Abroad Ch. 08

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
1.9k words
4.21
2.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

The next morning after feeding Rae, Stefan put a blindfold over her eyes, suspended her from a hook in the low ceiling and left her there till noon. Her feet touched the floor, she was glad of that. And it let her skin heal; Inge felt she had been punished enough for now.

She hung quietly, her hands over her head, in the cellar listening to sounds above her. Someone in the kitchen walking around, opening the refrigerator, making breakfast no doubt.

It was generous of him to feed her first; he took care of his stock, he was a good master.

The scraping of chairs; two people having their meal together. A happy couple, that was nice.

The blindfold concentrated her senses. And it emphasized her helplessness, part of her training she supposed.

She felt the yellow ribbon around her neck; it had not come off during the night. She was proud of it and grateful to her owners for training her. It would increase her value too.

She wondered who would buy her. The obvious candidate was a brothel. Or a wealthy gentleman, a collector adding to his harem. A college fraternity, kept as a plaything. A medical school for experiments or dissection? She hoped they would use her first; it would be such a waste if they did not.

She thought about the boy Kurt; how thoroughly he questioned and inspected her after the thrashing. He was a natural master; Maya was in good hands. And that was such a clever trick with Laura on the sidewalk.

Perhaps someday she would be in his care for instruction or punishment. Say, if she needed another thrashing; her brothers might be busy and Stefan could show him how.

She would benefit from the exercise and it would "decorate" (Inge's word) her body with a new set of red marks, bold and fresh; some buyers liked that.

At noon Inge took her down to use the toilet and put her back. She replaced the blindfold and gave Rae some water from a bottle before leaving her till dinnertime when they fed her and let her lie on the stone floor for the night.

Suspended again the next day, about mid-morning she heard sounds on the stairs; people descending. Stefan removed her blindfold and she saw the boy at her old office standing next to a mature woman.

Inge arrived a moment later and Stefan introduced her to Mrs. Roos and her son Alistair. The lady was on a buying trip for a Miami "gentlemen's club" and the boy mentioned Rae to her.

Already Rae was a little excited to see him again; she had tried to tempt him at work for months but he never took the bait until he saw her on her leash naked. Maybe now, displayed before him like this she might have more luck.

She looked down demurely to hide her growing excitement when the woman told him to "try her out".

He brushed her nipples to make them rise and moved down. She began to pant. He left his hand on her belly for a moment while the other stroked her rear.

It was too much. Already tense with anticipation, she gave way and began to come even before he reached between her legs.

"That's enough," said his mother. He stepped back and they viewed her, now crying from disappointed hopes.

"We need something with a little more self-control." She turned away and the party went upstairs.

She had failed, no doubt about that. Taken by surprise and ignorant of what the buyer wanted, she disappointed everyone: Mrs. Roos, her owners, herself.

She failed again the next day when Stefan showed her to a man from Chicago. He wore a suit and was very distinguished looking with silver gray hair and a pencil moustache. Rae was a little afraid of him but put on her best appearance, standing straight and pulling her shoulders back to show off her breasts for him.

He looked her over closely and walked around her for a minute or more. But he never touched her and in the end shook his head no.

That evening, Stefan and Inge discussed the problem when they came down to feed her. They would try once more.

Inge suggested they display her in the parlor upstairs, a more attractive setting than the cellar. Stefan agreed.

As she lay on the floor for the night, Rae anticipated her third chance. She knew she would not get a fourth.

She had to succeed this time; the alternative was the garrote and the renderer. That was becoming more likely.

She began to form a desperate resolution. It might work, she had nothing to lose, she would try it. Comforted by the plan, she laid her head down on the floor and slept.

The next morning Stefan came for her in the cellar. She tried to stifle her apprehension, but without success. He noticed and patted her on the head before pouring out a bowl of feed. She was grateful to him for the friendly gesture; and something to eat - but not too much - would help to calm her for the ordeal she must undergo.

She reminded herself that she would be guided and controlled every step of the way. And that whatever happened, it would soon be over.

He led her upstairs and along a wide hallway to the front parlor.

In all her weeks as a guest here Rae had never been allowed in the parlor. It was a high-ceilinged room with tall windows, a polished wood floor, upholstered chairs and mirrors on the walls. In the center above them was a large steel hook. An incongruous sight if you looked up, it was put in last year for a girl too tall to hang in the low cellar.

Inge and Kurt were waiting for them. They suspended Rae by her bracelets and Stefan explained for the boy.

A buyer from Central America would be here shortly to consider her. It was her last chance; if he did not want her, she would have to be disposed of.

This was the moment. After a brief hesitation to steel herself she asked her master to put the garrote on her now.

He looked surprised, then grave as he considered her request. He motioned for Kurt to follow him and crossed the room to a wooden chest. Taking a key from his pocket he opened it and removed a circular length of rope with a handle attached.

He passed it to Kurt, saying "You have to learn this some time". For no reason she could name, she was glad to see the responsibility of doing her entrusted to the boy.

As if in slow motion or a dream, they returned and stood behind her. The tension was unbearable, she wanted to faint. But she held her head up for Kurt as he placed the loop over it. He looked at Stefan who said "Above the collar." The rope was of some coarse bristly material against the soft skin of her neck.

Her jaw fell open unconsciously; Inge stepped forward and closed it.

Kurt turned the handle; the loop pressed into her flesh. The windows were open, and she heard birds singing; the dawn chorus it was called, on the last dawn she might ever see.

The thought stimulated her; she felt her breasts swell and her nipples rise to sharp points. Her womb grew wet within her. She began to moan softly.

That made Kurt nervous; he tightened the handle and her breath stopped. Stefan told him to back off. After that his hand steadied and he gained in confidence.

He was a little tense at his first execution, that was only natural she thought, but he seemed to be over it now.

This was wonderful, like nothing she had ever experienced. Naked, hung up by her wrists, a rope around her neck; her life in the hands of a boy just learning to use the garrote. One mistake and... She wished Maya could be here to see her happiness.

Outside a vehicle approached on the gravel drive. The birds grew silent and flew away; well, it was nice while it lasted.

A car door opened and closed. Steps outside. Someone knocking on the front door; Inge went to let him in and returned with Lobo.

He stood and viewed her as she hung prepared for strangling. Tears streamed from her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

"A rosy mouth," he said. "Very nice. Open it." He inspected her teeth; he traced the circle of her lips with an index finger once, twice, then inserted it. She closed her mouth and began to suck it for him, stroking it with her tongue. She looked up and saw his face inches from hers, watching her closely.

He drew his hand back and wiped it on her torso before inspecting her breasts.

Evidently satisfied with them he put one hand on her belly and another on her buttocks.

This was where she came to grief with Alistair. Despite her excitement she made a heroic effort to control herself - cheeks firm but not tense, men liked that - until he reached her womb. No one could expect her to hold it in then, and she began to shake with passion.

That startled Kurt and he tightened the garrote. Her world went black; her last thought was that she had failed.

She came to a minute later and opened her eyes. The two men were shaking hands. Lobo wrote out a check and gave it to Stefan.

Behind her, Inge was congratulating Kurt. He handled his first garroting with only a few missteps; he would do better next time. No one bothered to congratulate #3835, but she was as pleased at this as he was. The boy had a bright future ahead of him.

He removed the garrote and she inhaled deeply, glad to be alive. Even the birds had returned and sang it seemed in joy at her deliverance.

Stefan lowered her from the hook. She knelt and touched her head to the ground before Lobo in submission to her new owner while Inge leashed her. Then she did the same in thanks to Stefan and Inge.

Kurt put a foot forward and she kissed one sneaker, then the other. She wanted to hug him.

Lobo told her to stand and led her out to the cage in his truck. He started the engine and drove to Teri's brothel to pick up Anne.

* * * * * * * * * *

Anne knew how Rae felt; they were sisters. She needed more punishment and conditioning to break her will - one owner called her "a hard nut to crack" - but the reward, the joy of surrender, was the same.

How brave it was of her to *ask* for the garrote! Of course if her plan failed the result would be the same, but still...

She started to describe the path that led her here when she noticed Rae had fallen asleep. Well, it didn't matter; they understood. It had been a long day for both of them, and they needed to be fresh tomorrow when they were presented for sale.

She looked over once more at Rae and felt the stirrings of love. So young, so sweet; and so soon to be parted from her forever.

But deprivation was as good for her as a beating, she knew that. Maybe better. Her desires needed to be constantly thwarted to remind her that her fate was in the hands of her masters.

Thinking this, she fell asleep suspended by her bracelets from the pole.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers