Academy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick upward yank on the latex panties snapped those into place too.

Tightly bound and completely filled, Abbi looked forward to the next phase of her punishment with a little fear and a lot of pent-up desire. The underwear made it uncomfortable to exist. Abbi's entire being was now focused on just how big the little dildo felt now that it was in place, how her insides felt squished like adding dessert after too large a meal.

"Thank you, Nurse Polk," Mr. Harding said. "Would you be able to stay with us a while longer while we get everyone's devices set up and working? Miss Abbi's underwear probes are a little touchy sometimes and I don't want her to miss out on the full effect."

"Of course, Mr. Harding."

"Alright class, the rest of you will stand and remove your clothes. Everything but your stockings girls, and your socks boys, goes in a neat pile on the desk in front of you, shoes under your chairs. I will give you exactly 2 minutes..." He pulled an old-fashioned cooking timer from a desk drawer and gave it a twist. "Now."

The commotion as everyone got up to undress was muted and purposeful, devoid of talk.

"Ok, Miss Abbi, your lines are simple. Write on the board one hundred and fifty times: 'I will not pass notes in class.' You will have to erase and redo any illegible lines. Make sure you keep track of your progress, because if you come up short you will be subject to additional penalties."

"Yes, Mr. Harding."

"You will begin when all of your fellow students are in place, and everyone will be punished until you have finished your lines. In the meantime, please watch the preparations. I find that the buildup for this is just as pleasurable as the payoff.

-

As it turned out Mr. Harding was fond of assembly lines too. The six exposed and shivering Sophomores lined up to get themselves fitted.

"Ms. Adams, our Librarian, will be installing the biometric collar. This will make sure that none of you will be able to achieve orgasm until I allow it."

A general groan filtered through the room. Abbi squirmed at the thought, giving the latex panties a surreptitious and unsuccessful tug into a slightly more comfortable position.

"Don't fidget, dear," said Nurse Polk. Abbi nodded, observing that the Nurse's face was positively glowing.

Joel went first, his thick metal collar lighting up and beeping happily once it was snapped into place.

"Nurse Polk, if you would install Miss Abbi's collar?"

Nurse Polk cut in line and returned with the elaborate choker. Abbi lifted her chin and hair, a minor moment of pride, while her nurse locked it into place.

"Mr. Roosevelt will be helping you into the leather harness."

The harness looked like a racecar's four-point restraint system, but kinky, and had integrated upper arm and thigh cuffs. Mr. Roosevelt was efficient, getting each student's harness fastened tight in less than a minute.

"Coach Reagan will be putting on your handcuffs, and Mr. Cleveland will secure your ankle cuffs."

The manacles were heavy leather on the outside, fleece padded on the inside. Abbi was mildly jealous; getting restrained by Mr. Cleveland had become one of her favorite pastimes.

"Nurse Grant will be inserting your gag. I hope you are all ok with the simple red ball gag."

There was no response, but they all seemed agreeable.

"Our health-ed teacher Ms. Clinton will be securing you to your chairs. Please sit with your ankles by your chair's front legs and your hands behind you grasping the chair's back legs."

Abbi noticed for the first time the eye-hole screws discreetly installed on the legs of the solid wood chairs.

Joel, having made it through the line first, sat and looked expectantly at Ms. Clinton. She used small carabiners to lock his wrists and ankles into place. She then put an adjustable strap linking his upper arms together before locking the thick waistbelt to the chair back. He was well and truly trapped, loving it, and had a raging hard-on to prove it.

Sultry Ariel's big milky tits and healthy hips were greatly complimented by the harness, but she seemed to struggle against the gag.

Sexy Kyle looked like a Mapplethorpe model and carried himself like royalty heading to the chopping block.

Pretty Blair's tall frame, long arms, and even longer legs barely fit the chair. The harness didn't do much to enhance her nearly flat chest and narrow waist, but she was glorious to Abbi in submission, nonetheless.

Boyish Marty, by contrast, looked small and innocent. The teachers were pitiless in their preparations; Abbi's heart ached for the young man.

Dandy Daniel sat last and looked the most scared, the only boy not sporting an erection.

"Well done, thank you all," Mr. Harding said. He reached under his desk and flipped a switch causing the surface to part and complicated panel of lights, dials, switches, and buttons to rise from its depths in a way that would make a James Bond filmset designer jealous.

"This switching system is of my own design. Instead of going the easy route and using a computer, this electro-mechanical device takes the radio signals being sent from your collars and uses them to regulate the speed and intensity of the devices that will now be attached to your genitals. Get too close to orgasm, and the Harding Machine will slow your roll to a crawl. Calm down and relax too much, and it will quickly get you right back to that edge. Nice, right?"

No one could answer, save Abbi who had nothing to say, and Kamilla, who had been quiet and still this whole time. Every mouth was already dripping with drool, and every body was shifting and adjusting to find some measure of comfort.

"If you would install the massagers and fleshlights now, please? Wonderful."

Mr. Harding's six lovely assistants moved at once to put the instruments of torment into place.

Blair and Ariel got Hitachis pushed up against their wet and waiting pussies, secured there by linking them to the thigh belts.

Joel, Kyle, and Marty got a dab of lube and a quick fluff before the fleshlights went on.

"Mr. Harding, Master Daniel isn't erect," Ms. Clinton said. "Can I use my mouth to help him?"

"Please do!"

Ms. Clinton kneeled and got to work.

"While she's at it," Mr. Harding breathed. "Miss Kamilla? It's time."

She turned and looked at the class with a start. So much had changed in only a few minutes. Her normally golden-brown skin had become pale and had shifted towards gray during her time in the corner, her cheeks flushed, eyes wide and dry.

"Step up to the stocks, please."

"I want to be naked too."

"By all means, please."

Kamilla shed her school attire with practiced ease, leaving on only her stockings and shoes. The rest went in a neat pile on her desk with the rest.

Abbi was alone now in her modesty, and she didn't know how to feel about it.

The pillory looked elaborate with its seven points of restraint and padded bar for the victim to brace their thighs and stomach against, but Kamilla was completely secured in no time. With her neck, wrists, thighs, and ankles all fastened in with her butt lifted and legs spread, anything at all could happen to her and she was powerless to stop it.

The maintenance men returned with another cruel looking device, this one a large, freestanding post with a robotic arm on top and a heavy metal base to keep it stable. They placed it next to Kamilla's exposed ass, well within striking distance, and plugged it in.

"After years of testing, I've found that a thin nylon lash is the best implement for my spanking machine. Minimizes injury, doesn't require replacement during the procedure, and maximizes pain for three to eight seconds after impact, all while allowing the arm to follow the variable speed program without interruption."

"Ah, fuck," Kamilla said regretfully.

"That is a reasonable response, though I'm sure you'll come to appreciate it even more once you've completed the procedure."

"Do I need to count out loud or anything?"

"No. You'll be gagged too, can't have your screams be too disruptive."

"Great." Her beauty only grew with her distress, Abbi noted.

"Ms. Clinton, how are things going."

"Took a minute, but I got it on him. Ready to go."

"Great!" Mr. Harding returned his attention to Kamilla, holding out a gag. "Anything else to say before this goes on?"

"Fuck you Mr. Harding."

"Hilarious. Open wide."

The cursed thing looked like a cross between a boxer's mouthguard with thick pink rubber grooves for her upper and lower teeth, a paddle of pink rubber protruding from the bit to depress her tongue on one side, and a large oval of leather with straps on the other.

Kamilla coughed once as it was forced in and grunted while Mr. Harding wrestled with her hair to strap it in place.

"Bite down when the pain gets too much and remember that your hands are free for your safe-signal."

"Mmmph," she replied, shaking her head, and flashed him the bird for good measure.

Moving on, Mr. Harding handed Abbi a dry-erase marker and an eraser, gesturing towards the board.

She was loath to turn her back on her friends, but she had no choice really. The sooner she got to it, the sooner it would be over for everyone.

And who knows, maybe some of them will even enjoy it, said the voice again. It sounded like her own, but clearer, or more mature maybe, than the usual chaotic stream of thought that constantly ran through her head.

Out of the corner of her eye, Abbi could see Mr. Harding hovering near his switching device, rubbing his hands like a villain.

"If you would turn the students' devices on, please?"

The room filled with a sound something like a distant beehive waking up from a cold night.

"Now Miss Abbi's, if you would, Nurse Polk?"

"Spread your legs for me, dear."

Nurse Polk pushed on the bigger dildo until something inside it clicked and it began writhing and vibrating inside her. She did the same for the one in her ass, but that one felt like a distant buzz. The sensation was quite pleasant so far, but she knew it wouldn't be for long.

"Thank you all once again for your help. I'll hit my call button when the students are ready to be released."

"I'd like to stay," Nurse Polk offered. "If I can. I have nothing on my schedule until after lunch. I'd like to see how everyone fares."

"That would be lovely, Nurse Polk, thank you."

Miss Abbi cleaned Mr. Harding's half-finished diagram from the board, uncapped the marker, and took a breath.

The Academy staff filed out, the last one shutting the door behind them. Mr. Harding took another moment to flip switches, turn dials, and press a few buttons on his machine, a mission commander well at ease at his instrument panel.

"Miss Abbi, you may begin," he said, his hand hovering over a large red button on the middle of the panel.

The moment she touched the whiteboard an overwhelming number of things all happened at once:

...the vibration in her pussy and ass intensified so much she almost collapsed, a black hole imploding her insides.

...the lash cut the air, snapping against Kamilla's precious bottom. Abbi felt her friend's scream more than she could hear it, thanks to the gag.

...all the Sophomores began moaning and straining against their bindings.

...Mr. Harding laughing, triumphant.

The Great Edging of the Fifth Week of Term had begun!

12