Academy of Sexual Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning the ways of magic with a decidedly sexual twist.
2.7k words
4.72
1.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, as it turned out, life at the Academy of Magic wasn't anything like I expected it would be, or like any of other apprentices must have thought it would, either. I think, anyways.

For the most part, we were pretty much just so much menial labor. We were expected to learn cantrips that were useful for the daily functioning and upkeep of the entire campus, and we had numerous daily chores. What we couldn't get done by magic we were expected to do the old-fashioned way, which I guess was incentive to be creative with the applications of our spells.

As far as outsiders went, the designation "the Academy" referred to everything inside the walls of the campus, but to us apprentices, it meant only the one three-story building we lived in, which was only one of several buildings within the walls. There was another three-story building outwardly identical to ours where non-magical staff lived, and there were a series of work-shops, a stable and a smithy as well. There were also two towers on the grounds.

Our instructors lived in the shorter, squatter one, which we knew as Headquarters, or just HQ. The arch-mage and his personal staff lived in the much taller one, which we called the Palace. None of us had yet to lay eyes on the arch-mage, who was apparently only nominally connected with the workings of the academy.

Our daily list of chores came from Diedre each morning. She was sufficiently advanced in her studies to be considered something more than an apprentice, but was apparently not yet fully recognized as a wizard, and she stayed in the Academy among us. Once every few days an instructor would come over from HQ, and provide a lesson. Sometimes it was a lecture, sometimes a demonstration, and sometimes a test on how we were progressing, but there certainly didn't seem to be any sense of urgency or timeframe we were supposed to be meeting to advance in our careers.

Most evenings, after supper, Diedre would often summon some or all of us to the common room for 'further instruction'. This was my favorite part of being an apprentice. I mean, sure- for a gutter rat like me, just having a bed, let alone a blanket, and three square meals a day was enough to be happy about, but Diedre was a flat-out freak, Which suited me just fine, mind you. Since none of the other lessons ever had a sexual tinge to them, I imagined that it must just be that Dierdre was some sort of nymphomaniac, but then again maybe this was something most people just didn't know about magic or something.

"If you read the description of the spell 'Unseen Servant", Diedre intoned, 'the text specifies a 'mindless, shapeless force that performs simple tasks." However, as you have no doubt begun to learn here in your studies, every spell and cantrip is a reflection of the caster, and rarely are the results precisely identical. For example, observe the Unseen Servant I've created here. Certainly, it is capable of only the simplest of tasks: in this case dusting the shelves."

We all nodded appreciatively at the feather duster slowly working its way around the multitude of bookshelves surrounding the classroom.

"Yet, this servant is unique to me." Diedre went on. "I've cast this spell nearly every night for nearly two years. Many would expect that it remains simply a simple, shapeless force, as stated in the spell. Jamie, I want you to go up behind the Servant and feel it's material form."

I jumped up. So far, this evening hadn't been terribly exciting, but I had a feeling that might be about to change. I walked up to a spot behind the floating feather duster and tentatively reached out a hand until I felt something. "Here it is!" I announced, then reached out with both hands to grasp about where I thought a torso might be.

"It's cylindrical," I noted aloud. "About the circumference of a person, I guess. Um... it doesn't seem to have a head. And....it seems like only it only has the one arm holding the duster."

I glanced over at Diedre, wondering if I was doing what she wanted. She grinned, her eyes blazing with merriment. "Reach down. To where a groin might be."

I returned the grin and did so. The thing didn't feel alive- there was no movement of muscle or shift of weight, but there was a sort of warmness to it. Well, maybe not warmth, but maybe some sort of low-grade electricity or something. I found what she had obviously wanted me to. "Hey- it's got a cock! A long one. Hard, too."

Diedre clapped her hand delightedly. "Exactly! Now, if you stick to the limitations of the spell description, this should be impossible, and the servant should just be a shapeless form. But, since I require it to have a hard on, it does. Now granted, it's not the best fuck in the world, but it's better than just shoving a dildo up your cunt night after night. Go ahead, class- go explore it."

Tentatively, the rest of the class came to gather around the invisible thing in front of me. As their wandering hands took over, I stepped away to watch.

Linus, my half-elf roommate, was obviously the most entranced. And, being the horny little twink that he was, he naturally stuck the invisible prick right down his mouth right away. Diedre had obviously had the thing stop in its dusting, and I could tell by the way Linus' cheeks began to puff in and out that the thing was thrusting its non-existent hips.

Linus was pulled away by the big, muscular half-orc. "Hey, perv- how about letting us all check it out?" She growled. Sometimes Greta could get downright surly, and Linus raised his hands meekly in a parody of self-defense. I half expected Linus' boyfriend Bastion to be the next to check out the equipage, because I knew how much he loved cock, but it turned out to be Angie that stepped nearer. She was also a half-elf like Linus, but where he was pale and red-headed, her skin was the color of copper, and her hair was like spun gold, especially when in sunlight.

Where Linus' face had been lustful, Angie was merely thoughtful. Her hands only briefly lingered on the invisible cock, then quickly fluttered about to measure the entire servant. I had to admit to being a little disappointed, because when she did get all horned up she was about the sexiest thing I could imagine.

As my other classmates took their turns exploring the effects of the spell, Diedre went on. "Remember, the real lesson here is that to a certain extent, magic is specific to the caster. My servant, who I refer to as Ives, by the way, is only different from any other Unseen Servant to a very small degree, and other than a bit of pumping is no better or worse than any other. Whether I'm calling up the same force every time I summon Ives or if its an entirely new bunch of energy being summoned each time is a matter of conjecture, and perhaps bears further study, but the end result is undeniably unique to my casting."

Well, hell. This was just getting boring, I thought to myself.

"Yeah, I think we already sort of got that when the lovebirds here started experimenting with Mage Hand." I thought grudgingly, indicating Linus and Bastion with an unconscious wave of my hand. "Because gods forbid they just go off in private and get each other off. No, they feel the need to jack each other off from across the room, and lucky me gets to lay there in my bunk and try to ignore it. Then it evolved to butt play, and that's when they realized they could customize the shape of the hands. I guess technically at that point it became a 'Mage Cock' spell instead. They had yet to figure out how to shape the force into a useful ass that they could each fuck, but believe me, they were working on it.

When everyone eventually had finished their examination of Ives, Diedre clapped her hands for attention. "Ok then, time for bed and rest. It's a big day tomorrow: The village below has been solicited for work, and you will be going off-campus to accomplish those tasks. Those assignments will be posted at breakfast. Off to bed with you, then!"

As we began to troop out, Dierde coughed. "Jamie? Wait here- I need to speak to you for a moment."

I saw the glances from my classmates. "Ass-kisser!" Angie mouthed. Linus gave me the old finger-through-the-hole gesture with a hearty wink. The only real anger I saw was in Greta's expression: the big half-orc was incessantly competitive, and I knew she saw me as her main rival for being at the top of the class.

When the others had filed out, the huge double doors closed on their own accord. "A drop of wine, Apprentice?" Diedre asked, although her invisible servant was already pouring some into two long-stemmed glasses.

She offered hers out. I clinked mine gently against it, and we sipped. I'd never been quite so close to her before, and I noticed for the first time that her eyes were a curious topaz-yellow color. She wasn't a beauty by any standard, but Diedre had a sort of exotic cast to her features; high, sharp cheekbones, long dark eyebrows and a long, aquiline nose.

"I would normally accompany the outing to the village tomorrow, but the Arch-Mage has required my presence. Therefore, you will be in charge of the expedition." As she said this, she shrugged herself out of her robes in a single, effortless movement that I had no doubt involved a bit of magic in itself. I stood there staring at her figure, which was angular and somewhat boyish. Her tits were small and pointed, and she had zero body hair anywhere except on her head. She leaned back and reclined on a piece of furniture that simply appeared beneath her, and cocked one leg up, exposing her naked sex to me. She waived me at her pussy with her free hand as she sipped from the wine glass, and I hesitated only the briefest of moments before dropping to me knees before her.

As I began to eat her out, which is clearly what she wanted, she detailed the tasks for the morrow. "Two are very simple: one of the wells in town seems to be stopped up or needs to be dug down further. Put the orc and Bastion on that, I think. Then there's something going on at a horse farm just outside of town. It sounds like fairies or pixies or something is riling up the animals: put the half-elves on that, it should be right up their alley. Take the rest and head out to where a hedge-witch lives: the mayor will give you a guide. She seems to be ill or missing or something, and you need to find out what has happened to her, since she takes care of a lot of minor stuff that would otherwise land on our doorstep. If it's something dangerous, stay back and simply provide a report to HQ when you return, but if it's something you can handle, just deal with it."

As she spoke, she had placed both hands on the back of my head, pushing me deeper into her. "It's a shame I'm not allowed to fuck you first-years," She muttered. "I'm so horny I could burst. Hopefully the arch-mage is looking for a little action tomorrow, or at least Guerres or one of the other mages."

I continued to go at her, hoping to get her off before my legs cramped up on the hard stone floor. She seemed to be getting close, but then she suddenly pushed me away. "I've got an idea. Maybe I can't fuck you, but we can come close. Stand up and get undressed."

As I did so, she summoned her invisible servant over to her. She moved her hands around about where it's waist would be. "Ok, watch this spell. This is a sort of a portable hole, but on a very small scale. My old tutor used this variation to stick a pussy wherever he wanted: on a tree trunk, against a wall, on a saddle, any place with a reasonably flat surface. He preferred fucking this to real women. Of course, he was deathly afraid of touching any other living being, anyways, its why he always wore two layers of gloves. And I guess that's why he ended up turning to necromancy, but that's a whole different story altogether. Anyways- I just stuck a cunt on Ive's backside. Now I'm going to have him mount me, and then you stick that big fat cock of yours into the portable pussy and start fucking. This will hopefully be the next best thing to having you directly in me."

I kind of had my doubts, but I wasn't about to voice them at this point. When it was clear that Ives was inside her, which I could clearly see by the way her pussy stretched open, I felt my way back behind the invisible form, and was quickly able to find the spot where she'd cast the spell. I guessed the only reason it was invisible was because it was cast on an already invisible servant, but it radiated warmth, and I stuck an exploratory finger inside.

It felt most remarkably like the interior of a pussy: my finger encountered wet, soft flesh.

"Hurry up, Apprentice!" Diedre commanded. "I don't have all night."

Dutifully, I hiked myself up the invisible trunk until I could stick my rod into the spot. I felt my weight fall on top of Deidre, and she grunted. It was clear right off that the fake pussy could have been placed at a better angle than it was for these purposes. If she wanted it to simulate me fucking her, it could have been higher and more centered opposite her pussy, but I didn't think this was the time to point that out. Next time, maybe.

Instead, I began pumping as hard as I could, figuring that was necessary to transfer the effect to Dierdre. And she immediately began getting off, I could see that. It was weird, because it was like I was fucking her from two or three feet away. Once my cock entered the portable pussy, it disappeared from my sight, but it felt just fine. Not the best cunt I had ever plumbed the depths of, maybe, but just fine, and a lot better than my own hand. I vowed to record this spell in my spellbook the second I got back to my chambers.

Because Ives was invisible, I had a clear view of Dierdre frigging her clit with one hand while the other pinched and caressed her tits, so I had a pretty good idea of when she was going to come. I honestly didn't think this all that great an experience for her, but she really seemed to be into it. Her whole upper torso broke out into vivid goosebumps as she came, and she gritted her teeth and hissed in pleasure as her eyes bored into mine.

I wasn't anywhere close, but I decided I better fake it, and grunted and snorted like I was busting a big load. When I pulled out, my cock was curiously devoid of any evidence it had been a nice warm gash: there was absolutely no trace of moisture on it anywhere. It did look very red, but when I immediately grabbed it in some alarm, it felt perfectly normal. A very useful spell, indeed!

Being a gentleman, I lifted Ives off of Diedre, and she idly waived me away. "Thank you, apprentice. Needless to say, this is all just between us. Good luck tomorrow, and remember: you are representing the honor of both the Arch Mage and of the Academy. You don't have to fix the world, but you damned sure better not fuck it up."

To Be Continued...