That had Ashley saying, "Blab later." The blonde had to repeat the three sentences in consecutive order with each stroke of his member until her body demanded enough of her attention that she was not capable of putting the words together.

Chapter One:

Marty went slowly at first, so she had time to get used to him up her red caboose and she could repeat her phrases several times, but as the excitement built up in both of them, Ashley's ability to keep the words straight got a lot harder. Both of them knew the last few times she uttered the words they were barely understandable, but Ashley never forgot the lesson she learned about the gift of gab, er preposition to blab and 'Mmm_ art_ y's oucch eee' anal jab!