All Comments on 'Abuelo Ch. 02'

by venuzian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NEVER FORGIVEN

The Pope will never forgive you for this terrible sin?????

venuzianvenuzianover 16 years agoAuthor
Luckily I'm not Catholic

XXNoraJeanXXXXNoraJeanXXover 16 years ago
Wonderful Sin!

Oh you weave a tight story...loved this one too! Milky tits make wonderful playthings...you and I seem to know that well. ;)

venuzianvenuzianabout 15 years agoAuthor
Hello? Hello? I Know You're Out There -S.O.S.!

Abuelo is my hightest rated story ever. I'm thrilled to say It has even made it to the "Tops" list in the incest category. I get a real kick out of seeing the number of views and votes climb, but hey, what about your comments? It just occured to me that there are probably a lot of repeat viewers out there using "Abuelo" as good "jerk off fuel" So why no feedback folks? Yes I am shamelessly begging for feedback. I currently have writers block and I'm in need of a little inspiration. Please, Please drop me a line or two. Be specific, Tell me what it is you liked about this story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Buenisimo.

Está muy bien, porque es muy realista,da mucho morbo, y detallas a la perfeccion las escenas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ideas.

A mi la verdad, y te juro que no sé porque, pero me da morbo leer historias sobre hombres MUY mayores follandose a jovencitas...supongo que es un fetiche, en la vida real no me gusta, sólo me gusta imaginarlo como fantasia.

Tu historia engancha desde el principio, está muy bien escrita, da un morbo de la hostia imaginarse a la chica con un bebé recien nacido deseando que la follen todo el día, sobre todo el hecho que és lactante, y lo bueno es que podrías haber utilizado al padre del marido, pero utilizastes al abuelo, lo cual denota todavía más poder en el hombre, significa que un hombre da igual cuanto envejezca, siempre será lo suficientemente poderoso como para follarse a cualquier jovencita, da una sensacion de poder sobre la mujer, la somete al deseo del hombre.

Pero claro, hay que hacerlo de una forma sutil, cariñosa, inteligente, nada de humillar a la mujer, sino todo lo contrario, tratarla como a una princesita consentida, a la que SIEMPRE se podrá utilizar.

Creo que deberías escribir más historias de este tipo, por ejemplo abuelo y un amigo de su edad haciendole a la chica un buen sandwich...o ella follada por un grupo de ancianos.

Perdón por escribir esto en español, mi ingles es de segundo idioma, y hago muchas faltas, creo que eres latino y podrás entenderlo mejor así.

Sigue escribiendo, tienes talente de verdad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love it

playing with my pussy as i read your story. love it. would love if it were her real grandfather more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Since you begged me....

I love your stories. You are a fantastic writer, technicaly perfect and very talented, with the divine gift of lechery. I particularly love all the very nasty details in your stories.

In particular, I find the elements of seduction or force in your stories extremely arousing. You are quite right that your stories are read to the accompaniment of jacking off. I am going to take out a nice vibrator right now and relive some of your story as I long for some of that hard fucking that grandpa was dishing out.

Please think of me as one of your characters....I do.

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51over 10 years ago
Me Too

I am a younger and fit grandfather of a beautiful granddaughter. Before she became pregnant I would always sneak a peek of her beautiful and youthful breasts. She regularly wore low cut blouses and tops. She now has a young child that she nurses. She is very casual about it and I have caught glimpses of her nipple. Like Abuelo, I began to make a bulge and had to look away and calm down while in the room. I have fantasized about sucking on her luscious breasts. One night while sleeping the room next to her room, I heard the loving sounds of her nursing, quiet moans from her but much louder than when she nurses in public. I wonder if she wanted me to hear? It made me very aroused! Than you for a great set of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of my favorite stories

I've returned to this story again and again over the years, because it has never failed to get me off. It was actually this story that turned me on to my fetish for milky tits. I had such an amazing orgasm after reading this story that I searched for others that might offer the same magic. And I've come across some great offerings, but you never forget your first! I can't relate much to the story personally. I've never been pregnant and the hotness of incest/taboo has only ever excited me when I imagine other people in the scenario, but I do have incredibly sensitive nipples and love having my breasts played with. I can cum from this alone. While I understand that women are all made differently, I find that quality breast play and nipple sucking are hard to find in erotica and porn. So I really appreciate this story. You have a gift for making the characters plausible and nuanced while describing the sex scenes in immediate, scorching detail. Anyway, I wanted to leave you some feedback because I simple adore "Abuelo". Thank you!

venuzianvenuzianover 8 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU All FOR YOUR FEEDBACK !!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me detailed feedback. It feels great to know that you appreciate my writing. It was fun writing Abuelo but even more fun knowing that it and it got you where you needed to go (wink)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous