All Comments on 'Above It All'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Literally the best writer on the site.

Congratulations on viscous rumors!!

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars as always!

komercjankomercjanover 1 year ago

Great as always but i would like more chain stories for example you write 5 stories with open ending and people get to vote which one you follow

komercjankomercjanover 1 year ago

Great as always but i would like more chain stories for example you write 10 stories with open ending and people get to vote which one you follow

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 1 year ago

I tried to read it; it's well written. I guess humiliating women is not my thing. I don't know how common a fetish wanting to be humiliated is, but I am willing to bet that men humiliating women is a much more common than women wanting to be humiliated. Good on you for successfully playing to your audience—I guess.

S0upS0upover 1 year ago

God this is incredible. I personally would have liked it if she wore the mask for the cam show, then the last spinner option ended up landing on "take your mask off" as an upgraded choice, and in her horniness she does it and exposes herself to the world, but the bar scenes work great anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please please keep going I love your work I have more ideas email me

Michelle.huges@hotmail.co.uk

paninatorpaninatorover 1 year ago

The worst part is realizing its ended, Id pay you to make more stories

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 1 year ago

Well, you certainly wrote a thing this time! More comic, I think, than erotic, but... nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The concept of masking like you hate being displayed, groped, and ogled at but secretly enjoying the hell out of it is such a fantastic juxtaposition. One of my favorite tropes, and you’ve done it SO well here. Kudos!

scman493scman493over 1 year ago

Nicely done. Like SOup I was hoping the last spin would have been to remove her mask. Love stories where women crave humiliation and to become a sex object, resist such urges and then succumb to them. Thank you for writing. Love the South Carolina reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exchanging sex for money... Is there a word for that? ;)

This is sort of a combination of 'The arrangement' with 'Serving hard time'. Less extreme in both cases. I liked both a lot and I like this one as well. Doesn't make much sense to me that such a rebellious person would be so submissive in sex. But of course this is a erotic story, I won't complain about little incoherences. Also..., if you are going to have a lot of people cumming on your face, a bit of vaginal action might be fun, if not healthy.

Thank you for this story and for 'Moving on'. As always waiting for your next one.

-Onkana

CityWolfCityWolfover 1 year ago

Several points. Only because I'm a sick fuck and always like to see how we can make things worse for our girls. That's the theme of my stories and many don't like mine. I LOVE yours work though. It among the best our there. So this is not even constructive criticism, only a different perspective.

First, how did they not figure out that pissing on her was not against the rules? What a better way to show your contempt that after cumming all over her your piss all over her? Maybe some of it went down her throat like the shots of whiskey?

Second, story is great, but I like it where there is no redemption. I would have liked for Macy to not have lost her election. That gave our girl some satisfaction. In fact, I would have liked Macy to have a bigger role in humiliating her with the people who it would have hurt the most from. Sure, she never became a "success" in the eyes of her father, but I would have liked her downfall to have been financial as well as bad in every other conceivable way. Finally, the ending seemed to allow her satisfaction in her humiliation. I like to see it where they crave humiliation but when it comes there is nothing but regret.

Finally, I though that you tried to do too much. The whole plexiglass advertising box was not really tied to the biker bar scene. It actually could have been two separate stories. I liked where the "box" was going. I envisioned perhaps a naked masturbation fantasy at night where she gets stuck there when the sun comes up, exposing her. Or a self bondage challenge where the lights to on if she doesn't escape in time. Or maybe her biker "friends" using her and then locking her in the box for all to see. Maybe the police can't get her out from the mall and there has to be a drawn out process of going through the glass from the highway, entailing closing part of it down and attracting TV news cameras. Maybe an arrest and naked perp-walk afterwards.

Again, don't get me wrong. I just like to see it get worse and worse for our girls. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big fan of your work, congrats on the award! Loved the first half of the story, felt like a real iwroteathing classic! Second half not really my style but a great story nonetheless. Looking forward to whatever you grace us with next :)))

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 1 year ago

I loved the return the money if it lands on pink idea. Not only does it have its own element of degradation (being humiliated for free/paying for it) but also allowed for the money to be re-used multiple times to create more spins (meaning more “punishments” and more intense punishments. Really clever idea.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 1 year ago

I love this story. The wheel was great, especially when the punishments were getting replaced with more extreme version of themselves. Would have been cool if Macy was the 10,000th customer and spun black. Imagine her destroying Hilda's clothes in front of her, then during the 24 hours of slavery, Hilda is made to destroy every stitch of clothing, underwear, and footwear she owns! Great job.

wellrestedwellrestedover 1 year ago

wow, what a ride Hilda has been on!

sigrunkastanrazisigrunkastanraziabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this. Unlike some of your other readers (and some of your other stories), I like it when the heroine wins through to a happy ending, whether it's conventional or not.

enorelbotwhiteenorelbotwhite5 months ago

One of my favourite stories of yours. I love the main character's attitude, and that she herself pursues her own humiliation for the thrill of it, and that she still gets a happy ending. The scenarios you are able to build are really unique, and as I've read more stories on this site I come to appreciate how you are able to pace things with gradual, steadily increasing eroticism. If you struggle with writers block now then maybe a sequel based on Deb getting pulled into more and more of Hilda's games could be interesting? Or maybe a female guest gets roped into things? No matter what you can come up with I'm sure it will be great, just don't rush things if you feel like you need a break with writer's block or something, take your time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...