Academy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started to vibrate, not unpleasant, just an added a straw to the overstimulation camel's back.

"How's that, young miss?"

"I don't like it."

The vibration stopped, only to be replaced by a twisting sensation. Was the thing literally drilling into her now?

"How about this?"

"No, it's too much."

The twisting ceased, but the fucking continued apace.

It sped up, slowed down, then sped up again, but gave her no peace or relief. Cumming felt way off, but in the best way: inevitable.

"I'm going to move the headrest and give you the controls, ok sweetheart?"

Moans and squeaks and sighs, the language of pleasure, was all she cared to say.

"Lift your head."

She unstuck her face from the donut, blinking in the light. Her fantasy bedroom and secret sex dungeon came back into focus, a strange reality. Mr. Cleveland was the same, though now face even more flushed, eyes shining, a hard smile hiding his teeth.

He unsnapped something out of sight and the headrest swung down and away.

"Open your hand."

Abbi twisted her hand around, palm up to accept the controls. It looked like one of those new smart TV remotes, small with only a few buttons.

"The plus and minus buttons control how fast it moves in and out. If you hit the one that looks like a Wi-Fi signal, it will turn on the vibrations. The circle with the arrows is the twister function. The red button at the top will shut it off, but I don't want you to push that one until I say so, alrighty?"

"Ok, sir." Abbi immediately tapped the minus button, slowing the cock's motion to a crawl. She was able to shift around a little, positioning her invaded pussy around the dong to find the best spot to continue.

"You are doing so good, little one. Look at you, finding your sweet spot!"

Holy Tom Hiddleston! Abbi thought. Praise from someone trying to give you an orgasm is so fucking hot!

Abbi wondered, not for the first time, if there was a name for her praise kink. She then blessed everyone that she met at the Academy so far for scratching that itch so well, especially Mr. Cleveland.

"Too bad the mirror is on the other side. You should see yourself!"

In her reverie, he had leaned up against the wall in front of her and was slowly teasing the cock that was still straining so hard against his trousers. She had been incrementally increasing the machine's thrusting rate and was beginning to find it truly inspirational.

"Am I good little girl, Mr. Cleveland?" she asked between groans.

"You are the best little girl, Miss Abbi."

She sped up the dong again, letting it push her intimate button again and again, just to the edge.

"Unf," she cried. "I think the special feeling is happening."

"Not yet, dear. Slow it down, ok?"

She complied, fighting every push of the minus button away from the promised land.

"There you go. We have time, baby. No rush."

"I want to see it."

"The machine? I told you no."

"No, sir, ungh, I mean your thing, your peanut."

"'It is forbidden."

"Pleeeease?" she felt so undignified, pleading, but she couldn't think of another way, especially with the peak of the mountain so close at hand. "I promise I won't tell."

"I know you won't," he said.

"Puh-leeeezzze?"

"Ok, princess, just this once."

He unzipped his trousers to reveal a pair of green boxers. He hesitated, causing Abbi to strain against the straps, pushing against the robotic cock to drive it in deeper.

Mr. Cleveland pulled up on his waistband and BEHOLD! His cock sprung forth out of the fly, it's head purple, engorged, and pulsing. It was glistening a little at the tip too; Mr. Cleveland's cock was self-lubricating. It was otherwise average, but appeared to be perfect, sexual perfection to Abbi's ecstasy-tinted sight.

"Oh, my goodness! I didn't know peanuts looked like that."

"I'm going to put it away now and let you orgasm."

"No, please!"

Mr. Cleveland put on a good show of being concerned, but she could see right through it.

"It's just so cute and weird."

"So are you little one," he chuckled.

"I want to kiss it. Would it make you happy if I kissed it?"

"I would love that, but I have to warn you."

"What's that, sir?" She had nearly forgotten the machine that was still back there, working diligently.

"If I let you kiss it, we could both get into real trouble."

"But only if someone found out," Abbi savored the question. "What would happen to you?"

"I would not be allowed to tutor you anymore."

"And me?"

"Detention, probably."

"That seems unfair," Abbi sniffed. "I won't tell anyone if you won't, and I'll be ok in detention knowing I made you happy."

"Ok, my dear."

As he approached her, Abbi developed cock tunnel vision. It seemed to be approaching her with the same deliberate intent as a hungry shark or a torpedo locked on to its target.

When it was within range of her lips, she looked up at Mr. Cleveland and smiled. He nodded encouragement.

Abbi gave Mr. Cleveland's cock the most delightful, most innocent kiss, lingering there for a sacred moment. She moved her kisser around, applying the little dollop pre-cum like lip-balm.

"It's like a soft lollipop; purple is my favorite flavor. Can I lick it?"

"Uh-hmm."

His cock tasted clean, just a hint his manly scented soap, and there was the delicate taste of another smear of pre-cum on her tongue. She gave it a couple of hearty licks while doing her best to maintain eye contact. It was a real feat, being tied up in that position and all.

"You are such a sweet, precious little girl." He rested a hand on her head.

She smiled and kissed the tip again. She wanted more, but she let him make the call.

He didn't wait long.

"Open your mouth, sweetheart."

She did and stuck her tongue out for good measure.

"Hold as still as you can, ok?" Mr. Cleveland held her head in both hands, guiding his cock home. The angle was awkward, but it felt so good to finally have it inside her, even more filling and intimate than if he had done the machine's job on her pussy instead.

The Machine! She thought. Getting fucked while blowing someone was a long-time fantasy and here she was! The reality was bizarre and uncomfortable but also mind-blowingly erotic and arousing. Her fantasies never even came close.

Abbi was content to let Mr. Cleveland use her mouth as his fuck-toy; she decided to focus on matching the machine's pace with his. Wouldn't it be grand to cum at the same time?

He got more vigorous and Abbi sped up the machine. She mentally checked in with the state of her face; tears were streaming because of her gag reflex. She had choked a few times, slobbering all over him, and drool was running down her chin. Nice.

Sweet Sir Patrick Stewart! she thought. This guy knows how to use his cock!

He came before she did, gripping her head and shuddering a couple of healthy squirts of jizz down her throat. The machine had her close. What Mr. Cleveland did and said next pushed her right over the edge.

He withdrew his cock and knelt down, still holding her head in his hands. He looked spent, the pitcher of a perfect game, the goalie who never let a single shot go through. Panting, getting his breath back.

"How are you doing, young miss?"

"I can feel the gazzum coming," she breathed. "Am I a princess, Mr. Cleveland?"

"You are a princess, Miss Abbi. You are my princess."

"Unnnnnnffffgggg!"

The machine was a runaway train in her pussy, and it totally blew through Orgasm Station and right off the tracks. Abbi had never felt a more intense series of contractions before. It was less an orgasm and more a cosmic implosion.

She then felt herself let go, releasing, squirting all over the machine and floor. The machine's cock slipped out and started hot-dogging her perfect little buns. Her whole body shook, out of control, and another long, strangled moan escaped from deep within her.

Mr. Cleveland took the controls and stopped the machine. He was quick to release her bonds, but patient while the aftershocks played out, running a soothing hand down her back. After a mindless spell, Mr. Cleveland helped Abbi to her feet. It was no good though, so he lifted her up into his arms, cradling her, carrying her over to the bed.

"Hold on, sweetie, let me pull the covers back." He sat her on the foot of the bed, tossed a few pillows on the floor, and moved the covers. When he returned, Abbi climbed back into his strong arms, clinging to his front with all her remaining strength. It was only two steps from the foot of the bed to sleepy-time, but she couldn't disengage, not yet.

"Let's get some rest, young miss," he insisted. He started to lower her but again she resisted.

"Huh-uh," she complained.

She looked at the bed, did a double-take and gasped. The sheets had an 'ahegao' design that she had seen once before on a t-shirt for sale on Amazon of all places, dozens of blushing hentai girls rolling their eyes, sticking their tongues out in paroxysms of pleasure. Abbi let go, squealing as she bounced onto the bed.

"Cute! I love ahegao!"

"Is that what that's called?"

Abbi slid her feet under the covers, the cool sheets calming her overheated body.

"Yeah, it's like, girls who are happy cause of S-E-X."

"You can say the word dear," Mr. Cleveland reminded, pulling the sheet away from the comforter, lifting it up it over Abbi's naked, pleasure-wracked body so he could get a better look at the design.

"Sex." Even after everything that had happened that day, and all that had led up to her enrollment in the Academy, actually saying the word out loud felt strange and grown-up in this context.

"The first time I saw this I thought it was horrible," Mr. Cleveland confessed.

"Why? It's girls having fun! Did I make that face when I, you know, gazzumed?"

"You didn't stick your tongue out, but your eyes were definitely rolled back like this."

"It's sweet. I like seeing girls have fun. They're being happy."

"I think I can see it your way, yes."

He pulled the pink, rainbow-farting unicorn comforter monstrosity up to just underneath her chin and gave her a peck on the forehead.

"You're not leaving, are you Mr. Cleveland?"

"I need to soon, Miss Abbi. You can stay and nap until the bell if you like."

Abbi finally got a look at the fucking machine. It wasn't that scary, it just looked like a toolbox with a veiny dick sticking out of it, but the puddle she had left under the chair was humiliating.

"Sorry for the mess, sir. That's never happened to me before."

"Don't you worry about that one bit, young miss."

"Can you stay with me and cuddle for a little while?"

"Of course, princess."

"Thank you, Mr. Cleveland, you are just the best ever."

-

Dear Diary

I have to do counselling every Sunday morning before I go home for the week. We all do. I thought it would be dumb, but it was great to talk with someone that wasn't a teacher or student, and like, step out of the role playing or whatever. My counsellor said it was an important part of after-care. I haven't had therapy or counselling since real high school, and it was only cause I kept getting into trouble. I can talk with my Academy counsellor for as long as I want, about anything at all.

My counselor also gave me a journaling assignment to help me work through the strong feelings that the Academy is causing in me. I'm supposed to write down anything I want about the weekend along with my thoughts, work out my feelings, and set some goals for the next weekend and the rest of the term.

They even gave me a Moleskine journal- it makes me feel so grown up to be writing in it! I just have to let my counselor see it whenever they ask and turn it in a week after the Prom.

Oh, yeah- I get to go to a prom! I was too cool for my actual high school prom. I turned down the only guy who asked me my junior year, and me and my boyfriend were on a family trip together our senior year. It's so weird to think that was five years ago now. It feels like another life. SPANKING ACADEMY PROM- right?! I'm excited! I'm going to ask someone to go with me fuck screw forget waiting around for some dufus to ask me.

So, yeah, I'm a little scattershot. It's all so exciting and scary and weird. But also sexy as fuck hell!

I asked my counselor what they would do with this journal after I turned it in. They said I would get a nice, printed version back with the stuff that might expose the Society and the Academy edited out. They also said stuff doesn't get cut out too often but preserving the specialness of the Academy is super important. I mean, that's not creepy at all, right?

The food here is soooooo goooooood 😊

I barely tasted breakfast, but lunch was AMAZING! Gourmet burgers and fries, milkshakes in any flavor you wanted, and this dude with a guitar started playing music for us. It took like three songs for me to realize the guy was singing every song in order Dark Side of the Moon (except for On the Run- like, how could you even do that on a guitar?). He was awesome. Ariel said the guitar dude's name like I should know who it was now I can't remember. If it was a K-pop or J-pop guy I woulda known for sure. Oh well.

I got to hang out with the other Sophomores everyone seems so nice. I feel like I've known them all for a long time already, and we just began. Maybe the boys will take a little while longer to get to know, but Ariel, Kamilla, Blair, and I held hands like lifelong friends walking back to the Page Building for our tutoring sessions.

We all sat together at dinner (the BEST PIZZA EVER! And the serving person said it was all vegan. Crazy!) then on the bus to the Chinese Theatre, and shared popcorn in the movie.

I never saw Fast Times before. It's so, like, the same as today. I mean, everyone has cell phones now and there's Instagram and stuff, and malls and clothes are all different, but it was like, the same as today. Same problems, same teenage bullshit stupid stuff. I felt bad for the blonde girl, all she wanted was to get laid and that guy got her pregnant with five seconds of sex.

The best part was the pool scene- I feel like I've seen that part for my whole life. We all laughed when the pirate guy got caught jerking off in the bathroom. I like to think I would like, help him out and stuff, but probably I would just be embarrassed like the pretty brunette was.

I can't remember how it came up, but on the bus back, I found out what the other girls call their vaginas. It's funny, but I realized then how we were all playing little our own way. Kamilla calls hers kitty, Blair calls it a poonie (a Southern thing, I think, but I've never heard it called that in Florida), and when I said mine was a special flower, Ariel made fun of me. When I asked her what she called hers, she said 'pee-pee' and got so red and embarrassed. Then we all laughed. I feel like Ariel got stuck the day she got her driver's license, Blair is a for-real, committed lifestyle little, and Kamilla is down for whatever. I don't know about myself yet. I get to pretend to be little, and I LOVE it, but I'm like, and adult now and it's fun to play but I still gotta, like, adult. You know?

When we got back to the dorm I was so tired and sore, kinda like after a soccer tournament weekend, but the wrong parts were sore. That machine POUNDED my pussy flower! And Nurse Polk sticking a finger in my bum, and Ms. Ford spanking then diddling me. Mr. Cleveland was so sweet and nice. Maybe he'll actually, like, use his thing on me for real next time.

And the ORGASMS! OMFG!!!

Kamilla is so awesome, and we talked in the dark so much about everything that happened to both of us the first day till like 1 am. She told me she acted like a brat so much that her tutor spent almost an hour punishing her bottom. She said she loved it and even came a couple of times, just from getting spanked. LUCKY! I don't like spanking much, yet, I guess. Maybe that'll change. It sure makes me wet though.

I've never really had a friend like her I feel like I can share whatever with and I can't think of a better roommate to spend these weekends with.

I know that the supervisors check the rooms at night to make sure no funny business is going on, but since I'll be getting into trouble every weekend no matter what, I think it would be fun to, you know, get to know Kamilla.

So it's like, crush-city here. I want to take Ms. Ford's class again, and see Mr. Cleveland, and like, get into Kamilla's pants, and even visit Nurse Polk again. How awesome is that?

Ok, I think that's it for now.

Oh, yeah, I love LA! it's so much better than Sarasota. Gosh! I could be sweating my tits off in Sarasota, but Hollywood is so nice right now. It's supposed to get hot later in the summer and fall though. Marty said it would be a dry heat, whatever that means.

I got a serving job and a tiny little apartment off the Strip, thanks to the Society. I don't know how much they helped beyond setting up the interviews. The first time I met my counsellor a couple of weeks ago they helped me fill out both applications. I feel like membership def has its privileges, I guess. I never made so much in tips back home. It feels like a fortune, but California is so expensive I have to be careful.

I miss my Daddy, but all my new friends and teachers and stuff sorta makes up for it.

OK, OK! That's really it for today LOL. Gotta get some sleep.

Bye for now,

Abbigail