Above and Beyond Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

And explore she did. Every time Hannah's tongue slid over Jennifer's pussy, she seemed to move just a little higher. Jennifer gasped in shock the first time Hannah's tongue brushed against her asshole, but she assumed it was unintentional. Then, it happened again. And the third time, Hannah lingered, circling her tongue around Jennifer's responsive rim. Jennifer squealed with joy, while at the same time she felt overwhelmed with humiliation. Was Hannah going to expose all Jennifer's shameful desires?

Hannah pressed at the back of Jennifer's neck with the crop, as if making sure her boss kept her head low and ass high. The blonde grunted with lust as she feasted on Jennifer's pussy and ass. As embarrassed as Jennifer felt by her humble position, she was also filled with delight as she recognized that Hannah enjoyed her offerings.

Hannah suddenly removed her tongue, and Jennifer listened to her steps as she walked away. Jennifer dared not turn to look at what Hannah was doing, and dutifully remained in her exposed position, with her ass in the air. Her body nearly convulsed with anticipation as she heard Hannah return.

"I'll show you what else I found today," Hannah said.

Tapping Jennifer's head with the crop, she made Jennifer turn her head and look over her shoulder. Jennifer eyes widened at the sight of the egg-shaped plug in her secretary's hand. Alarm bells went off in the back of her mind. She couldn't possibly allow her secretary to shove toys up her ass! But her submissive desires overshadowed all reason. Instead, she just arched her back further, inviting Hannah to do with her as she pleased.

Jennifer was promptly rewarded with a few wet licks over the center of her ass, making her squeal with pleasure. The tongue was soon replaced by the cooler touch of the toy. Hannah teased her with it, running it around her sensitive orifice. Eventually she slid the tip just inside, but removed it again immediately. She repeated this teasing motion several times. Jennifer's hope for complete anal penetration was overwhelming and she fought the urge to push back against the toy. Relaxing her rim, Jennifer allowed Hannah to carry on and play with her ass as she saw fit.

And finally, instead of pulling the toy back out, Hannah applied pressure to the base, and forced it all the way inside. Jennifer's ass swallowed it hungrily. She was no stranger to anal pleasures, and had she picked the toy, she probably would have selected a larger model. But the shame she felt as she presented her now invaded ass for her secretary was unbearable in the most delightful way. Jennifer shivered with excitement as Hannah admired her work. Tugging at the base of the toy, Hannah moved it provocatively inside Jennifer's ass.

"Turn around," Hannah said, her voice fierce with domineering hunger. "Lie on your back."

With her prey flat on her back in the center of the bed, Hannah proceeded to straddle her. Jennifer felt a tremendous urge to touch her dominatrix. Hannah's pussy was within reach as it hovered just above her own, and Jennifer's hands almost acted on their own accord. But she dared not. Not without permission.

Hannah leaned in close, and Jennifer instinctively opened her mouth in the hope that she would receive a coveted kiss. But Hannah just held her face close to Jennifer's. She softly tapped her finger at a glistening spot next to her mouth. Jennifer needed no further instruction, and instinctively lapped at it with her tongue. Hannah nodded approvingly, and Jennifer proceeded to clean her secretary's lips. The exciting mixture of her own juices and Hannah's saliva made Jennifer purr with submissive delight.

Once satisfied, Hannah started sliding upwards, moving her legs along the sides of Jennifer's body. As Hannah's enticing pussy moved closer and closer to her face, Jennifer's breathing became erratic. She soon found herself staring straight at the golden prize. It was simply intoxicating and she panted as she tried to draw in more of Hannah's heavenly scent. With her mouth open, Jennifer's gaze darted between Hannah's pussy—now within her tongue's reach—and the authoritarian eyes that stared down at her.

Hannah finally nodded. Jennifer flicked her tongue lightly over Hannah's dripping wet pussy. She savored the exciting flavor that filled her mouth before returning her eager tongue to lick the treasure with reverence. Hannah, however, craved more than tender attention. While firmly holding onto Jennifer's hair, she pressed her pussy against her boss' face. Jennifer let out a muffled whimper at this display of power. Hannah grunted as her grinding motion intensified. Her pussy roamed around Jennifer's mouth and up over her face. Both women grew increasingly ecstatic.

Jennifer lapped away at all her tongue could reach. Consumed with devotion, Jennifer didn't notice herself that she was arching her back, grinding the base of the toy in her ass against the bed. Between that and the pleasure of her servitude, Jennifer floated just beneath a powerful release.

Keeping one hand clutched around Jennifer's brown locks, Hannah reached back and placed the other on her pussy. She forcefully pressed her clit into Jennifer's mouth, craving its full attention. As a reward, she circled her fingers around Jennifer's desperate clit. Together, they created a synchronous rhythm of euphoric pleasure. The room soon erupted in a climactic cacophony as Hannah rode them both into ecstasy.

As they came down together, the motions of their fingers and tongue gradually diminished. After dismounting from Jennifer's face, Hannah smiled down at her, putting her sweet dimples on display. She lay down beside Jennifer, and made her roll onto her side so they could spoon.

Jennifer's body was spent. She could barely muster a timid yelp when Hannah slowly pulled the toy out of her ass while softly kissing her neck. Once again, Jennifer soon drifted to sleep in her secretary's safe embrace.

*****

A big thanks to SueDanym for her valuable editing comments. The last chapter will be posted shortly. Votes and comments are appreciated.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers
12