Academic Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her entire body strained against her bonds. Between his giant member and the pleasure enhancing trigger set off in her brain, her mind exploded with ecstasy. She groaned as her cunt stretched to its absolute limit, leaving her feeling so full. So perfect. Her hips rose involuntarily; her cute, perky breasts bouncing as she gasped at the overwhelming sensations that shot through her system--sensations far greater than any she had ever experienced before.

Inch by inch, he filled her until finally he bottomed out against her cervix with plenty of his length left to spare. She whimpered as her skyrocketing pleasure crashed against the barrier in her brain that kept her from cumming.

"Ghhnnnn," she grunted, need and dread and hunger raging for purchase inside her as Timmy began slowly increase his speed as her cunt somehow accustomed to him. But when she felt Mandy's fingers slide to her slit, the extra sensation made her feel like she was going to die from the sheer pleasure of it all. Die or go insane.

"Pleeeeaaaseee," she moaned, her voice almost lost in the cacophony of sex around them. "Oh god, Mr. Carlos, please, I can't take it! I need to cum!"

Mandy giggled at Cindy's distress; and with a wicked smile, she leaned down between their bodies and spread her warm tongue across Cindy's clit, using her hand to stroke the part of Timmy's shaft not accommodated inside Cindy's already too-full channel.

He lied, Cindy thought with ice cold calm as she felt her mind cracking. He's going to have my mind fucked away. I'll be no better than a drone... and it'll feel sooo gooood....

Tears streaked down Cindy's face. She needed to cum. Needed it more than she thought she could need anything before in her life. And when she looked up into her counselor's smiling face, she only wanted to cum harder knowing the sheer control he had over her. That he could leave her like this with the utterance of two single words.

If I learn my lesson, he'll let me cum, came a small voice in the back of her head. A tiny beacon of understanding in her rapidly melting mind.

"Please, sir," she whispered through gritted teeth, "please--I need it..."

He reached down and lightly stroked her short, dark hair. "I know you do, Cindy. But remember what I said?"

Cindy felt Mandy's fingers push into her ass, adding one more source of brain shattering pleasure to her torture. Her entire body seemed to dissolve, leaving only her erogenous zones intact. Her tits. Her cunt. Her clit. Her ass. All she needed was for Mr. Carlos to slide his cock into her mouth. Then she would be perfect. Then she would be complete.

"It's for my own good," she whimpered, her body jerking forward with each of Timmy's thrusts.

"Good girl," he said, caressing her sweat slick face. "I'm so proud of you."

Mandy giggled as she pushed three fingers inside Cindy's tight hole; the sensation pushing the young woman up to the edge again and again--each time making Cindy want it even more than before.

I belong to him, the words came to her mind, small and cool and certain in her mind. Every time Timmy's massive cock struck her cervix, the words repeated, louder and more clear. I belong to him. I belong to him. I belong to him.

"I belong to you," she moaned to her counselor as the pleasure took control of her entire body. The sensations were too much; they crushed her like a wrecking ball made of ecstasy, battering her mind with its pounding rhythm until her consciousness began fading into oblivion. "I belong to you! I belong to you!"

"There we go!" Mr. Carlos said, tapping her nose. "That's what I was looking for! And you're going to be a nice, obedient girl while we train you to break others, aren't you? No more escapes? No more working your own commands into your peers?"

Cindy's mind raged at the thought. She couldn't fathom doing any of those things. How stupid had she been to even consider those things before? "I promise!" Cindy screamed. "I'll be good! I'll be perfect! I'll be yours!"

Mr. Carlos smiled warmly. "That's all I needed. See? I told you this was for your own good. Release."

With that final, holy word, the dam broke inside Cindy's mind. With a guttural cry, Cindy's body tensed as orgasmic bliss washed over her from every angle of her brain; pleasure lancing through her nerves like lightning. Her eyes rolled back, and she arched backward, her lips hanging open in a silent scream of pure ecstasy.

In the recesses of Cindy's mind, where her climax had washed all thought away, she felt her devotion spark and burn for her counselor. She would learn from him. Serve him. Take in everything he had to give her.

She could see her future self; a perfect, obedient agent for Somnus. She would break the minds of others, seek out fitting candidates to become prospects. She would wipe their minds take them away from their paltry lives, and send them to be trained, just like they'd done to her.

She was so grateful to her counselor. For giving her clarity. Drive. Purpose. She thought of getting to be like him. Of helping new prospects just like he had helped her.

As her body came again and again, her voice crying in complete submission, inside she huddled around this singular burning image of who she was, and who she would be. It was like a cocoon encasing her, preparing her to become the mind-breaking agent her Masters needed.

So good. So perfect.

12