Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving to my parents' place the next afternoon, Belinda was happily holding my hand as it was obvious that she had no idea what was about to hit her. Katie and Richard had already arrived, as had George and Cathy. James was alone as always. Natalie greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and cuddle, but when her eyes met mine, she was the only one who seemed to have a sense something wasn't right. When I hugged her, she hugged me back ever so tightly.

"I do love you, Natalie, but we're going to need to talk later," I whispered. We were alone in the dining room, and I heard her choke back a sob. She knew what was coming. I had a feeling Katie hadn't been able to hide the feelings on her face. As for our mother, I doubt hiding the anger would have been easy.

Dinner was awkward. Katie was silent, glaring over the table at our brothers. I mostly watched my father, and he knew I was watching him. There was no knowing smirk on his face, but I saw his face ever so slowly change as perhaps he was getting an inkling this meal was different. I didn't miss the glances he sent to my brothers and Richard. If I didn't miss them, I knew Katie and Mum were watching everyone like hawks.

Gathering in the living room after I'd helped clear up, not saying a word to my father and brothers as they remained as silent as I was, Mum didn't say a word as she grabbed the remote control and flicked on the television. One thing about my mother is that she's always prepared. I'd sent her the pictures I'd snapped, and Katie had sent her plenty of video.

"I think you'll find this interesting," my mother stated quite simply as the first picture appeared.

I thought there'd be a lot more noise, but we sat in silence as Mum flicked through all the photos I'd taken before a video started. "Those were quite interesting, weren't they?" she asked rhetorically, "But I think this will be even better."

My father. Two brothers. My wife. Katie's husband. Natalie. My father's sisters were all involved. There were a couple of other men involved I didn't recognise but Katie knew they were friends of Richard. I sat back and watched my wife being taken in all three holes by nearly all the men present. Natalie spent most of the time being double-pumped. My aunts both blew their brother before happily laying back and were pretty much gangbanged by every man present.

Cathy finally snapped and laid into George with a series of hard slaps before she disappeared out into the backyard. Natalie burst into tears and ran off to her old room. My father stood up, ready to shout at Mum. I was up on my feet just as quick, daring him to do a damned thing. James stood and stepped towards me. I wasn't taking a chance and put him on the floor with one clean swing, my hand aching as I wondered if I'd broken his jaw.

"Mark," Belinda whimpered. Turning to glare at her, she sunk back into the lounge.

"Good thing we live in a rental. I'll be calling the landlord as soon as we're done here to let him know we will be moving out. I don't want to hear any excuses or cliches, Belinda. What we've just witnessed has killed any love I have for you."

Mum rose to her feet and turned to face her family. "George and James, you are no longer welcome in this house. Get up and get out. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to forgive you for this."

George carefully rose from his chair, his eyes nearly always on me, and I could see the fear. My punch must have hit well as James got to his feet and staggered. Then Mum turned to face her husband. "I've been suspicious of you for years, John. This marriage is over. You will be packing a bag and leaving before this night is over. Mark and Katie will be moving back home and none of us want your presence here. Choose to argue and I will ensure Mark will deal with you."

"This is all your fault," he taunted me.

"Belinda, I'll be driving home in a minute and packing my things," I told her, "We can sort out everything else later. I've already started moving money around as I wasn't going to let you fuck me over."

"I'd never..."

"Yeah, you'd never, just like you gave your vows of fidelity. Just go home, Belinda. I don't really want to deal with you right now."

Richard had wisely got up and left without a word. Dad disappeared and headed out the door half an hour later with a suitcase. Cathy returned to the living room, taking a seat on an armchair, looking rather dazed by everything.

Heading down the hallway, Mum opened the door to Natalie's old bedroom to find her on the edge of the bed. Raising her eyes to meet three pairs glaring back at her, she practically fell to her knees and begged us to listen to her.

"Dad got me drunk!" she exclaimed, "He got me drunk and... I think they drugged me too... He and George and James and Richard... They recorded it all."

"But that would get them in trouble?" Mum retorted, "Did you ever see the video?"

"Yes," she whispered, "I didn't even realise it was them at the time. I was just enjoying the sex considering I was so out of it. I didn't realise what happened until I woke up the next morning. My pussy was sore as hell, I was dripping and coated in cum, and the three of them just looked smug when I walked out of my bedroom. They've had me doing things since then..."

"But how could they get away with it?" Katie asked.

"They wore balaclavas... You'd never know it was them." She crawled on her knees towards us. "Please, Mummy... I never wanted any of it, but they made demands, and they kept recording what I was doing. I think I'm already online... I don't know..."

I knew how angry Mum was but was still surprised when she helped Natalie to her feet and hugged her. "You should have told us," Mum said softly, "You're my little girl, Natalie."

"I'm sorry, Mummy," Natalie sobbed, as I grabbed Katie by the hand as I heard her sniffing, "But they were always making threats, and I felt so alone. Dad told me you cut him off, so I was going to be your main replacement. He was hoping he'd one day get his claws into Katie."

Katie snorted. "Please, I would never touch him like that. My pussy barely belonged to Richard."

"What do we do, Mum?" I asked.

"You take Katie to her place first so she can pack some things. Then go to your place, do the same thing. Then you both come back here."

"And me?" Natalie asked softly.

"Think you can get your hands on one of these videos?"

"Dad keeps them in his office. He thinks I don't know the combination to his safe. I've always been so scared to do something about it."

"We'll handle it tomorrow," I told her, "Mum, do you want Natalie here too?"

Mum glanced over at us before nodding. "I want to confirm Natalie is telling us the truth, and if she is telling the truth, your father and brothers are going to pay for this. Take Natalie with you, Mark. I don't want her left alone."

There was no sign of Richard as I drove over to Katie's place first. She packed a suitcase of her clothing while I helped gather up everything that she would need for her teaching job. Next was Natalie, who lived alone but I could understand Mum wanting her under the same roof. I knew our father and brothers would work on her if given the opportunity. Finally, there was my place.

Belinda was on the couch, nursing a glass of wine, looking like her world had just fallen apart. She wasn't wrong in that regard. I barely said a word as I started to pack everything I needed, including all the documents I would need. I'd have to wait to divorce her, but after I put everything that I needed in the car, I walked back inside and placed my wedding ring on the coffee table in front of her.

"What you did is simply unforgivable, Belinda," I stated, "My own father. My own brothers. My brother-in-law. And who the fuck the others were... I don't want to hear any excuses. What I saw with my own eyes was enough, but what I saw on video destroyed any love I had for you. Our entire relationship and marriage to you has been a lie. I truly don't know who you are. Word will no doubt spread that I've left you. I can only hope that you will be honest about why I'm gone. If I hear a word that you haven't, there will be consequences. The good news for me is that you can't fight the divorce and there will be no counselling. Don't call. Don't try and visit. Don't email or message."

"I never loved them," she whispered, "I only love you."

Shaking my head, there was no point saying anything as I grabbed what I wanted and returned to the car. Katie sat next to me, taking my hand as Natalie sat behind us, hearing her crying nearly the entire time. By the time we returned home, Mum had cleared up the living room, and Cathy was on the couch covered by a blanket, fast asleep.

"I gave her something to sleep as she's not handling it well," Mum said softly, "She's going to go to her parents when she's feeling better tomorrow."

Mum had turned all our old bedrooms into guest rooms, as they did like entertaining from time to time. It was amusing that Katie, Natalie and I all naturally gravitated back to our old bedrooms. Dumping my suitcase and backpack on the bed, it was a deflating feeling that I was back home again after the quick collapse of my marriage. Sitting on my bed, Katie knocked on the door and wanted a cuddle. When Natalie appeared, I believed every word she told me and held her as both of them cried.

Mum was still in a foul mood and the house was quiet the rest of the night. Only when she was going to bed did she search me out, needing a cuddle with her youngest son. Natalie was next to come say goodnight, wanting forgiveness for being involved. I assured her that we needed to talk first, but if she was being honest, it wouldn't be necessary.

I was lying back when there was a final knock at the door, Katie opened and closed it before she slid under the covers into my bed. Dressing in a vest top and boyshorts, her hand was immediately on my bare chest. "Just hold me tonight," she whispered, "I need you more than ever, Mark."

It was the first night I'd ever shared a bed with my oldest sister. When we woke the next morning with her spooned against me, she shuffled back as I squeezed my arms around her. And I'm sure she didn't miss the fact my morning wood was poking her. Getting out of bed, I found Natalie awake, the nightstand next to her bed covered in tissues. She sat up so I could cuddle her, not surprised she started to cry again.

Meeting in the kitchen, Mum was already cooking breakfast and Cathy hadn't moved all night, up and about but looking like the rest of us. Crestfallen and wondering what would happen next. Gathering around the small kitchen table, there wasn't much conversation. Cathy was the first to move, thanking Mum for the help, but she needed to get home and start sorting out her life.

Once she was gone, I showered and dressed, suggesting to Natalie that we make a move. As soon as she was ready, I hugged Mum and Katie before I escorted Natalie to my car. "I never wanted any of it," she said quietly, "I was never interested in our father that way. George is disgusting and James is an arsehole."

"Richard?"

"I don't know why he married Katie. Or why she married him as he's obviously a slimeball. He'd always complain that she barely put out for him."

"You never willingly..."

Natalie took my hand, her eyes glistening again. "No... I was being blackmailed, Mark. I was already stuck working for Dad, and with the things he recorded me doing... He used his little girl as nothing but his whore at times. He made sure I regularly got tested as... Ugh, do you want to hear?"

"I just want to know that you're safe now, Natalie. That's what matters."

"It's why I always greeted you with such a cuddle every time you visited, and why I was always close by. My little brother was the only man I could trust to be around."

"And Belinda? How did she get involved?"

"It was James who got her involved. You know your brothers hate you. As soon as James discovered her past, he knew exactly what buttons to press. It was pathetic how quickly and easy it was for him to get her into bed."

"She ever do anything with you?"

"Mark, Dad had me fucking anyone he told me to. Men or women, it didn't matter."

"I'm sorry..."

I hadn't visited the offices of the business in some time, but Natalie knew exactly where to go. Shutting off the alarm, we didn't turn on any lights, and the place locked up tight on a Sunday. Dad's office door was locked, not surprised that Natalie did have a copy of the key. "He's fucked me plenty of times on the desk," she muttered, "I hated it every single time. It was only ever about his enjoyment."

The safe was in the wall. Watching the door, Natalie took a couple of minutes to get the safe open. There wasn't any cash inside, just some documents and what looked like compact discs. There was an old desktop on the desk, no real surprise our father was a little behind the times in certain respects. Booting it up, Natalie figured out how to log in, slid the disc into the slot, and started it up.

It was quite obvious, to my eyes at least, that I was watching my sister being raped as she was quite clearly drunk and drugged while four men took advantage of her. Natalie eventually looked away and cuddled into my side as I just had to turn it off. There was no need to watch too much. Raising her to her feet, I hugged her tightly as she cried against me. Just like her older sister, she was a tiny thing compared to me.

She settled down as I called Mum and let her know that Natalie was telling the honest truth. When she asked about evidence, I think when I told her that she simply needed to trust me, she was silent before asking, "Did that bastard hurt my little girl, Mark? Did her brothers...?"

"It could be enough to put them behind bars, Mum."

Natalie was shaking her head. "No. I don't want any of that. I just want to forget about it. I've done so many horrible things, Mark. I can live with it all. I just want them out of my life from this moment on. I won't be here at work on Monday. I just want to be with you, Katie and Mum."

"We'll discuss all that later, Natalie. We don't need to make decisions now. Just bring your sister home, Mark. We have a lot of things to sort out."

I made sure we grabbed everything that could be used as evidence before we locked the place up tight and got out of there. The house was again quiet that night. Natalie disappeared to bed early after Mum gave her a sleeping tablet. Mum was still angry, and I knew she wanted blood regarding my father and her other two sons. As for Katie, she ended up in my bed again that night, snuggling against me as I turned to leave a soft kiss on her lips. "I feel so sorry for her. I just didn't know..."

"Another thing to make our mother angry. I think she wants to go scorched earth on the lot of them."

"And Belinda?"

"Just a divorce. I could ruin her, but I don't see the point. She no longer gets the life she wanted and pictured. Owning our home. Starting our family. Growing old together."

There was another knock at the door, not surprised that a groggy Natalie didn't say a word as she slid into bed to join us. When she started to cry, Katie quickly got up so her little sister was resting between us. "I'm not angry at you, Natalie," Katie assured her, "What our father did..."

"He took my virginity, Katie," Natalie sobbed, "I never wanted him like that. I never wanted to sleep with George or James. I never wanted to have your husband inside me. I never wanted to do any of the things he made me do."

Natalie cuddled into me even more as Katie held her from behind. Meeting her eyes, I could see how upset she was for her little sister. My heart just hardened as I had a good feeling Mum would have no idea what her husband had been doing behind her back. Part of me was relieved that Katie hadn't been bothered by him too.

Returning to work the next day wasn't easy for myself or Katie, with no surprise that Natalie stayed in bed. She wouldn't need to hand in her notice. No chance that she'd ever return to the office, and I didn't think my father or brothers would be stupid enough to try and contact her. Belinda did try and call me during the day. I eventually gave in and answered.

"Belinda, I said I didn't want to talk, and I won't be coming home. I've already spoken to our landlord and told him what's going on. The rent will be your responsibility until the lease runs out. Good thing for you is that the last one we signed was only for six months and there are only three months left. Shame that you missed out on the opportunity of buying our own home."

"Please come home, Mark. We need to talk."

"Were you drugged or blackmailed into it?" There was silence before I added, "Just so you know, your fuckbuddy was."

"Natalie?"

"Yes, Belinda. She was never willingly involved, yet I've got a pretty good feeling that you were just an easy target for James. Thing is, I can sit back now and think about things and realise I was just blind to the obvious. You put out just enough to keep me happy while you were busy getting plenty of sex elsewhere."

"It wasn't like that."

"Were you drugged or blackmailed, Belinda?"

"No," she finally replied after a few seconds.

"Then we have nothing to discuss as you were cheating on me willingly. Just get on with your life for the next twelve months then we can apply for divorce."

Life at home wasn't easy as each of us was hurting in our own way. By the middle of the week, Mum's anger had faded, and she fell apart by Thursday night, Katie urging me to spend a night just comforting her. My mother had always been a strong woman, but when I cuddled with her that evening, she must have cried into my chest for what felt like hours.

"Thank you for last night, baby," she whispered when I woke up with the alarm the next morning.

"I'm always available for snuggles and cuddles, Mum."

Despite now being in her early fifties, she was still a beautiful woman. I liked to think that she'd aged gracefully. I knew she still coloured her hair, and there were some faint lines, but as she'd always been a petite little thing, and the fact she ate healthily and exercised, meant she was still a good-looking woman. It was a shame my father never saw it.

"Mark?"

"Yeah."

"Do you still have a crush on your sister?"

I felt my cheeks grow warm as I knew I was never particularly subtle about the affection I had for Katie. "Never stopped, Mum. It's just I know it's wrong and nothing should ever happen."

"What's stopping you now?"

"The fact I'm still married and she's my sister and also still married."

"What about when you're divorced?" I leaned back to meet her blue eyes, the same blue that both sisters and I had. "Your sister needs a good man. I think Natalie needs a good man too. I've seen how she's taken to you in recent years because of what her father and brothers were doing to her. You were the one man in her family that she could trust."

"I'm not sure what you're suggesting, Mum, but I'm just going to focus on the divorce for now. One thing I do want to do is confront the lot of them though. Dad. George. James. Richard. All the evidence we gathered means we can get our own back."

Despite what loomed in the background, the fact the four of us were living together did help us move on. It was a slow process. I swung between anger and despair. I walked into a room more than once to find Katie in floods of tears. Natalie felt endless guilt despite much of it not being her fault. Mum was sad that her long marriage ended in such a disgusting way.

Three months after the afternoon which blew up the family, I made a single phone call to the man I'd once called 'Dad'. He must have been surprised I called him as I heard it in his tone.

123456...8