Above My Paygrade!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wet pop, strands of spit and precum leaking through my lips, I worked my hands stroking, teasing, and playing with his shaft and balls, "I'm gonna show you that dudes do it better, straight boy." I cockily taunted; I had this big bull by his most sensitive organs.

"Show me what you got," He excitedly shot back, "You're getting paid by the hour after all."

Instantly sliding him back into my mouth, one hand stroking and caressing those heavy balls in my palm and the other tickling and tempting his sweaty taint, I knew I had to bring the younger man to the very edge before I could get what I wanted out of him. Listening to his deep moans and his heavy breaths as I bopped up and down his length, trying to hear when he was getting close to busting, I ceaselessly continued to drag and drape my tongue around his leaking tip. His eyes rolling to the back of his head when I drew the back of my tongue back and forth over his wet slit, a stupid smile plastered across his face signaled the crossing of the threshold into pure ecstasy and lust.

Grabbing him firmly by the root of his cock, my hands stroking his throbbing shaft as I moved my mouth southward to his low hangers. Dangling precariously off the edge of the coffee table, I enthusiastically sucked and swallowed the most sensitive articles of his manhood. My mouth, tongue, and hand working with total fluidity as I jerked him off while licking and slobbering over his heavy nuts. Ken was clearly loving every second of his worship session, "Best. Babysitter. Ever." He choked out between moans, "Holy shit, if Evelyn walked in on us doing this."

I chuckled, "I think she'd be shocked to find out her 'Lil' Kensington' isn't so little!" I squeezed my hand securely around his meaty shaft; it belonged to me tonight.

He snorted, "I mean, shit, babysitters have given me the 'Fuck Me' eyes before, but you actually delivered!"

Both hands still working on stroking and sliding up and down his slimy throbbing prick, coated in spit and precum, I straightened myself up so I could make direct eye contact. Looking at my reflection in his vivid eyes, I cockily raised an eyebrow, "Well," I snickered, "You haven't exactly fucked me yet."

Ken pouted his juicy lips. He opened his mouth to respond, but quickly closed it. He contemplated for a bit, his wet thick tongue dragging across those thick lips, my hands working extra hard to sway him in my direction. I knew I had him the second a big smile spread across his face, "Eh, what the hell!" He declared, "Wouldn't be the worst thing I've stuck my dick in!"

Massive claws gripping the sides of my upper chest area, hands placed beneath my armpits, Ken physically carried me onto the couch where he rested me. His hands unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. My heart was pounding out of its chest at this point as the big lug pulled my pants down and pulled my feet through the bottoms. Now only dressed in my shirt and underwear, Ken snatched off my undies to expose my own rock-hard erection out in the open.

A river of precum oozing down its side, I instinctually went to grab for it, but Ken paid no mind as he pulled me off the couch and pushed me towards the foyer. I had thought he was going to take me up to his room, but with his weighty hands placed tightly on my shoulders he guided me directly to the large window facing the front street, "Wait!" I cried, "What are we doing?"

A child-like giggle was the only response as Ken physically pressed me against the glass screen that faced the entire neighborhood and front street. Though it was dark out, streetlamps lit up the entire walkways, neighbors' lights were still on, and cars drove up and down the street. Anyone from the sidewalk could clearly see in...

I tried to push myself away, but my body was smushed between the glass and Ken's colossal body, "No, Ken! Someone's gonna see us!"

His only reply was his wet knob pressing against my hole, "Ken..."

A spike of pleasure shot up my spine and a moan out of my mouth at the onset of the tip of his cock sliding inside of me. My open palms clenching and squeaking against polished glass as Kensington shoved more of himself inside of me, "I've never had a pussy this tight!" He exclaimed.

My own leaking cock pressed against the pane, leaving smears of precum streaking and splotched across the pristine glass. A car slowly traveling down the main road passed the house, my half-naked body in full exhibit like a shop display, "Halfway in!" The giant encouraged with another rough thrust.

"Only half!?" I cried, "Shit, do you have any lube?"

A gooey gob of spit shooting down my back and trailing between my cheeks was his answer as he shoved another inch inside of me. This pain mixed with pleasure was exhilarating, I had never experienced anything like it before. Grabbing my hands that were pressed against the window, he decisively twisted them around my back and wordlessly ordered me to spread my cheeks. I abided, spreading my asscheeks and exposing my hole, plugged by the fat cock of the younger boy.

With one mighty thrust, Ken's body collapsed against mine and mine against the window. A final yell of pleasure at the feeling of all six inches of the boy three years my junior inside of me, toes curling at the feeling of being plugged and full, "Fuck me, Ken!" I begged in breathless anticipation, "Breed my fucking ass!"

Masculine hands trailing down the sides of my body and gripping my waist, nonverbally instructing me to arch my back and stick out my ass, spreading my legs with his knees as he slowly slid out of me but glided right back in. Another whimper leaving my mouth as the feeling of my hole getting stretched and crammed was driving me insane without being able to touch my own dick.

He picked up the speed. Balls slapping against my cheeks with every thrust and shove up my aching hole. Waves of pleasure rushing up my body with every fat inch entering and exiting my body, which I made explicitly clear with every moan that came out of my mouth. Ken was clearly enjoying it too, "I love a verbal bitch!" He laughed, hands gripping my hair.

In the reflection of the window, I could clearly see my whorish face, mouth wide open in pure excitement, Ken's furrowed brow as he watched with a twisted fascination of how my ass would swallow his girthy prick. He looked up, making eye contact with me through the reflection, flashing me an impish grin as he continued to rail me ruthlessly and mechanically.

Fuck, I wondered if the neighbors could totally see me from across the street. The neighbor's kid dicking down the babysitter, I wondered how that conversation would go, "Oh, Ken!" I moaned, "Fuck you feel so GOOD!"

He laughed. Pulling my sweaty body off the glass with a thick SCHWICK, his cock still buried in my ass, he guided me back to the couch where he slid out of me and pushed me onto its soft cushions. Collapsing against the cushy backside, I felt his hand grip my ankle and motioned for me to spin around onto my back. Immediately doing so, I impulsively brought my knees up to my chest and exposed my sloppy hole to the younger boy.

"That's a pretty sight," he chuckled, "I think you're a bigger slut than that chick in the porno!" He motioned towards my open laptop; video still playing on full volume.

"Well slap my ass and call me Michael Boston,"

Almost like the Hulk, Ken grasped the straps of his tanktop and physically ripped the fabric from his body. Ripping and shredding between his fingers and the palms of his hands, his entire bare body was now glistening under a thin layer of sweat that left him looking like a god. Beautifully defined six-pack abs stacked atop one another, a well-built barreled chest that was capped off with pink nubs as nipples, and the finest tuft of curly chest hairs that lay in between.

Holding both my ankles up towards the ceiling, resting his knees at the edge of the couch, he leaned down and shot one more load of spit directly onto my hole as he slid his full length inside me again. From this angle, his cock rubbed directly against my manly G-Spot, "Such a tight fuckin' cunt," he moaned as his pubic bone pressed fully against my ass.

Biting my lip, but still unable to stop the moans of lust from coming out of my mouth, Ken began ramping up. The fully naked boy on top of me as he hammered away at my ass, the full force of his weight slamming inside of me with every thrust, "Don't stop!" I begged, "Don't you fucking stop!"

The only sounds coming together in a sex symposium - our ragged breathing, my screams of pleasure, the slapping sounds of heavy nuts against my asscheek following every moan. Ken was brutal as he hammered away at my ass. But every thrust of pain was followed by a shot of pleasure as I tossed my head back and whimpered, "Yeah, you like that you fuckin' whore?" He grunted with every thrust and buck, "You like that fat fuckin' dick?"

"Best. Babysitter. Ever?" I asked, moans separating each word.

"Best! Babysitter! Ever!" He reiterated.

Fully throwing himself onto me, faces a mere inch apart, Ken went into overdrive as he began pounding faster than ever before. I was enjoying every thrust and shove deep inside of me as I wrapped my arms and legs around the big beast as he put all his weight on top of me, "FUCK! Ken!" I shouted as I held onto him for dear life.

The only sound coming from him were his deep moans and beastly grunts, our sweaty bodies gliding and rubbing against eachother, "Mateo!" He moaned, "Fuck you feel so good! I'm gonna-Shit!"

He never got to finish his sentence as he, with a mighty roar of pleasure, flooded my ass with thick loads of jizz. Feeling his cock literally throb repeatedly inside of me and his warmth fill me up pushed me over the edge. My body rumbling with pleasure as my cock also erupted with several ropes of cum, sandwiched between our two bodies, enjoying the unyielding pleasure of a handsfree orgasm.

Ken collapsed completely on top of me, both of us still gasping for air and collecting ourselves. My hands trailing up and down his sweaty back, the heat radiating off his naked body making my skin feel clammy and beginning to get uncomfortable.

"Holy shit!" Was the only thing I could come up with, which I think was apt considering the circumstances.

Ken taking a mighty deep breath, enjoying the last remnants of his powerful orgasm, his softening cock easily slid out of my now-ruined hole. He seemed proud of himself, the unmistakable look of pride and satisfaction etched in stone across his sweaty face as he pushed himself off of me. Placing two feet on the ground and taking one last look at his handiwork--his thick creamy load now leaking out of my gaping ass.

My personal handiwork was evident as well, with thick loads of jizz running down Kensington's ripped abs and muscles; cum getting in every crevice between each ab and his v-line. "Cum gutters" I've heard them referred to as, it was fitting. He really didn't seem to mind, however.

"That was fuckin' sick!" He enthused, "How's about a Round Two?"

"Damn, already!? Maybe next time," I passed, "I don't think I'm going to be able to walk straight after that!"

Extending an open hand, he pulled me off the couch and back straight up. Nearly peeling over, he wrapped his bulky arm around me as I leaned against him for support, "Thanks, Ken." I told him, "You're a pretty good kid."

"You're a pretty good fuck! " He gushed, "I mean, I still love pussy. But I wouldn't mind using you as a fleshlight now and again!"

My face blushed at the somewhat-backhanded compliment, but I knew he meant well. My hand resting on his mighty chest as he raised his arm and took a quick whiff of his sweaty pit, "Damn, imma need a shower!" He declared, "Come on, we can use the one upstairs!"

Without further prodding, Ken swopped me off of my feet and carried me like a newlywed bride in his massive arms. I was giddy at the feeling as we walked out the living room and began to make way the flight of stairs, only to be interrupted by the unmistakable sound of a Ferrari rolling up the driveway, "THEY'RE HOME!" Kensington shouted as he suddenly placed me down and we both rushed back into the living room.

I quickly slipped back into my underwear with ease, but I was struggling to get my legs through the holes of my pants. Ken snatching up his ripped and ruined tank top, shorts, and underwear as he, still fully naked, rushed out the living room and back up the stairs. I could hear Evelyn's nasally voice getting louder and clearer as I finally got my pants on and began working on the zipper.

Finally securing the final button and slamming the laptop screen shut, the front door swung open as the Calloways entered the home. I prayed that they couldn't notice the heavy stench of sweat and sex as I splashed the fakest grin across my disheveled face, "Mateo!" Evelyn cried as he wrapped her arms around me in a hug, "How was my baby? Be honest! Did he behave!"

"Of course he did! He's a superstar!" I assured her, her stepson's cum trailing down the back of my thighs, "It was a bit of a pain at first, but once we both relaxed and got comfortable we had a great time!"

She placed her hand across her heart, a single tear welling in her eye, "Oh, Alabaster!" She cried, "Did you hear? I think we found the answer to our prayers!"

I nodded respectfully. Alabaster, man of few words, handing me a second thick envelope full of cash as he resigned himself back upstairs for the rest of the evening, "That's so wonderful to hear, Mateo!" The blonde exclaimed, "Could you believe the last babysitter accused my Kensington of exposing himself to her! The gall! My Kensington is waiting for marriage! I threw that little hussy out the first chance I got!"

"Well, thank you for the opportunity!" I tried to change the subject, "I really got to know your son very well, he's a talented young man!"

And a sex freak of nature!

I placed my laptop and payment inside my backpack and slung it around my shoulder. Doing a last-minute check to ensure I had everything, I wished Mrs. Calloway a good night as she escorted me back to the front door. As I turned the knob to pull the door open, she placed a gloved hand on my chest as she slinked in front of me, "Mateo, sweetheart." She sang, her long finger running down my upper body, "I know things can be awfully tight for a young college student like you. I think I might have a way for you to earn some extra money if you're interested-"

"Hey, Mateo! You're gonna leave without saying goodbye?" The familiar deep voice called from behind me.

I can't believe I was actually relieved to spin around and see Kensington atop the staircase where I first met him earlier in the evening. Dressed in only a pair of tight undies, he gave an exaggerated yawn and stretch before rubbing his eyes, "Uh...hey, Ken!" I tried to play along, "I thought you would be tuckered out after the night of...fun we had!"

Walking down the wooden stairs, his bulge bouncing and hopping with every step took, he walked up to me arms wide and embraced me in a big bear hug. Pressed against his massive sticky chest sent tingly feelings down my spine until he released me, "Mom!" He turned to Evelyn, "I have great news! Mateo offered to tutor me from now on!"

I did?

"Oh?" Evelyn raised an eyebrow, a smile forming on her face as her eyes slid up and down my body, "When was this?"

"Yeah, you knew how you were talking about me raising my grades so I can apply to a better school? Well Mateo is really smart and said he would come to our house everyday after class so he could give me some private lessons! Weekends too!"

Clasping her hands together and doing a little hop, "Oh, Mateo! That's so generous of you! Thank you!" Evelyn cried, her hand resting on my arm, "I'm so happy you two got along so well!"

"Yeah, Mateo's a really cool guy!" Ken announced, wrapping his arm around me, "Tell 'er what else we agreed to!"

I tried to think of something, but the thick river of jizz dripping down my taint made it difficult to concentrate, "Uhhh..."

Ken laughed, "He is such a goof! He said that, if it's okay with you, maybe I could spend a week or two over winter break with him and his friends at the university campus! To get a sense of what it's like at a big school!"

Evelyn placed her hands at her hips, "Mateo!" She raved, "What did you do to this boy!? Only a few hours and you've already got him thinking about college! Tutoring AND showing him a big university campus? You're a true blessing to our son and myself..."

I shrugged, "Just trying to help out! Your son is a blessing to me too!"

"Yeah, but mom!" Kensington interjected, "I kinda feel bad that since Mateo is going to do all this for me for free, I feel that it's only right that we make him our new permanent babysitter!"

"What a BRILLIANT idea!" She threw her hands into the air, "In fact, I was just about to tell you boys! Alabaster found out his business conference got relocated to Denver, and I already booked a trip on a cruise with a couple of my girlfriends."

Kensington's hand running down my back and squeezing my asscheek at the prospects of what Evelyn was about to divulge, "Mateo," She began, "I know this is late notice. But do you think you'll be able to babysit all of the following week?"

I was shocked at the request. Quickly composing myself, I looked up at the big dark eyes of Kensington. He peered down at me with a wink, "I'd be happy to!" I nearly shouted.

Ken wrapping me in another big hug as Evelyn grasped me around my other side, crushed between brawn and boobs as the two of them expressed together, "BEST BABYSITTER EVER!"