Above It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, alright, get off. I still need to work as a bartender tonight." Hilda explained, trying in vain to shake off the hands running up and down her body. Eventually they backed off, knowledgeable that the night was still young and they would need beers for the show ahead.

Hilda started pouring beers as she usually would, but now every man she served would take the opportunity to grope her, or have his photo taken with the naked bartender as he groped her. She didn't take orders, so as much as men asked her to blow them a kiss or to jump up and down, she just scowled and continued pouring pints.

"Hey Hilda, smile for the camera." A man ordered, Hilda of course responded with a middle finger which he delighted in just as much.

"Wait Hilda over here." Another man interrupted. "This video's going on the internet. Anything you want to say to the thousands of men who are gonna be jerking themselves off looking at your body?"

"You're all sad losers." Hilda replied.

Hilda was pretty mistreated at the bar, but that was nothing compared to the moments when she would leave the safety behind the bar to clean up glasses. The moment there was no longer a barrier between her and the customers, a sea of hands would wash over her body as she moved around the room, if she stopped her breasts and ass would be mercilessly squeezed and occasionally spanked. Whenever she put the tray on a table and evenly slightly bent over to start picking up the glasses, there was only one place the hands wanted to be and they were relentless in probing her most intimate holes. All the while Derek's cameraman followed her intently, swimming between the other cameras and phones that swarmed to immortalise Hilda's total humiliation.

Once she got behind the bar more men had arrived with more debasing ideas that they felt was witty given the circumstances.

"You wanna do double or nothing again so we can all fuck you?" One man asked, Hilda gave him a scowl that said no before words could leave her mouth that said yes.

"Hey Hilda, look at the camera for a second. So I'm still friends with Justin, the guy you dated in high school. Anything you want to say to him?" The man was someone Hilda recognised from her home town not far from here. He turned his phone around and sure enough Hilda could see her old boyfriend on a video call, staring at her with wide-eyed disbelief.

"I always knew you were a whore." He yelled over the phone.

"I lost a bet. And I would rather do this every night than touch your tiny prick ever again." Hilda angrily spat before turning her back on the phone and getting back to work.

"Terry, spank my whore ex's ass for me will you." Justin replied, to which the man holding the phone immediately agreed. Hilda carried on and tried to ignore him.

"Hey Hilda, this is all getting a bit much, you sure you're OK? One man yelled, to the booing of all his friends.

"I can handle it, I'm not a welch." Hilda replied, hiding the fact that it was rapidly turning into the best night of her life. She continued to serve customers, ignoring all attempts by Terry to get her attention as he was still there with his phone.

"Hey Hilda..."

"Look, I don't want to talk to Justin, OK?" Hilda cut him off.

"That's fair enough. You got anything you want to say to Mrs. Bell?" He asked, turning his phone around so Hilda could see the shocked face of her high school homeroom teacher.

"Oh, Hilda. You were always so smart, what are you doing?" She admonished in a tone that was caring yet firm, a tone she often used on her students. Hilda gave Terry an evil glare and decided she needed to nip this latest trend in the bud.

"Being smart is, like, totally boring. I'm a stupid whore now, it's way more fun." She mockingly announced before snatching the phone out of Terry's hands and hanging up. "If I see one more person I know on this phone, it's going down the toilet." Terry actually flinched at Hilda's sudden fury, but saved face by giving her nipples a small twist and watching her recoil with a squeak.

"Hey Hilda, so I heard the only ground rule is nobody gets to fuck you is that correct?" A new customer announced. Hilda nervously nodded in agreement, wondering what wicked designs this man had on her that would need such a clarification. She served him a beer and once again went to collect the glasses, hoping nobody noticed that she was far more diligent in this task than usual.

The usual sea of hands slowed her progress, but the worst was yet to come. As she started to pick up her tray with both hands, she felt a thin strip of plastic wrap around her wrists. There was then a rapid clicking noise as she felt her wrists being constricted together. The biker from the bar who had asked about the rules had decided there was no rule that said he couldn't use a zip tie to bind her hands together.

"Hey what the fuck." Hilda yelled, barely heard over the laughter that had greeted her new predicament. "How am I supposed to bartend with my hands tied?"

"Not our problem." The man replied walking away as Hilda unsteadily carried the tray of glasses back to the bar.

Hilda now poured beers much slower and was unable to defend herself against the squeezes and pinches she was now getting. She looked out over the bar and worried that the idea of zip ties had now been breached, every biker in the place carried a handful for on the road repairs and they were all thinking through the best way to use them.

"Hey Hilda, if you're not too busy being a slut can I get a beer over here please?" A biker yelled, his friends giggling along with him as Hilda unsteadily poured a pint with her hands bound. "How does it feel knowing everyone here's gonna be jerking off to pictures and videos of you for a long time?"

"Probably better than it feels to be the kind of man who needs someone else to win a bet just to see a woman naked." Hilda pithily replied, handing the man his beer. The man momentarily scowled before collecting himself, picking up his beer, and upending it over Hilda's head.

The bar watched in awe as Hilda's body became wet with cold beer, her skin now dewey and covered in goosebumps as her nipples stood on end.

"Not against the rules." The man shrugged. "Could I have another pint please?" Hilda scowled and began pouring another pint.

There was a lull in Hilda's humiliation that worried her. Sure the bar patrons kept on groping her, calling her names and documenting every moment of her humiliation, but the zip tie and the beer had opened their eyes that there was so much they could do that didn't break the one rule and everyone was maliciously brainstorming as fast as they could. Derek sauntered up to the bar with a grin across his mouth that worried Hilda.

"I'd like to set up a tab." He announced.

"OK..." Hilda's eyes narrowed. "Could I have a card please?" Derek gave Hilda his credit card and she placed it in the register. As she did so Derek jumped onto the bar to make an announcement to everyone.

"Alright guys, I'm going to cover all your drinks from now on." He yelled above the cheering of the bar. "So if you need another beer, just help yourself, no need to bother Hilda. I'll just check the CCTV at the end of the shift and settle up so she doesn't get in trouble."

Hilda glanced around wondering what could possibly happen next, as she did she felt her hands suddenly loosen, Derek had cut the zip tie holding her wrists together. She had a moment to savour her freedom before both her wrists were grabbed and pulled behind her back, being secured in place by a new zip tie. The barrier of her having to be able to bartend had just been removed, people started serving themselves which meant that Hilda's one and only remaining role was to be the bar's plaything. Derek led Hilda away from the bar, grinning with the new situation he had just enabled.

"Hey Hilda, going to be difficult to flush my phone down the toilet now." Terry yelled above the din. "So instead, have you got anything you want to say to Macy?"

Terry turned his phone around and a girl about Hilda's age was laughing at her. Macy was the pride and joy of Hilda's town, lead cheerleader, head of the girls track team, prom queen, and general antagonist to Hilda's young life. Sure the preppy girl and punk rivalry was a bit of a trope, but that didn't stop them clashing on more occasions than Hilda could count. When Hilda argued with her dad about her life, Macy stuck in Hilda's mind as the archetypal all-American girl he clearly wanted Hilda to be.

"Oh my god, I totally called this. Didn't I tell you that you would end up a biker slut?" Macy laughed.

"Macy! I'm sorry my friends here asked for my impression of you at a country club when a C-list celebrity walks in." Hilda shot back, not noticing just how much her naked predicament undermined any weight her insults could throw.

"Honey, last week Connor proposed to me. As well as planning my destination wedding, I'm also going to be running for election as a probate judge so I'm keeping pretty busy achieving all my dreams. Meanwhile you're a piece of cheap fuckmeat in the same biker bar I left you in when I went away to college. One of us is going to make something of ourselves, the other is going to be left with nothing but a sloppy cunt pushing out bastards for the welfare checks. Just admit it, I'm better than you."

"You're not better than me!" Hilda yelled.

"Well I'd love to stay and argue, but I've got better things to do than have a whore yell at me because her life is falling apart. See you at the next reunion!" Macy chirped before laughing and hanging up.

Hilda only had a moment to absorb the terrible blow to her ego before she felt another zip tie tightening around her head and across her mouth. It was a thick zip tie and once it pulled tight against her face it acted like a bit, keeping Hilda from biting down and garbling her words. The bikers laughed at her mangled attempts to admonish them, suddenly cut with a scream as another pint was upended over her.

"Guys, when you pour things over Hilda it makes the floor all messy, let's take it outside." Derek yelled, pushing Hilda towards the door despite whatever feeble objections she could conjure. As she moved closer to the door she felt another zip tie closing around her elbows, pulling them closer together and forcing her to thrust out her chest. She let out a mangled grunt of pain as her elbows reached beyond a comfortable point, but it was immediately silenced by someone pouring a shot of whiskey into her mouth.

The cool night air whipped around Hilda's body as she was pulled out of the bar and towards the outdoor seating area looking out onto the road. The swarm of bikers behind her confirming that this would be her place for the rest of her shift. She stared wide-eyed at the traffic driving by as another shot of whiskey was poured down her throat. She found it helped with the cold and the thudding pain starting to arise in her arms.

The outdoor part of Big Mike's was a series of picnic tables on a rough concrete ground between the bar and the road, they took Hilda to the furthest one from the bar and sat her down facing outwards towards the road. They forcibly spread her legs, then zip tied her ankles to the far sides of the bench so she was forced to spread herself wide for the cars passing by.

The familiar slowing of traffic and eyes on her body washed over Hilda, but this time she was not some anonymous model hovering above it all, she was on the street, undisguised, tied outside the bar she worked at. Nothing could stop her being subjected to whatever whims the collective madness of the bikers allowed and there was no walking away from it afterwards. She tried to whimper but instead choked down another shot of whiskey thrown into her mouth.

She felt the plastic loop of another zip tie, lassoing itself around her left breast, before unerringly tightening.

"Yeah, let's make those pointy tits of hers stand to attention!" One of the bikers yelled as her breast squeezed and constricted around the base, not so tight to cause damage, but enough to make it bulge outwards. Hilda moaned in humiliation as a second zip tie got looped around her right breast to give it the same treatment. The dull ache offset by another shot of whiskey in her mouth, and the biker who had decided to take this opportunity to start fingering her unguarded pussy.

Hilda moaned and squirmed as the gathered bikers watched her, they laughed at her tits comedically bulging and bouncing with every squeak of shock and pleasure as the biker didn't slow down. Hilda closed her eyes tight at the wellspring of feeling about to erupt, she was vaguely aware of the sound of a car pulling up, then very aware of the fingering stopping just short of glorious release. She opened her eyes and stood in front of her was Macy, laughing at her rival.

"Sorry Hilda, but I knew I couldn't just leave it at a phone call, not when you're whoring yourself out only a five minute drive from my large, expensive house." Macy laughed. The bikers were hostile at first, but then they saw how much Macy was making Hilda squirm and decided to allow her to do what she wanted.

"I mentioned the reunion earlier, did you know I'm organising it this year? You never show up so I didn't think it mattered but then I remembered this year we're doing follow-up yearbooks for everyone to circulate and sign. With news of what everyone is doing and most importantly..." Macy paused to get all of Hilda's current situation in frame of the camera phone now pointing right at her. There was a flash of light as Macy captured her bound and degraded rival. "...updated yearbook photos."

Hilda screamed and swore through her zip tie gag as Macy popped her phone back in her bag with a smug grin. She sauntered through the crowd of bikers until she was looming over Hilda, looking down at her.

"You always were a stupid slut loser, and I'm going to make sure everyone knows it." She sneered, before spitting on Hilda's degraded body and skipping back to her car.

"Goddamn, what did you do to piss her off?" One of the bikers asked, while another tipped his beer over the globule of spit to wash it off Hilda's body, and a third poured another shot of whiskey down her throat. Hilda couldn't really articulate her words for the others, but she had to admit to herself that had the roles been reversed she probably would have done worse.

Hilda barely had a moment to watch Macy's car drive over the horizon when the biker went back to fingering her pussy. After all the humiliation she had just suffered, the bikers were surprised by the screaming orgasm she had almost the moment one of them started touching her again. Hilda moaned and wailed as her body shook and shivered with overwhelming sensations.

"Are you sure we can't fuck her?" One biker yelled above the mob.

"Nobody here is a welch, the terms of the bet were that nobody got to fuck her, alright." Derek yelled. The bikers all agreed and the one who spoke up was appropriately admonished. While the discussion went on another biker decided to get clever with a zip tie, tying Hilda's wrists to the bench she was sat on, forcing her to thrust her punished tits forward and keep her head up with the angle required.

"Well if we can't fuck her I don't know what more we can do with her." One biker yelled above the din.

"We only have an hour until the bar closes and she goes free. Think of something." Another added.

"It's not fucking her if we just jizz on her naked body is it?" A guy asked, instantly splitting the group about if that was in the spirit of the bet. While they argued someone else had come through with an idea, they had run inside and fetched a pool cue, they began to move it into position and Hilda obligingly thrusted her body off the bench long enough for him to slide it between her legs and under her before zip tying it in place. She now found herself grinding a pool cue against her pussy with every move she made and it spurred her on to yell to get everyone's attention.

"Ai'm nor ah eurelch" Hilda labouriously announced around her zip tie gag.

"Are you saying you're not a welch?" A man translated, to which Hilda nodded.

"Does that mean your saying cumming on you was part of the bet?" Derek asked, his cameraman zooming in to Hilda's face as she closed her eyes and nodded.

The effect was instant, the biker who first proposed the idea wasted no time diving to the front of the crowd and whipping his cock out. Hilda moaned and grinded on the pool cue as the man took no time at all to surge and then release a line of cum that splashed over her chin and tied tits. No sooner was he done than a couple of other bikers joined the action. Soon Hilda was moaning and thrusting as she became covered in one cumshot at a time. Her body became sticky and wet as she screamed with delight, the pool cue doing its job as effectively as the dripping jizz in making her feel uniquely erotic and debased.

Each new splash of cum a new degradation that Hilda converted into her personal sexual pleasure as she ground her pussy raw on the pool cue. No part of her was spared, her body became caked in jizz while the zip tie holding her mouth open ensured more than a little ended up trickling down her throat, often chased with another shot of whiskey. Time swirled in an erotic haze until no more bikers wanted anything to do with the moaning, semen covered sex meat tied to the table.

Eventually bikers started to drive away, the bar had passed closing time and an increasing number of the patrons didn't want to be around to deal with the fallout of Hilda's debauchery. Derek eventually took it upon himself to fetch the hose often used to wash down the outdoor area and turn it upon Hilda, washing away the cum and shocking her out of sexual stupor.

Once sufficiently hosed off Derek got some scissors and cut Hilda out of her restraints until she fell to the floor shivering with cold and regret.

"You had a few drinks tonight. Wanna sleep it off at my place?" Derek asked, the subtext totally clear.

"No thanks." Hilda replied, "I'll sleep it off in the bar." Stumbling through the doors and leaving Derek to chuckle to himself as he made his way home.

...

Hilda had the kind of brief and deep sleep she missed from her old drunken nights out. She woke up naked on the bar and immediately dressed so she could get to work groggily cleaning up the destruction from the previous night.

She reconciled the till and true to his word, Derek had accounted for all the drinks that had been drunk and paid the tab. If she could clean up the devastation and cause a "technical issue" with the CCTV files before anyone else noticed, there wouldn't be any trouble for her employment, though the ship had thoroughly sailed on the lifelong humiliation she would suffer from the echoes of last night.

She did not expect Big Mike to walk through the door as she mopped up the excessive spilled drinks from the floor.

"Rough night eh. I'm guessing word got to the lads before I could." He casually announced picking up a bag to clear away the detritus that littered his bar. Hilda had no idea what he was talking about but decided to roll with it. He was hardly the most hands-on of bosses and preferred to be on the road instead of micro-managing his bar, so Hilda knew not to rock the boat on the sweet deal she had.

"Is it true?" She asked, trying to find out what he was talking about while pretending she knew.

"Afraid so. This place has been a money pit for a while. Truth is I've been showing investors around for a while, I really tried to sell it to someone who would keep the bar open but now I have to cut my losses and just go with someone who wants the land and location."

Hilda was too hungover and filled with shame to have to deal with this sort of bombshell but she stilled herself and collected her thoughts.