Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"George was always a loser, Mark. The moment he learned he was always going to inherit the business; he stopped trying because he was getting the silver spoon. You were right about one thing. He's going to drive that business into the ground. If James ever returns, he might just keep it going. I don't suppose..."

"God no. Fuck the business. It means nothing to me."

While my relationship with Katie grew stronger with each passing day, and Mum was happier than ever as she could mother her three children, while Natalie was increasingly confident and happy in her own life, I knew there was something more I could do for her. Despite my still relative youth to many of my contemporaries in the company I worked for, I required a personal assistant to help me with day-to-day business. Approaching my boss about the idea forming in my mind, I was surprised when he shrugged and said it was my decision about who to recruit, my current P.A having taken a job elsewhere in the company. I was sad to lose her, as she was fantastic in her role and we had a great relationship, but I understood her desire to progress.

Greeting the family arriving home that same evening, I asked Natalie to meet me in her bedroom as I wanted to discuss the idea I had. Sitting next to her on the edge of the bed, I asked a blunt question. "Do you enjoy your job?"

The shrug wasn't a surprise. "It's better than working for Dad. At least I don't have to worry about my current boss making me do things."

"How would you like to come to work for your brother?"

Watching the smile form made me feel better as I had worried that she would say no. I would have understood, the fact she wanted to build her own career, but she didn't hesitate in excitedly telling me that she loved the idea. When I told Katie, she smiled and pulled Natalie aside, disappearing into Katie's now unused bedroom, which was used only to keep her clothes and other things.

When they disappeared together on Saturday, it gave Mum and me a chance to have some fun in the bedroom, hearing my sisters giggling away when they arrived home a few hours later to find Mum happily bouncing up and down on my cock.

"God, we can't leave these two alone at all," Katie stated, trying to sound exasperated and failing, "Mother, you get enough of his cock!"

"No, I don't," Mum moaned, starting to grind away on me as it was the best way to really orgasm hard, her hands on my chest as she gazed into my eyes, "I'll never get enough of my little boy's big cock."

"Well, while you two finish each other off, Natalie is going to get changed."

When they left, Mum leaned down to kiss me before I rolled her over onto her back, her eyes widening before a smile formed as I started to fuck her. "Love mother's pussy, baby?" she asked softly.

"Shame I can't put a baby in you too, Mum."

Stifling a sob, her hand caressed my cheek. "I would have loved nothing more than to carry my son's baby," she whispered, "I can't even begin to truly express all my feelings that I feel, baby."

"I think I have an idea considering we're making love, Mum."

After I'd cum inside her, we cuddled afterwards, Mum facing me, happy to rest her head against my chest as I lovingly stroked her back. I was still amazed at how natural it felt. Making love to Katie had been something we'd both wanted for years. But making love to my mother wasn't something I'd ever thought would happen, but the first moment I slid my cock inside her, it felt just as right.

Katie's head appeared in the doorway, smiling as always when noticing our very naked mother cuddled into my body. "Mark, want to join me in the living room?"

"Sure. We'll just put something on."

Sitting next to her on the couch a couple of minutes later, Katie to my left, Mum to my right, Natalie walked out in what she'd obviously bought. To say that she was going with the sultry, slutty and sexy secretary look wouldn't be an understatement. The blouse and skirt combination was fantastic, I loved thigh-high stockings and heels, but the way she'd worn her heels and a pair of thin black framed glasses just heightened my immediate arousal.

When she lowered herself to her knees between my legs, running her hands up my thighs, she smiled at me. "Is there anything you need, sir?" she breathed, "Maybe something to take the edge off before the start of the day?"

"I'm going to find you distracting, aren't I?"

"I'll blow you while sitting under your desk, and at lunchtime, you can bend me over the same desk and fill my pussy or arse with all your cum. But I also know what you need from me in a professional sense. I'll be the best possible personal assistant, but more importantly, I'll be working for the man I'm in love with."

It was the first time she'd said she was in love with me. Lifting her up to straddle my lap, I kissed her softly before she cuddled against me. "About time you said it like that," Katie stated, "Because, frankly, Mum and I have known for a long time now."

"I didn't feel worthy," Natalie whispered, earning a tighter cuddle from her brother.

"You're worthy of that and far more," I assured her.

It was almost like the final piece in the puzzle as Natalie had never seemed happier when she started to work as my assistant. It gave us time to drive to and from the office together, and although we were close, it was during those drives that we really connected. She'd never been an outsider, but having found her place in the world again, it was clear to see that she was also closer to her sister and mother.

When everything happened with our family, it was almost like we were staring into the abyss. Other families may have completely fallen apart at the time, but it was the strength of our mother, the love I had for Katie, and the care we had for Natalie, which ensured that the four of us would forge an ever stronger bond with each other.

And I wouldn't have had it any other way.

*****

Epilogue - Ten Years Later

I loved arriving home to be greeted by all the people I loved. Katie would be home from another day teaching a bunch of screaming young children. I had no idea how she did it sometimes. On the days she didn't work, Natalie would wander out from the kitchen to greet me with a smile and a kiss. Mum would be pottering around the house somewhere, always ready to greet her son with one hell of a cuddle.

Then the kids would all be shouting 'Daddy!' as they ran to be picked up and hugged to death.

It didn't take long until Katie and Natalie both expressed their desire to start our family. And they must have been incredibly fertile, I had strong swimmers, or we were just lucky as both sisters were pregnant very quickly. And it was trying to fall pregnant that we enjoyed our first threesomes, the sisters agreeing to fall pregnant at the same time, at least for their first child.

With Katie, we have two daughters and a son. With Natalie, we have a son and a daughter.

I loved being a father. Katie is a natural mother, but Natalie, who had doubted herself for so long... As soon as she held our son in her arms for the first time, she immediately stated she would only ever work part-time from now on as she would always be home in time when it came to them starting school. She'd done a lot of thinking during the pregnancy.

Mum loved being a grandmother, but it also brought the four of us even closer still. Despite being in her sixties, she still has a libido. Yes, it's slowed down over the years, but she still loves to spend a night with her son at least once a week, while she loves to fool around with her two daughters from time to time.

Natalie has never been happier. She works from 10am to 2pm for me each day, ensuring she's seen the kids off to school and is back home in time to either pick them up or greet them at the front door. She loves being the 'fun auntie' to the kids I have with Katie, and though she spoils our children rotten, we've also made sure that they're raised correctly. They are polite, well-mannered and respectful, but we've made sure that they are raised in a home of love.

And then there is Katie. The love of my life. Mum and Natalie are not jealous when I refer to Katie as that. We wear rings to show our commitment to each other. She calls me her husband, I call her my wife. The only regrets we share are those we already know, sometimes wondering what our lives would be if we'd started our relationship when I was eighteen. But although our relationship eventually started from heartache and the near destruction of our family, we are now bonded in more ways than one.

John passed away a couple of years ago. The four of us didn't attend the funeral. George has remarried and now runs the business. How well is it going? I don't know and simply don't care. James returned to the city to help run the business. I've left him alone. As for my ex-wife, she's remarried and seems to be happy. We do chat occasionally, and I simply wish her the best.

I'm aware our family is unconventional, and should our relationships ever be discovered, we know we'd be in a lot of trouble. Our children will not know the truth until they are old enough to understand. All they know is that they have four adults in their lives who do their best to ensure they are safe, happy and loved.

"You know, I wouldn't change a thing, Mark," Katie whispered one night as we lay back in bed, my chest rising and falling as I recovered from another round of intense lovemaking.

"Not even the fact we did lose a few years we could have had together?"

"I think the fact we were both a little more mature helped us. We knew the risks of our relationship. Now we've been together over ten years, we have children, we have a niece and nephew, Mum is still as happy as she's ever been, and we have a sister as in love with us as we love her."

"So what will the future bring us?" I wondered.

"I don't know, Mark. All I know is that we'll face it together. I love you."

"I love you," I replied softly.

I'd stared into the abyss when my marriage collapsed and our family fell apart. But I didn't fear the future. Now when it was alongside her.

1...345678