All Comments on 'Abused Masseuse'

by REINER BENT

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT

Dude

That was one hot story. The thought of being taken the way you were have been a fantasy of mine. It would have been nice to know what happened afterwards. Did you leave your wife? did the guys take you home with them after fall they fell in love with your tight hole. I really enjoyed this story.

DADDiiESWH0REDADDiiESWH0REabout 16 years ago
HOT!

i was sooo into it! i didnt want it to end..so what happend?? dont stop now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I may be a chick but...DAMN THAT WAS HOT!!!

The sex was hot and the story was well-written.

Kudos to you for a job well done.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 10 years ago
Another great story

Whoa, my cock is rock hard after reading that! I've got to have a dirty masseuse use and abuse my tight little asshole like that.

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

All I felt was rage and disbelief while reading this.

It needs Rape and Non-Consent tags and should be moved to whatever section is specific to that.

I’m betting being raped was less painful for Jim than finding out he had been married to and sharing a bed with an absolute psycho for all those years. What a waste of skin this Lindsey person was.

Imagine my surprise reaching the end only to find there was no ending to the story. I think the author left out the part where Jim managed to reach the gun he kept taped under the massage table for protection and put a bullet through Lindsey’s dead heart while she was still cackling over how much of a “faggot” he was. The other two ran but ended up in prison after camera footage and rape kits put them away. Mysteriously, they both suffered catastrophic injury to their groin areas while inside.

Jim retired after collecting insurance money and all the marital assets. Now lives happily on the beach somewhere unknown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous