Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't fat by any means but did have a little pudge on her which Elliot didn't care about. He was far too busy mesmerized by her large breasts that looked like they were barely being contained by her sports bra. Elliot estimated them to be around E cups yet there was absolutely no sag to them with them looking very perky. She had a killer hourglass figure that came with hips that Elliot knew would hypnotize any man who saw them in dress. She was wearing very baggy sweatpants for some reason despite it being almost 90 degrees outside but even with them on he could tell she had an amazing ass.

She stepped forwards next to him and angrily pointed at the group of guys while speaking to them with a voice filled with nothing but disdain for their actions.

"Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. Picking on these poor girls! You think just because you're tall and strong you can do whatever you want but listen here, if any of y'all take another step forward I'll put you down on your sorry asses!"

"Pft ha ha! You? Put me? On my ass? I'd love to see you try, redneck!"

"R-Redneck? Lord forgive me cause Imma enjoy this!"

Elliot and Carl were both left speechless when their savior, the mystery woman swung at the guy who was just running his mouth. The cocky asshole barely managed to dodge the punch but it connected squarely right on his unsuspecting friend's chin, knocking him out cold. A crowd had formed by this point and they watched as the guy fell in slow motion, his body lying motionless on the floor.

The woman put her hands on her hips in triumph before giving the remaining two bullies an ultimatum.

"There's more where that came from. Now y'all got two options. Y'all either pick up your friend and skedaddle or I put both of ya in a world hurt! It's your choice."

The remaining lackey looked at his friend with concern before trying to get him to cut his losses and leave.

"C'mon, Brad! It's not worth the trouble and Tod's out cold. We should..."

"We should show this hillbilly bitch not to fuck with us. I don't give a shit if there's people watching. I'm about to fuck her up and show her the only place for a women is in the kitchen! C'mon, Luke!"

"Dude, this has gotten outta..."

"Man the fuck up and let's do this!"

Everyone couldn't believe what was about to happen and dreaded seeing the sight of both men attack the woman who had stepped in. They all watched as the two guys approached her thinking they would all be witnesses to a vicious assault when suddenly a pink thermos struck the guy named Luke right in the face rendering him unconscious just like his friend.

Everyone looked around to see who had thrown the thermos when they noticed a tall latina looking woman approaching the remaining asshole from the side, flanking him. She was around the same height as the blonde woman but had dark raven hair instead. Her naturally tan skin had a shine to it no doubt due to the sweat she was covered in. She was in remarkable shape with her toned abs on full display as proof. She was just as beautiful as the other woman and just like her she too was wearing baggy sweatpants.

"I think you should listen to my friend and apologize to those girls. Then you can pick up those two...idiotas... you call friends and leave!"

The remaining bully realized he was now not only outnumbered but also outmatched by the two ladies. He sucked his teeth before flipping both the ladies off.

"Whatever, I ain't apologizing to those two. Can't believe these retards got put to sleep by a hillbilly inbred and a spic that just hoped the boarder. They can find their own way home, I'm outta here!"

"In...Inbred? Oh, you're definitely getting an ol fashion ass whoopin!"

The blond woman tried to lunge at the guy but the latina woman held her back noticing that the police had arrived.

"No, no, no, no, no! Let it go, Roxy! That hijo de puta will get what's coming to him! Karma will handle him for us!"

The guy walked away, blending into the crowd just as the officers reached the scene. The officers then went into the crowd to follow him leaving the ladies to help the boys off the ground.

"You girls okay?"

"Yeah, did those punks hurt you?"

Elliot and Carl were both still awe struck by the beauty of the two women in front of them. Elliot was still enamored with the blonde women while Carl couldn't take his eyes off the latina one. They both took the hands of their respective crush, both blushing like teen girls talking to their crushes in the hallway.

"Uh...Uh, t-thanks! We...We would've gotten beat up if not for you guys."

"Oh, it was nothing! I got to test my left after all this time and I gotta say...I still got it. What's your name?"

"Ell...Elliot!"

"Elliot? What about you? What's your name?

Carl only broke out of the trance he was in because Elliot nudged him.

"Oh, my...my name's Carl!"

"Elliot and Carl? Some strange names for a couple of beauties like you two!"

Elliot realized that his savior thought he was a woman. A mistake that would normally annoy him but for some reason he felt nothing but attracted to the blonde woman in front of him.

"Uh...That's...That's because we're guys!"

"Guys? Ain't no way you two cuties are boys! Y'all are tryna pull my leg! You hearing this, Lola?"

The latina women got closer to the boys and leaned forwards, inspecting them to see if they were joking or not. She saw nothing that would indicate that they were indeed men but could tell by their blank expression that they were telling the truth.

"Si, pero Roxy I think they're telling the truth!"

"Hmmm, lemme see some IDs! If y'all are telling the truth then I done seen it all!"

Elliot saw no harm in it and decided to do what she asked. He showed Roxy his driver's license and grew concerned when he saw the way her eyes widened.

"Well I'll be...You two really are boys! And on top of that we all live in the same building!"

Carl and Elliot couldn't believe the revelation that these two goddesses lived in the same building as them. Carl wondered how it was possible that they hadn't crossed paths before and looked at Elliot with a straight face realizing it was because he never left the apartment for 3 months. Elliot merely gave Carl a weak smile while raising his shoulders before returning his attention to the ladies.

"Thanks again for stepping in!"

"Oh, honey I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I can't stand bullies. Why were they bothering you two anyway?"

"They kicked their soccer ball at Carl's head and kept calling us gay!"

"Gay? Well uhh...."

"No! We're not!"

A bit of annoyance finding its way out of Elliot which Roxy picked up on.

"Okay, you boys are as straight as an arrow! But there ain't nothing wrong with liking cock!"

Carl looked at Elliot with a confused look before asking Lola what they meant.

"There's nothing wrong with it but wouldn't liking dick make you gay?"

Lola decided to answer Carl, noticing how much Roxy was enjoying the sight of Elliot in front of her.

"Not at all! Take us for example! What do you think of us?"

Without batting an eye or giving his brain a chance to find a more appropriate response Elliot said what had been on his mind since he saw Roxy!

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You have really pretty eyes, your freckles look like stars on your face, and you...."

"Oh, Lola! This boy's sweeping me off my feet! He's making me feel like I'm back in high school getting asked to homecoming!"

Lola chuckled before bringing her attention to Carl, eager to hear his answer.

"And you, Carl? Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Y-Yeah! I can tell that you worked hard for your looks. A body like that doesn't come without years of dedication and commitment in the gym. You look absolutely amazing! Both of you could be models!"

"Thank you! Y'know almost no one notices how much work I put in at the gym. It's nice to see that a man notices my efforts and not just my ass. Now would you still feel the same if we both...hypothetically...had cocks!"

Roxy chimed with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, real big ones too!"

Elliot pondered it for a second and figured that it was just a test to see how open they were. A part of him was disgusted by the idea but the longer he looked at Roxy the more it seemed okay and the more comfortable he was with the idea.

"Yeah, I would! It wouldn't change the fact that I think you're gorgeous, Roxy!"

"Yeah, same! You'd still be you Lola and that means you'd still be amazing!"

Lola smiled at Carl's answer.

"Y'know Roxy, I like these boys! I like them a lot!"

Roxy seconded her friend's statement which made Elliot blush even more than he already was. He figured that if there was ever a chance to take a leap of faith it was now. He liked Roxy and could tell Carl had a thing for Lola. Now was the time to leave Betty in the past and try to make Roxy his future.

"Uhh, R-Roxy?"

"What is it, darling?"

"W-Would you like to have some cake? There's this spot I know not far from here!"

"Elliot! If I didn't know any better I'd say you were asking me on a date!"

"W-What? N-No....I was...Well...K-Kinda!"

"Tell you what, how about we make it a double date. I'll go with you and Carl could go with Lola! How's that sound?"

"FANTASTIC!"

"Well alright then! Lead the way boys!"

Elliot and Carl eagerly high fived each other before leading the ladies to the cafe they were at earlier while showing them something that would make them lust after the boys like starving lions. They turned around to lead the ladies to the cafe, showing them their big butts that had been out of view the entire time causing both ladies' jaws to drop. They began whispering to one another as to not alert the boys to the nature of their conversation.

"Oh my stars and garters...that's one helluva view!"

"What are you looking...Jesucristo! Talk about ass!"

"The lord certainly blessed those boys! Especially Elliot! That boy's got a whole turkey in the back of his shorts!"

"I know and Carl's not far behind him! The girls at the gym would kill for a bubble butt half as big as his, plus he's got great hips too! Gosh, look at how much their butts are jiggling. You see how soft they look?"

