About Trish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice!" Trish accidentally said out loud.

Facing Tim, she stepped back and straddled Kyle, guiding his shaft into her pussy. He slid in easily, but deeper than she expected. The limo hit a pothole, causing Trish to lose her footing. She fell back against Kyle and his full length was inside her in an instant.

"Ooohhh," Trish cooed. "Easy, okay?"

Kyle nodded, not knowing where to put his hands, or if he was supposed to thrust into her or let her do all the work.

While Kyle was still figuring out the many mysteries of life, Trish noticed the limo driver looking at her in the rearview mirror and smiling. She hadn't realized he could see any of this, and the thought of him taking in the sight of her turned her on even more. "Dirty old man," she thought.

"Tim, could you ask the driver to park somewhere? I'm afraid he's getting distracted," Trish asked between short breaths.

Tim did, and the driver nodded. A few minutes later, the limo pulled off onto a gravel utility road behind a wooded preserve.

As Trish predicted, Kyle was a short sprinter. She couldn't blame him, though. He just fucked a girl that wasn't his girlfriend, and she was also probably the first girl he ever fucked.

"Who's next?" Trish asked.

"Me," two of the boys said simultaneously.

"Now, that's more like it," Trish said, stepping off of Kyle's lap, turning, and straddling one of the boys.

"What's your name?" Trish asked.

Again, they answered simultaneously.

"Okay, one at a time," Trish said. "We'll start with you, the boy with my tits in his mouth."

"Ryan," he answered, and went back to kissing and lightly biting her nipples.

"And you?" Trish looked behind her at the other boy that had answered at the same time.

"Sean," he answered, not sure what he should do or where.

"Sean, do you want to try smashing pumpkins with Ryan?" Trish asked. "I've never done it before, but I'm willing to try it if you'd like."

From the look on their faces, she could tell they had no idea what she was talking about.

She raised herself up, reached down and guided Ryan's average sized dick into her pussy. She eased herself up and down a few times, and then waived Sean closer.

"Now, ease yourself into me, alongside Ryan, okay?" Trish asked.

Ryan was actually feeling pretty good inside her. She had to pause for a moment, as Sean struggled to fit his cock in her already well-occupied pussy, and she grew impatient. She kept humping Ryan as she reached back to guide Sean's twitching dick inside her.

Trish could feel the sweat on her chest as Ryan breathed deeper on her tits. Sean still couldn't seem to fit his cock alongside Ryan's and eventually filled his condom just from the struggle.

"Another virgin?" Trish thought to herself.

"You, quiet one," Trish said, pleadingly. "You want to try?"

He smiled and moved behind her. She really wanted to fuck him last, as he was the one with the unusually wide manhood. He was built like a football player, and had the dumb boyish look on his face to match.

"What's your name?" Trish asked over her shoulder.

"Nick," he answered, squeezing her ass cheeks. "Nick the Dick."

Trish rolled her eyes.

Ryan started to shake beneath her, and Trish felt as if she could come at any moment.

"Just a little longer, Ryan... come on, just a little longer," Trish pleaded.

But it was no use.

Ryan let himself slip out of Trish's very wet pussy.

"Sorry," Ryan said sheepishly.

Trish stepped off of Ryan and onto Nick's lap. She kissed him on the lips and then his neck before whispering in his ear, "Please tell me you know how to fuck."

"Oh yeah," Nick whispered back. "I'm gonna wear that little cunt out." Trish wished he had said that while inside her, as it was almost enough to make her come just by those words. "But, I think you should blow Tim for awhile, and maybe the other guys while I fuck you."

Trish stepped off of Nick's lap and turned toward the front of the limo where Tim, Kyle, Ryan, and Sean were now sitting. She crawled back over to them, arching her ass in the air toward Nick, invitingly.

She took Tim in her mouth, first, and grunted as Nick mercilessly parted her labia and pushed his meat into her. Her pussy farted as he filled her with his manhood, withdrew, and then slammed into her again.

She reached out and took Ryan in one hand, and Kyle in the other, while her head bobbed up and down on Tim's shaft. She let Tim's dick pop out her mouth, moved to the side, taking Kyle in her mouth, and moved her free hand onto Sean. She alternated between each of the boys, sucking, swallowing, and stroking, while Nick fucked her from behind. He had stopped the raw plunging into her swollen sex, and instead, maintained a steady rhythm, filling her with each thrust. He slapped her ass cheeks several times, leaving large handprints, only to reach under her and rub her clit when she started to groan from the pain. The overlap of pain and pleasure was playing tricks with her mind.

Again, she felt the initial waves of orgasm start to take her over, and her pussy tightened around Nick's shaft.

"Not so fast," Nick said as he pulled out of her now-gaping pussy.

"Fuck!" Trish blurted out from around Tim's dick.

"Hey, Tim," Nick said loud enough for the driver to hear. "Ever fuck her in the ass?"

The truth of the matter was he had - barely. He had fingered her butt while going down on her a few times, and she really got off on it. Eventually, she wanted him to try putting something bigger in her butt. The first time hadn't gone well, and she felt bad for making Tim feel bad. Neither one really knew what they were doing. She learned that lube made a big difference. So did stretching before a workout. She acquired an assortment of butt plugs from a friend of a friend, and wore one almost every day for two weeks before trying again. With enough lube, it felt good, but she increased the size of the butt plugs and the amount of lube in preparation for tonight. That was preparation with Tim's average-sized manhood in mind, and anyone else Tim's size.

She just looked at Tim, knowing Nick's big dick would surely tear her apart if he tried to fuck her that way. She doubted her anus was prepared for Nick, even with half the tube of her mom's KY Jelly squeezed up her butt.

Eventually, Tim nodded.

"Good," Nick continued. "Guess you liked it?"

Tim nodded again.

"Great," Nick added. "Did she like it?"

Trish was wondering why they were having a conversation as if she wasn't even there.

"Yes, but not exactly, I..." Trish said.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck your ass tonight, Trish. Some day, but not tonight," Nick said, motioning for her to turn around and sit on Tim's lap. "I think you should put Tim's dick in your ass, while I really fuck that pretty little cunt of yours. Let's show these boys what smashing pumpkins really means."

Trish never actually fantasized about what was about to happen, next. But she certainly thought about it.

Having one boy in her butt, and the other in her pussy. Maybe one in her mouth, and one in each hand.

Before she knew it, though, that is exactly what was happening - and it felt incredible.

Nick had amazing stamina, and was very quick to regain his erection after coming.

The first time he came, he pulled out, pulled off the condom, and pushed the head of his shaft - as that was all that could fit - into Trish's mouth. She welcomed the gesture, sucking and swallowing eagerly, still riding the waves of her own orgasm. She continued to suck him until he was three quarters erect, and then he resumed his position between her legs. She moved from lap to lap as each boy took turns fucking her ass while Nick managed to reposition and resume steadily fucking her pussy without skipping a beat.

Eventually, they ran out of condoms.

Trish told Tim they could keep fucking and coming in her ass - it was actually getting easier for her to ride their dicks up her butt while Nick thrusted into her pussy, and she really was enjoying it. But the blowjobs would have to stop - with the exception of Nick, who continued to fuck her through three of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had.

After another 30 minutes, the back of the limo completely reeked of sex. Trish was on Tim's lap, but he was no longer fucking her. A steady stream of come leaked from her anus onto his flacid cock and drained balls. He held her legs back as she squeezed her tits and rubbed her clit while Nick fucked her hard and fast for all he was worth. She tightened her pussy around him, pulled her legs free from Tim's grip, and locked her ankles behind Nick's back. Her almost-violent orgasm triggered his. His whole body spasmed. As she held her legs tight, she could feel every spurt pass through his shaft and fill her with his come. He came a lot. She could feel his seed seep from around his shaft and trickle into her asshole.

"I hope you're on the pill," Nick said as he let his thick cock drop from her gaping, come-filled pussy.

"I hope you don't have any STDs!" Trish said back, fingering some of the come from her open cunt and then putting her fingers in her mouth. She licked them clean, and then did it again. "You know, your come tastes really good." She had gotten used to the unusual taste of male ejaculate, but had no idea it could actually have an appealing flavor.

The other boys cleaned up as best they could with what little Kleenex was available in the back of the limo. All but Tim, Nick and Trish got completely dressed, and one by one, the boys were taken home. Trish sucked Nick to orgasm three more times, swallowing each time, before it was his turn to be dropped off. He dressed, shook Tim's hand, and gave Trish a kiss on the cheek. He gave the driver a few $20 dollar bills as an extra tip before turning for his parents house.

Tim helped Trish back into her prom clothes, and she did the same for Tim. When they pulled up to Trish's parent's house, the driver said something to Tim that put a frown on his face.

"What's wrong?" Trish asked, still drunk from the amount dick she had taken throughout the evening. She couldn't remember how many orgasms she swallowed, but knew it must have been a lot. And, she did feel a little drunk, not that she knew, exactly, what that felt like.

"He said the fee went up," Tim replied.

"What?!?!" Trish panicked. "We already paid him, didn't we?"

"Yeah," Tim said. "That was for two hours after prom. We've been fooling around for four."

"How much did it go up?" Trish was trying to think were she could find cash in the house, or her mom's credit card at 4am.

"He says $400, because now he has to clean the inside of the limo before turning it in," Tim replied. "Or..."

"Or what?!" Trish said, anger welling over this man ruining her prom night. There was no way she would be able to find that kind of cash in the house, and her mom would have a fit if she put that on her credit card.

"Or... you let him have his way with you for another hour, and he calls it even," Tim said sheepishly.

"What is he, like forty years old?" Trish smirked.

"Fifty, I think," Tim replied, surprised she was so quick to even consider it.

"Fifty-four," the driver injected.

"Three times my age?" Trish said under her breath. "He'll have a heart attack."

"Do I need to ask your parents for the balance, or his?" the driver said sharply. "I'm sure they'll want to know why the price went up."

"Not here," Trish said, feeling as if the evening couldn't get any worse. "Drive."

The limo driver parked in a new subdivision full of vacant homes and turned off the ignition.

"Don't leave me alone with him, Tim," Trish whispered.

"I don't know what I'm going to be able to do," Tim replied. "He's kind of a big guy."

Trish looked at Tim with disappointed eyes.

"Tim, is it?" the driver spoke as he opened the driver's door. "Why don't you go for a walk around the neighborhood or something?"

"I'd rather he stay," Trish said, getting out of the limo. She had actually done a good job of looking like she just stepped off the prom dance floor. Her dress was perfectly in place, hair fixed, and new make-up applied. She cleaned up well.

"I'd rather he take a walk," the driver said, gruffly.

"It's okay, Trish. I'll be right over there," Tim said and pointed to a playground still under construction.

A strange feeling came over Trish. She was nervous. She might have actually been afraid. Maybe if she played this right, he'd come before even getting close to her and then just take her home.

"Do you want to help me out of my dress?" she asked.

"Nah, leave it on," the driver replied with a grin. "You're not wearing panties, so we'll just lift it up."

He pressed against her, pinning her to the side of the limo. She was much shorter than him, so he reached down, cupping her buttcheeks and lifted her so they were looking at each other, eye-to-eye.

"You think you got fucked pretty good tonight?" he asked.

Trish didn't know how to answer. She was exhausted, but felt a second wind coming. For a moment, she considered kneeing him in the groin and run, but where would she run to? And what would Tim do to help?

"That meathead doesn't know the first thing about fuckin'" he smiled, and kissed her on her freshly touched-up lips. Trish resisted at first, but gave in as his huge hands squeezed her buttcheeks under her dress.

"That's it. Go with it," the driver said, letting her back down.

She knelt in front of him, careful not to let her dress touch the ground, and undid his belt buckle. When she undid his fly, she was greeted with a puff of white pubic hair. She pulled his pants down over his muscular thighs, but the driver's cock didn't spring free until his pants were down to his knees.

His tool was almost as thick as her wrist, and almost as long as her forearm. And it was covered in bumpy veins. Worse, he wasn't even fully erect, yet.

She couldn't close her hand around his shaft as she guided it to her mouth. She cupped his balls with her other hand and couldn't believe the size of his sack. Her hand could barely hold one ball, his nuts were so big.

"I thought you said you were great at giving head?" he smiled from above her. "I have to admit, though, you are pretty good."

She tried. Should could get more than just the head of his shaft in her mouth, but taking him down her throat was almost impossible. Almost. She choked a few times, gagging until snot and tears ruined her face.

"Okay, that's enough," he said, pulling her up to her feet. "Let's see if you're wet, yet." He lifted her dress and reached between her legs. "Oh yeah!" he exclaimed. "And I don't think that's all meathead's jizz, either."

He opened the limo door, cock jutting up and out, and waived for her to step inside. She did, thankful to be out of the cold night again.

Trish positioned herself on all fours, facing the back of the limo, and pulled her dress up to expose her red hand-printed buttcheeks. She looked over her shoulder, waiting.

"In a hurry?" the driver asked.

"Do you have a condom?" Trish asked.

"Nah," the driver answered as he moved closer. "When I come, it'll be in your ass or your mouth. For now, though, lets work up to that by letting me give that little pussy of yours a try."

Before she could protest, he was inside her.

Her pussy farted as she tried to accommodate his length and girth. He gripped her hips tightly and pulled her back onto his shaft. When she started backing up onto his tool on her own, he relaxed his grip, and then eventually let go.

"Now you're getting it," he said, running his hands over her thighs and calves.

He reached for one foot, and undid the high-heeled sandal. Without stopping her rearward thrusts onto his pole, Trish brought back her other foot so he could remove the other sandal.

"Talented, and a fast learner," he said, watching as she fucked herself on his dick.

He licked a thumb and pressed it onto her butthole. She angled her butt upwards on the next rearward thrust, pushing his thumb into her anus.

"Like that, huh?" he said, pushing his thumb in further. Trish responded by slamming her ass harder against his thighs with each rearward thrust. She could have sworn she felt her internal organs readjusting their position just to take all of him inside. Her arms began to shake. At first she thought it was just muscle failure, as she had been in this position for what seemed like 15 minutes. But when the orgasm took over her, she let out a low, "Oh Fuck!" which seemed to surprise them both.

"That's a good little slut," he said. "That's it, keep fucking yourself on my dick. Don't stop."

He felt so good inside her, she couldn't figure out why he wasn't coming, too. Despite wanting to stop and just go to sleep, she did as he said, and kept slamming against his thighs. His cock remained rigid inside her and she felt the second wave of an orgasm overtake her. "Oh my god!" she cried out.

As she slowed her thrusts, the driver put his hands back on her hips.

"Oh, fuck," she said, breathing heavy.

"Oh..." she said as he pulled her back onto his shaft as he thrust forward.

"Fuck..." she panted.

"Me..." she whimpered.

Those three words were repeated until they became only two.

"Fuck me..." she said quietly.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Fuck me!" she said louder.

"Not sure I got that," he said.

"Fuck me!!!" she screamed.

And he did.

He held her hips firmly and pulled her back against him as he thrust forward deeper and deeper. Her knees no longer touched the carpeted floor as he held her hips up, and her body convulsed through another orgasm.

He decided he wanted her dress off after all, but he didn't bother with the zipper on the back.

She heard the first rip, and then the second before her eyes went wide and realized what he was doing. He had literally torn her dress off of her while he continued to fuck her. Trish pulled forward, sliding off his inhumanly rigid tool, but the driver quickly grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her off the bench seat, and brought her face to his dripping cock.

He didn't have to say a word. Trish instinctively took his wet tool in her mouth, permitting him to fuck her face for several seconds without a breath, letting his dick pop out of her mouth for a few gasps of air, and then repeating the process. He reached down between her tits and grabbed the front of her push-up bra. A firm tug tore the clasps free behind her back, and he tossed the garment aside. She undid the clasps of the garter belt, as she wasn't sure that would break free if he tried to rip it off her.

Still holding a handful of her hair - which was now completely ruined - he led her to the back bench of the limo. He pressed a button in the arm rest and the center cushion moved out from the trunk area, creating more of a bed than a couch. He pushed her onto her back, and grabbed her left foot and pulled the stocking off. She tried to pull the right stocking off, but he swatted her hand away and ripped the nylon off, instead.

She leaned back on her elbows as the driver took off his shirt. He was more muscular than she would have imagined. A lot of gray hair. He moved forward and she prepared for him to take her by the head and face fuck her again. She would not have objected. She was growing accustomed to worshiping his magnificent cock.

Instead, he got on top of her and kissed her. He was practically smothering her with his size, but he went from her mouth, to her ear, to her neck, and Trish couldn't help but run her fingers through his hair.

He moved from her neck, to her shoulders, and to her perky tits. Her nipples were hard and stood erect on her small breasts. The driver briefly bit and sucked on each one before moving lower down her torso. She knew it must have been cold outside, but she was sweating like she was running a marathon. Her heart rate was high, and her breathing was faster than normal. When his mouth reached her clit, she cried out with moans she didn't know she was capable of making.