Abroad Ch. 20

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
2.1k words
4.46
1.9k
00

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
80 Followers

Sometimes the two girls mated on the lawn. Anne liked that, in the open air with Rae. She had so many such adventures since becoming her first owner's possession she could not remember them all. On Mr. Schuyler's estate, outside the library after a whipping. And in the city park last year; nine men if she remembered right, some of them from behind whose faces she never saw.

It was a good time for her, and a profitable one for her owner. But in time her novelty wore off and he began to think of selling her.

He was jolted into action by an opportunity. A half dozen young nuns had renounced their vows of chastity and given themselves to a pimp in the city. He sold them to Lobo for quite a nice profit, who now offered them at a similar markup to Mr. Jones.

But where to put them? He studied his record books. His two oldest whores, Greta and Zeta, were over thirty. Once top money-makers, they had lost their charm and were always to last to be chosen from the parlor. He had tried to sell them without success. Strangling them would free up a cell for two girls.

A smile crossed his face as he thought of the tricks Greta taught him when he was a young man. That tongue of hers, almost a living creature... But this was business; they had to go. He gave the order. He consoled himself with the thought this was more humane than staking them outside for the jaguars. Afterwards, the zoo in the city could have them for the carnivores and he would take a tax deduction.

That left four; they could just fit in the large cell occupied by Anne and Rae. Anne could spend the night hung by her wrists from one of the meat hooks in the ceiling, she was used to that. And the smallest nun Sister Millicent from the other. Rae and the other three could lie packed like sardines on the floor. He had heard some things about the large one, Sister Sara, hmm.

And it would only be for a week or two; the next lady-market was coming up. He would sell Rae and Anne as a pair.

On the day they arrived Anne was in the parlor with Rae. Standing in a corner, she saw the new girls arrive and enter the parlor meekly with their heads down to be prepared for service. Each of them removed her clothes and put them in a large box for disposal before kneeling to have their steel collars attached.

After the bracelets had been fitted on their wrists and ankles and their hands fastened behind them came the medical inspection. They were measured and probed - some gasped as the cold instrument was inserted - and passed as clean for use.

They seemed so young to Anne, perhaps no more than twenty. She wondered how many of them would make it to thirty; two of them had already been sold to hill tribes for rituals.

The others would be trained as whores like her and serve in this parlor, or another and another, until they wore out and were not worth feeding.

She felt a touch on her neck; Rae kissed her. She ceased her melancholy thoughts and returned to the present. She was glad to be alive for as long as her masters allowed it.

At the end of a busy evening in which the nuns had their share of customers - new girls were always of interest - Anne and the others were led to their cells.

Mr. Jones supervised their placement: Anne and Sister Millicent on the two hooks; Rae with Sara on the floor, their collars joined with a chain; and two girls whose names she did not know paired to fill the cell. Later he would rearrange them to "get acquainted".

He left and doused the light, leaving only a glow from the hallway to illuminate the cell.

The two hooks from which Anne and Sister Millicent were suspended were not far apart; they touched repeatedly as they settled down for the night. Anne noticed that Sara had already maneuvered herself on top of Rae.

A moment later she felt a gentle kiss on her shoulders. She turned and saw Millicent smiling at her. Taking the hint, she pressed her body against the other's. Soon they were rubbing up against one another and making little sounds of pleasure. Millie inserted a leg between Anne's and began to massage her.

Their hands were bound behind them, but they could still be used. Anne turned away and reached for the fleece of her partner.

There was none. She groped around for a minute, thinking she had found the wrong place, and Millie giggled. She explained that before they gave themselves to the pimp, Sister Sara made them all get waxed.

Anne took advantage of this, and after a while they released each other and fell asleep exhausted. The floor of the cell below them - and below Rae and Sara too, by the sounds - would be glutinous tomorrow. The third couple was more quiet and reserved; they were the pair destined for sacrifice.

Mr. Jones noticed the hairless condition of the six as well; he liked it and decided that all his girls should undergo the operation.

Anne would be the first. She was taken out to the front lawn, laid on her back and the strips applied. When they had been positioned and pressed in, Mr. Jones ordered her to pull the first one off.

She began; oh, it was too painful, she could not do that to herself. He repeated the order in a stern voice.

Thoughts raced through her mind. She must; surely she could, other girls had done this; no, they had someone else do it to them. Mr. Jones was testing her, she must not fail.

She gave a great yank and it came off. The agony was incredible; it burned like a blowtorch. And that was only the first one.

But - but - it was pleasurable in a way. On her back, watched by everyone, commanded to torture herself and obeying, submitting to her owner; it was good, she needed this.

He spoke again and she pulled off the second strip, it was really kind of enjoyable.

Rae pointed to areas where hairs remained and pressed down more strips. Each time it became easier, fun almost, and stimulating. She felt herself growing wet and heard someone comment.

Mr. Jones said "Good girl" and she nearly wept with joy that he approved of her.

And her bare mound. Quite appealing, he said; and more sensitive to a whip placed just *there*. He touched the spot to indicate it and she broke into a sweat. She trembled and opened her legs wider.

With her fleece removed, the iron ring in one of her lips became visible. He slipped a finger into the circle and tugged on it; she yelped and the audience laughed.

He fastened her leash to it; Anne heard the metallic sound and stood at his orders to be led back to her cell for her feeding before parlor duty.

* * * * * * * * * *

That evening after work she was not hung up but laid on the floor next to Sister Sara. The tall ex-nun took charge of their lovemaking at once; she quickly mounted Anne and used her until she grew bored with it, then ordered Anne to kiss her.

Trained to obey, Anne complied with her instructions, holding her body close to Sara's and rubbing against it as required. But she wondered if the woman's attitude could get her into trouble with Mr. Jones.

She was right. A day or two later she did something, Anne never learned what, to offend him and he decided to break "her ladyship".

All the girls were called outside that afternoon to watch as Sara, suspended by her wrists from a tree limb, was worked over for an hour with a bullwhip.

Mr. Jones had done this before; his arm was strong and he did not tire. But Sara was not built to endure it; she fainted twice, was revived with a bucket of cold water, and the beating resumed.

Finally he stopped; he held up his hands to her lips and she kissed them again and again until he pulled them away, warning her the next time she was an "uppity white girl" would be her last.

He released her bracelets and she slumped, barely able to stand. He put a noose over her head, pulled it tight around her neck, and threw the end over the tree limb.

Tying the end to the trunk, he said she would stand there until sundown. She must stand straight, at attention; there was no slack in the rope. If she sank down even a small amount, the noose would tighten and they would leave her body here overnight as a meal for the jaguars. To focus her mind, she would not be fed today.

She listened silently; he turned and walked away, and the other girls were led back to their duties.

That night after work she was returned from the parlor to the girls' cell. She meekly kept her head down and was very quiet. To cheer her up Rae got on top of her; the next morning Rae confided that she submitted at once.

Anne hoped a single lesson would be enough for Sara; she herself had needed more. She could not count how many times she had to be beaten, starved, kenneled, and frightened out of her wits before she came around.

Even now it was useful to keep her in line. And (she had to admit) enjoyable, submitting to her masters, enduring the unendurable. In another age she might have been a saint or a martyr; in this one she was a whore and a slave.

For now Sara appeared to have overcome her resistance and become docile; perhaps it would last and she would be allowed to live. Mr. Jones was not a cruel man but he was strict, and firm in enforcing his orders.

With Sara cured for now of her domineering attitude, the cell became a happier place; even the little couple sold for sacrifice learned to enjoy their remaining weeks together.

They told their stories; the tribe would collect them in a day or two and take them up into the hills. There they would be kept in a pen with other girls for fattening, and one by one when they were ready selected for use at a feast. They were not sure which one: solstice, harvest time, maybe something else; they had been educated in convents and were unfamiliar with pagan religions.

Anne was occasionally placed on the floor of the cell with Rae; these were special nights. Usually their collars were joined by a short chain; and if their hands were bound they could do little but kiss, and rub their bodies together, and entwine their legs.

But on a couple evenings the chain was omitted; by accident or design, Anne never learned. That allowed Rae to slide down and take Anne's ring in her teeth and tug on it.

What bliss; the stimulation was almost too much to bear. Anne closed her mouth to keep from moaning, and went "mmm...mmm...mmm" until she was done.

Soon the floor was wet with her juices, and with Rae's when she returned the favor. In the crowded cell there was no place to go, so they lay in it till dawn.

Over time the area became sticky; Anne liked to think a part of themselves soaked into the porous stone and would remain long after they were gone, mingled perhaps with the juice of other couples a generation in the future.

After a few days, Sara was allowed the freedom of her hands and sometimes paired with Anne. The stamina of the woman was amazing. And the length of her tongue... Twice Sara took Anne to the heights until she blacked out; she opened her eyes to find the woman biting her nipples gently to wake her.

About a week later in the afternoon as they were gathered in the parlor waiting for customers, a van arrived for the little couple.

They were allowed a few minutes to say their goodbyes to the other girls; those with free hands hugged them, and the others like Anne pressed their breasts and bellies against each and kissed them on the cheek with words of parting.

Two women in the uniforms of the tribal police led them out the door to their destiny as consorts of the god and food for the people.

berowne
berowne
80 Followers