Abroad Ch. 07

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
2.2k words
4.57
2.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

Soon her owners felt Rae was ready to graduate from Novice to a yellow ribbon. Her stripes were fading but still visible across her body. Stefan made an appointment with a firm to certify and sell her before they disappeared.

Inge took Rae outside, washed her, did her hair up in a ponytail and put a green ribbon on her neck before turning her over to Stefan who led her downtown.

She enjoyed the energy of the city. She had often been here - she worked at an office a short distance away - but never like this before, naked on a leash. It was a good feeling.

Most of the people ignored her, but a few acknowledged her with a nod. She was not allowed to speak but she was grateful to be recognized and smiled at them.

They stopped at a corner. No one came near; they treated her as if she carried some disease. What was the matter with them, hadn't they ever seen a girl thrashed before?

But when the light changed and they started to move, someone pinched her rear; she squealed. They all laughed and that broke the ice. She leaned forward to be pinched again and he (or she?) obliged.

They proceeded to a tall modern office building and went around to the back; girls like her were not allowed to use the main entrance.

A guard at a desk took down Stefan's name and wrote it in a ledger before pasting a property sticker on Rae's forehead. He did not ask her name; she was just #3538.

Two electricians in the freight elevator stared at her as she entered. Stefan invited them to touch her. They looked at one another and began, one taking each breast. She pulled her belly in and the taller one began to stroke it. But before this produced results the elevator reached the tenth floor and they had to leave.

Stefan and Rae got off at the twenty-sixth floor and went along a corridor to Suite 2610.

Rae was impressed. Montgomery & Associates was a high class professional operation with a full range of services for girls like her. It had offices around the world and employees who could train, place, examine and if necessary terminate them.

They entered and a receptionist rose to greet the pair.

She was an attractive young woman with shoulder-length brown hair. Rae warmed to her at once; now that she no longer wore clothes herself, she imagined others the same way. The woman's blouse was parted just enough to display the tops of her breasts.

They were expected; Monty would be with them soon, she invited Stefan to take a chair. He did and Rae knelt at his feet.

Muffled sounds came from the inner office; the door opened and a girl on a leash, her face expressionless and a black ribbon around her neck, emerged followed by her owner. The receptionist's face remained firmly blank until they left.

A minute later her phone rang. She picked it up, listened and smiled at Stefan. "You may go in now." She held the door for them.

Rae was astonished to find the chief of the company was a woman. Montgomery was about thirty, poised and elegant in a dark navy business suit. Rae found herself drawn to her; she longed to throw herself at Monty's feet.

But the woman showed no interest in her; she was just #3538, this was business.

Stefan explained his purpose. He wanted his girl certified for a yellow ribbon and to market her. Monty nodded; that should not be a problem.

He went on; Rae's feed was entirely organic and she was free of tobacco, drugs and other contaminants; they could assure buyers that steaks and cuts from her were safe and wholesome. A shiver ran down her spine at this and she struggled to retain her composure.

Still, the thought of herself as a meat animal was stimulating. She grew a little wet imagining what parts of her they would like most.

Monty called for Elaine; the chief examiner in a white coat took Rae and led her to a room which resembled a doctor's office. A young man with a notepad was waiting for them. She swabbed Rae's mouth before telling her to bend over a chair and doing the same below. If she noticed the wetness she did not remark on it. Rae spread her legs and waited until told to stand.

Elaine said "No diseases" and the young man wrote it down.

They took her measurements: height, then around her breasts, her waist and her hips. Even the hollow places with some expanding device she did not understand, but she liked it.

She was found to be "a little tight in back; acceptable, but could use improvement". Not surprising, she had not been taken that way since the party at Kenneth's.

Elaine kissed her on the mouth; surprised, Rae felt her breasts swell. Elaine measured them a second time and called out the larger figure to the young man. These people thought of everything. She was weighed, then led to a podium and photographed for inventory.

Next were the performance tests. Rae's self-confidence sank as Elaine led her into the innermost room. Its walls and ceiling were insulated; no cry of joy or scream of pain would escape it.

Awaiting her were two large athletic men in black bodysuits, their faces masked like executioners.

Elaine forced her to her knees before the first one, who drew out his member. She took it in her mouth hesitantly and began to suck on it. It remained limp and the last of her hopes vanished; she was going to fail.

She tried desperately to recall her arts and produced a slight response. Heartened by this she continued and after a minute he began to rise.

But that was as far as she got. After another minute he pushed her head away and said "C minus. No, a D."

Rae was mortified at her failure, but she still had a chance to avoid the black ribbon. One more test and they would decide.

Elaine led her over to a leather-covered gym horse and bent her over it; they wanted her rear this time. Stefan had not lubricated her and she did not think she could bear it, much less perform to their satisfaction.

Her hands were still fastened behind her but she was able to reach around, presenting herself as attractively as she could and opening herself a little.

The second man penetrated and entered her. She was stretched, distended, made his. It brought back memories of her first time with Paul and the exaltation she felt, degraded to a puppet under his control.

