About Trish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it you're turned on, now?" the driver said, wiggling out of the rest of his clothes.

Trish couldn't seem to form words. His body was amazing. She looked at his face, and could have sworn she had seen him before, but quickly forgot as he moved on top of her. She laid back and pulled her legs back for him. She bit her lip as she thought he was about to penetrate her slightly sore, and hopefully still-lubricated asshole. Instead, he gently parted her labia with the head of his shaft before completely filling her pussy. She squeezed her tits hard, and rubbed her clit feverishly.

He let her.

He took one foot in his giant hand and brought it to his mouth. He kissed the soles of Trish's feet before sucking on each toe. He gently let that leg drop and picked up the other, kissing her calf as he continued his slow, rhythmic thrusts. He placed her ankles on his shoulders, reached down and took a breast in each hand and squeezed gently. She put her hands on his and squeezed harder. He leaned forward, allowing her to lower her legs. She wrapped her legs behind his waist but he was too wide for her to lock her ankles behind him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Fuck me again," she whispered.

"Isn't that what I'm doing?" the driver asked.

"You're making love to me," Trish panted. "Don't pretend to love me. You ripped my clothes off. You don't love me. You want to fuck me. You want to fuck my tight, 18 year-old pussy for all it's worth. And believe me, I want you to. I want to feel you in my tight little ass, too. And when you're done, I want to lick my shit off your fucking incredible dick."

He leaned down and kissed her hard and pushed himself deeper inside her. He eased her back and put his large hands back on her small tits, gripping them hard enough to bruise.

"Dirty talk doesn't make me come, sweetheart," he whispered. "But it does motivate me."

He increased his pace, and squeezed Trish's tits hard enough to hurt. She bit her lower lip and then let out a deep breath.

"Come inside me," she panted. "I want you to." She looked down and could see her stomach rise and fall with each of his thrusts. He was big. The likes of Kyle were not going to do it for her, anymore.

He put his left hand around her throat and pushed her head back. He reached under the armrest to the right, bit off the cap to a tube of something, and squeezed the contents into her asshole. Her pussy contractions almost made him come right then. Almost. Trish panted hard as a second and third wave of orgasm left her gasping for air.

"And I thought that 'wanting it in the ass' was all talk," the driver grinned.

She wasn't sure what he had rubbed into her little rosebud, but whatever soreness she was feeling earlier seemed to have gone away. Trish lowered her legs and motioned for the big man to lay down. She knelt between his legs and rubbed her face along the bottom of his shaft and in his nut sack. She tried to push his legs back, but they were too heavy. He obliged by pulling them back for her. She licked all around his hairy balls, and even tongued his asshole for a few minutes to see if it might produce a reaction. He just smiled at her, patiently, as his majestic cock pointed skyward, as rigid as ever.

She kissed him from his hairy toes to his neck, sometimes sliding over his body and facing in different directions. He seemed to keep himself preoccupied by putting his fingers in whichever orifice of hers was closest. She noticed that he really liked kissing her legs and feet. She did have pretty feet, after all. Small for her height, but pretty - especially in high heels. She wondered why she didn't wear sandals more often. "The things I think about when I'm about to get the shit fucked out of me," Trish thought.

She positioned herself over his cock, not just looking at him, but locking eyes with him, as she lowered herself onto his shaft. It seemed a perfect fit for her stretched pussy, now. She bounced several times before repositioning herself in a jockey position. She then rocked back and forth, arching her ass just right for her to achieve the perfect position to come over and over again. She could do this all night. But, she realized she didn't have all night. She had to get home. Tim needed to get home.

She pulled herself up off his manhood and grabbed as much of his shaft as she could while using her other hand on one of his huge pectorals to steady herself. She pressed the head of his cock against her anus, but couldn't seem to get it past the sphincter. She changed her position again, back onto her feet, squatting over him. This time, she exhaled deeply as she lowered herself. The head went in with a little less resistance. She breathed deeply again, again locking eyes with the driver who was grinning back at her. She spit in her hands and reached down, trying her best to lube his shaft and try to take more of him inside her. She licked her hand a little more.

"Strawberries?" she thought.

She wasn't in pain anymore, but it seemed as if easing herself down wasn't going to do the trick. She made sure he stayed inside her as she once again leaned forward, using her shins for support. Her shins didn't complete touch the seat, as the driver's body was too wide. It was more like she was riding a horse bareback, and supporting her weight with her inner thighs. No matter what she did, though, she couldn't seem to get enough of him inside her to actually be fucking her.

"Mind if I drive?" the driver grinned at her.

Trish lifted herself off his shaft, and her anus instantly stung.

The driver reached for the tube of strawberry-flavored anal lube and rubbed more on his shaft, then sat up, motioning for her to turn her back to him. He spread his legs and she shimmied between them, backward, until this helmet was once again pressed against her anus.

"Put your feet on my knees, and lift your ass up. Lean back against me," he said like he was talking her through disarming a bomb. She did as he directed.

"Now, reach down and put my dick in your ass," he said almost impatiently.

She did as he said, and two inches instantly went inside. He reached under her ass cheeks, supporting her weight.

"Holy shit, you're strong," Trish said, amazed, and enamored once again with the feeling of his cock inside her.

The driver lifted and lowered, lifted and lowered, easing in a little more of his meat up Trish's back door each time. She looked down and couldn't believe how erect her nipples had become. He was easily sliding six inches of his shaft up her ass with every thrust. She relaxed her shoulders against his chest and reached down to rub her clit.

"Better?" he asked as he felt her hips arch back and forth in time with his thrusts. He was still doing most of the work by supporting her weight with his arms and hands, but there was not doubt she was fucking herself in the ass with his dick.

"Oh yeah," Trish said. "Much. How about you? Does my butt feel good?"

"Oh yeah," the driver replied in her ear. "I'm getting close."

She continued easing more and more of his throbbing dick in her ass for another five minutes before realizing he was no longer supporting her weight. It was all her. Her leg and ass muscles swelled as she was in total control of the pace and how much of his dick she took inside her - which was at least seven or eight inches, but not all of him.

His hand reached under her arms to her tits, forcing her to stop rubbing her clit. She reached back and held his neck and head, touching his face, and putting her wet fingers in his mouth.

The driver pinched her nipples hard, then took her breasts in his hands and squeezed as he rammed his cock further up her ass. She didn't know how she could possibly take much more, feeling like she could faint at any minute.

The rapid twitching of his cock deep in her bowels as he released his seed triggered her own orgasm.

"Fuck, yes!" Trish shouted, loud enough to wake the neighbors, if there were any.

She was still moving her hips up and down, rapidly, determined to make him be the one to say, "Enough."

But he didn't.

He had definitely come, as she could see it, smell it, but most of all feel it. She hadn't stopped impaling herself on him, and he didn't seem to have lost any of his erection. Instead of struggling, she was practically gliding up and down his shaft.

The second wave of Trish's orgasm hit, and she almost lost her footing.

Tim was there to catch her leg, though.

"Tim?" Trish panted, but not stopping her downward thrusts on the big dick in her butt. "What are you doing...?"

She could only imagine what she must have looked like to him. She had to have been a complete mess. She was sure her make-up was smeared across her face, along with other bodily fluids. She was pretty sure she had come in her hair, and there was enough come around the pistoning shaft in her butt to cause it to froth.

Tim didn't say anything as he turned to make sure he closed the limo door, and took off his tuxedo jacket.

The driver squeezed Trish's tits to let her know he wasn't finished, and Trish picked up the pace, fighting off another unexplained orgasm.

She thought she had closed her eyes and let her head fall back for only a minute, but when she open her eyes and looked down, Tim was inside her and leaning forward to kiss her. She was still rocking her hips, but now she had Tim in her pussy and the driver deep inside her ass. She then realized it wasn't her rocking her hips, but Tim, as he held her legs up and back. She didn't think he was capable of lifting her like that, but more importantly, she didn't think his average-sized dick could feel so good inside her pussy. He was hitting her in all the right places. The feeling of the two cocks inside her was intoxicating.

"You're..." Trish stammered, trying to say something between the wet fart noises emanating from below them.

"You're..." she continued, "Okay with this?"

Tim just smiled and fucked her pussy as hard as he could. He knew he didn't come close to the length of the driver, or the girth of Nick, but he didn't care. Her pussy still felt good, and even tighter with a dick in her ass.

A few minutes later, Trish's legs shook and she wasn't sure if she was going into shock, coming, or pissing. She felt the cock in her butt once again erupt deep in her bowels, while almost simultaneously feeling the dick in her pussy release it's own eruption of come inside her.

She leaned forward and kissed Tim hard on the lips. She was definitely cum drunk. She barely knew what she was doing or saying. One moment, she was kissing Tim with cum pouring out of her gaping pussy and asshole. The next, she was on her knees, in puddles of come, licking the driver's still-hard shaft with her tongue and lips. She completely forgot where it had just been. Moments later, she was swallowing long spurts of come as the driver jerked off in her mouth. He came so much, she just opened her mouth and let her come all over her face, swallowing what she could.

The limo hit a few bumps in the road, and Trish opened her eyes to early morning sunlight.

"Where are we?" Trish asked, trying to sit up. She was still naked except for her high-heeled sandals. No sign of her stockings, garter belt, bra, or dress.

"We're about a block from your house," Tim said, fully dressed.

"What time is it?" Trish said, looking at the dried come covering most of her body.

