Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did experiment when I was younger," Katie admitted, something I already knew anyway. I'd seen her kissing her best friend more than once.

That night, Katie had no embarrassment in taking my hand and leading me towards my bedroom, left thinking it was soon going to be our bedroom. She hadn't worn a bra or put on panties all day, so was nude in seconds, helping off my t-shirt and shorts, falling to her knees, and watching her eyes widen as she slowly lowered my underwear.

"Oh, this is very nice," she said softly, "Maybe I should call you big brother from now on?" Smiling up at me as her hand gently grasped my cock, she added, "Well, this was definitely worth waiting for. Do you love blowjobs, Mark?"

"Of course," I murmured as her hand started to stroke me.

"Good, because I promise that I'll always happily blow my little brother. And you can cum wherever you want. In my mouth. On my face. On my tits. All over my body. I'd love it if you filled my pussy all the time though."

"Fuck," I groaned as she ran her tongue up my shaft.

"And, of course, you'll get the pleasure of my tight little butt too, Mark. I've never had anal sex, but I promised myself that we would do everything together. I want to get kinky. Want to tie me up and spank me?"

I couldn't reply as I felt her soft lips wrap around my shaft as she lowered her head. Running my fingers through her hair, I couldn't believe how happy she looked, the sparkle in her eyes, as she slowly bobbed her head up and down my cock, feeling her other hand caressing my balls at the same time. I knew I wasn't going to last long as I'd been turned on like hell the previous night.

"Going to swallow?" I had to ask as I wasn't going to last much longer.

She removed her mouth, that same smile still on her face. "Always," she replied, "Whenever you cum in my mouth, I'll swallow it... Unless your other sister or mother is with me."

"Oh fuck..."

"Love that thought, handsome?"

Grabbing her hair, she smiled before swallowing my cock again, moving faster and faster as I felt my orgasm approaching quickly. The idea of both sisters on their knees before me was a real turn-on, but perhaps Katie and our mother? All three women had made it known that, after everything that happened, I was the only man they could ever really trust. And turning that trust into intimacy didn't seem to put any of us off. It would only bring us closer.

"Close," I moaned, her blue eyes opening wider as she readied herself for it. And when I groaned, feeling my cock start to throb as that first spurt erupted from my cock, she giggled with my cock still in her mouth as it was the best orgasm I could remember. Katie didn't spill a drop as she greedily swallowed everything, using her tongue to clean me up before she stood up, took my hand and led me to the bed.

"I love you," she said, her fingers caressing my cheek as I could only stare at her, feeling a renewed surge of love for what she'd just done for me, "Once we make love, Mark, that'll be it. That's our commitment to each other and our family. The only regret I have is that I'd met Richard and I missed being with you when you turned eighteen. How happy we could have been for a few years already."

"At least we have tonight and forever after this, Katie."

After going down on her again, assuring her I would do it every day for her in return, savouring her taste and enjoying the cries of pleasure that escaped her, I kissed up her body until she was underneath me, resting my cock against her and I could see the desire in her eyes.

"Please," she whimpered, "Make love to me, Mark."

I wanted it as much as she did, and we moaned softly in unison when I slowly slid my cock inside my sister for the first time. She blinked rapidly, leaning up to kiss me. Her pussy was tight, and it was hot. Sinking my entire length inside her, I smiled while kissing her as I felt her legs wrap around me, her hands running up to caress my back as I started to move.

"Oh fuck yes," she cried, kissing my cheek before I felt her teeth gently bite my shoulder, "Fuck me, Mark. Fuck your sister."

"So hot," I groaned, "I'm inside my big sister."

"Whoever says this is wrong is an idiot. My god, it's the best feeling ever already."

I tried not to thrust too fast, too quickly, thankful she'd already made me orgasm. Could have been embarrassing if I'd cum within a couple of minutes. Gazing into her blue eyes, they glistened as we both felt the emotion of the occasion. She kept her legs tight as I didn't want to cum just yet, her moans suggested I was touching places she really enjoyed.

"I love you so much," I whispered, "You were always my dream girl, Katie."

That earned one hell of a kiss as we started to move together, feeling her hips roll with my thrusts, and when she orgasmed, I had to give myself an imaginary fist pump. Belinda had always enjoyed orgasms when we were intimate, and the fact I could do the same for my sister made me feel ten-feet-tall. "Fuck me," she cried, "Fuck me, Mark. I need to feel you fill me up."

I didn't need an invitation, moving her legs so they were pulled right back, her knees hooked around my upper arms, as I really started to pump her, feeling even deeper inside her, and I knew I was rubbing her clit at the same time. We were soon moaning together, breathing heavily and our skin glistened with sweat in the low light of the lamp.

Warning her when I felt my orgasm getting closer, that seemed to urge her on even more, and when I felt her pussy tighten again as a second orgasm tore through her body, I pumped her perhaps a half dozen more times before I buried my cock and erupted again.

"That's it, handsome," Katie whispered, "Fill your sister's pussy. Put a baby in me."

"Oh fuck yeah," I grunted as I kept thrusting with each spurt of cum that filled her, "Lots of babies with my sister."

"You love that thought? Knocking me up over and over again?"

"Can't wait to see your belly swell with our baby, Katie."

I stopped moving as she was biting her bottom lip before she kissed me. "You mean that?" she asked softly.

"I figured it was something we'd need to talk about at some stage. But I know you want children."

"Our children, Mark..."

"Guess we'll need a lot more sex to practice then."

That made her laugh as I pulled out and we cuddled, our hands exploring each other's bodies as we made out before she snuggled against me. Giving me a few minutes to recover, I had to chuckle as I felt her soft, small hand eventually wrap around my cock. I was already semi-hard again anyway, but just her presence aroused me. What I didn't expect was to be rolled onto my back and for her to bring me to full hardness with her mouth before she moved up and lowered herself down on my cock.

I loved watching my sister ride my cock, hands at her hips for balance before she found her groove and my hands could move elsewhere, including those perfect breasts that swayed as she moved, or up to her face, making her smile as she grasped my wrist to hold my hand where it was.

"Fuck, I love your cock already," she moaned softly, "Waited too long to feel this inside me."

She enjoyed a couple of orgasms before she leaned down, my hands on her arse as we started to move together again. I wasn't ready to cum just yet, eventually rolling us over, her legs over my shoulders this time, as she grabbed the back of my head and growled that I should fuck my big sister hard.

What Katie wants, Katie gets, and when we were snuggling together later after I'd cum inside her again, she whispered that her pussy was feeling rather tender. When I joked that she wasn't going to get me hard again, she took that as a challenge, and when she was on her knees, head on a pillow looking back at me, she had that look on her face that suggested 'I told you so'.

That earned her a slap on each cheek which made her moan softly before I pulled her back so she was resting against my chest, turning her head so I could kiss her. "Going to take tomorrow off work so my brother can fuck me all day," she murmured.

Pushing her forward, I grabbed her hips and fucked her harder. Despite the fact she was feeling tender, she begged me to keep going until I came inside her yet again. I lasted quite a while before I did, and once I did cum, I slid out and collapsed onto the bed, my sister cuddling into me, immediately giggling. "Told you so," she whispered into my ear, "I'll always get my little brother nice and hard."

"Consider me told, but we need to work tomorrow."

"Going to be funny standing in front of class, feeling very tender between my legs. Good thing I teach primary school and they're still innocent."

Everyone was up for work the next morning at the same time. Mum couldn't stop smiling the entire time. Natalie hugged me as soon as I walked in dressed for work, leaning up to leave a soft kiss on my lips. "Heard you all last night, Mark," she said softly, "When I feel ready, I want the same. Katie assures me it will be okay. I know you'll be gentle with me."

"As long as everyone is okay with the idea."

"Look after your sisters, Mark. You are the man of the house now," Mum stated, "Though I still want my cuddles too."

"Anything else, in addition, Mum?" I wondered.

"Oh... Oh..." The smile that lit up her face was beautiful. "You mean that?"

"Mum, you need your boy between your legs," Katie stated, "And I tell you one thing. Your youngest son knows how to eat pussy."

"Oh my," Mum whispered, but the blush forming was simply adorable.

Natalie let me go so Mum could cuddle me, and she would have felt the erection pressing into her, as the idea of going down on my mature and beautiful mother was arousing, perhaps more than she would have realised. When she felt it press into her, her eyes met mine and I could see the arousal from her in return. "Oh baby," she whispered, "You really think I'm pretty?"

"You're gorgeous, Mum," I replied softly, caressing her cheek before I kissed her. It was no peck on the lips, not a full-on make-out session, but it was enough to suggest that, if everyone was okay with the idea, I'd happily spend time making my mother as happy as my sister.

"I'm over fifty years old, Mark..."

Natalie and Katie joined our cuddle, each kissing one of her cheeks. "Don't worry about that, Mum," Katie assured her, "I'm sure once he has you naked in bed, he'll love what he sees and you'll get the full treatment, just like me."

The entire week was fantastic. My good mood helped my performance at work, and friends and colleagues picked up on my renewed focus, admitting that my divorce was now confirmed, and I was now comfortable enough to move on. Each night, I returned home to three women who loved me almost unconditionally. Mum loved having three of her children back at home, and given that the three of us worked full-time, we practically ordered Mum to switch to part-time as we would look after her. She was happy to have dinner ready for us when we returned home, and although we pitched in for chores, Mum loved being a part-time housewife again.

Each evening, I'd find myself cuddled by two or all three. Katie wanted my attention but insisted that one night each week, I'd spend the night with Natalie, who practically wrapped her body against mine while sleeping, while Mum couldn't help gazing at me lovingly whenever I shared a bed with her. I think we were both nervous about turning our relationship intimate. Didn't stop us kissing in a manner that anyone else would believe I was in a relationship with an older woman.

As for Katie and me, the nights we were together, there was no hesitation in our lovemaking now. Although we discussed all the things we'd love to try together, during the week, we kept things nice and simple. Katie loved it whenever I went down on her, and she was the sort of woman who would happily return the favour. But it was when we made love that we grew closer with each passing time our bodies joined. Our love was already far more than that of those shared by siblings. I might, one day soon, share my love with my mother and my other sister, but Katie will always be the one closest to my heart.

"Oh fuck yes," she cried softly that Saturday night, watching her with a smile on my face as she bounced up and down on my cock, "My little brother has such a big fucking cock!"

"Sister pussy is best pussy!"

Leaning down to kiss me, her tongue exploring my mouth, she eventually lifted herself back enough to meet my eyes. "It was always your pussy, Mark," she moaned softly, "The day Mum brought you home from the hospital, I fell in love." She stopped moving, my cock buried to the base. "I loved helping her raise you. And when you turned into the man you are... I was both proud and a little jealous of all the girls who got to experience you first."

"But you have me now, Katie."

"I know." She started to rock her hips, knowing she was rubbing her clit against me, feeling her shudder as I knew another orgasm was close. "Oh fuck... I never came like this with him..."

"Because it's your brother's cock?"

Giggling, she leaned down to kiss me again. "I bet you cum harder when buried inside your sister." Then she did orgasm, holding her tight to my chest once it passed. "Maybe you'd love it just as much when you're inside our mother?" she teased.

"Think she has a tight pussy too?" I wondered.

"Considering you have a lovely thick cock, Mark..." Rolling her over, I started to pump her harder. "You like that though, Mark? Pumping your big cock into our mother, making her cum so hard... I bet it's been ages since she was properly fucked and had a young stud make her cum."

"You're a tease," I grunted as my own orgasm was close.

"I'm thinking that, one day soon, you're having a night with both sisters and Mum. We'll just make sure you're capable of filling each of us with a creamy load though only after we've all been on our knees to pleasure our man."

"I love you, Katie."

"I know you do, handsome." Kissing her softly, we fell silent until I did cum inside her again, Katie wrapping her legs around me as she loved the feeling of me finishing inside her. What surprised me is that she usually made Richard wear a condom, having admitted from early on that she did love him, but aware of her reputation, there was never complete trust.

When I could finally pull out of her, she immediately turned to get up, offering her hand. We didn't usually walk through the house naked unless we headed straight to the bathroom to shower together. When she led me to the living room, I wasn't hesitant but wondered where we were going. Then she turned to head towards the door of the master bedroom.

"Katie?"

She turned back and smiled. Opening the door, Mum was sitting back against the headboard of her bed, reading a book. Turning to look at us, her jaw dropped for a moment as she drank in our naked bodies before she started to chuckle.

"I wasn't expecting this tonight," she stated.

"Mark, get our mother out of bed and strip her naked."

Mum didn't hesitate in taking my hand as she threw back the covers and got to her feet. Just like her daughters, my mother wasn't particularly tall though the way she gazed up at me, I knew she wasn't worried about where the night was about to go. Helping take off her thin nightie, she wasn't wearing a bra, and the panties were far nicer than I would have thought.

"Wow," I whispered, running my fingers up and down her back, "You're fucking hot, Mum."

"You mean that?"

"Can I take off your panties?"

"Please, baby."

Down on a knee, Mum shuddered as carefully lowered her thin cotton panties, revealing a pussy that was furry, but I had a feeling she'd started keeping herself nice and neat. Running a hand up her inner thigh, she shuddered as I could feel how hot she was, and there was no missing the dampness of the panties I'd just taken off her.

Katie got up onto the bed as I stood up, placing a finger under Mum's chin and ensuring the next kiss was as passionate as I could manage. Wrapping my arms around her, she whimpered when my cock pressed into her.

"Mum, Mark is going to make love to you tonight," Katie stated in that sort of tone that would brook no argument, "He's just finished making love to me, so you don't have to suck his cock... Unless you want to taste my pussy... But I know he really wants to taste yours."

"Would you like that, Mum?" I wondered.

"I've played with myself so often the past couple of years, thinking about my little boy," she whispered, "It's why I never had a problem with you and Katie being together because of my own feelings."

Lowering Mum onto the bed, Katie rolled onto her side and kissed Mum on the cheek so I didn't waste any time spreading her slim legs and gazing at her pussy. Mum clearly blushed as I leaned down and inhaled her sweet scent before I ran my tongue gently up her slit.

"Baby," she whimpered, "You're licking me..."

"Going to do more than that tonight, Mum."

"Your son is going to make love to you, Mummy," Katie stated softly, "Now that we've been intimate, and we are committed, I want to share him with you. And when she's ready, Natalie will also have the joy of being with her little brother."

"What about you, Katie?" Mum moaned softly as my tongue got to work.

"Next time, Mum. This is about you and your son. And I want to watch as I love you both so much. I'll never be jealous when you want time with Mark, and I'll feel the same way when Natalie is with him. She needs him more than anyone. She's so in love with him but she's scared and traumatised after everything she's been through."

"I know," Mum whimpered as my tongue slowly sank into her pussy, wrapping my arms around her thighs, "Oh god... His tongue is in my pussy, Katie!"

"He's going to make you cum so hard, Mummy..."

Mum whimpered and moaned for the next few minutes, her body writhing as I kept hold of her thighs. When she started to press down into my mouth, I moved up to give her clit some attention and that almost set her off immediately. Katie moved closer, running her fingers up and down her body from her neck to just above her pussy.

I savoured her taste. It was different to Katie and Belinda. Perhaps a slightly stronger taste than her daughter. I figured that was due to her being a little older. I knew that women of my mother's age could also go through significant changes that would affect her sex drive, but it seemed my mother wasn't having any issues. Her pussy was dripping wet by the time she enjoyed an orgasm, and I didn't want to stop quickly.

"Keep going, Mark," Katie told me, "Make her cum again."

"Oh god, baby!" Mum cried out, lifting her legs back and holding them underneath her knees, spreading a little wider, "Get your tongue nice and deep."

"Whatever Mummy wants," I replied, looking up and quickly kissing her before I returned to her pussy, sliding a pair of fingers inside her. Another orgasm arrived within a couple of minutes once I found her special spot, and she was soon whimpering for me not to stop. Hearing my mother orgasm was such a turn-on, I could only keep going for a little longer, giving her a couple more before I had to remove my fingers, smiling when Katie happily sucked them clean before I sat up and rested my cock against Mum's pussy.

"Yes, baby," she said softly, "I need you too, Mark. I need my son like my daughter needs her brother."

Slowly sliding my cock inside her, I groaned in amazement at how tight she felt, and the fact she was hot to trot didn't surprise me at all. Mum's face lit up with a beautiful smile as I buried my cock inside her, leaning down to kiss her softly. "I love you, Mum," I whispered once I was buried.

"God, I love you so much too, baby," she whispered, "And thank you for this, Katie."

1...345678