"I do...Oooh I bet they're tighter than bark on a log!"

"Can't forget about their lips! Both of them had big lips perfectly suited for sucking a cock. Could probably suck an ice cube through a straw!"

"Lola, m-maybe we should change the subject. I'm starting to get uh...uh bit excited!"

"Starting? I'm already half hard just looking at them. Be honest, which one do you want?"

"We're picking?"

"Of course and don't act like you haven't already!"

"Well...Elliot is gorgeous, he's so sweet, he cares about others, he's got nice lips, and...OoOoOoh he's definitely got the cushion I need to keep pushing!"

"Mmm, I can see that! Carl's the same. I like how forward he is and he's not afraid to go after what he wants. I've never had any interest in guys before but they're so small and submissive, so... breedable!"

"Breedable! Oooh, Elliot...he's got such a big and juicy looking booty! OoOoOoHhH, I love me some sweets and right now I'm fancying some chocolate. Mmmmm, with a whole lotta thick cream filling! Oooh yea, he's in for some serious rump riding!"

Lola watched as her friends' normally calm and collected demeanor was breaking down at the sight of Elliot's dump truck of an ass. She could faintly see the outline of the monster in Roxy's pants begin to grow. She was hung like a horse and had a near bottomless tap of semen so thick she couldn't even shoot it from her cock. Instead it just continuously oozed out of her in thick gooey clumps that clung to anything it touched like glue. Not to mention when she got horny Lola knew the woman fucked like a machine for hours on end. Lola wasn't sure how to make the boys theirs yet but one look at Roxy and how focused her eyes were on Elliot's ass was all she needed to know that they were on the same page.

They weren't going to let boys go no matter what.

Chapter 2: Cake, Drinks, & Some Harmless Fun!

The group made it to the cafe where Elliot got them 2 tables outside away from everyone else so they could all talk freely. He had so many questions for Roxy and wanted to know more about her, eager to see if there was a chance at something serious with her. He was feeling both a deep sense of love for her and an even greater amount of lust. His virgin mind took over every time he snuck a glance at the huge rack she had.

He ordered her the house special which was a slice of their cheesecake. It was so good that on more than one occasion he'd seen a few big suits come into the cafe and offer to buy the recipe from the owners. When the waiter came over and gave it to Roxy, Elliot held his breath as he watched her take the first bite. He prayed to god that she liked it and when she put her hand to her mouth in shock, Elliot thought he had already messed up but was put at ease when she smiled at him, putting another piece of cake in her mouth.

"Mmm, Elliot, this cake is scrumptious! I had no idea there was such a good cake spot so close to the apartment."

"I'm...I'm glad you like it, Roxy! C-Can I ask you something?"

"Of course suga!"

"W-Where are you from?"

"I'm from the great state of Texas, honey! Was born and raised on a cattle farm!"

"I guess what they say about Texas is true!"

Roxy cocked an eyebrow and halted the advance of the piece of cake she was about to put into her mouth.

"What do they say about Texas? I won't tolerate any slander about my home now!"

Elliot instantly regretted saying his previous statement. He meant to lead into a joke but was unsure of how Roxy would take it. He wanted to just change the subject but knew that would only make things worse. He figured the best way to get past the dilemma he found himself in was to face it head on and finish his joke.

"J-J-Just that...everything is b-bigger in...Texas!"

Roxy gave Elliot a big toothy smile.

"Oh, Elliot! You have no idea how true that is! I'm stacked in...alllllll...the right places. Take my tits for example!"

Roxy cupped her breasts and shook them up and down, smiling at the fact Elliot was blatantly fixated on them. She teased him a bit by hooking the side of her sports bra with her thumbs exposing the smallest bit of her nipple which made Elliot start salivating. She wanted to play with him more but realized her hypnotic titty dance was attracting the attention of some of the other male patrons, something a few of their female partners weren't too pleased about. She stopped bouncing her breasts, breaking Elliot out of his trance.

"Like what you saw, Elliot!"

"Uhhh....."

"I'd let you touch em but it looks like I was drawing a crowd! You got anything else you wanna ask me?"

"C-Can you tell me more about yourself?"

"Oh, a man who's interested in me and not my body, I could die a happy woman right now!"

Roxy knew Elliot lusted after her body just like she was lusting after his. However she also knew that he did in fact have feelings for her, feelings that such a sweet boy like himself was making her feel as well.

"Okay where should I start? My name's Roxy, Roxy Johnson! I'm 28 years old and love having fun. I only moved to the city about 2 months ago with Lola!"

"You're 28? You look just as young as me!"

"Oh, stop you flatterer! Any more and you'd talk me straight out my britches!"

"But I mean it! You look hotter than...S-Sorry I got a little excited!"

"No, keep going hun! I love hearing you complement me!"

"You look hotter than any girl my age or any girl I know really!"

"Why thank you! Y'know what, I think you deserve this!"

"What?"

Before Elliot could react Roxy leaned in and kissed him on his soft lips. He was shocked he was being kissed by such a gorgeous woman but quickly began returning the kiss as best as his inexperienced self could. Roxy on her part loved how soft his big lips were. She knew if his lips were this soft then his amazing booty would feel like clouds. She broke the kiss after a second and went back to the topic at hand.

"Anything you wanna know, Elliot?"

"W-What...What was it like on the farm?"

"Oh it was amazing! The animals were fun to be around. I helped with just about everything. The work was hard at times but it was worth it in the end. Not to mention there were a few farmhands that were...fun...to be around."

"So why'd you leave?"

"Well I wanted to meet new people! It was only me, moms, and the farmhands! I wanted to see new places, try new things, and meet new people!"

"You had two moms? What happened to your dad?"

"Oh, uhhh...It's...complicated!"

"Oh, sorry I asked!"

"No, don't be! Do you mind if I ask you some questions!"

Elliot was expecting this. It only made sense for Roxy to dive into the details of his life like he did to hers. He took a deep breath to steady his nerves before giving her the green light.

"No, please ask away!"

"Perfect! You ever have a girlfriend?"

Right off the bat it was the question he dreaded. He knew it was coming and was ready to lie but chose not to. Elliot realized that if Roxy could be open and truthful about her past then so should he.

"O-Only one. Her name was...Betty!"

"A cutie like only ever had one girlfriend? What happened?"

"She uh...broke up with me 3 months ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Elliot! You mind me asking why? Can't see a reason why she'd leave such a catch like yourself!"

"She said I was uhh...too girly! That I was as much of a woman as her! That a guy like me should just turn...turn gay!"

"You listen here, mister! That good for nothing harlot didn't deserve someone as good as you! She'll realize that the guy she left you for isn't half as good as you!"

"It...It wasn't man!"

"I don't understand."

"She left me for another...for another woman!"

Roxy became more intrigued now. It was one thing for a man to lose his woman to another man but for a woman to snag the prize was unheard of. She thought about it for a bit trying to make sense of it all until she realized the woman that took Elliot's girlfriend may have been a futa like herself. She looked at Elliot and could not only see that the topic was hard for him to talk about but also that he appeared to be hiding something.

"What is it, Elloit?"

"What?"

"You're hiding something! There's more to the story!"

"........"

"Listen, suga! Whatever you tell me stays between us. Lola won't know, neither will Carl. I can tell it's eating you up inside, so tell me!"

Elliot stared at his fingers for a moment before glancing at the table a couple feet away where Carl and Lola were sitting. They were smiling at each other while her hands were placed on top of his. Elliot knew that Roxy was the woman for him and that if he couldn't be honest with her then he couldn't be with anyone. He took his phone out of his pocket and went to the message that Betty sent him. He scrolled down and his heart began beating faster at just the sight of it. There was a video that she had sent that he never even told Carl about but was about to show it to Roxy. With shaky hands he clicked on the video and handed her his phone.

"She sent me this a couple minutes after the messages."

"Let's see what she sent..."

Roxy was left speechless. She had expected a picture or two but not a video that was 20 minutes long. She pressed play and was immediately greeted by the sight of Elliot's ex girlfriend getting her pussy drilled by a huge cock. She didn't need the volume up to know Betty was writhing in ecstasy as she was repeatedly filled by a cock no man could compete with. Roxy estimated the cock in the video to be around 9 inches long with a good amount of girth and by the way it was being slammed into Betty she knew its owner was holding nothing back. She decided it was best to skip to the end of the video where she was able to properly see the face of the woman who broke Elliot's heart. Roxy had to admit that Betty was quite the looker and had a great body with curves in all the right places. So it wasn't a surprise that the tit and blowjob combo she was giving the huge cock in her mouth would make it explode the way it did.