About Transfer Credits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you have a seat," he said. "Amelie," he addressed me again as he pulled my head up and took his cock out of my mouth, leaving me gasping. I could see Cameron's face now going from a forced calm to shock again when she saw the size of him. At least I knew from her reaction she never had his dick before. "It's all right. Be a good girl and get on your knees for me so Cameron has a place to sit." He set a pillow to the floor between his feet as he popped his fingers out of my holes, sending a delicious little shiver up my spine. I writhed as he gave my bottom a little pat to get me moving.

He had to have known she was coming. He wouldn't have forgotten something like that. He must have known. And he must have known she would be surprised at first, but then... She called him sir. So he was playing a game with her as well. I wondered, then, how many of his advisees he had these arrangements with.

"Yes, daddy," I said, trying my best not to lock eyes with Cameron, trying my best to keep my gaze on his face as I repositioned on the floor in front of him. She took a seat next to Professor Maretti as I looked to him for direction. He took the back of my head again and brought my mouth to the base of his shaft. I closed my eyes and breathed him in as I took first one and then both of his balls into my mouth, swirling my tongue around them and between them.

He splayed his fingers through my hair and massaged my scalp as I worked on him. "You contacted the caterer?" he said, his attention on Cameron.

"Yes," she said. Cameron struggled to keep her gaze at his face. Every time her eyes flitted to watch me, I felt myself grow a little wetter. Watching her strain, legs together in her gray yoga pants, hands demurely between her knees, knowing from the way she breathed and clipped her phrases while she talked that she wished she could be where I was. There was deep longing in her movements, thighs pressed together. "The, um... They don't have," she cleared her throat, "any trouble accommodating your changes to the menu. But..."

"Cameron," he snapped his fingers to rouse her from staring as I put on a show, licking from the base of his cock to the head over and over again, moaning as I went. He tasted wonderful, and the added thrill of an audience put a fire in me I didn't expect. She looked my way once more for a moment and our gazes locked as I swallowed him whole and flashed my tongue out across his balls. "I need your attention up here," he said to her. "But what?"

She shook her head and clenched her eyes shut for a moment, trying to shake herself free of the spell. "But there is a cost differential for the gluten-free and vegan items."

"So? You approved it, right?" he said. He made no audible indication that he enjoyed what I was doing, but his fingers tightened in my hair. He reached down with his free hand to play with my nipples although his eyes never left Cameron. I moaned hungrily around his cock as I suckled him, up and down, swirling my tongue around the head of him on the upstroke. "We're cutting things a little close to the wire to be fretting too much about a premium on the menu."

She nodded. "Yes, sir," she said, eyes cast down to her lap.

"And you made sure everyone has the address and transportation?"

"Yes, sir," she replied. "I'm sorry that I've let this fall so far behind this year. I've just--"

"You've been finalizing your manuscript defense and planning a wedding, Cameron," he said as he worked my head back and forth on his rod. I moved my hands behind my back to let him set the pace without my interference. "You," he grunted and I felt him twitching in my mouth. For some reason, I wanted nothing more than to have him come all over me while she watched. "You have a lot on your plate this year; I'm not going to get upset about taking an extra day as long as everything falls into place. And you're doing fine," he changed to work my head with his left hand and caressed her cheek in a gesture I could only describe as paternal.

"Thank you, sir," she said, smiling softly at his touch. "Was that all you needed from me tonight?"

He nodded as he held my face to his crotch and I choked softly with his bloated cock in my throat. I swallowed reflexively, pumping his shaft with the peristaltic convulsions of my esophagus. My eyes watered horribly. "Almost," he said, eyes turning back to me. "Will you be able to drive Amelie to the event?" he asked. "She just changed advisors this evening."

To say that didn't make her happy seemed an understatement. Her ears turned red, but still she answered him reluctantly in a kind, deferential tone. "Yes, sir. Could I," she hesitated, as though she already knew the answer, "could I stay and help here, sir?" she asked as she lay a hand on his thigh.

"You know that isn't part of our arrangement," he said to Cameron and her hand retreated. "That's all for now. I'll see you in class tomorrow morning."

She stood up then and made one more glance down at my face as he fucked it more vigorously than before. Saliva gushed in sticky strands from between my lips and his penis, making a horrible mess and all sorts of delicious sounds as he returned one hand to playing with my nipples while he held my head in place with the other and thrust his hips into me. "Thank you, sir," she said as she left, and I swore I heard her crying as she went down the hallway towards the exit.

"Good girl," he said to me through his lusty grunts. "You did so well. For that, you get something special." He pulled himself out of my mouth, leaving me panting and coughing, my ragged mouth agape as he stroked his cock faster and faster. The fingers of his free hand pulled my head back by the hair. My sharp inhale caught in my throat, but I barely had time enough to steel myself before he let go a wild moan and the first hot jet of his seed shot out onto my face. It landed below my eye and trailed into my mouth and past it to my chin. The next blast hit me square in the mouth, and the next after than landed on my left breast.

There was so much come. He shoved the helmet of his cock back into my mouth, which I greedily accepted with lips and tongue. I slurped him dry while he twitched and spurted even more into my hungry mouth, and then when his softening cock fell out of my mouth I licked his semen from my lips, scraped it off my cheek and chin with a finger and sucked it all in. Then I licked my breast as best as I could. What I couldn't get in my mouth, I smeared all over my body with my hands and reveled in the feeling of it as I tilted my head back, mouth open once more, to show him all I'd been able to gather for him.

"Swallow it," he said, and I did, then showed him my empty mouth. "That's my good little girl," he said and stroked my hair affectionately as he kissed my forehead. "Wait right here and I'll find some wet paper towels to help you clean off."

"That's okay," I said, honestly as I lay back against the floor to rest and catch my breath. "I'll be taking a shower when I get back to the dorms. A nice, long, hot shower."

"Take your toy in with you," he said to me and handed me my phone from my bag. He gave me his number, and I saved it, per his instructions, as Prof. Maretti, even though I really wanted to put him down as Daddy. "I want pictures of you with it tonight, and I want you to bring it with you to the advisee dinner Friday night along with a change of clothes."

I sat up quickly, a little unnerved by what he asked. After putting on a display for Cameron, I really wondered how many of his advisees had these sorts of special arrangements with him. If the answer was all of them, was he planning on making me put on a show for all of them? I asked him about this directly and he laughed. "No, it's just you and Cameron, and that's not something I am going to ask you to do," he said. "But you promised to show me what your holes can do, and I intend on holding you to that. Even if it takes me all weekend to be satisfied, and it probably will."

That made me smile so hard I nearly split my face. A whole weekend with him? I must have died and gone to heaven.