Above It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilda bit her lip as she watched her tip jar drop back down to $0. People in the chat room then started going wild as they confirmed they were getting their money refunded.

"Does it make you happy knowing I may end up not getting paid? Just degrading myself for your pleasure and getting nothing in return?" Hilda moaned at the camera, the people in the chat room were very much in agreement.

With their money refunded, most people in the chat immediately reinvested and pretty much straight away Hilda was spinning the wheel again, moaning at the humiliations to come and the non-stop vibration in her pussy. The wheel clicked to a stop on blue, so Hilda picked up a pen she had prepared for the situation and wrote "cheap whore" in shaky letters across her tits while the vibrator relentlessly reminded her of the attention she was getting. By the time she had finished writing on herself the tip jar was already up by $300, she was struggling to keep up with her punishment obligations so squealed as she spun the wheel again, watching it stop on red.

Hilda surprised herself with her lack of hesitation as she threw the curtain to one side and sunlight flooded her streaming area. She let out a giggle that the cars could see her breasts and cheap thong, then let out a much heartier laugh at the thought of what they were going to see when she spun the wheel again and it landed on purple.

"Should I face the camera as I take off my panties? Or should I face the road?" Hilda performatively asked with a mischievous grin. She stood out and walked beyond the curtain, watching the cars slow beneath her as she peeled her thong down her legs and tossed it to one side. As she posed next to the road, the degradation, the sluttiness, the vibrations in her pussy all became too much and swirled together into a loudly moaning orgasm as she leant against the window. After a moment to compose herself she came back to her performance area and closed the curtain as the minute was up. The tip jar was now up to over $500, She was overdue two spins on the wheel with her time wasting, wondering if she could be quick enough to keep up. She gave the wheel a weaker spin hoping to speed up the process, while the key updated so purple now read "put in the remote activated butt plug."

The spinner landed on blue and Hilda hurriedly wrote 'slut' across her pubis before quickly spinning the wheel again. She could see several comments in the chat room of people trying to drive over to her location and wanted to be in a position to give them a good show. The wheel whirred around to orange and Hilda picked up the clips specially prepared for the situation.

At first she felt like putting them on as quickly as possible, but as the first clip contracted around her nipples, she squealed with pain. She had agreed to this having never tried nipple clips before and found she wasn't as masochistic as she first thought. Nevertheless she had promised her viewers she would do it and what kind of cheap whore would she be if she said no? She attached the other clip and looked intensely at her timer, the upshot was that the vibrations in her pussy were no longer driving her to immediate distraction. She gave the camera a nice view of her punished nipples before noticing her tip jar had surpassed $600 and spinning the wheel again.

Hilda was slightly disappointed to see yellow come up, at this point the skirt was a mere accessory, taking it off didn't make her any more humiliated. She tossed it to one side and felt some joy well up in her that not only could she now take off the nipple clips, but the tips were still coming thick and fast, at $800 she was now 2 spins behind.

The clicking stopped as the spinner landed on pink again and the tip jar reset itself to $0, there was a slight pause as the system reset itself but then the egg sprung back into life as tips started rolling in, mostly people giving back the money they had just refunded. She moaned with glee as the tips pretty much immediately surpassed $100 and she got to spin the wheel again.

"Pink again?" Hilda yelled. "This thing must be rigged?" The growing pot of tips once again reset to $0, but suddenly the chat room noticed that the text on the key for pink had changed, it now read 'refund all the tips you have so far and give one random user 50% of your tips at the end of the stream.'

"You know what this means, one of you out there could become my pimp, taking a cut of the money I make selling my slutty body." Hilda explained, her voice wavering as the vibrations in her pussy resumed with the latest round of tips coming in fast. Hilda flashed a grin the moment her tip pot commanded her to spin the wheel again.

"Green, that's good, I was wondering when I would get to show off my gag reflex" Hilda announced, grabbing her specially prepared dildo and using her right hand to push it down her throat while she spun the wheel again with her left hand for efficiency's sake. The clicking of wheel combined with the gagging retch as Hilda pushed the dildo past the point that was comfortable provided a degrading soundscape for her to turn to one side to see where the wheel had landed.

The wheel had barely stopped moving on red when Hilda used her free hand to whip open the curtain, still holding the dildo at the back of her throat for a bit longer, imagining the scene she had just presented of herself for passing traffic. She didn't even bother looking at the tip jar, she just spun the wheel again on instinct as she took the dildo out of her throat.

"What luck, purple just as the curtain is open. Let's give them a show shall we?" Hilda grabbed the buttplug, already feeling it vibrating in her hand with each tip that came in. She smeared some lube on it, then turned around so the cars below could get a good view of her easing the plug inside her bottom. Slowly and carefully as it was her first time with anal play.

Unlike with the nipple clamps, the buttplug was a pleasant surprise, feeling the vibrations syncing up between the egg in her pussy and her newly filled anus was a great feeling for Hilda. As she did this the board updated so purple now read 'thrust the butt plug in and out of you five times'. She paused for a moment to fully feel the embarrassing violation by her cam viewers and the drivers below before returning to spin the wheel again.

"Red, that's good, I didn't feel like closing the curtain anyway." Hilda explained as the countdown timer on the curtain reset, and the key for red updated so the new task read 'open the curtain permanently'.

Hilda noticed that some people had actually started to arrive to watch her in person, there were a couple of men who had pulled over to the hard shoulder and were waving to her, and one in the chat room who insisted he was going to try and find a way into the mall so he could be part of the show. Hilda gave the spectators a wave before spinning the wheel again.

"Pink! Looks like I've become an even cheaper whore. Doesn't it make your cocks hard to think that right now I could be degrading myself to earn money for you?" Hilda thought aloud, distracting herself from the latest update to pink which now read 'refund all the tips you have so far and give one random user 100% of your tips at the end of the stream.' she gave the wheel one more spin before it would be time to close the curtains and watched as it clicked around to its inevitable destination.

"Shit..." Hilda exclaimed watching as the tiny slither of black moved under the pointer and all momentum left the wheel. "Alright let's do this one thing at a time then we'll update the board and get back to the game."

Hilda started by knocking over the whole apparatus holding up the curtain, dramatically removing any sort of barrier between her and the road. She wanted to put the nipple clips on slowly but she knew she had to hurry so she just ignored the sudden jolting pain in her nipples in order to keep going. For the sake of speed she combined the next two punishments, using one hand to shove a dildo down her throat while spanking herself with the other. She groaned and gagged and regretted all the painful punishments she had suggested as this experience has taught her she wanted to be humiliated not hurt.

She grabbed the pen and contorted herself in such a way that she could messily write 'anal bitch' on the small of her back while she pushed and pulled the buttplug, punishing her poor hole. The slight pain of inexperienced anal starting to overtake the wonderous vibrations in the battle for Hilda's mind. She took a moment so that everyone could acknowledge the updated board of punishments.

Red: call a random contact on your phone until they hang up on you.

Orange: attach nipple clips for the rest of the show.

Yellow: spank yourself 5 times.

Green: ram a dildo down your throat until you gag.

Blue: write an insult on your face

Purple: thrust the butt plug in and out of you five times

Pink: give a random user 150% of the tips at the end of the stream.

Black: all of the above.

"So I just went from being a cheap whore to a slave. I won't be earning any money from this degrading fuck show, and if I roll pink again I'll be paying for the privilege of being a public fuck toy. That must turn you on, it's definitely turning me on so much." Hilda moaned, her hand darting to her pussy to play with her clit as the vibrations and humiliations overwhelmed her and her audience got to watch as she succumbed to another screaming orgasm.

"Five minutes left. Just to be clear, in five minutes the tip jar is turned off, the stream doesn't end until I have done all the punishment spins that the tips demand." Hilda spun the wheel and then took a moment to once again wave at the gridlocked traffic and gathering audience made of a mix of horny bystanders and people who drove straight over after they recognised the location of the livestream.

The clicking subsided and Hilda saw that Blue had come up. She wordlessly got the pen and wrote 'cunt' on her cheek, hoping that the writing would come off with the thick layer of makeup before her shift at Big Mike's later that day. The tips were coming in hard with her announcement that the stream would not end until her punishments were done, and now the tip jar would not be brought back down to 0 on the wheel showing pink, Hilda began to swoon at the task ahead of her. She spun the wheel again. Hilda let out an almighty groan of humiliation, the spinner had come up pink.

"This must be rigged." Hilda moaned. "Well now I'm not just a free slut, I'm actually going to pay for the privilege of degrading myself." Just as she finished explaining she heard a loud beep coming from the computer which signified the end of her time, she then looked at the tip jar with $770 in it, doing some quick calculations in her head she looked at the camera and announced, "So I still have to spin the wheel 5 more times before I'm done. As it stands I will be giving one user $335 dollars from my own money, but it could be worse than that."

The board updated and pink now read 'give a random user 200% of your tips.' Hilda paused for a second and then spun the wheel again, watching it roll around until it clicked to a stop on blue.

"I swear this thing must be weighted towards blue, red and pink." Hilda exclaimed, taking out her pen and writing 'slut' on her other cheek. "Alright 4 more spins."

Hilda spun the wheel, then checked up on her roadside audience. The gridlocked traffic meant no new cars were getting through, but a swarm of bikers had shown up, weaving through the traffic to get a good look at Hilda's degradation. She recognised pretty much every regular from Big Mike's in the mix, someone must have seen her stream, told the bar and mustered them all to move out to get a live view of the show. Hilda chuckled and waved as she turned her attention back to the spinning wheel that had just landed on pink.

"Oh my god, I'm now paying someone $770 for the privilege of being a filthy whore." Hilda noted. "This is so hot, can whoever's doing the tech on this just turn the vibrations back on in my egg and plug?" She asked. She needed the distraction, she had deliberately put unthinkable things on the wheel for if she rolled something more than six times, thinking it would never go that far and being incredibly turned on at the time. As the vibrations started up again, no longer coming and going with the waves of tips, just one steady relentless pulse, Hilda watched the text for the pink section get updated to. 'give a random user 200% of your tips and all of your underwear.' Hilda shuddered as she spun the wheel again, at least happy that it came up green.

Hilda looked out over her audience who were now cheering and clapping with every humiliation she put herself through. She tried to make eye contact with each and every one of them as she thrust a dildo down her throat, filling her microphones with choking and gagging, her humiliation a swirl coalescing around the intense vibrations assaulting her pussy and anus.

"Two more spins!" Hilda announced gasping for air as the green slot updated to read 'shove your buttplug so far down your throat that you gag.' She gave the spinner a hard spin, knowing time was no longer of the essence and giving the audience a quick degrading twirl as she did so. She turned back to see the spinner had landed on purple.

The audience below stretched far and wide, even traffic going in the other direction had stopped to take in the show. Hilda turned her ass towards the road as she began to thrust the buttplug in and out of herself. The punishment said she only had to do it five times, but she was so close to an incredible degrading orgasm that she kept going until her legs began to shake and she collapsed in a heap of screams and shudders that seemed to bathe her in pleasure as the world gathered at her feet. Eventually Hilda got up and looked out over the road, cars were starting to move along as the blue flashing lights approached over the horizon.

"One more spin, better do it quickly as the police are here." Hilda announced spinning the wheel. It landed on pink and a frown crawled across Hilda's face. "oh no, that's pretty embarrassing for me but it's a boring end to a stream. How about I round up my tip jar and give the wheel one more spin?" Her viewers were on board for that, even before they saw pink update to read 'give a random user 500% of your tips and all of your clothes.'

Hilda began furiously fingering her clitoris as she spun the wheel again, she was determined to finish with an orgasm. The board clicked around again and some of the less brave bikers started moving on lest they get caught in the approaching police's wrath. Hilda sighed that her show was coming to an end then turned to see that the wheel had just spun round to blue.

"I can work with that." Hilda replied, taking the pen in her left hand so she could continue fingering herself with her right. She closed her eyes so she could swim in the sensations of vibrations, clit-flicking, and the slow relentless rub of a pen nib gliding over her cheek and chin, drawing the largest crudest cock she could pointing at her mouth. She briefly opened her eyes to see that the police were now in view, they were looking right at her as she screamed and bucked against her wild desire.

Hilda took a deep breath, then got to work very quickly collecting up all her sex toys and streaming equipment into a nearby bag, not caring if she damaged any of it. She dived back through the door and ran to her apartment, immediately diving in the shower in the hope that the writing on her face would be gone by the time the police knocked on her door.

...

Hilda let out a deep and depressed sigh. It had been a couple of months since her legendary fourth of July show and as much as she had enjoyed it at the time, the fallout made it very clear she had gone too far.

The police had finally gotten enough evidence to convince their superiors that they needed to forcefully enter the mall and close up the door to the ad space. Not only was there a big gaping hole where one of the walls used to be, but the police had cut off Hilda's locks and replaced them with their own. There was eventually another round of questioning but Hilda acted appropriately disgusted as she said "no comment" and their search of the apartment found no obvious entrance to the mall so they left with 'just FYI' threats that indecent exposure carried a misdemeanor charge and three years in prison.

Just to be on the safe side Hilda stopped replying to ad requests, in case the police tried to find her that way and instead went back to her humdrum life as a bartender. For a while she enjoyed going to work commando as she had mailed all her underwear to a stranger in Vermont, but the guys at Big Mike's quickly noticed the way her breasts swayed and bounced uncontained by a bra and it became clear she needed to buy new support to get her work done unharassed.

Outside of her work she had become more isolated, despite her freebies she had actually earned quite a lot from her little advertising venture, but with nothing to spend it on her bank balance became another relic of the few months of having a passion. She thought about quitting bartending, her regulars had certainly noticed her whole new level of withering rage she brought to anyone who stepped out of line, but without the routine human contact of that job Hilda wondered how deep her depression would really go.

...

"This is a great idea, either she needs to lighten up or she needs to be taken down a peg, either way this is the way to do it."

"She will murder us, all of us, one at a time and slowly."

"She'll seem angry, but I reckon she'll come to appreciate it." Derek replied with a grin. He had a hunch this plan would work out for everyone.

...

Hilda pulled up to Big Mike's in another rotten mood, before her shift her father had called her with another pointed chat about her wasting her life working as a bartender. Hilda agreed but while he wanted her to get a new and more respectable job, Hilda wanted her old disreputable one back. The bikers outside the bar saw Hilda pulling up and all of a sudden had a deep interest in whatever innocuous part of their bikes they felt could draw their eye. Hilda heard their whispers and wondered what strange thing was going on today. As she opened the door to the bar she got her answer.

Hung behind the bar, draped over the pool tables, and covering every wall they could were banners covered with photos from her photo session with Derek. Every pose and contortion was enlarged and placed where the whole bar could see. Hilda scowled, her fury so palpable nobody even laughed (although they all found it hilarious.) She scanned the bar and found Derek sat in the corner with a smug grin on his face.

"I knew you were a bunch of shitty things, but I never figured you for a welch." Hilda snarled. The atmosphere of Big Mike's immediately changed at the most ugly slur that could be used in those circles.

"Your terms were your photos could only be used on a banner, these are all banners." He explained.

"Get out of the bar now and take all your banners with you." Hilda ordered.

"Can't kick out everyone, and we all agreed the banners stay until you explain why you've been so angry recently."

"I'm angry because fifty or so years ago your mum tripped and landed pussy first on the dickhead fairy and now I have to deal with you." Hilda explained, her voice already beginning to soften at her ubiquitous flesh always within her range of vision.

"Good one, but you've been a right bitch recently and the guys wanted you to lighten up." He continued to explain.

"Yeah, whenever I want someone to calm down I remind them of the humiliating bet they lost. Why did Buddha even bother with that meditation schtick, he could have just surrounded himself with goading pricks." Hilda retorted, seeing that the customers were not budging on this. "Alright fine, I can't kick you but I can do a shitty job. Until the banners are taken down, nobody in this bar is getting what they ordered, none of the glasses will be clean, and you have all agreed to any change you have going straight into the tip jar."