AC Went Out!

Story Info
Turned into a good night!
1.5k words
4.48
5.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just arrived home at 6pm from a 4-day business trip. I went to my local bar (not dressed) for a couple of beers and saw my friends. They know nothing about Robin, at least I am fairly sure they don't! Lol! I got home at 9pm and started getting ready.

Right around 11pm, I noticed it felt a little warm. The thermostat said seventy-five, when it was supposed to be seventy-two. Here I am completely ready, date almost ready to come over and no AC! I quickly go on my hotel app and get a room for two days. I have hundreds of thousands of hotel points. I get an EconoLodge just down the street.

But now I have a problem! I will have to check in completely dressed, make up, nails, mini skirt, etc.! I change into some leggings and put my hair up in a ball cap and head out to the hotel.

Upon my arrival, I was shocked by the scene in front of me outside the lobby. There was a whole biker gang standing outside drinking and talking. 25-30 guys, with about 10-15 of their wives or girlfriends! I had prepared myself to check in with my ball cap and leggings look. I figured it would just be the clerk and myself. But walking by all those people? Bikers too! My mind was racing! I have a whole biker gang fantasy. It is like third on the list!

As I sat there contemplating what to do next, a few of the group broke off and headed towards their rooms. A few minutes later, more people walked away. Then I noticed that the closest person to the front door was far enough away to take a chance. I pulled my cap down further and started for the door. I made it to the door without anybody giving me a second glance. The clerk was very efficient and other than a few smiles from him, I was on my way back to my car.

The hotel was all outside facing rooms. I got my bags and made it to the room. I changed into my sequined LBD and tried to get a hold of my date. No answer!

I usually get a smoking room, but I noticed this was a non-smoking room. I have stepped outside to smoke many times before while dressed, but I was a little nervous about doing it this time. After about two minutes my first time out on the breezeway, four guys turn the corner and start walking towards me. As they are passing me, I look up and say "Hello." The closest one responds back "Hello." As they get further away, I can see them looking back out of the corner of my eye. I see a few more people the next few times I am out smoking, it all goes normal. I go out to smoke again a little after two am. I noticed a biker smoking outside his room as well. We exchanged a few glances, and I headed back into my room. I then opened my curtains about six inches.

Enough so that I could see if someone walked by and somebody walking by would get a small glimpse of me. A couple minutes later, I thought I saw someone walking by. It happened again, but this time I saw it was a guy and he looked right at me! I waited a few more minutes then decided to go out again for a smoke. I did not see anybody and lit up. About 10 seconds later a guy walks around the corner, coming my way. I recognize him as the guy who walked by! As he gets closer, (looking at me up and down the whole time) I say hello. He stops and says, "Hello there, I thought you'd never come back out to smoke!." I told him I really did not need to, I just wanted to see if you were still out here. We both laughed and he said I look beautiful. I said thank you and asked him if he knew I was a "special" girl. He laughed and said Yes, but it took him until just now!

WE introduced ourselves and he asked me all the normal questions. How long have I been dressing? What got me started, etc. I asked him if he wanted to have a beer with me, he said yes right away. I said you better come in and drink it in my room, we cannot have your biker buddies seeing you talking to a crossdresser! He laughed as he followed me in, and I said I would be hard to explain to them! I bent over (from the waist of course, Lol!) and got two beers out. When I turned around, he had this shocked look on his face. I said I am sorry I forget how short this skirt is sometimes! I sat down on the bed across from him letting him get a look at my stocking tops and my skirt had ridden up and the front of my pink thong was visible. He said my lord you have some nice legs! I cannot believe a man can look this sexy! I said thank you and that I love looking a sexy as possible, you know matching bra and thong. He interrupted me and said Yeah, I saw your pink thong! And that smooth little butt!

I stood up and turned around near him and lifted my skirt and it is ok if you want to feel it! He started slowly at first then started exploring more. I moved back and sat on his lap facing away. I grabbed his hands and put them on my boobs. I started giving him a mini lap dance, then I asked him if he was OK with what I am doing? He said Oh yes! I told him I thought it was when I sat on that rather hard bulge in your jeans. I said, just a hunch but this is your first time with a girl like me! He said Oh yes! I told him I was a bottom girl only and that meant I only give oral and receive in my pussy. I do not want you suck me, and I do not want to fuck you. He said, what a relief! I asked him to undo his belt and zipper for me, so I did not break a nail! As he stood up, I kneeled right in front of him. Out pops this beautiful eight" rock hard cock with a perfect head! I said Oh my God aloud. Using just the tip of my tongue, I gently and lightly licked the underside of his cock right on that sensitive spot! I kept this up for a couple minutes then started kissing the head, softly and passionately! While I was doing that, I dragged my fingernails gently over his balls then around to his butt! He sounded like he was loving every minute of it so far! After a few minutes of this gentle, slow teasing. I suddenly went all the way down until my nose hit his pubic bone. He said OMG and grabbed my head.

His legs were shaking as I stayed there until I started gagging. Then after catching my breath, I started just taking the top three inches in my mouth in and out quickly while using my tongue to rub his spot underneath. After 10 seconds or so of doing that, I went all the way down 3-4 times very quickly. I kept alternating between those two motions for about 10 minutes all the while moaning like a whore! He said I am going to cum, I moaned an Uh Huh and went even faster to let him know it was ok to cum in my mouth. A few seconds later he grabbed my head again and said I am cumming! I went as deep as I could and felt his cock start to twitch and I felt the first spurt fill my mouth. Before the second one he pulled out of my mouth just in time for it to land on my face. He started jacking off as more kept spurting out all over my face. After the last spurt was done, I deep throated him again then milked every drop from base to tip while licking his sensitive spot! His legs finally gave out and he fell back into the chair. I grabbed my phone and took a selfie of my cum covered face and then started gathering the cum with my fingers and feeding it in my mouth. He said, that was the best blow job I have ever had! He started to feel awkward I think and said he had to go. I said, hold on! You have red lipstick all over your cock and balls! You need to use a wipe first! Oh, thank you! He quickly cleaned up and said thank you so much, that was awesome! I said tell your friends!