All Comments on 'About That Night'

by SweetLittleLiar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ebon_cockebon_cockabout 17 years ago
Wow

This is an extremely well-done story. I liked the build-up as well as the torrid sex. Please continue to write.

R_PetersonR_Petersonabout 17 years ago
Wonderful

The inner working mind of a woman, exposed to her lover and now to her readers; pulling both into her sensuous mind. Another “sweet little tease”. Nicely done. R

lizzie_love69lizzie_love69about 17 years ago
Loved it

The best story I've read in a long time.

JFigbyBlotzJFigbyBlotzover 15 years ago
Must have More!

"You're so wet there, Vanessa...so hot," he whispered, his mouth mere inches from where I was dripping honey. Then he reached for my hand and moved it down, placing it against my pussy...

I noticed your writing style to be well beyond that of anything I have read before. Vanessa is such a SweetLittleLiar. I must have her and NOW.

Vanessa is also a Sweet Little Tease. You cannot hide your tallent under a basket. You only have 4 posts and nothing in a year. We are aching for more. Can you help?

Your writing and openness hints of much more experience in writing erotica. There must be more. Let us be the judge.

Pullleeezzz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
filthy slut

Loved it. Want more. If we ever met I'd want your wet cunt. My partner might want to play with you too. You know who I am slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just how wet can one woman get.

HI WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS VERY EROTIC STORY.

READING THIS WAS BETTER THAN WATCHING A PORN FILM.

AS YOU COULD JUST VISUALIZE ALL THE TIME'S THAT ONE WOMAN CAN CUM.

A_SatoriA_Satorialmost 15 years ago
Torrid, in a...

saccinct,cleanly written style, producing in the reader a rapid heartrate and a clear picture of two lovers making lust(?) with the hint at the story's end that there was love in it too. Very hot, very enjoyable read. Good writing, Sweetie (if I may be so bold). Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous