All Comments on 'Above an Alpha Ch. 02'

by PlainJane12

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lol

Waiting on cliff-hangers, –Oh, he thought. Oh crap, indeed.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for sharing.

Wanderingaimlessly

huntersangelhuntersangelover 11 years ago
i love the personalities that you have given your characters

especially Trent and Leah, I don't know about Mark yet, but the girls Sarah and Kate also. You've given them so much humor and Leah's speech to Mark was just hilarious! great job Plainjane! I will make sure to watch out for your updates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

"What is she? "

"She's awesome."

One word: awwww! Trent is adorable! I love this story. It's by far the most interesting thing I've read on this site in a long time. Keep up the good work!

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
I love your story!

Were love story mixed with humor. It was hard trying to keep myself from laughing out loud at 4am, waking the family and all. I like Trent's remarks about Leah. Plus, I think Mark only likes her because she is an Alpha. Err... Or at least I think she is. Btw, what is her sister's story?

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
The humor is awesome

Love the dialogue in this story,very original and funny as hell.Loving the concept as well.Well done.Looking forward to the next chapter.

catman71catman71over 11 years ago
sucubus

who is also a wolf perhaps

RheamistressRheamistressover 11 years ago

Bring on the story... This one has caught my attention.. :)

christyw744christyw744over 11 years ago

I cannot wait for more, keep it coming!!!

ZombieQueenZombieQueenover 11 years ago
this...

is so weird and yet so awesome. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lmao

This story is hilarious and I can't wait to read more!!!!!!!! Please update soon!!!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

I am enjoying this story!!!!! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Promises to be much more than most of the werewolf stories you find today, keep up the interesting story line!

maverick40maverick40over 11 years ago
twins?

I think Leah has a twin sister and that is why both men are claiming her. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
above the board

This is a weird story to say the least. However, I'm loving it with all my heart. This is beginning to be a passionate, impulsive story from the standpoint of Trent. An confusing love triangle from the standpoint of Mark. Hope Sarah and Earlean can figure it out in time. Please keep it coming. Going to read your next post now.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
The author

At this point I'm thinking that the author wrote herself into the story. Not that she necessarily looks or acts anything like Leah, but just the idea of an author being in her own story, and knowing that she is truly "above the alpha" because she's most definitely calling all the shots...

Meh. I'm sure that's not it. Maybe I need to go write my own story now. ;-)

MattigotMattigotover 10 years ago
You owe me a coffee!

Thanks to you PlainJane12, I spit out my latte I was laughing so hard! Your style of writing is hilarious and makes you want to read more. Keep on writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Immature garbage! I can't get past the childishness of ALL the characters. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Finally an author that nails the arrogant childish entitlement of alphas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlainJane12@PlainJane12
208 Followers
Writer. Hasn't finished all of her stories because life proves more and more difficult every. damn. year. But she's still trying.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES