Abroad Ch. 06

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
1.4k words
4.57
2.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

One evening Stefan was walking Rae down the main street when they encountered Kenneth and Laura, Kurt and Maya on the sidewalk outside an office building.

The four had just come from exercises at the gym. Laura & her daughter were bound, naked and on leashes like Rae.

Maya curtseyed to them and knelt at their feet. Laura curtseyed and tried to kneel, but with her hands behind her she tipped and fell on her side.

As she struggled to stand Stefan reached out a hand but Kenneth shook his head. She has to learn, he said. Part of her training.

She fell sideways again, tried to right herself, failed, lay on the street for a moment while everyone stood aside, and with a supreme effort got up.

Kenneth said you forgot something; she bent painfully to the ground once more, knelt before each of the men and rose.

She had an athletic figure, everyone could see that; but this evening she was slow and awkward.

Kenneth brushed some dirt from her hips. As she stood on the sidewalk next to her daughter, Rae had a chance to compare them.

The triangle of hair between Laura's legs was darker; more matted too, but that could be from tonight's workout. Her breasts were larger and covered with dark stripes from a bullwhip. Her muscled thighs also; Kenneth had been thorough.

Maya's triangle was more delicate, fluffier and of a warmer color. She bore a network of fine red lines from her shoulders to her knees. A "cat" or whip of knotted cords, no doubt. It looked good on her.

Kenneth was comparing them too; he asked Rae's owner for his opinion. Stefan thought the bullwhip effective for punishment, and it produced a more dramatic effect; but it should be used with caution on young bodies.

Kenneth agreed; but he wanted Kurt to learn it.

Let him use it on Laura, Stefan said. The woman cringed and shrank. Stand up straight said Kenneth and she obeyed.

Kenneth thought that was a good idea; and he could practice the cat on his daughter.

They discussed the regional lady-markets. The recent glut of new girls had eased as they were bought up and absorbed, and prices were recovering; but it was too early to offer these three publicly. Best to get them ready and wait a while, or arrange a private sale.

Kurt spoke; he learned an exercise today from friends at school, he would like to try it.

His father nodded. The boy took the end of Laura's leash and released her bracelets. He told her to pick up all the litter in front of the building here. On her knees.

She bent to her task and began removing cigarette butts, bottle caps and candy wrappers, taking them to the curb and dropping them in the street for removal.

He slipped a hand between her thighs and began to rub the cleft at the top. She stiffened momentarily and returned to her task but more slowly.

He continued to work her and soon she was sighing and breathing hard. A minute later she began to moan, quietly at first then louder. She had almost stopped moving now.

With a grin Kurt set himself to plowing the furrow deeper, faster. She burst into tears, came with a shudder and lay on the ground at his feet.

My turn, said his father.

He told Laura to stand and fastened her hands behind her, then backed her against the granite wall of the building. He beckoned to Maya.

The girl knew her role. She knelt before Laura and began to caress the wet triangle with her tongue as a crowd stopped to watch.

Laura's eyes were closed; tears still flowed from them but she looked up as Maya entered her.

Already excited by Kurt she quickly reached a climax; then another and another until Kurt pulled on Maya's leash.

The girl retreated and waited kneeling for further orders. It was obvious that she was excited too.

But this was not her day; she stood at her brother's command.

Stefan watched them with an amused expression. Kenneth asked him if he would like to try. He paused, thought for a moment, and stepped up to Laura who still leaned with her back to the building wall.

He blocked Rae's vision and she could not see what he did. But a moment later Laura fell to the ground.

She began kissing the pavement at his feet and tried to sweep it with her hair.

Kenneth pulled sharply on her leash and told her to stand up.

She rose. Her eyes were wide and her breath came in ragged gasps.

Stefan approached her and she looked up. He said something; her expression changed to a baby's vacant smile and she rested her head on his shoulder.

What did you do to her, asked Kenneth. Stefan put a finger to his lips and suggested the men go aside to confer privately. They tied the three leashes to a post and went a distance away.

Laura began to recover and soon she was able to speak, though not about Stefan and the others did not ask her.

She praised her husband and owner. She needed public humiliations like this.

For years she yearned for him to make her his. Lately she had given up hope; she did not think he had it in him.

It was Maya who did it. When she asked Kurt to whip her and chose the life, he allowed the girl to sign herself over; and almost as an afterthought included Laura in the invitation.

He surprised her with the offer and she jumped at the chance, grateful to him and surrendering with ardent humility.

Once he accepted her, he devoted himself to her training as Kurt did to Maya's.

He was meticulous; it was right to make her get up on her own when she tipped over. Covered with dirt, too; did they see his kindness in brushing it off? He understood her needs. She would not go back for anything.

She doubted her son learned that exercise from someone; he was very inventive and had already practiced a few on her and Maya.

Her husband spoke of having her "scourged" next week; did Rae know what that meant?

Rae knew but decided not to answer. It involved a small rake with sharpened teeth. Laura would find out soon enough.

She was afraid of her son using the bullwhip on her. He would not hold back. At the same time she looked forward to it; the boy had a talent for this. Maya nodded her head in agreement.

Laura knew what to expect. He was stronger than his father and already left marks that took weeks to heal. She would be a physical and emotional wreck when he was done, but it would be a good experience for her and he would learn an important skill.

She went on. Kenneth did not let anyone else beat her except their son, but he allowed men at the gym to use her when he was through. They possessed her while he and the boy showered and dressed, half a dozen tonight.

She expected more tomorrow; Kurt was inviting students from his school. It was right for him to share her, she thought.

And Kenneth was teaching her how to relax and open the narrow passage for them. When she had learned, he would show their daughter.

She saluted Rae as an example. It inspired her, Laura could not thank her enough.

Rae's heart swelled; she was pleased to hear she had been of use. Maya added her youthful praises to those of her mother.

The two speculated on their futures. Kenneth might sell Laura to the gym as a whore for members while she lasted; after that she didn't know, probably a one-way trip to the renderer.

Kurt was soliciting bids for Maya from brothels and collectors. He and his father would weigh the alternatives and decide on her fate.

Maya understood some offers were quite generous, but they might wait and let her ripen.

They had not confided their plans to her. She did not expect to know until someone came to collect her for delivery.

The men returned. Stefan took up Rae's leash, Kenneth and Kurt the other two, and they went their separate ways.

On their way home Rae wondered if Stefan could be persuaded to do to her what he did to Laura.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers