Abroad Ch. 21

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
2.6k words
4.47
1.8k
00

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

The next day it was Anne and Rae's turn to leave, for sale at the lady-market. Anne was in the parlor and Rae was brought down from upstairs when the truck arrived.

She looked around her. So many memories from her brief residence here, they would be added to the other experiences of her condition; her old life seemed dull and gray in comparison. She wondered who would buy her this time, or if she would be left in the dark for the jaguars.

Mr. Jones snapped the end of the leather strap onto the ring between Anne's legs. It wasn't necessary, but he had come to enjoy doing it and this might be his last chance.

When Anne walked in front with the leash between her legs it penetrated into the cleft, exciting her into making little sounds as she walked. And making her wet; she couldn't help it, that's how she was.

Even on the short path to the truck she felt the leather inside her. When they reached it, he detached the leash and wiped it on her rear.

Rae got in the cage first; as she bent over, Anne kissed her behind in playful homage. Their hands were bound, so Mr. Jones lifted her hips and slid her in.

Anne was next. When she bent to the entrance he slapped her; but not too hard she thought, more of a male love-pat, before hoisting her legs up and pushing her inside. Oh, good; the rug was there. These simple pleasures meant so much to her now. She remembered how fussy and hard to please she used to be before her training.

Rae began kissing her while Mr. Jones started the engine; Anne lay on her back for the journey and opened her legs.

They entertained each other this way for the entire trip. Anne thought she tasted some of Mr. Jones' seed in Rae, but said nothing.

The exercise left her a little tired when they reached the market and were unloaded. They followed their owner to the now familiar row of stakes.

Rae was suspended as usual by her bracelets from one. But at a word from Mr. Jones, Anne was spread between two of them to display her marks and open her for inspection.

Rae smiled at her and blew Anne a kiss as they hung a short distance apart and waited for buyers. The journey had been a short one, and it was not yet noon. The cool morning air began to revive her.

A native girl wearing only a loincloth - that revived her spirits too - approached with a water bottle and a bowl of corn porridge which she fed to Anne with a spoon. Thirsty from her exercise and the drive, Anne drank deeply from the bottle. Almost too much, as it turned out.

Another did the same for Rae. Soon Anne was herself again and she looked around her. Not many girls for sale here today, just her and Rae and a few others a distance away.

She heard a familiar voice and looked up. Francesca's boss Georges approached and shook hands with Mr. Jones. He wanted to buy her.

Jones nodded and said Rae was part of the deal.

Not a problem said Georges, pulling out his checkbook, how much?

The two men quickly came to an agreement. Georges' chauffeur William unhooked them from the stakes, fastened their hands behind them and attached a leash to Rae's collar.

As he moved to do the same to Anne, Jones pointed down at the ring between her legs. Georges laughed and told William to put it there. He took both leashes in hand and led the pair to a small cabin near the edge of the field, sometimes used by customers to try out a girl before buying her.

It was dark inside behind curtained windows; but as her eyes adjusted Anne saw a bench and a low table, the only furniture on the earthen floor.

At a command, they both lay down on their backs. Georges told William to stand guard outside; he would return for them in the afternoon.

Neither of them in the mood for lovemaking, the two girls awaited developments.

After a few minutes Anne felt something crawling on her; she looked down to see a large scorpion on her ribs walking down toward the moist space between her thighs. Then another, smaller; and several more in its wake like a family outing.

She lay very still, not making the slightest movement while they feasted on the rich liquor she exuded in her fear. After they dined they crawled up to her breasts, found nothing useful there, and left her alone shaking a little.

An hour passed in silence, then another. After she did not know how long, she began to feel the need to relieve herself. At first just a feathery sensation below her belly, it grew over time in urgency.

Soon it dominated her thoughts; she could think of nothing but the discomfort, and the impossibility of dealing with it here on her back.

She looked around to see if there was a chamber pot or a latrine opening in the floor of the cabin; no, nothing. Soon she would disgrace herself and have to lie in the muddy result till help came.

Just when she thought she could hold out no longer, there was a noise at the door and Georges entered. Anne forced a smile at her new owner as she stood up, grimacing and tense to contain herself.

Possibly he understood. In any case, he led the two girls out on their leashes to a sandy area near the jungle and let them squat.

Anne blessed him silently from the bottom of her heart.

When they were done, he told them to stand. William held an open box up for him; he took a bunch of brightly colored ribbons and tied them to Anne's neck. No black ones, that was good. Removing a large pink bow, he put it in her hair.

He explained. Francesca had recently left his firm; she and her husband Thomas were now partners with Teri at her brothel. They were here as buyers at the lady-market and Anne was his wedding present to them, more versatile than a toaster.

He drew a gift card from the box and attached it with a hook to Anne's steel collar, led them into the cabin and told them to kneel. He would return with the lucky couple shortly. Anne wondered for a moment why he did not attach it to her ring; but it might get wet there, this was best.

Anne cringed to see more scorpions scuttling across the floor in search of food. One even began to climb her thigh; the door opened a moment later and they vanished back to their nests.

The sudden light blinded her and she closed her eyes, so she could not tell if her former owner and Thomas showed surprise on seeing her. But she opened them when Georges told her to stand; the curtains had been pulled back and sunlight filled the room.

Georges presented his gift to the couple, and they accepted it with their thanks. Anne could not read Francesca's expression. Was she pleased to have her former lover back in her possession? Perhaps she would rather have a toaster.

Thomas unhooked the card from Anne's collar and read it aloud. None of the other offerings at today's market were suitable and they were glad not to return empty-handed.

Georges offered to take them all back to the city. In return they invited him to dine with them that evening.

He would be delighted.

They arranged themselves in his sedan. In front, William drove with Anne between Georges and himself. In back Rae nestled between Francesca and Thomas.

Georges began to explore Anne before they reached the road, stroking her breasts and belly as he did at their first meeting two years ago. She noticed that a thick absorbent towel had been laid on the seat beneath her. Mustn't stain the upholstery.

Soon she heard little noises in back. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves but the the driver William, who kept his eyes on the road. Wise, but she wondered if he liked women.

Midway on the journey they stopped at a roadside cafe. Rae went inside with them, and Anne was left with William.

He let her squat behind the building - she resolved not to drink so much water before traveling - and led her back to the parking lot beside the highway.

He took a feed and a water bowl from the car, filled them and set them on the ground for Anne. She ate the feed but only lapped a bit at the water while he had a sandwich and a thermos of coffee.

When he was done he put the bowls away. And to her surprise ordered Anne to drape herself over the hood of the sedan.

She obeyed at once, pleased to find he desired her; and in full view of the highway, and patrons in window seats at the cafe, he mounted her from behind.

The car was in the shade of a tree and a brisk breeze was blowing; Anne was glad to have the warmth of the engine beneath her.

His member was stiff and hard from the start, and she was open and receptive; they enjoyed a beautiful moment together.

He had just finished when the rest of their party emerged from the building.

"Not bad, eh?" said Georges. The driver agreed. He stroked her behind, still bent over the front of the sedan, and she purred with contentment.

The rest of the journey was uneventful, though Anne was glad of the towel. She felt the presence of William's warm seed within her; it left her docile and serene. They reached the hotel and made arrangements for dinner together that evening.

Francesca spoke briefly with Georges; she turned and asked William to take Anne to the barrio for the afternoon and meet them in the dining room at seven.

He led her outside and down a narrow street, out of the fashionable part of town into the slums.

They reached a weed-filled vacant lot between two buildings where he told her to lie on her back. A crowd gathered, mostly men and boys plus some women who came to watch. They knew what was in store.

He pointed to a tall youth who stepped forward. Passing the end of Anne's leash to him, he told the boy to hold it for him; as a reward he could have her after the others. The boy grinned.