She relaxed and yielded to her anonymous examiner's thrusts; he drove his full length into her and she risked a gentle squeeze. All thought ceased except that of pleasing him as he rode her, and when he came in her it was a sacred moment of communion. She was overwhelmed with gratitude that he found her worthy. Her head drooped and she did not hear him award her a B.

The first man wanted a rematch. Elaine pulled her up by her collar and she knelt before him again. She was a little more hopeful now, and he may have been excited by the previous scene. At any event he was already firm when he entered her mouth.

Her arts came back to her. She tickled the tip with her tongue and played with the tiny slit - so small, how do they manage...no, must not let herself be distracted - then beneath where she knew men were most sensitive. He responded with a little twitch and she felt herself on the path of redemption.

He pushed deeper into her and she resisted gagging while she worked him with her lips and her tongue. Soon he was rock-hard and ready; she slowed her movements to let him build and choose the time.

It was not long in coming. He shook with great spasms and filled her mouth with his seed for nearly a minute. At the end she heard him say "B from me too".

She would have smiled, but he was still in her mouth. He pushed her away and Elaine shook her leash. She stood at the command, happy and fulfilled with men's seed at both ends. Elaine wiped some off her chin and she was sorry to have spilled any; she was greedy, she wanted all of it.

Elaine winked at her and she breathed a sigh of relief. She would have kissed their shoes, but it might be inappropriate in this clinical setting.

Finally they returned her to Monty and Stefan. Elaine handed the report to Monty, who told her owner she had passed the exam.

Monty skimmed the report and went on. Rae was enthusiastic but inexperienced; young and appealing but with no special skills, like so many for sale these days.

She was good with her mouth (Rae brightened a little at this). She plainly loved to be taken in the rear, but did not participate as much as she could; had talent there, but could use widening and more practice.

Quality meat (she took Stefan's word for this) but a limited amount. The marks on her skin added to her appeal, they should be renewed periodically.

In sum she was an average white girl. Stefan agreed with her assessment.

Despite the qualified review, the fact that she had not failed her master was a source of great satisfaction to her. She proved worth his effort.

Monty reached in a desk drawer and pulled out a yellow ribbon.

Need to order more yellow, the boss said to Elaine; this is the last one. Also black, nearly out of that too.

She frowned and turned to Stefan. That girl you saw earlier failed her exam. She was going for her "exit interview" downstairs.

Some people - it was plain that included Monty - disapproved of the method her owner chose. It was slow, unnecessarily harsh and it left a mess to clean up, but it was his choice and he could pay for it.

She shook her head; now, to happier matters. She handed the ribbon to Stefan and Rae knelt as he removed the green one around her neck and replaced it.

She looked up briefly. Monty was filling two champagne flutes; she handed one to Stefan and toasted his success. From another drawer she took a box of pet-food cookies and Stefan placed one in Rae's mouth. She had never been happier.

The ceremony done, Monty and Stefan talked business. Rae's photos and notes would be made available to buyers as "Girl 3538", but there was not much demand at the moment.

The agency would contact him if something turned up; meanwhile he should pursue selling her on his own.

He rose to go and Monty spoke. Rae's old office mates wanted to see her. Stefan said he would take her there on his way home.

Rae wondered what they would think. They knew about her condition of course, but how much? Her thrashing?

The pair went down the freight elevator and out to the street alone. Stefan led her to her former employer, and they crowded around to inspect her.

How odd it felt to be standing naked in her old workplace surrounded by men and women in business attire; but it was right to be here, this is what she is now.

She waited patiently to be told what to do. Did they want her to kneel on a desk so they could get a better look at her? No, standing with her legs apart and her hands bound seemed to be enough.

They admired her new ribbon and congratulated Stefan on his success. He gave her another cookie and they watched her chew it.

This left her mouth dry and she realized she was very thirsty; she had not been given any water since she left the cellar this morning.

There was a bowl in the corner - probably for someone else's girl - but it was empty. She crawled over to it, picked up an edge in her mouth and carried it into the center of the room like a dog.

A secretary took it from her and filled it. She lapped up the water while they watched her, careful to be ladylike and not to slurp in front of her old colleagues. She was no longer a novice, she had a yellow ribbon now. She felt her breasts swing a little beneath her.

Someone asked if #3538 was her new name and she realized the property label was still on her forehead.

A boy she was once hot for stroked a nipple and it rose. He pointed to it and they watched as he did the other one.

He wanted to know if her owner planned to give her "courtesan training" to sell herself to men; Stefan said no, she was enough of a whore already.

They laughed, and Rae blushed from head to toe. The effect on her torn and bruised skin was dramatic. Everyone stared at her and she blushed even more.

The office manager suggested hanging her by her wrists; it worked miracles on his girls. Rae wondered how many he had. Stefan thanked the man without comment. He already knows that, she thought.

He let her wear her new ribbon after he put her back in the cellar. And that night Inge held her down while Stefan took her from the rear. Her joy was complete.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers