Above It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I've sent the email, just imagine if we get the space in the mall, I can get some girls together to do a photoshoot, have naked girls on my custom Harleys smiling down at the punters." One of the men in deep conversation caught Hilda listening in and beckoned her over.

"Hey Hilda, Derek's putting together a photoshoot for his ad at the Ten Pines Mall. You want in?" The jovial biker yelled as Hilda was deliberately picking up empty glasses nearby.

"The only thing I trust less than Derek with a camera, is a bike Derek has been working on. Unless charred corpse from an engine explosion is the latest hot look for models." Hilda jokingly responded.

"My business is booming." Derek replied. "I made enough this month that I was able to offer that sneaky ad person a grand to advertise my wares."

"Derek, I just did a Google search, a legal billboard in South Carolina is $1,900. You think someone breaking the law is gonna do it for a grand?"

"Breaking the law means it's cheaper, I doubt they're paying land rent on that thing."

"No way, breaking the law means they're gonna charge more. Legal billboard's don't let you put nudie girls in your ads or risk prison every time they put one up, I'd be willing to bet any amount of money you aren't getting an ad in the mall for that tiny amount."

"Alright I'll take that bet, If they say no, I got a grand going spare you can have, but if they say yes, you model for a photo shoot with me, you have to wear what I tell you and do the poses I want, and the best pictures will go on the banner." Hilda paused to consider the full ramifications of the opportunity that had just fallen onto her lap.

"They don't need that money but I sure as hell do, I'll take that bet." Hilda responded. "My conditions are: no contacting them with a higher offer, you pay up the moment they turn you down, if I do end up modeling for you, hands to yourself, photos don't go anywhere but on a banner, and nobody is getting to see my nipples or pussy. Agreed?"

"Agreed." Derek replied, shaking Hilda's hand.

...

Back at home, after the shift had ended, Hilda pulled up her emails and saw the request from Derek. This was quite the crossroads for her, she could turn down Derek's offer and earn $1000 to literally do nothing, or she could accept his offer and earn $1000 to squeeze into an ill fitting swimsuit and pose for Derek and his pervy friends. Remembering the deep joy she got from feeling cheap and dirty, she watched a lot of exhibitionism porn and brought herself to the edge of orgasm long enough that she ended up choosing a third option.

...

"Dear Mr. Madison." Derek triumphantly read out for the whole bar to hear while Hilda feigned surprise and disappointment at the contents of the email she drafted. "I have visited your website and I am impressed, you sell some damn fine Harleys. I'll tell you what, just because I like your style, I'll let you have a week of advertising free of charge."

The bar cheered at the conclusion of the bet as Hilda sighed. Welching on bets was one of the biggest no-nos among the bikers at Big Mike's. It wasn't even considered right to treat someone like they were going to welch because that was a real slur against their character. So even though no consequences were stated, Hilda knew if she wasn't a woman of her word things would go bad very quickly.

"Fine, where and when do you want me?"

"Come to my place next Wednesday at noon, also could you let me know what size bikini you wear?"

...

Hilda couldn't believe what she had signed herself up for as she pulled into Derek's Harley Davidson dealership and garage. Laid out in front of the shop, several of his best bikes were already cleaned, polished, and waiting for her to debase herself on them. This was way different to before, sure she could blame the lost bet, but she couldn't hide who she was. Not only was Derek a regular but the banner was going to be put on a common route for bikers who frequented the bar. Before she had been exposing only her body, now she was about to expose herself, and she had effectively paid $1000 for the privilege.

Derek had a supremely smug look on his face as he saw Hilda approaching. He showed her to his office where he had her outfit laid out on his desk. It was a skimpy tiger print two piece bikini, made almost entirely of string except the triangular cups of the bra and the small triangle at the front of the thong.

"Where's the rest of it?" Hilda incredulously asked, partially out of hesitation, partly to make sure she didn't look too eager.

"You seen what motorbike models are usually working with? This is conservative." Derek replied as he left the room to give Hilda privacy to change.

Hilda had the outfit on surprisingly quickly, but then spent some time in the office looking herself up and down, admiring her body in the skimpy bikini, shaved for the occasion and with early signs of success from her recently introduced exercise regime. She ran her hands over herself and then jumped as there was a loud knocking on the door.

"Come on Hilda, time is money." Derek yelled. Hilda was confident she had hesitated long enough to show resistance and slowly walked out of Derek's office.

Hilda felt a genuine blush flow over her body as Derek clamped eyes on her and a grin spread across his face.

"Not bad, I've seen better but I'll give it a pass as it's you." Said Derek. Hilda once again found herself holding her tongue rather than attacking him back as the occasion merited. "No comeback? Alright then, let's start with you lying in the sun next to the engine parts."

Derek was surprised at Hilda's complete compliance. Here was a woman who once spent a night calling him girls names and only serving him sparkling white wine because he asked when the toilets would be fixed, and now he was ordering her to push her tits together or bend over a motorbike seductively and she was doing so without question. Even more off-putting was the wide grin she kept on her face throughout the whole process.

Very quickly Derek's camera filled with smutty images of the previously intimidating bartender. The curves of her bottom, the breasts spilling out around the skimpy bra, every inch of flesh was contorted and posed across a variety of products without any resistance. Derek had thought of a deviant idea that the terms of his bet would let him do and was on the fence about doing it, but Hilda's happy complicity took away any doubt he should go for it.

"Alright last set of pictures now." Derek announced, moving Hilda over to his personal motorbike, cleaned to a sparkling shine for its media debut. "For this photo, you are going to be riding this hog without the bikini."

"Get fucked." Hilda replied, the extremity of his request knocking her out of her stupor. "The bet was that my nipples and pussy stay behind fabric."

"The bet was that nobody can see your nipples and pussy. I'm going to angle the camera and you're going to pose in such a way that they won't be in the photo, they'll be hidden by the bike, but it will be clear that you are naked. The bet also was that you would wear what I want and do the poses I tell you." Derek explained. Hilda stood for a moment and fumed that Derek had tricked her, her anger swirling with the lust that had been building inside her throughout the photography session.

Hilda shivered, which Derek took as humiliation but Hilda knew was actually anticipation, deep down she actually was glad Derek had tricked her. Being tricked into being a sex object was exactly the sort of thing stupid whores do and she was delighting in being the stupid whore this moment needed. At no point taking her eyes off Derek, she pulled the drawstring on her bra and let it drop to the floor, then she pulled her knickers down and stepped out of them.

"Alright where do you want me?" She said emotionlessly as Derek's eyes popped out of his skull. After a significant time staring the bartender up and down, Derek gestured her over to the motorbike and had her straddling the warm seat. He instructed Hilda to lean forward so her naked body was caressing the curves of his machine, then the camera clicked with acknowledgement that the moment had been captured.

Next Derek had had Hilda slowly lift herself up, her body peeling away from the hot metal, he was getting pictures that captured her breasts hanging as far as they could while her nipples remained hidden as they pressed against the chrome.

Next Derek had her sit up straight and hold onto the high rise handlebars. He took the photo front on, adjusting the angle and distance until the photo was perfectly placed to have the handlebars just covering Hilda's nipples and the angle of the seat covering her pussy.

Finally Derek had Hilda get off the motorcycle, and had her bend over facing away from him, her breasts hidden by the angle of her body but her uncovered ass featuring as the centrepiece of the shot.

Eventually, once Derek had stretched his credulity far enough, he announced that the shoot was over. Hilda swooned then straightened herself up, she had been keeping herself together for the photo shoot but had to admit she was hornier than she had ever been.

"So I'm guessing there's a lot of pictures of me that won't make the advert but you'll be keeping for your spank bank then?" Hilda accused, approaching Derek maliciously.

"I'll delete them."

"Oh I don't believe that for a second." Hilda mocked. "I want you to keep them, you can't share them without everyone knowing you don't keep your end of a bargain." Derek knew this was true, by was still intimidated by how Hilda was now right next to him with an intense look on her face.

Hilda grabbed Derek by the hand and slowly ran it up her body, she gave him plenty of time to glide over her smooth pussy, then moved it higher and cupped it around her breast, letting him give it a squeeze. She then leant in, so she was whispering directly into his ear while she moved Derek's hand onto her bottom.

"I had fun today, but you will never get me in a position like this again. And if you tell anyone, they sure as shit won't believe you."

Hilda then turned and immediately walked away, leaving Derek with an erection and a confused look on his face.

...

The day Hilda received the banner ad for Derek's garage, she unfurled it over her bedroom wall. It was unmistakably her, posing and degrading herself, firstly in a skimpy bikini and then her naked body stretched over chrome and leather. She barely got any sleep that night and was in the room setting up the banner the moment the previous ad slot had been completed.

Once the banner had been unfurled and Hilda's naked body was looking down at the road, she crouched behind the banner and masturbated furiously at the thought of people seeing her naked over the next week. When she drove past it she saw her naked body as thousands of other drivers would and she pulled off at the next turning so she could finger herself in her car. For the next couple of days she could barely function as every reminder of the banner sent her spiralling with lust that demanded release.

...

By the time Hilda had arrived for her next shift at the Big Mike's, the whole place was humming with news of her modeling debut. Derek had indeed kept the more revealing pictures to himself and played down how into being photographed Hilda was. But he was still the man of the hour having gotten the pictures of Hilda, and having been given the gift of seeing her naked (something a lot of regulars had a lot of questions about). Hilda issued a declaration that anyone who talked to her about the banner would be roughly introduced to the dumpster out back with an intensity that was able to silence even the hardiest of bikers. So the rest of the week was simply whispers in Hilda's direction and then some intense pint staring any time she gave them her death glare.

Part way through the week Hilda got another knock on the door from the police. Her appearance on the banner had moved her from "person of interest" to "suspect". But Hilda was able to account for how she ended up on the banner, Derek corroborated her story, and she was able to channel such rage about the situation that the police believed it was just a horrible coincidence.

Her dad called later that week, he never called without an agenda, but spoke broadly about what she was doing for money and if she needed any financial help. Hilda could tell her ad had come to his attention and that he didn't want to deal with it, so she told him that the bar was paying her well enough and that she had recently gotten some lucrative freelance work in marketing consultancy. Once it became clear that their hidden agendas had been satisfied they both made their excuses and hung up.

...

Once the advert came down, Hilda kept it as long as she could before Derek's insistent emails forced her to send it back to him. She knew he wanted that banner for his shop but she secretly suspected it may end up being displayed around Big Mike's occasionally. Hilda found her love of being degraded fluctuated, and that although it was fun in the moment, it was exhausting long term to cover her dignity and turn her anger up to 11 to save face. She wanted to be a cheap whore again, but in a way she could walk away from like with the gambling advert.

Lucky Rabbit Games had contacted her a couple of times since, her emails were confusing but they couldn't argue with the publicity she generated for them free of charge. But their ideas were never quite right, and it didn't help that the local police seemed to be sniffing around any time they were in the area, more for the titillation than the pressure to solve the crime as none of the requests to demolish part of the mall to get inside had been agreed.

It was then that the stars aligned for Hilda. Firstly she had an offer she couldn't say no to. The company was called LiveJerk and they did online cam shows. They wanted one of their models to do a live cam show from the room. Hilda was steadfast in her "no outside access" rule but intrigued at her immediate future.

Her second piece of luck was the timing, if she did a live cam show the police would of course be coming down hard, but she posited that if she did her stint on the 4th of July weekend, then the police would be too busy with nearby parade security and illegal fireworks shows to have the manpower to do anything about her act.

Finally, just as she was on the fence about whether or not to go through with this, Big Mike gave her the late shift the day they wanted her to perform, so she would have time to do this and then her show would be the talk of the bar for the night.

Hilda emailed the porn site back with her proposal, and some photos of herself to assure them she was the right person for the job. That email became a fruitful conversation that yielded a plan even the porn site felt was a bit crazy, but were willing to give a shot.

...

The banner ad the cam show site had sent over met specifications. It was a series of models, scantily clad but still covered enough to keep the police from busting in. On the far left of the banner was a metal frame holding up a large curtain covering up the area that Hilda had agreed to perform in and all the equipment waiting for her.

She spent a long time in the area, staring at the variety of cameras, the laptop that controlled the stream, and checking her phone for the proposed start time that had been circulating on the website for a while now, but cryptically worded as a 1 hour special event. She prepared and re-prepared until all that was left was to will the clock to move faster for her wildest outing yet.

Hilda was dressed in an outfit she felt screamed "cheap whore." A red thong worn under a red pleated skirt that barely qualified as a belt. She was not wearing a bra but had instead settled for a bright pink tight spaghetti strap crop top with fabric so fine her nipples were clearly visible. All clothing on her didn't cost much and thus was made of unmistakably cheap material. She had chosen a bleach blonde wig that cascaded over her shoulders in luscious curls, and large mirrored sunglasses. She had also used enough makeup that she was basically drawing a new face on her own, and her new face had the thickest cherry lips, artificially smooth skin and a single beauty spot that screamed that all she wanted was sex.

Eventually Hilda was able to see her timer count down to zero and so she snuck out to the room and used the laptop to turn on the cameras one by one. She eased the remote control egg they had sent inside her pussy, moaning at the thought that soon others would be controlling her orgasm. Her hand hovered for a moment over the button to launch the stream, drinking in the situation and number of people soon to be watching her degrade herself according to her deviant designs.

*Click*

The stream was live and Hilda watched as people began to comment on her body and leer with suggestions of what would happen next. Some even recognised her location and started sharing with everyone where the show was taking place. Slowly people started to read through the rules Hilda had written and general lust became focused desire.

'Tip game:

Every time I receive a tip of $10 the vibrator in my pussy will go off for thirty seconds.

For every $100 I get, I will spin the punishment wheel once.'

The punishment wheel was a wooden spinner that a camera was focussed on. It was mostly evenly divided into colour coded sections, but the black section was significantly smaller than the others. The key was posted on the livestream.

Red: Fully open the curtain for 1 minute.

Orange: take off your top.

Yellow: take off your skirt.

Green: Ram a dildo down your throat until you gag.

Blue: Write an insult on your body.

Purple: take off your panties.

Pink: Refund all the tips you have received so far.

Black: All of the above.

"In case you're wondering." Hilda announced with a higher pitched voice that she hoped was enough to disguise herself. "Punishments are likely to change over time. Some are one use only and will immediately be replaced, others will get worse if the wheel lands on them three times."

Almost immediately Hilda felt the egg in her pussy spring to life, she made sure to give her audience a thick moan of delight.

"Thank you, let me stick my face out of the curtain, let some of the motorists see my o face." Hilda stuttered through the vibrations. She stuck her face through the curtain and felt her pussy grow warm as the cars below zoomed about their day. There was a camera facing the curtain so her viewers could see her goofy face, there was also one camera behind the curtain that got a look directly up her skirt when she bent over to look out over the road.

After a bit of time she moved back inside the curtain to look at her tips. Her pussy had been vibrating non-stop and she had actually made $100 already.

"I'm so sorry everyone, I was so busy showing the road how I look when my pussy makes me dumber, I didn't realise I needed to spin the wheel. Alright here it goes."

Hilda reached over and spun the wheel, it made a clicking sound as the pointer skipped over each peg, eventually settling on orange. Hilda giggled as she peeled her top up, letting her breasts rise up with the fabric then bounce out. She struggled and eventually managed the difficult task of taking off her top without it catching on her sunglasses or wig, all the while shuddering and jerking at the sporadic vibrations assaulting her pussy. She let the camera get a good look at her tits while an unseen tech person changed the colour key so yellow now read "attach nipple clips for 1 minute." She then checked her tip pot and spun the wheel again the moment it tipped over $200, watching as this time it jutted to a halt on pink.