Family Matters Ch. 01

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.2k words
4.39
10.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
84 Followers

[A sequel to (1) The Summer Of Francesca, (2) Town And Country, (3) At Work, and (4) Abroad]

Family Matters

Anne had such a good night's sleep that she could not at first recall where she was the next morning.

Little by little it came back. She was lying naked on the stone floor of the basement at Teri's brothel. Her steel bracelets were fastened behind her, but neither her metal collar nor the ring at the top of her legs secured her body. No need for that; the bars of the cell kept her in.

She recalled the trip from the airport yesterday. Taken from her cage in the plane and put into Thomas's car; returned to the site where her foreign adventure began, led past Francesca downstairs to the girls' cells and locked in. The couple owned her now, a wedding present from Francesca's former boss.

It was her home in a way. She knew the daily rituals: her morning bowl of feed pellets, then cleaning the house till noon; hung up and whipped in the afternoon to "soften" her for the evening; washed off and hung by her wrists to dry, then taken to the parlor to await customers. Five or six each night usually; more if they were quick, the younger ones did not waste any time. Then back to her cell and her second feeding before she lay down to rest.

A familiar routine, not as exciting as her recent experience, but her life now. She would try to make as much money for her owners as she could before her beauty faded and she would have to be...she averted her mind from the thought.

A key turned in the lock and the heavy door opened to admit a security guard. Matilde was beefy but not fat, with short hair like a marine's and a commando knife in a sheath at her belt. She told Anne to stand up.

She took the knife from its sheath and held it up for Anne to kiss.

Anne was afraid of her; she trembled a little and her nipples stiffened. Matilde saw this and pinched them a little before stroking her breasts. Something special for you today, she said.

Matilde handled the punishment of girls at the brothel. When one misbehaved the others were gathered to witness the consequences. Usually this involved the garrote, but she used the knife for "special cases".

That frightened Anne even more; she began to shake and felt herself coming. She tried to hold it off but it was too strong; the guard continued to toy with her and placed a rough-skinned hand on her belly.

Tears filled her eyes, her hips began their timeless thrusting, and she gave way. Matilde replaced the knife in its sheath and watched her spasms subside before placing a towel between her legs. Her girl was going upstairs, must be presentable.

She cast the towel aside and attached a leash to the ring.

In that exquisitely sensitive place it gave the holder more control than the collar; even a slight tug could make her jump.

Matilde led her upstairs to a door marked "Director". A male voice said "Come in" and they entered.

Thomas sat behind a large mahogany desk; Francesca was perched on a corner with her legs crossed.

Anne knelt. For a moment she glanced up at the woman's short skirt and bare thighs, then quickly down again. She was forbidden to look either of them in the face; the prohibition surely extended to this as well.

But it was hard, with that enticing sight before her. Her owner re-crossed her legs and she risked another brief glance.

Thomas spoke. "That's enough, Anne. Look down." She turned red all over - in her nakedness she could conceal nothing - and obeyed.

To the guard he said "Take Melanie - she's in cell 5 - up to Room D; gag her and grease her. Judge O'Hara wants to try her out."

"Yes, sir."

"And stress her a little; he likes them softened up first."

Matilde grinned. "Right, boss."

She passed him the leash and he stood over Anne.

"No disk."

"No, sir, the tribe that bought me had it removed."

"Cesar was right; it looked good hanging on the ring, but so inconvenient."

_How did he know that,_ Anne wondered.

"That was the same tribe where they branded me, sir."

"Yes, I know. Stand up and let me look at you."

She rose and he examined the marks engraved by the hot iron into her buttocks.

"What do they say?" asked Francesca.

"It's in Nahuatl." He leaned over and whispered in her ear; they both laughed.

"Very well done. Now kneel again." She hastened to obey.

A change had come over him in the months she was away. Formerly gentle with her, even hesitant at times, he was developing firmness and assurance.

She was glad to see it. She needed severity; after toying with countless men in brief one-night affairs, when one of them ordered her to serve him she was hooked.

She begged him for it the next night; he took her again, then offered her to a stranger for training. She had entered "the life".

Thomas spoke again. She raised her head to hear him but continued to look humbly at the floor. He explained that Teri was away on a buying trip for suitable girls; he and Francesca were managing the brothel in her absence. Before she left she had culled the herd.

He did not explain how - that was unnecessary. Girls who could not justify the expense of keeping them were terminated and sold to the renderer who extracted their usable components. They embraced this fate willingly, some eagerly, when they entered the life.

Taking her outside he led her to the front lawn of the establishment. Anne hurried behind Thomas to keep some slack in the leash attached to her belly.

The young guard they called Peaches awaited them beside a shiny steel frame next to the highway. It was large enough for a tall girl and rigid enough to withstand her strongest writhing. She secured Anne's wrist and ankle bracelets to the four corners, tautly suspended and wide open, a living advertisement to passing motorists.

Peaches was maybe twenty-two, new in her role, and very good-looking. Anne tried to tempt her now and then, but without success so far. Anne thrust her breasts forward and smiled invitingly; Peaches smiled in return; there was hope.

A moment later Francesca appeared with her sister Helene; and Helene's Lise, naked and collared like Anne but not bound or leashed.

They continued a conversation begun earlier. Helene wanted Anne at the farm.

She explained in a low voice to Francesca who laughed and said Anne was perfect for it. She was happy to loan her girl for the purpose, and Helene had brought the pickup truck with a cage to transport her; but first...

Helene spoke to Lise who fetched a bucket; Anne shivered from the cold water as she was rinsed off, lowered and led to the truck. Lise lifted her by the hips and helped her in, putting hands on her buttocks and playfully spreading them open before releasing her and locking the cage.

She crawled forward and lay down, grateful to them for topping the hard wires of the floor with a layer of straw.

berowne
berowne
84 Followers