About Trish

Story Info
Previous night with Mags make Trish think of her own prom.
10.4k words
4.33
6.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in the story are 18 or older when referring to anything of a sexual nature, whether past or present.

Trish waited in the hotel room across the hall from Mags, wondering if the recently-deflowered 18 year-old would get up the nerve to not only get dressed in the skimpy outfit Trish had left for her, but also allow herself to be the center of attention of several eager, hungry, and aroused men. Mags had spent the past 24 hours losing her virginity after her prom night, first with her date, then his brother, then both at the same time... and then Mags watched as Trish fucked her husband and a few of her "regulars" on her hotel room bed. Trish knew Mags' curiosity was certainly elevated. She left Mags the outfit that Trish, herself, was requested to wear, and a note, letting Mags know there was more fun to be had across the hall.

Trish was in one of two rooms across the hall, so she knew there was a fifty-fifty chance Mags would come to this one, instead. If she did, the guys Trish fucked in her room earlier that evening were a text away, and she was sure she'd be able to keep Mags entertained for the 20 minutes it would take for them to show up. She'd walk down the hall to the other party, herself, once Mags was occupied. But if Mags went to the other room...

Trish's pussy became wet just thinking about it. In the other room were several older gentleman that were looking for "entertainment" for the evening. Trish's husband actually answered the ad for her, as he knew how to find requests of that nature. But after hearing about the transformation Mags had undergone in the last 24 hours from one of her regulars, she was excited to listen while Mags enjoyed the older gentlemen in what would undoubtedly be her first of hopefully many gangbangs. Even at the higher price, the walls of this particular hotel room weren't going to be thick enough to stop Trish from hearing at least some of what might go on in the next room.

While she waited for fate to guide Mags, Trish looked in the mirror across from the bed.

Married, no kids, enjoyed sex with multiple lovers at the same time, and a husband that encouraged her. Taller than most 22 year-old women at 5'7", and in great shape. Thick, dark brown hair kept just below the shoulders. Tanned easily, and alternated between tan lines and an all-over tan. Ears and nipples were pierced, but that was all she felt comfortable with. Modest, but firm 34C breasts, which looked great with or without a bra. Her little sister, Sherry, would eventually be the lucky one to get the bigger boobs and hips, but is about 6" shorter. Her little brother was completely out of shape, but she hoped he'd start using the weight lifting machine she bought him for Christmas. Trish took ballet as a kid, but mostly stayed in shape these days by swimming, running, and fucking. She used to shave her pussy until her husband paid for laser hair removal. One tattoo on her left foot, but that's it. Her finger and toenails were impeccably maintained, and the girl that did the maintaining had her tongue in Trish's pussy at least once a week.

Trish wasn't sure if she was what someone might call a Hot Wife, or just an all-around slut. She likes a lot of dick. And, she can take a lot of dick. Her sister once asked how she handled two or more guys a the same time. Trish explained, "Ever see those people that can play the piano and sing at the same time? It's a gift to have that kind of concentration and control. I have that. Except, I can ride a cock in my pussy and ass while giving a mind-blowing blowjob and sensuously stroking a cock in each hand, and never skip a beat."

She also confided that that kind of skill doesn't happen overnight, or so she thought before hearing about Mags. For Trish, it started out a little slower.

---

Trish was a late bloomer when it came to her sexual adventures. Everyone knew she had potential to become very pretty, even at a young age. When Trish's parents finally allowed her to start dating, she still had braces, acne, and a training bra. She was allowed to go to the movies with a boy, and maybe for pizza or ice cream. During the Summer, they'd let her go to the water slides or the beach, but that was about it. She learned about kissing, and appropriate public hugging from her mom, but when it came to dances and proms, there were boys that she liked because they were friends, and boys she liked because they were just so damned cute.

Eventually, the day came when a cute boy asked her to a dance, and then a friend asked her a day later, and she found herself in a bad spot. She liked both of them, but didn't want to hurt the friend's feelings... but, she still wanted to kiss the cute boy. To her surprise, they agreed to both take her to the dance - a homecoming dance - her junior year of high school. For the next two years of high school, she found herself going on dates with two guys almost every time she went out. Her mom thought it was because one was the protective friend while the other was the bad boy type she warned Trish about. Little did she know they were both usually the bad boy type.

Not every two boys got along or wanted to share Trish's time. That was disappointing as she was getting used to the attention. Luckily, for every time that it didn't work out, there were times when more than two guys wanted to take her out at the same time. It didn't take long for Trish to develop a reputation. She was never seen with just one boy. When the braces came off and her face cleared up, she went from pretty to sexy, and she found herself going on dates almost ever other night of the week. Luckily, she was as smart as she was pretty, and an hour of homework each day kept her grade-point average high enough to graduate with honors. She was smart, pretty, popular, and discreet.

Trish knew that some of her friend's moms disapproved of her always being seen with two or more boys, while other moms just took a look at her and said the boys couldn't help themselves. The years from 16 to 17, and finally 18 were very transformative. She was attractive to both sexes.

The first time she kissed a boy, she kissed two. The first time she rubbed a growing bulge in a pair of jeans WHEN SHE TURNED 18, she rubbed two.

She surprised everyone when she went to her senior prom with just one boy.

Tim was, well, timid.

He was polite, quiet, maintained his boyish charm even at 18 years of age, and respectful to everyone he met. He wasn't incredibly handsome, and as Trish would later find out, not particularly well-endowed. But he was nice. The kind of boy Trish's mom thought she should marry.

Maybe. Someday.

When she left the dance, though, several other schoolmates shared the limo to be dropped off at their respective homes. The five couples dropped off the girls first, with Trish being the last girl to be taken home. Her date, Tim, knocked on the privacy window and asked the driver to take the long way, and then settled back in seat next to Trish.

She had asked Tim to get a hotel room for after prom, but he couldn't think of a reason to be out all night and most of the morning as an alibi for his parents. And honestly, Trish couldn't seem to come up with one, either. So, the limo was going to be the next best thing. What Trish hadn't counted on, was four other guys joining them, not that she minded.

When Tim bent down to pull off her garter, she spread her legs seductively, showing the other boys that she wasn't wearing panties. She hadn't been, all night. One of the boys fished in his tuxedo jacket and handed someone a $20 bill, apparently losing the bet over whether or not Trish was wearing panties.

Another produced a $20 and handed to someone else. Shaved pussy.

She also opted for no tan lines for prom thanks to the local tanning salon. Another $20 bill exchanged hands.

Tim kissed her deeply, and let his hand slide up her dress to her wet slit.

He was a good kisser.

"You don't mind making out in front of them?" Trish asked. "I know we've made out before with one boy watching, and sometimes with you watching me make out with another boy, but there's four, now."

"I don't mind if you don't mind." Tim answered as his fingers glided along her swollen clit.

Tim knew that Trish's idea of making out was more than French kissing each other's mouths. She wanted to feel his tongue on her clit. He quickly knelt between her legs as she pulled them back, giving everyone a better view of her hairless sex and pretty butthole. Tim wasn't nearly as good as some guys that had gone down on her, and not even close to some girls, but he was thorough. And, his jaw never seemed to get tired, so with a few fingers in the right places, he could get her to come, eventually. While she liked a good pussy licking, she was aching for something bigger to be filling her up.

Trish was no stranger to blowjobs, and knew every guy was different in what they liked and how they recovered afterward. She knew Tim needed to be blown quickly, and then he was good for a hard-on for at least 15 minutes afterward. She interrupted Tim's tonguing and had him sit where she had been sitting. She turned herself so she could bring her face to his lap while keeping his fingers inside her. The four boys sitting opposite her watched and rubbed their groins intently.

She had Tim's manhood down her throat in seconds. More money exchanged hands.

"What was that for?" Trish asked, letting Tim's cock pop out of her mouth.

"Whether or not you gave good head." One of the boys answered.

"Well, I think you lost that bet. I give great head." Trish answered as she placed Tim's cock back in her mouth, and slowly took his full length down her throat. She kept her eyes on the other guys as she pulled back up and then sucked him down her throat again.

She didn't recognize any of them. She wondered why Tim agreed to share the limo with them, as she was fairly certain she hadn't dated any of them, before. When one of them undid his pants and let his shaved, cut, and unnaturally wide dick flop out, she was definitely certain she hadn't dated him before.

Tim came, almost on queue, and Trish swallowed easily, never taking her eyes off the four other boys undressing across from her. More money exchanged. Yes, she swallowed.

Tim helped her out of her dress and folded it up neatly on the ledge below the privacy window, leaving her to sit wearing her thigh-high stockings, garter ensemble to hold up the stockings, half-bra that pushed her tits up but didn't cover her nipples, and her high-heeled sandals. Tim knocked on the window, and asked how much time was left before the driver had to drop them off.

"As much time as you need," the limo driver winked and smiled.

---

Trish had lost her virginity a few months before prom, on the night of her 18th birthday party. SHE WAS 18. She had promised her mom to wait until she was 18 before going "all the way" with a boy, so she did, more or less. She thought it was funny that she was going to play bus driver and drive a few of her friends home after the party was over, having just received her driver's license. The last two boys to be dropped off had dated her on and off for a few months and knew about her promise to her mom. She pulled off the main road, down a gravel road leading to one boy's parent's house in a wooded area, and turned off the car. She hadn't dressed particularly sexy, but the pheromones in the SUV let her know it must have been sexy enough. Her usual heavy petting while French kissing quickly turned to stiff cocks in each hand and fingers jack-hammering her recently-shaved wet pussy and saliva-lubricated butthole. They fooled around inside the SUV, outside the SUV, and then back inside the SUV when they started getting too cold. She didn't have anal sex that night, but they both took several turns in her pussy. First one, then the other, and then both. They weren't very well-endowed, but - as she would say years later - they got the job done.

They both used condoms, so making the leather seats look presentable when she got home took almost no effort. She felt sore for most of the following day, but she was surprised there wasn't more blood. She had always heard horror stories of what a mess the first time made. A little Kleenex that her mom kept in the glove compartment took care of things. Intercourse with one boy was good, but she decided, then, that intercourse with two was much better.

She wasn't sure if she orgasmed during her first time - or times - until a few weeks later when one of the girls at school asked her if she was still a virgin. Trish didn't mind telling her she wasn't, and the girl pressed with more questions. She seemed to know a lot about the female orgasm, but nothing about how to handle a throbbing dick. When Trish pressed with her own questions about how this girl knew so much about the clit and G-spot, the girl lifted herself on her toes and kissed Trish full on the mouth. Trish's shock lasted less than a second and kissed the girl back. The girl knew how to kiss.

When Trish finally pulled away, she looked side to side to see who, if anyone, was watching.

Everyone.

"And that's how you should kiss a boy," Trish said confidently. She closed her locker door and walked to her next class, wondering if the other girl's pussy was as moist as hers.

Two days later, after most people forgot about the hall kiss, the girl approached her again.

"Want to study together, sometime?" she asked quietly.

"You mean make out?" Trish asked.

"More, if you'd like?" she asked sheepishly.

"More? I always like more," Trish said with a wink and a smile.

That afternoon, Trish found herself in the girl's bedroom, door locked, parents not home, dog outside, with a tongue on her clit and several fingers massaging her G-spot. The orgasm was intense. No mistaking it, this time. She came, and she loved it. The girl pushed Trish's legs back and let her saliva drip onto Trish's anus. The girl used her pinky finger to caress, and then press into Trish's butthole. She let Trish lower her legs and resumed her mouth magic on Trish's pussy, gently gliding her pinky further and further up Trish's butt. She put three fingers in Trish's increasingly wet sex and let her tongue go wild.

"Oh fuck!" Trish cried out, almost breaking the girl's fingers as her pussy tightened. She thought her first orgasm was intense. That paled in comparison. The two girls took turns going down on each other for the next two hours, until the dog started barking when the girl's parents came home.

They quickly got dressed, not paying attention to whose clothes were whose, and resumed their positions cross-legged on the floor with books all around them. The girl forgot to unlock the door, and unlocked it just as her mom was about to open it.

"Studying hard?" the girl's mom asked.

"I think I'm finally getting it," Trish nodded.

The girl's mom smiled and went about her motherly duties while the dad leashed the dog for a walk.

"Ummm, this was fun," Trish said uncharacteristically softly. "But..."

"But, you still prefer boys," the girl said, disappointed.

"No, well, yes, but," Trish continued. "I like you. I like the way you taste. And you seem to obviously like the way I taste. I've never come like that before. Maybe I've never actually orgasmed before. I must have been close - with boys - but nobody took me over the edge. In that respect, you're my first."

"Can we do this again, sometime?" the girl asked, as if admitting she was crushing hard.

"Absolutely!" Trish answered, realizing she was wearing the girl's underwear backwards. "But, you really need to try dick. Think you can try riding a boys cock the way your rode my face?"

The girl nodded.

They had two more study sessions, but the girl never accepted invitations to "double-date" with any of Trish's boyfriends. After the third declined invite, Trish decided to stop studying with the girl.

"Missed opportunity," Trish thought. She didn't write off the girl completely, though. Years later, the girl ended up working in a nail salon while attending the local community college, and Trish became her most appreciated customer.

---

Trish had been on birth control pills for a few months - for her acne management, she told her mom - and believed the pills were more effective than they actually were. She was flattered when a boy pulled out a condom, but they seemed to forget all about STDs when it came to blowjobs as they always pulled the condom off when it came to oral sex. She knew Tim wanted to fuck her - it was the whole reason for the limo, and she definitely wanted to get fucked by him, even in front of the other four boys. But she hadn't counted on them wanting to fuck her, too.

"Well, of course they want to fuck me, too," Trish thought to herself. "What did I think they were going to do while Tim bounced me on his lap? Masturbate?"

Actually, that WAS what she thought they were going to do. Maybe she would give them handjobs, or blow them one at a time while Tim fucked her from behind. Okay, maybe two at a time.

When she watched one of them pass around a belt of condoms, her nipples involuntarily hardened.

Her pussy unexpectedly convulsed and tightened around Tim's shaft, producing Tim's usual "oh fuck" mumbling as he filled the condom. He was still new at fucking, and sometimes he could last fifteen minutes, and other times, maybe three. This was one of those other times.

"Damn it," Trish thought to herself. "I was just getting started..."

As Tim withdrew from her, she sat on the bench seat next to him and kissed him before whispering in his ear, "Are you okay with me having fun with them, too?"

Tim nodded, embarrassed that he had come so quickly.

"Sorry I didn't last longer," Tim said in a whisper.

"It's okay. It felt really good. I was just really close to coming, too," Trish said, a little louder than a whisper. "Can you just make sure things don't get too out of control? We don't know these boys."

"I know them. They're okay," Tim assured her.

Trish looked at Tim hard for a moment, then back at the four boys sitting across from her in varying stages of getting undressed. She leaned over and undid her high-heeled sandals, handing them to Tim, and then unhooked the garters from her stockings. She eased the stockings down her legs, folding them neatly, and handing those to Tim, also. She unhooked her push-up half-bra and let it fall from her arms, catching it before it hit the floor. Finally, she rotated the garter ensemble, unhooked the back which was now in front, and tossed it aside.

"If we're going to have fun together, shouldn't I at least know your names?" Trish asked, working her way to the other bench seat on her hands and knees. They made a space in-between the four of them for her to sit, and she winked at Tim as she leaned back and let them fondle her body.

She looked at their bouncing cocks, trying to see which was the smallest. She wasn't completely sure in the dim light of the limo, but it looked as if all of them had either shaved or very closely trimmed their pubic hair. She knew girls had been doing that for years, especially if they had a pretty pussy. But the absence of pubic hair on the balls and above those bouncing cocks on the boys took her by surprise.

She liked the look.

She pointed at the boy with a long, but not very thick member. "What's your name?" Trish asked.

"Kyle," he responded while running his hands over her legs.

"Kyle, may I sit on your lap? This seat isn't very comfortable," Trish pouted.

Kyle nodded, and Trish knew he wasn't going to last long. That was okay. Between the four of them - five if Tim rose to the occasion again - she was sure she'd get off at least once.

Kyle moved toward the center of the bench seat, and Trish brought his legs together causing his stiff dick to point straight up.