Taking out a cotton sack, he offered Anne to the crowd for a half-peso each. A balding middle-aged man stepped forward holding a coin; William took it and dropped it in the sack as the man mounted her.

He was followed by countless more for the rest of the afternoon; Anne did her best with waning strength to satisfy each of them, young and old.

Finally William looked at his watch. He told the last two in line to hurry up; when they were done he took the leash back and nodded to the boy.

Already excited to a fever pitch by the sights of the afternoon, he penetrated her at once. Anne lay very still as he worked her over with a bar of iron. She cried out at an especially strong thrust, and again at another a second later.

Finally he drove deep into her and came with a violence she rarely experienced. She moaned and wept for over a minute even after he withdrew from her, stopping at a kick in her ribs from William. She was going to show a bruise from that one.

She knelt and kissed the tip of the boy's still-rigid member. He pushed her roughly and she fell on her side.

For a moment she wished they would leave her here among the weeds. No, that was wrong, she must not think like that, her masters would disapprove. But casting her aside like trash; the boy knew how to treat her.

William shook Anne's leash as a sign to rise. She tried to stand and failed, she was too weak. The boy put an arm around her waist and helped her up.

His arm lingered there for a moment. On impulse, she turned and kissed him. He kissed her in return before William coughed and brought her back to the present.

She faced the crowd on unsteady legs and thanked them all. William shook her leash again and they left.

She felt her womb overflowing as she walked. So many men today; their seed was oozing out of her.

Perhaps mixed with a little blood. Twice when the boy drove hard into her she felt something give way inside her but she dared not look down to see.

Others could, though; it had reached the tops of her thighs and continued to creep slowly down.

Not far from the lot was an old stone church; William led her there and rang the bell. An aged priest in a dark robe appeared at the summons. William handed him the sack of coins, Anne's earnings for the day.

He took the bag and stood in the archway for a moment scrutinizing her before closing the heavy wooden door and retiring inside. She felt a pang of - what?

Shame? No; she had lost that long ago. By her own choice she was a mere set of warm openings at both ends. She had made her body the gateway to paradise for others, and if there was a god she was probably damned for it.

She wanted to hold her legs together but that was forbidden. The tide reached her knees; she hoped it would not continue down to her feet and leave a track of prints on the sidewalk.

They returned to the hotel and passed through a low service door on which someone had scrawled "Putas".

"Whores"; well, that was her profession, her calling, her life. Inside was a bath area next to a row of iron-barred cells. Rae was waiting for them, fresh and clean, her hair made up.

William removed Anne's leash and stood aside; Rae took her hand before leading her, still a little dazed, into the shower room.

Anne closed her eyes and gave in to the gentle probing of her body. Rae pressed down on her belly until no more seed came out (Anne thought that was very clever) and bathed the inside of her womb with a cool astringent solution that refreshed and revived her. She suspended Anne by her bracelets and proceeded to wash her from head to toe.

After doing Anne's hair and rinsing her off, Rae returned her to William. He led them upstairs to a high-ceiling dining room.

Georges, Francesca and Thomas were already seated, widely spaced around a circular table. Between them were spaces for their girls.

Anne was pleased to see feed and water bowls on the table. This was a rare privilege; they would not have to crouch and eat on the floor. She resolved to pay attention and listen to the conversation.

Francesca was saying Anne must learn to accept her new situation.

Perhaps Francesca was speaking of herself as well. That explained her conflicted expression when she received Anne as a wedding present.

She had saved Anne's life and they became a couple, making love in her bed, on the floor, wherever. And the times she hung Anne up and whipped her into a hot wet frenzy before an audience; neither of them could forget those moments. But they were in the past; this was now.

Georges spoke to her and Thomas in a low tone she could not hear. They nodded to him in agreement.

Dinner was served and the conversation ceased. After coffee Georges rose and took Rae away with him up to his room.

Thomas called for Anne to be sent down to the basement.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers