Wife's Hot Girlfriend

Story Info
Wife needs a hot girlfriend to eat.
3k words
4.45
7.2k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes the best thing a woman can have is a devoted girlfriend who knows how to please her when her husband is away.

They were just closer than any women I had ever known.  In college they were inseparable. After we married she was at the house constantly.   She was there for every dinner, spent most everyday with us, and showed up every morning.   If we went out, Nancy went along.  When Emily was born, Nancy was at the hospital.  If I was traveling, she stayed with Julia when I was gone.  

I wondered, of course, just how close they were.  When I was gone, where did she sleep.  We have a guest room, but when I got back it never seemed to have been used.  I couldn't tell for sure, but I never saw luggage marks on the carpet or foot traffic imprints on the floor.  If I was going to be away, I knew Nancy would be there.  While I was at work, it was clear she spent almost everyday with Julia.  What did they do?

It didn't occur to me at first that there may be sexual things going on between my wife and her best friend, but eventually it started to dawn on me that it very well may be happening.  I didn't suspect Julia of having bisexual experience initially, but certain things that were said made me think it was possible.  I didn't see it as a big problem, I wasn't against lesbian relationships, and I didn't object even to married women who had extramarital sex with other women, not really.  

I just didn't think of it happening in our family, at least not at first.  However, it began to get more and more apparent that it just may be taking place.   The first few times I thought about it I was fascinated, maybe a little turned on by the idea.  I started looking for evidence, clues that would settle the matter.  I even considered coming right out and asking, but that seemed a bit too invasive.  Was it really any of my business whether they were intimate when alone?  It seemed like a private matter they could share with me if they cared to.  

But was it really any different to be having an affair with another woman as opposed to another man?  I hadn't made up my mind, although it seemed to be the same.  If you were tolerant of her having sex with another woman, should you be tolerant of the same thing with a man?  

Finally, one night it just came out.  As we were cuddling after sex, I just quietly asked, "You and Nancy ever get it on?"

"Get it on?" she asked sarcastically, focussing on the phrasing.  

"Make love?" I asked.  

"If we did, what would you say?" she said.

I thought for a minute, then I said, "I would asked if you had fun."

"Really?  You would not mind?  You would want to know if we had fun?" she asked.  "So, would it turn you on to think of me eating another woman?"

"I guess so.  Yes, it would, a little," I admitted.

"A little or a lot?" she asked.

"Well, a lot," I said, being as honest as I could.

"And if I was fucking another man, would that turn you on?" she asked.  

"I don't think so," I said.

"You don't think so? So it could?" she asked.

"Well, I have never thought about it, but I like porn, and that is like watching you.  But I think I would be jealous.  With a woman... "

"What?  With a woman it wouldn't matter? Why not?  Women run off with other women all the time," she said.

"I guess so," I conceded.  "So, have you?" I asked, coming back to the original question.  

"Many, many times, since college roommate days," she said with a coy smile.  "We would come home from a date and eat the cum out of each other's pussy," she said using a word I had never heard from her.  Images of the two college girls gorging on one another while spread out on the silk sheets of some college dorm room gave me a real shot of adrenaline.  

"Tell me," I said, "when Emily is at school, do you two wear clothes around the house?" 

"Emily doesn't have to be at school," she said.  "We're naked most of the time you're at work."

"You don't have to wear clothes just because I am here," I said thinking of Nancy and Julia naked around the house.   

She looked at me suspiciously, cocked her head to one side, and said, "You just want to see Nancy naked don't you?  I bet you would pay to see us fucking each other."

I said they'd need a strap on to do that and she laughed.  "I guess I meant eating each other," she said.   "You like the idea of watching two chicks having sex, don't you?"

"I guess I do," I said.  "I haven't thought all that much about it, but I do like watching in porn.  In fact, thinking about it, it is probably my favorite," I said.

"You are not going to ask us to perform for you, are you?" she asked.  

"Not if you wouldn't want me to," I said.

"I'll ask Nancy," she said with a chuckle.  "She is a bit of a show off," she added with a grin.  "Maybe she'll decide you can watch."

I asked how long she and Nancy had been exploring each other's sexual frontiers?" She said when they discovered it felt good to climb the rope in gym class.  "We realized that between our legs was a fountain of pleasure sitting at the top of our moist little slits," she said.  "That hard little bean down there could make bedtime really sweet.  We each found each other's was fun to play with," she said.  "We also realized a tongue really did great things to it." 

"No body knows how to eat pussy like another woman?" I asked.  

"You said that," she said, "not me, but I'd never argue with that.  Then we found you could put things in there.  Big things that were fat and long," she said.  "Things that vibrate, get hot, and things that go in and out: fingers, tongues, and banana shaped objects." 

"Sexual sisters, huh?" I said. "Why did you bother with guys?" I asked.

"Because they carry the essential tool around with them all the time," she said.  "And I like guys.  Almost as much as girls," she said.  I told her I was glad she like one, at least.  "At least one," she said.  "At least one at a time."

"You ever had two at one time?" I asked.

"Not many times," she joked.

"No, seriously.  Ever done two?" I asked. 

"Once," she said.  

"Seriously?" I said.

"Seriously," she said.  "Dewayne and Marcos," she replied, looking a little sheepish.  "I was eighteen, Nancy was in Florida with her folks, and I was horny.  It was like, one, two, three.  They fucked me double."

"Double?" I said.

"One in front and one in back," she said.  "It wasn't as nice as having Nancy eat my pussy," she said grinning.

"I am learning all kinds of things about you," I said.  "You were quite a little tart," I said. 

"More than a little," she said with a grin.   "If tart means I couldn't keep my hands off my little hot pocket, or Nancy's tongue, that's right, or anyone else's," she said.  "Sometimes I'd stay in bed all day just to play with myself."

"Oh my," I said.  

"I am surprised I ever got through college," she said.  "I never wanted to stop giving myself 'that feeling,'" she said, "or letting someone else give it to me," she said, aroused by telling me.

"Do you still?" I asked.

"Sometimes I stay in bed all day.  I just can't keep my hands off it, or Nancy's tongue," she said.  "I could fuck for twenty-four hours straight."

"How could I have not known this?" I said.

"You had other things to do other than keep my little hot button heated," she said.  "In school sometimes I would play with it days at a time.  There were weekends I didn't even get out of bed.  If I kept the covers up I could make love to her constantly without the girls in my dorm knowing, except Nancy.  They thought I was just always sick." 

"Was it mostly bi in those days?" 

"Oh, no.  When I discovered penises, I worked my way through the whole male dorm," she said with a smile.  "Fucked my way through college.  I was known as 'beaver' my junior year.  I either showed it to everyone in the quad or let everyone play with it back in the dorm.  Look up skank in the dictionary and it has a picture of me."  

"I can't believe I didn't know any of this," I said.

"Most guys don't know their wife puts herself to sleep each night playing polish the button in bed right next to him, or at home all day while he's at work," she said with a laugh.  

"You masturbated when I left?" I asked.  

"From when Emily went to school to just before her bus got to her stop," Julia said.  "If Nancy was here her tongue was on my pleasure button all day long.  If she wasn't here, it was my finger.   One hand had a finger in my pussy, the other worked on my bean frantically.  I could come all day. I'd be tired, but I left it alone until night came."

I shook my head.  "Why are you telling me this now?" I asked.  

"Once you found out about Nancy and me, you deserved to know who you married.  You still want that?  To be married to a sex hungry slut?"

"I am married to a bi-girl willing to eat her girlfriend for my sexual pleasure.  What more could a guy ask?" I said.

"You could want someone who only fucks you," she said.

"Humdrum," I said.  "Run of the mill, ordinary, colorless, uninteresting.  I want exciting and different.  I want what I got," I said.  She smiled and hugged me.  

"You don't care that I have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"And put yourself to sleep with your finger?" I said.

"That too," she said.  "You married a sex addict.  Your wife is a nympho.  She plays with her pussy everyday," she said.  

"I could help," I said.  "I can diddle a clit," I added.  "I can't suck a pussy as well as Nancy, but I can try.  I can work on my pussy eating skills.  You can help me," I said.  

"Can Nancy help?" she asked.

"I can always learn from an expert," I said.   "You think she would?"

"She would take it as a compliment," she said.  "She loves teaching pussy eating.  It is her strength.  She is a pussy eater extraordinaire."  She laughed.  "It is what she does best," my wife said.  

Julia, Nancy, and I, sat in our family room talking about the one thing we all liked a great deal, eating my wife and making her come from our oral abilities.  Julia liked it because it was being done to her.  Nancy liked it because it was her specialty, and I liked because it gave me the taste of the woman I loved.   It was something we all had in common, although I had just learned that.

I didn't know about Julia's sexual, bisexual past, and I didn't know about her putting herself to sleep each night with her finger.  I was unaware of the times during the day while I was at work when she masturbated herself nearly all day, only taking breaks to watch the soap operas between breathless sessions with a finger inserted in her and another rubbing across her clitoris.  

I didn't know she had fucked so many men, done a double with Dewayne and Marcos, and serviced so many guys who lived in the dorm.  I had learned so much I didn't know about the woman I had married and it excited me to know everything she had done.  It also thrilled me to think I may be included in some new and exciting escapades in the future.  

As I looked across the room at Nancy, I asked if she did men.  "I don't limit myself in any way," she said with a smile.  "You interested in a little threesome?" she asked.

"I don't limit myself in any way," I replied, returning her smile.  I wasn't thinking about fucking Nancy, although I thought it was a possibility, I was more focused on sharing my wife's  pussy with her girlfriend.  I had images of the two of us alternating between licks and kisses on Julia's lovely splayed pussy lips.  I saw visions of my wife on her back with her knees wide, her head back, and her eyes closed, with either me or Nancy with our tongues deep in my wife's puffy slit.  

After we talked for awhile, we all went to the bedroom.  I had never in my life been with two women at one time.  When Julia and I met, we had sex on the second date, but nothing kinky or unusual.  She obviously knew more about sex than most of the women I'd gone out with, but nothing that made me think she'd had bisexual sex or two men at one time.  

When Nancy and Julia and I got to the bedroom, the two women began to undress me, with both of them kissing and fondling me as they took my clothes off.  I was expecting Nancy and I to share Julia's pussy, but the women, having other ideas, began to mutually work on my erection.  Julia took it in her hand and offered it to Nancy, who put her lips over the tip and slid it all the way to the back of her throat.  I had never been deep throated before, and the sensation had me ready to come almost immediately.  

Nancy's cheeks filled with cum and like a champ she swallowed without missing a beat.  Clearly, she was not limited to bi action, since she sucked cock like a champ.  When she lifted her mouth away my wife eagerly took her  place, sliding her lips over the tip and moving down my cock until her nose was at my pubic hair.  She glided up and down the shaft, keeping her lips tight around the girth and sliding her tongue along the underside like a pro.  

Julia always gave wonderful head, as she tended to be an oral person.  It wasn't surprising she sucked pussy really well.  I watched her move up and down my staff and sighed as the sensation became so delightful from her soft mouth sliding over the thin skin of my penis.  

"You like?" she said softly.   I nodded and she continued moving up and down, her lips sliding over the skin wet from her saliva, which dripped off the my erect penis.  When I started to come for the second time, unusual for me, she  kept her lips around the tip of my cock and let me come in her mouth, swallowing as it came, smiling like a Cheshire Cat as I emptied into her mouth, over her tongue, and between her lips.  

After both women had serviced me with their lips and tongues, Nancy and I got on the bed on our stomachs between Julia's legs.  Julia lifted her knees, giving both of us access to her lovely pussy.  I licked a few times and Nancy did as well.  Then I put my thumbs beside her labia major and opened her up.

Nancy looked at me and then smiled, then reached her tongue into her friend as far as it would go.  Julia sighed as her friend probed her, drawing her legs up even more.  Julia put her head back and took in a deep breath, then let it out slowly as her girlfriend swabbed her pink canal with that soft, pulpy tip.  

Nancy moved back to give access and I took her place and sunk a finger into Julia, then two, then three.  I began to work the fingers in and out of her, increasing the speed steadily.  Julia started to come and it built slowly in her, then it began to rumble out of her with a sound from deep in her chest.    

She put her hand over her mouth to quiet herself as she climaxed and her orgasm rolled out of her like thunder.  She stiffened, then relaxed, then smiled.  She then put a hand on each of our heads, and sighed.  I kissed her sensitive slit and it contracted.  Her lips moved together, then parted.  I looked at them lovingly, kissed then again, tasting their musky flavor, then put my lips around her soft petals.  

"I love the taste of you," I said.  The three of us cuddled, slept, then kissed tenderly.   After that I fucked Nancy and came in her.

In the morning we all stretched out together and basked in the glory of a wonderful fuck and a night of fine dining.  "I love you both," I said.  They each kissed me and took hold of my flaccid dick.

"And we love you," they said in unison. 

"I think we should eat something besides each other," Nancy said.  We got up, stayed naked, and ate cereal at the breakfast table.  Maybe the best decision I ever made was accepting my wife's girlfriend as part of our lives and bringing her into our family.  You never know how good life can be until you make a grand decision that makes things better.  Good sex can make everybody happier. Great sex makes life great.  Take the chance, live the dream.