Absolutely Unforgivable Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz is the new target in Guillermo's twisted revenge spree.
3k words
4.1
5.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comps
Comps
22 Followers

DISCLAIMER: THE STORY BELOW HAS SOME UNUSUAL FORMS OF TRANSFORMATION THAT MAY NOT BE YOUR CUP OF TEA. IF UNSURE, PLEASE CHECK THE TAGS BEFORE READING

*Elizabeth* faced the ceiling, defeated. Five days had passed so far, and yet no sign of Keith. She called him multiple times, went to his house twice, even tried to get something out of her own boyfriend, Guillermo. But either the latter was lying to her, by saying that he hasn't heard from Keith for over ten days, or something bad had happened. But how was she supposed to press Guillermo for the truth without raising suspicion? She was, after all, fucking her boyfriend's best friend behind his back.

She removed a strand of brown hair from her face, sweating cold. What if Keith told something to Guillermo? What if he was avoiding her, while both of them plotted some sort of revenge? She did hear steps inside Keith's house the night before, as if multiple people were there. Anxiety was killing her, and the warm summer wasn't helping at all.

She almost jumped out of bed when the doorbell rang. Time had flown by, and she had completely forgotten that Guillermo was coming over to watch a movie after work. She didn't feel like hiding her mental state from him, a mix of her fear and guilt making this everlasting lie weight like a boulder as she moved her short body towards the door. But what could she do now? No, this wasn't the time to break up with Guillermo, let alone tell him the truth.

"Hey babe," she cheerfully said, opening the door with a mock smile. She knew Guillermo had fallen for much worse ones, so this definitely would pass as genuine. Plus, she was fully aware that he wouldn't be looking too much into her smile. A well worn shirt from her childhood barely attempted to cover her generous breasts, and her gymnastics shorts left little to the imagination. "You got here earlier than I expected," she hugged him thigh, pressing her chest against his stomach. She knew he loved this.

"It's almost seven, smurfette", he said, kissing the top of her head. She hated that nickname.

"I got kinda used to you getting late, I guess," she teased, walking towards the living room.

"Sure, because I get late all the time, huh?," he laughed, throwing his backpack on the couch. Liz thought it seemed suspiciously light, but brushed it off as soon as his hands groped her breasts from behind.

"Are you trying to tease me with this skimpy outfit, smurfette?," he whispered, rubbing his body against hers. She could feel his boner against the lower part of her back. She thanked God Guillermo could never tell whether she was horny or annoyed by him. "Papa Smurf just needs to use the toilet first, and then he is ready to give you all the love you need."

Liz said something flirty that even her mind couldn't properly process, followed by a sigh as she sat on the couch, relieved. He didn't seem to notice anything. On the other hand, she was growing increasingly curious about Guillermo's backpack: it looked light, and the shape didn't make it seem like it was carrying his laptop. Whether it was her paranoia of her boyfriend hiding something from her, or her concern of what could be happening with Keith, she opened it discreetly, only to frown in confusion.

Condoms. The backpack was filled to the brim with boxes of unused condoms. She stood there frozen for a while, until Guillermo's voice broke the silence.

"It's not nice to go over other people's stuff, you know."

"I don't know if I can handle all of this, Papa Smurf," Liz purred, now unable to hold the shakiness of her voice. Guillermo definitely knew something.

"No? But you have been riding at least two cocks recently, haven't ya?," his voice echoed in the suddenly too-silent house. Liz's stomach dropped to the floor in fear.

"W-What...", Liz's voice trembled, "What are you talking about?"

"You are as much of a good liar as he is, ya know?," his voice took a somber tone, and the girl jumped from the couch as soon as he sat by her side. "And oh sweetie, I'm not complimenting you by saying this."

"Babe, stop with the jokes, okay...? Your smurfette just wants to have some fun tonight...," Liz did her best to sound sexy, to gain some time and find a way out of the situation.

"Quit fucking with me," Guillermo suddenly shout, slamming the table in the middle of the room. Elizabeth didn't remember seeing him swing moods quite like this before, and couldn't help stepping back for a moment. "I know what you did. What you and my best friend did behind my back!"

"Guillermo, if you keep behaving like this, I won't talk to you," Liz firmly replied.

"As if I need your approval on how I talk, you cunt," he snarled menacingly.

At that moment, the woman could feel her blood boiling. Guillermo was sitting on her couch, acting like a maniac in her living room, throwing accusations at her, inside of her house. And while the accusations weren't false, they didn't cover the whole truth.

"Okay, you know what? I won't be standing here, hearing you talk all this shit as if you were innocent," she erupted, stomping her feet on the ground.

"Oh yeah, why don't you tell me what I did while you were busy fucking Keith?," he said, standing back up.

"How about never giving me attention, never caring about my needs? Yeah, I was busy fucking your best friend, while you didn't want to even fuck or care for me in the first place. I used to love you, you know? I fucking loved you!"

Elizabeth's voice echoed in the room, and for a moment Guillermo was speechless. It wasn't, however, that he was reflecting on her words. He was just sadistically enjoying the first moment of his revenge against Elizabeth.

"My dick wasn't good enough for ya, is that what you are saying?," he asked, lowering his voice. Something sinister in its tone sent shivers down Liz's spine, and the grin that malevolently formed on her boyfriend's face certainly didn't help.

"Oh my God, Guillermo, how simplistic can you be? Your dick has nothing to... Wait, my legs?"

It took Elizabeth a moment to realize that her feet weren't obeying her commands, as she attempted to walk away from Guillermo. She could perfectly feel her legs, and move everything in her body except for them. They felt stuck on the ground.

"What, Liz? Forgot how to walk?," Guillermo asked, his cheerful tone further disturbing the woman.

"Guillermo, I'm serious, damn it! You have to call someone, I can't move my legs," she begged.

"Of course you can't. I made it so you can't leave," he bragged, and Elizabeth's anger came back instantly.

"You drugged me?"

"Ah, sure. Although you didn't eat or drink anything while we were here, I most certainly did drug you. No, you stupid cunt, I just found a better way to get revenge," he laughed, getting closer to her face. To Liz's absolute shock, though, she couldn't find herself able to punch him.

"You are crazy, Guillermo," she snarled, piercing him with her gaze. But Guillermo didn't seem to flinch the slightest. "Whatever you are doing, undo it now!"

"Oh, my smurfette, I haven't even properly started."

For Elizabeth's surprise, neither fear nor anger was the first thing to go through her mind once that menacing grin came back to Guillermo's face. As he spoke that last sentence, she could feel something was wrong. Something had changed, had been triggered. Liz didn't know what was happening, but she knew Guillermo wasn't the unprepared type. Whatever was going to happen, he had planned very well.

"Look, Guillermo, I have no idea what you think you are, hm, doing, but you better, hm... You... Damn it," she panted, an uncontrollable itch taking over her lower side. More specifically, over her genitalia. To her shock, Guillermo seemed to be expecting exactly that. "You sick fuck, what have you... Fuck, I can't take this," she spurred, shoving her hands inside her shorts, seeking relief. But something was off.

It didn't strike her immediately what that protuberance was, but as soon as her hand touched it, a familiar feeling made her recognize her clitoris. 'This can't be,' she thought, pulling her shorts forward to peek at what was going on. As she suspected, it was at least three times larger than it used to, and it appeared to be still growing.

"What the fuck is this?," she panted, forgetting about Guillermo's presence for a split second as she lowered her shorts in order to inspect it. It wasn't just enlarging, and it wasn't the single thing changing down there. She could feel her labia tingling, its slit slightly closing.

But her lower side wasn't the only thing that now itched. A bizarre discomfort suddenly started taking place on her chest: it started discrete, as if her hardened nipples were just brushing against her shirt. But no, there was something else, as at every second her breasts felt more sensitive, stimulated by a bizarre sensation of pressure. To her shock, after a couple seconds, she could see that her already large breasts were growing in size. And her nipples, hardening and swallowing in such an unnatural way, certainly didn't help.

"I'm hallucinating. This gotta be a nightmare," she whispered to herself, blinking multiple times in hopes of finding herself on her bed, couch, anywhere but there. But it was no good: past her engorged breasts, she could still see the shaved skin of her crotch moving in uncanny ways, looking melted as it embraced the swollen organ that could barely be called a clitoris anymore. While the shape resembled it, the size was much closer to the head of a dick than anything else. And as soon as Elizabeth noticed this, her face went pale.

"Oh, I see you have reached a conclusion, huh?," Guillermo mocked, but Liz paid no attention to him. She could feel the sudden weight inside the wrinkly skin that once formed her labia, and she fell to her knees, overtaken by the feeling of having her insides melting. In a matter of seconds, she had developed a pair of balls that would put most men to shame. She could feel their weight, she could tell they were filled with something, and that this something was begging for a way out. A "way out" that had just finished forming right under her gaze. For her clitoris, or however should it be called, had expanded far from her crotch, veiny meat sustaining it, foreskin slowly covering her new dick's head halfway. In trance, Elizabeth realized she had grown a cock. A fat, heavy, veiny cock, with a sensitive ball sack filled to the absolute limit.

Guillermo squatted down, placing his forehead on Elizabeth's, looking at the whole scene under her pulled shorts. "What a fine package have you grown, Liz!"

"You sick pervert... Is this how you do your justice? By giving me a fucking cock?," she exploded, causing Guillermo to fall on his ass in surprise. He thought she would be desperate at this point, but she was livid. However, the man concluded that the next part would break her.

"You are putting words in my mouth, you cunt. Don't try and manipulate me," he said, looking at the bulges expanding on her breasts. "I never said something about a cock."

Up to that point, the shock of what was happening under her shorts kept Liz's mind away from the growth going under her shirt. What was her new F cup size, compared to growing a dick? But the itching on her chest was reaching a point that rivaled that of her cock, with pleasure that disturbingly seemed to excite her shaft.

At that point, who cared about her clothes? She was too angry, too livid to feel any shame. She tossed her shirt to the side, trying to investigate what was happening below it. Her nipples, once flat and wide, seemed to be morphing on top of her growing breasts. They weren't simply hardening; they were fattening, sprouting. Her areolas remained wide, but her once flat nipples were growing at a freakish speed, no thinner than her cock.

In a mix of shock and disbelief, she watched her once cylindrical nipples deform, showing veins that shouldn't be there. Their tips changed the most, though, now smooth and weirdly shiny, resembling... Dick heads.

At this realization, Liz almost fainted. Her once beautiful breasts had not only gained more than a couple sizes, but were now being crowned, right in front of her eyes, with male genitalia. Guillermo, on the other hand, watched it all in sick delight. Elizabeth didn't even blink until her nipples could no longer be called that way, almost completely converted into penises.

And to finish it all off, a delicate slit on their lower half. The two shafts were bursting, already hard, having grown as abruptly as her first dick did. Two fully functional cocks, standing proudly from her engorged breasts, bulging in lust. She could see how they dripped precum on the floor, as she remained absolutely speechless. And surprisingly horny. For some reason, her body seemed exceedingly warm. Small waves of pleasure flowed through it, coming from a place deep within her, culminating on her three erect pricks.

"You turned me into a freak," she said, though most of the animosity seemed gone from her voice at this point. She felt too hot, too weirdly horny, to properly express her fury. Her mouth started salivating uncontrollably, but she just held it back. But she had to keep it together.

"I just gave you an endless supply of what you love, sweetheart. You should be thanking me," he said, flicking the cock on her right breast, causing Elizabeth to gasp animalistically, drooling in arousal. But something didn't feel right in her own saliva's flavor.

Panting, she looked to her side, to where her saliva should have slipped. But all she saw was cum. A small pool of it, to be precise. But none of her cocks had produced it, she was watching them all the time. Could it be...

"What is schlp this...", she asked, her voice sounding somewhat wet. The saltiness was familiar to her, but where did it come from? Another flick and her face pointed up. Her mind turned into static for a second, and the waves of pleasure that moved through her body were now also reaching her mouth. All of her penises twitched in arousal, and so did her throat. All she could think about, for that split second, was fucking. She needed to climax. And so, cum erupted from her throat, drooling through her face vulgarly.

"What a disgraceful sight," Guillermo said, taking a step back as soon as Liz started masturbating her cocks. First, one hand at each breast, then the left one to her crotch, then one back to the other breast. "Too many shafts for your hands, huh? How agonizing, sweetie."

"Fuckschlp you...," she confronted him, still drooling.

"Hey, don't speak too much, you are gonna make a mess. And I'm not gonna clean it up. Oh na, you'll have to get used to it. The hornier you get, the more you will drool cum, Liz... And it won't stop until you climax. Can you imagine the mess three cocks can make? Or rather for; drooling like that, you are no better than a hard dick".

Elizabeth tried to get up. To her surprise, her legs could move again. Slowly, without letting go of her cocks, too absurdly horny to stop stroking, she started walking towards the man that now stood in the middle of her room, as he tossed condom boxes on the floor. Guillermo was a dick, she knew that very well. Why didn't he break up with him before? Why did she endure it? She wasn't perfect either, but doing this to her... It was evil. What could he do with Keith? What if he had already done something to Keith? She had to stop Guillermo.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting you to move like this at this point."

She had to fight back.

"But worry not, you can still live a normal life."

She had to do something.

"I mean, as long as having a highly arousable dick can be considered normal."

She couldn't stop.

"If you are not horny, your nipples will revert to normal, and your mouth won't produce any cum. Although I think the scent of it won't go away easily."

Keep moving.

"After all, can you even let an entire day go by without getting horny, with a shaft like that dangling in between your thighs?"

She had to cum.

"God, you will need to practice holding your instincts back until you get home," Guillermo said, lightly pushing her to the side. This time, all she could do was moan, as her body laid on the couch and she kept on masturbating faster than before. Guillermo looked at her: a short girl, with a curvaceous body. She was beautiful. And there she was, stroking her three cocks; getting pleasure from playing with her newly developed dicknipples.

She had to fuck. She needed to cum. She had to stroke. She wanted to climax. She had to move. She needed to fuck. She wanted to cum. To cum. To ejaculate. To release it.

"I don't think you can hear me in this state, but good luck cleaning everything once you calm down," he said, removing the last box of condoms from his bag and placing it by her side. "If you cover each one of them, it shouldn't make as much of a mess. Oh well, how cool of me, right? Helping out a prick like you."

As he got up and reached for the door, he stopped for a moment. "I don't think smurfette works as a pet name anymore. 'Hefty' sounds more like you now."

Comps
Comps
22 Followers