"Early," Tim said as he took off his jacket. "Put this on, just in case anyone is up."

"My folks are going to be pissed, if they're not already calling the police looking for me," Trish frowned.

"No, they're not," Tim smiled. "My mom texted your mom and said we were going to watch the sunrise at our lake house. Spur of the moment thing, and not to worry as my folks were there."

"And she bought it?" Trish asked.

"Yeah," Tim said. "They just wanted to make sure you had a ride home, as they were going to run some early errands and let you sleep whenever you got home."

The limo pulled up to Trish's parent's house. The driver politely opened the door for Tim and Trish, and Tim walked her to the side door of the house, spending as little time as possible in the view of the neighbors. Trish checked the garage and could see both cars gone. Nobody was home, as far as she could tell.

"Well, Tim, thank you for a wonderful evening," Trish smiled.

"Best prom ever?" Tim asked.

"Best prom ever," Trish agreed. They kissed for longer than their usual good-bye kisses. She felt a tingle in her nether-regions. "Did he just do that with a kiss?" she thought.

She turned to walk through the door, and Tim tapped her on the shoulder.

"Sorry, but I'll need that back," Tim pointed at the tuxedo jacket.

Still outside, she took off the jacket and draped it over Tim's arm. Then, she turned and walked through the door, naked except for her high-heeled sandals and her little handbag holding the house key and her phone.

Once inside, she closed the door, and bent over to take off her sandals.

She walked through the house, naked, upstairs to her bedroom. As she walked down the hall, the door across from hers opened.

"Good prom?" Sherry gawked. Trish's sister had seen her naked before, but she probably hadn't seen her naked and covered in dried come.

"You could say that," Trish smiled. "I'll tell you all about it after I take a shower."

"Cool," Sherry said. "I'll make some breakfast."

Tim went back to the limo and sat in the front passenger seat.

"Well, that was fun," Tim said.

"Yep. Sure was," the driver said, grinning. He waited a few minutes, and then asked, "So, you think she's a keeper?"

"I never met anyone like her," Tim answered.

"Well, I wouldn't be in too big a hurry with her," the driver said. "Give it some time, just to be sure this isn't some phase she's going through."

Tim nodded and sat quietly as the limo continued toward his parent's house. He felt the limo come to a stop and opened his eyes.

Home. As he opened the door, he turned and looked in the back of the limo, and then at the driver.

"Good idea grabbing mom's old phone before we left," Tim said. "And thanks for driving us last night."

"No problem, Tim," the driver said. "No problem at all. Go get some rest. I have get this thing cleaned up before I turn it in, but I should be back in an hour or so."

Tim watched as the limo drove away, and looked forward to a hot shower and a very long nap.

Trish felt like a new girl after her shower. She cleaned up well, and a little foundation covered the dark circles under her eyes. She had bruises on her breasts, calves, and butt cheeks. Some light bruising on her neck, but her hair, make-up, and a hoodie covered all of it. She was happy the cold weather was going to last a few more days, as it gave her an excuse to wear baggy clothes. She gave Sherry a run-down of the prom itself, but not much after. She decided to stick with the story of the lake house sunrise, and that she ended up getting mud all over her dress.

Tim was going to have it dry-cleaned, which would ultimately result in the dry cleaner misplacing the dress, and so on.

As for the bruises... she got rough while making out with Tim, and he got rough with her, but they both enjoyed it.

Sherry didn't believe half of it, but that was okay.

The next day, Trish asked her friend-of-a-friend to find her a bigger butt plug, and some of that strawberry-flavored anal lube.

---

Trish heard the hotel room door across the hall click shut. She quietly stepped off the bed and looked through the peephole.

"Oh my god, she's wearing the outfit," Trish whispered.

Trish's husband said the main contact was named Merv. Merv and his band of dirty old men had interesting tastes, and asked that "the girl" wear a very specific outfit made up of high-heeled sandals, a mesh top that was completely see-through, a matching mesh skirt, nipple clips (if the nipples weren't already pierced), and satin crotchless panties. And, of course, a fox tail butt plug.

Trish had her husband request that as it was their first time enjoying each other's company, everyone wear Columbina masks until she was comfortable with them knowing her, and they were comfortable with her knowing them. Trish didn't charge for these little parties, although donations were welcome. She made sure there were rules, and that everyone involved could be trusted. This was her first time, though, experimenting with the idea of a stand-in for her.

Mags walked toward Trish's door and then, as fate would have it, she turned and walked toward the other door.

Trish hurried to the wall shared with the next room, pressing her ear to it, and trying not to breath.

There was a knock at their door, some quiet conversation, some rustling of some sort, and then...

"Gentlemen, may I present, Trish," Merv said. "Trish, we've all been checked out and are disease-free. You may begin whenever you're ready."